PDA

View Full Version : Udonis Haslem threatens Lance Stephenson

JohnMax
05-31-2014, 04:24 AM
"I'm going to f--- you up," Haslem clearly said, followed by either "That's real" or "I swear," depending on your current level of lip-reading skills.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-lRYak9X2z6M/U4kyeGHF2zI/AAAAAAAAHHQ/bs_EzirsPRg/s1600/ud.gif

Smook A.
05-31-2014, 04:57 AM
When an NBA player says "Im going to f*ck you up" or "Im gonna beat your ass", the player they threaten should never believe them :lol

We all know Udonis is just saying that to get under his skin. He's not gonna really f*ck him up.

Now if Chris Bosh said that... things would be a little different... if you know what I mean

roffie
05-31-2014, 05:00 AM
to me the last part looks like i swear

ABfor3
05-31-2014, 05:02 AM
When an NBA player says "Im going to f*ck you up" or "Im gonna beat your ass", the player they threaten should never believe them :lol

We all know Udonis is just saying that to get under his skin. He's not gonna really f*ck him up.

Now if Chris Bosh said that... things would be a little different... if you know what I mean
:oldlol: but foreal though, Haslem from Miami ghetto, Stephenson is from Brooklyn..them nigs would go toe to toe

plowking
05-31-2014, 05:03 AM

I think Stephenson knows the threat is somewhat real. He did get elbowed damn hard in the throat last time he was messing about.

KyleKong
05-31-2014, 05:08 AM

Wrong. Haslem would actually fvck him up. Remember what he did to Tyler Hansbrough

Smook A.
05-31-2014, 05:14 AM
:oldlol: but foreal though, Haslem from Miami ghetto, Stephenson is from Brooklyn..them nigs would go toe to toe
Haha I wouldn't be surprised if they go at it

Smook A.
05-31-2014, 05:16 AM
Wrong. Haslem would actually fvck him up. Remember what he did to Tyler Hansbrough
Yeah I remember that

http://ru-crazy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/nba_u_haslemts_576.jpg

plowking
05-31-2014, 05:20 AM

Lance is a big, strong, bull of a 2 guard. He has to be one of the strongest two guards ever including the likes of Dwyane Wade, Harden and MJ off the top of my head.

Droid101
05-31-2014, 05:25 AM
...did Udonis even play a minute of this game?

He's a bitch.

JohnFreeman
05-31-2014, 05:28 AM

He's a bitch.
How?

plowking
05-31-2014, 05:31 AM
How?
Because he plays for the Heat, and naturally he has to hate on everything Heat related.

You know this dude is furious any time the Heat win? It comes off as obvious in the way he posts. Tries to justify everything against the Heat.

JohnFreeman
05-31-2014, 05:33 AM
Because he plays for the Heat, and naturally he has to hate on everything Heat related.

You know this dude is furious any time the Heat win? It comes off as obvious in the way he posts. Tries to justify everything against the Heat.
Even the Laker fans hate Droid :lol

Droid101
05-31-2014, 05:33 AM
How?
Uhhh... because he's yelling at him from the sidelines instead of actually doing something on the court?

He's a bitch. If he actually manned up and did something to retaliate in the game, I would have nothing to say.

However, Udonis was a bitch yelling from the bench (where he belongs).

JohnFreeman
05-31-2014, 05:35 AM
Uhhh... because he's yelling at him from the sidelines instead of actually doing something on the court?

He's a bitch. If he actually manned up and did something to retaliate in the game, I would have nothing to say.

However, Udonis was a bitch yelling from the bench (where he belongs).
Like Stephenson did to LeBron 2 years before? K bro.

Droid101
05-31-2014, 05:37 AM
Like Stephenson did to LeBron 2 years before? K bro.
Who the **** is talking about things that happened two years ago?

JohnFreeman
05-31-2014, 05:39 AM
Who the **** is talking about things that happened two years ago?
Well it's not like UD is barking at someone completely innocent? I think you are just hating because it's the Heat.

Droid101
05-31-2014, 05:40 AM
Well it's not like UD is barking at someone completely innocent? I think you are just hating because it's the Heat.
Did you even watch the game? LeBron was even holding him back telling him how stupid he was being.

Udonis is a bitch. Has been for a couple of years now.

JohnFreeman
05-31-2014, 05:42 AM
Did you even watch the game? LeBron was even holding him back telling him how stupid he was being.

He is just holding him back to not get fined. I don't see how he is a bitch, but ok then.

r15mohd
05-31-2014, 05:48 AM

What has he done in his ENTIRE career that would classify him as a bitch?!?

NumberSix
05-31-2014, 05:54 AM
Da fυckin' Pacers put in dat work to have a game 7 on deir court.

plowking
05-31-2014, 06:03 AM
Even the Laker fans hate Droid :lol

You going out tonight? Or you got study?

I'm thinking of going to the Regatta.

JohnFreeman
05-31-2014, 06:05 AM
You going out tonight? Or you got study?

I'm thinking of going to the Regatta.
I am actually quite sick today, been running to the toilet all afternoon :lol
Might be playing basketball tomorrow in Indooroopilly

plowking
05-31-2014, 06:15 AM
I am actually quite sick today, been running to the toilet all afternoon :lol
Might be playing basketball tomorrow in Indooroopilly

You talking about the shitty half court near the high school?

Why not just go to the university while you're nearby. So much better.

JohnFreeman
05-31-2014, 06:53 AM
You talking about the shitty half court near the high school?

Why not just go to the university while you're nearby. So much better.
Nah there is an awesome court with a net and proper size

Prometheus
05-31-2014, 07:24 AM
Droid's hatred is soft and feminine

would like to see a brawl between these two btw. i hate lance but he would obviously scrap. i think ud would win but probably in a good fight

Haymaker
05-31-2014, 08:03 AM
Haslem always messing with smaller dudes. Fake tough guy.

royalbluecosby
05-31-2014, 08:33 AM
Haslem always messing with smaller dudes. Fake tough guy.

Name these smaller dudes Haslem messes with? Last altercation UD had was with West and Hansbrough and he used to get into it with Jermanie O'Neal earlier in his career. Haslem isn't KG

Fox
05-31-2014, 09:59 AM
Lol @ all the mad Laker fakkits ITT.

NumberSix
05-31-2014, 10:00 AM

would like to see a brawl between these two btw. i hate lance but he would obviously scrap. i think ud would win but probably in a good fight
He's a D'ran stan.

BasedTom
05-31-2014, 10:58 AM
He was sticking up for his team-mates. Just like Battier was later on in the game.

People are questioning his toughness? He was born in Liberty City... Probably the worst ghetto in Florida

Haymaker
05-31-2014, 12:15 PM
He was sticking up for his team-mates. Just like Battier was later on in the game.

People are questioning his toughness? He was born in Liberty City... Probably the worst ghetto in Florida
***** ass ghetto.

Bandito
05-31-2014, 12:17 PM
Lance is a big, strong, bull of a 2 guard. He has to be one of the strongest two guards ever including the likes of Dwyane Wade, Harden and MJ off the top of my head.
:biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

NoGunzJustSkillz
05-31-2014, 12:17 PM

would rather see west v. ud

TheNaturalWR
05-31-2014, 12:19 PM

But he and Harden are on the chunky side, you can clearly see they carry at least 15-17% body fat. Wade and MJ are actually rather lean.

ArbitraryWater
05-31-2014, 12:20 PM

He literally once posted "LeBron sucks!!!!" Dude couldn't take it anymore.. just let go off his true feelings. What a deranged nut... Once mods get banning powers, he's gone.

ArbitraryWater
05-31-2014, 12:22 PM
UD :applause:

royalbluecosby
05-31-2014, 02:23 PM
***** ass ghetto.

U seem wild racist

mark henson 123
05-31-2014, 02:31 PM
ud could beat lances booty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yaohappy:

Straight_Ballin
05-31-2014, 04:03 PM
U seem wild racist

Not this shit again. Educate yourself on the difference between ghetto and black.

Educated black man can understand what Mark Cuban said.
Ghetto ass fool can't understand what Mark Cuban said, and calls anyone that agrees with Mark Cuban (such as Steven A Smith) an uncle Tom.

ILLsmak
05-31-2014, 05:28 PM
But he and Harden are on the chunky side, you can clearly see they carry at least 15-17% body fat. Wade and MJ are actually rather lean.

you think Lance is 15-17% body fat...?

-Smak

Legends66NBA7
05-31-2014, 05:35 PM
Meh, neither of them are going to do shit. Let's say in hypothetical, though...

Who has better martial arts background ? That should decide who would win.

CelticBaller
05-31-2014, 05:45 PM
Stephenson got Haslem mad af :oldlol:

bigkingsfan
05-31-2014, 05:45 PM
The guy that gets the first sucker punch in wins.

Human Error
05-31-2014, 05:54 PM

He's a bitch.
Haslem was many things throughout his career, a glorified scrub, an overrated role player, the least talented player on the floor etc, but a bitch is not one of them. He plays bigger than he is and his effort is always there though his talent is not.

Prometheus
05-31-2014, 09:07 PM
would rather see west v. ud

udonis has toughness, from the hood, won't back down, but west would smash him. Bigger, stronger, and most importantly he actually has boxing training. it's great to be a tough guy but trained fighters will beat untrained fighters

plowking
05-31-2014, 09:32 PM

Fat is stored energy. It gives you strength as well.

You can have low bf% and be weak and muscly, but have a high bf% and be extremely strong.

Draz
05-31-2014, 09:33 PM
Haslem wouldn't do shit. He may have punked hans but it wouldn't fly with Lance Lance would body him

FultzNationRISE
05-10-2021, 09:57 PM
Dang.

Did he ever **** him up??

Jasper
05-11-2021, 09:30 AM
"I'm going to f--- you up," Haslem clearly said, followed by either "That's real" or "I swear," depending on your current level of lip-reading skills.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-lRYak9X2z6M/U4kyeGHF2zI/AAAAAAAAHHQ/bs_EzirsPRg/s1600/ud.gif

Haslem and Lance are good smokin friends "I'm going to fvck you up' refers to the new weed that came from Jamaica.