PDA

View Full Version : Has there ever been a more biased hater commentator than JVG toward the Heat?

secund2nun
05-31-2014, 10:20 AM
The guy seethes hatred for the Heat and doesn't even try to hide it. Of all the biased commentators I have seen in sports he is the king of them all. This clown needs to be fired.

Hoopz2332
05-31-2014, 10:21 AM
Hubie Brown

Steve kerr

Reggie Miller

Mike Wilbaun

Jon Berry

MP.Trey
05-31-2014, 10:24 AM
He's an opinionated man. Which is good, I'd rather listen to JVG any day over some politically correct stiff. (Yes I just used the word "stiff" to describe a shit commentator. Get over it)

BasedTom
05-31-2014, 10:49 AM
http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly224qdHwF1qm9rypo1_1280.jpg

But I actually like his commentary. Him and his brother are great coaches (SVG is a big reason why D-Wade is a HoF, in my opinion)

305Baller
05-31-2014, 10:49 AM
Dont care. Mute button.

3LiftHeatCurse
05-31-2014, 10:53 AM
Hubie Brown.

Ancient Legend
05-31-2014, 11:17 AM
He's OK. He called out both teams for stat-padding last night, which I thought was great (George ended up with 29 pts 8 rebs).

rhowen4
05-31-2014, 12:46 PM
that's weird, i thought he liked the heat. what was he saying last night?

KrizMiz
05-31-2014, 12:47 PM
He was broadcasting the Knicks vs Heat game this season, hate on both teams unbelievable high!

DuMa
05-31-2014, 12:53 PM
JVG aint afraid to rant on anybody... including the commish and the refs. So hes pretty neutral. he hates everyone equally

Dresta
05-31-2014, 01:01 PM
http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly224qdHwF1qm9rypo1_1280.jpg

But I actually like his commentary. Him and his brother are great coaches (SVG is a big reason why D-Wade is a HoF, in my opinion)
:biggums:

The leap Wade made from his first to second season came from developing a great mid-range in an offseason working with Spo, not SVG. Then SVG returned to his family after 2005 and they never worked together again. He worked with him for a little over two years, and he somehow made Wade a HoF player? He truly must be the GOAT coach then.

BasedTom
05-31-2014, 01:08 PM
:biggums:

The leap Wade made from his first to second season came from developing a great mid-range in an offseason working with Spo, not SVG. Then SVG returned to his family after 2005 and they never worked together again. He worked with him for a little over two years, and he somehow made Wade a HoF player? He truly must be the GOAT coach then.
I didn't say that he was THE primary reason, just one of them.

T_L_P
05-31-2014, 01:09 PM
You should hear Reggie Miller calling the WCF. He's literally never paid the Spurs a compliment.

I remember when he was almost ranting about Duncan not being the greatest PF ever. His pick? Kevin McHale. :oldlol:

livinglegend
05-31-2014, 01:26 PM
JVG aint afraid to rant on anybody... including the commish and the refs. So hes pretty neutral. he hates everyone equally

No, he s not. He always tries to bring down Miami. When a bad calls goes against Miami, he doesnt say anything. When it goes in favor of Miami, he calls out the refs and indirectly implies that the refs try to help Miami. During the game, it seems like he s coaching the other team.
At first, he liked Miami. Recently, he turned into another Hubie Brown.

LAZERUSS
05-31-2014, 01:45 PM
JVG had the line of the night though, when asked what Vogel should tell the Pacers in his halftime speech, "We had a great season."

Flash31
05-31-2014, 02:57 PM
It's Hubie Brown and it isn't close.

Most of,if not nearly all the commentators,Hate,literally despise the Heat and it shows.

You'd hear them get excited when the other team scores or makes a defensive stop on the Heat but when the Heat do it they try to move on from it.
And according to the commentators,every call goes to the Heat and yet Every Call that happens should go to the other team regardless if it's fair or not in their minds.

You hear them ALWAYS downplaying a foul or flagrant commited on the Heat and ALWAYS trying to say a regular Miami foul or flagrant should be Upgraded
and the Heat winning is REFS and star treatment.

They give 0 credit unless they have to for the Heat.

You got Kerr,Miller,SVG,JVG all despise the Heat and are massive homers but
Hubie Brown is the worst bc he doesn't support a team.

His sole commentary is hate the heat and prop up their competition.

russwest0
05-31-2014, 02:59 PM
lol good because on the other end you have Mark Jackson sucking off the Heat every chance he gets

wakencdukest
05-31-2014, 05:17 PM
Tommy Heinsohn. The dude was so biased for the Celtics it was ridiculous. We used to turn the sound off and listen to Chick Hearn on the radio when Heinsohn was calling the game.

ILLsmak
05-31-2014, 05:20 PM
JVG had the line of the night though, when asked what Vogel should tell the Pacers in his halftime speech, "We had a great season."

JVG is a monster. I don't know how people can hate him. He is very honest on the refs, too.

I don't think he's a hater, but he is unbiased and calls out bullshit calls.

He's one of the dudes I pretty much agree with in terms of commentary. Some people say some wild shit.

-Smak

jimmy77x
05-31-2014, 05:21 PM
Why should cheating and collusion be celebrated? Bran sheep think everyone must bow down to their fake king.

nba_55
05-31-2014, 05:24 PM
Why should cheating and collusion be celebrated? Bran sheep think everyone must bow down to their fake king.

Cheating and collusion shouldnt be celebrated, but Miami didnt cheat and collude.

Element
05-31-2014, 05:26 PM
He's one of the biggest LeBron dickriders and doesnt even hide it but yeah he doesnt like the Heat or anyone else on that team except for Battier lol

JT123
05-31-2014, 05:32 PM
Hubie Brown is worse, but Van Gundy can be pretty pathetic at times. I remember after Lebron picked up is 5th foul in game 5 Van Gundy was like "I know Lance fouled Lebron first, but I like the no call." :rolleyes:
Then when Mark Jackson pointed out that it wasn't a no call, he awkwardly tried to recover and said "I meant I wanted a no call for both guys." :oldlol:

AnaheimLakers24
05-31-2014, 05:50 PM
he hates on lakers more. espn commentators, especially the ones during regular season, dick ride them to no end. tnt is worse with that homo of kerr alurping bran every time he gets

outbreak
05-31-2014, 05:56 PM
Odd I think he's one of the least biased and says what everyone is thinking but scared to say. Now mark Jacksons love for the heat is so blatant that he says retarded things and has to be corrected.

outbreak
05-31-2014, 05:57 PM
Hubie Brown is worse, but Van Gundy can be pretty pathetic at times. I remember after Lebron picked up is 5th foul in game 5 Van Gundy was like "I know Lance fouled Lebron first, but I like the no call." :rolleyes:
Then when Mark Jackson pointed out that it wasn't a no call, he awkwardly tried to recover and said "I meant I wanted a no call for both guys." :oldlol:
Uh no he didn't he said they both fouled each other on the steal which he liked the no call for. He was talking about the initial contact. LeBron was called after that for shepherding and holding back to stop a fast break

smoovegittar
05-31-2014, 06:17 PM
Don't blame him. The Heat and their howdy doody coach suck anyways.

BasedTom
05-31-2014, 06:20 PM
Don't blame him. The Heat and their howdy doody coach suck anyways.
At least we have a coach.

The Knicks are horseshit. You should be used to it by now.