PDA

View Full Version : Did Tim Duncan make a guarntee they will beat the Heat?

ALBballer
05-31-2014, 11:36 PM
Kinda pointless topic, but he said something along the lines when answering their matchup with Miami "This time we will get it done."

CelticBaller
05-31-2014, 11:37 PM
That fgt will choke again

PickernRoller
05-31-2014, 11:38 PM
He did and he choked last year. But people never hang on Timmy for his chokes. Nor do they hang on him for Kobe mopping the floor w/ him when they met up.

I do hope he finishes the travesty that is the cHeat this time. Lebron has no place in the Top 10. As long as they neutralize Ray Allen this time they are good to go. Ray has been causing enough sh1t....time to f'ck him up.

DaSeba5
05-31-2014, 11:38 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2818167/duncanmiss.gif

T_L_P
05-31-2014, 11:39 PM
He did and he choked last year. But people never hang on Timmy for his chokes. Nor do they hang on him for Kobe mopping the floor w/ him when they met up.

I do hope he finishes the travesty that is the cHeat this time. Lebron has no place in the Top 10.

Either way, they'll both be ahead of Kobe after this year. :bowdown:

ALBballer
05-31-2014, 11:41 PM
I like the swag. I think Miami is scared.

PickernRoller
05-31-2014, 11:43 PM

Engaging in tasteless trolling. And you said you were above that? B1tch please....

Whatever makes you feel better at night. We both know that ain't true. ISH is not truth. No matter how many threads LeStans and Kobe haters open up claiming the same sh1t every freaking day.

poido123
05-31-2014, 11:44 PM
Engaging in tasteless trolling. And you said you were above that? B1tch please....

Whatever makes you feel better at night. We both know that ain't true. ISH is not truth. No matter how many threads LeStans and Kobe haters open up claiming the same sh1t every freaking day.

I have no interest in a Laker v Spurs debate, but you clearly trolled first.

Crimsonrain777
05-31-2014, 11:46 PM

why are u hating on the heat tonight like a little bitch.:oldlol:
keep them out of your mouth and posters will let you brood in peace

PickernRoller
05-31-2014, 11:46 PM
I have no interest in a Laker v Spurs debate, but you clearly trolled first.

Duncan didn't choke last year? :biggums:

PickernRoller
05-31-2014, 11:47 PM
why are u hating on the heat tonight like a little bitch.:oldlol:
keep them out of your mouth and posters will let you brood in peace

I always hate on the cHeat nikka.....you must be new. :facepalm

I have had all the notable Heat posters in my pocket for ages....b1tches simply have no self-respect and keep coming back like raping didn't happen.

Crimsonrain777
05-31-2014, 11:49 PM
I always hate on the cHeat nikka.....you must be new. :facepalm

I have had all the notable Heat posters in my pocket for ages....b1tches simply have no self-respect and keep coming back like raping didn't happen.

so don't get upset when people engage in "tasteless trolling" you know it's gonna happen if you're churning out hate for a team that didn't even play tonight:oldlol:

PickernRoller
05-31-2014, 11:53 PM
so don't get upset when people engage in "tasteless trolling" you know it's gonna happen if you're churning out hate for a team that didn't even play tonight:oldlol:

WTF you talking about? :lol :lol

I don't mind trolling...I am an expert at it. You just gotta call the b1tches for what they are. TLP made a big deal about "trolling" in a lil encounter we had a while back...."he was above that".....clearly the b1tch is not (apart from also being a hypocrite - well documented) - which I knew all along.

Just getting him straight in my notebook. Too many fools w/ too many accounts. Spurs fans are easy to deal with.

Spurs5Rings2014
06-01-2014, 12:35 AM

:lol

[GR]
06-01-2014, 12:52 AM
link to vid?

bence23
06-01-2014, 01:22 AM

I do hope he finishes the travesty that is the cHeat this time. Lebron has no place in the Top 10. As long as they neutralize Ray Allen this time they are good to go. Ray has been causing enough sh1t....time to f'ck him up.
as long as the heat neutralize danny green you mean..he won all those games himself last year

JtotheIzzo
06-01-2014, 01:23 AM
Kinda pointless topic, but he said something along the lines when answering their matchup with Miami "This time we will get it done."

Yes, battle lines drawn.

Gonna be a great series. Heat in 6

tpols
06-01-2014, 01:25 AM
Yes he did.. Rasheed style. And it will happen.

ALBballer
06-01-2014, 12:18 PM
Gonna be a great series.

:applause:

DonDadda59
06-15-2014, 10:29 PM
http://i.imgur.com/2PSPjT2.jpg