PDA

View Full Version : Kwai Leonard

1987_Lakers
06-01-2014, 01:15 AM
Poor guy, dude goes from guarding Durant & Westbrook this round now he will be guarding LeBron in the Finals. Damn.:oldlol:

DaSeba5
06-01-2014, 01:16 AM
He missed a lot of open shots in the paint in the 4th Q tonight. He needs to make his FTs this time. He played terrific in the Finals though.

Inb4 the Diaw jokes

1987_Lakers
06-01-2014, 01:19 AM
He missed a lot of open shots in the paint in the 4th Q tonight. He needs to make his FTs this time. He played terrific in the Finals though.

Inb4 the Diaw jokes

He did, but he made some clutch defensive plays tonight. Spurs lose tonight without his presence.

plowking
06-01-2014, 02:03 AM
Hoping the Heat can find a player like him in the draft this season. Lot of guys with similar games to him in the lower first round, with decent length and athleticism, much like Leonard.

He's just a perfect piece for a great team. Does everything, and knows when to do it. Tonight, they needed him to be aggressive and score, and he was on it. Just seems like a quiet kid, who goes out and does what he is told by the coach, with no talking or complaining at all. Players like this are the ones you really appreciate as a fan of a team. Spurs are lucky to have him.

Hope he stinks it up in the finals saying that though. :oldlol:

LogicalFan
06-01-2014, 02:32 AM
Hoping the Heat can find a player like him in the draft this season. Lot of guys with similar games to him in the lower first round, with decent length and athleticism, much like Leonard.

He's just a perfect piece for a great team. Does everything, and knows when to do it. Tonight, they needed him to be aggressive and score, and he was on it. Just seems like a quiet kid, who goes out and does what he is told by the coach, with no talking or complaining at all. Players like this are the ones you really appreciate as a fan of a team. Spurs are lucky to have him.

Easier said than done. Leonard wasn't a star coming out of college, but he was a 15th pick. That's mid-first round, not late-first round like you're hoping.

Ancient Legend
06-01-2014, 02:34 AM
I think LeBron can handle Leonard just fine if LeBron starts aggressive from the get go.

Diaw will be a beast to handle for the Heat. Put someone smaller and he will post them up, put someone bigger and he will speed by or use his craftiness. Double him and he's a terrific passer, a fat poorman's LeBron.

kamil
06-01-2014, 02:35 AM

4 finals appearances not enough for you?

Jyap9675
06-01-2014, 02:39 AM
Didn't this kid also guarded Ellis, Nowitzki and Lillard?

poido123
06-01-2014, 02:44 AM

What's funny is you posted this soon after I called you out about your "supposed" favourite player Leonard who you NEVER talk about :lol:

You spread so much bullshit Plowking. You were ragging on him for choking, just stop :facepalm

poido123
06-01-2014, 02:46 AM

Done_And_Done
06-01-2014, 04:06 AM
Jeeze Plow, of all the players on your illustrious team to choose from you pick Beasley to showcase in your avatar. You lose a bet or something bro?

diamenz
06-01-2014, 10:15 AM
i'd like to see him shoot less threes and develop a mid range game we all know he's capable of mastering.

inclinerator
06-01-2014, 10:16 AM
i'd like to see him shoot less threes and develop a mid range game we all know he's capable of mastering.
he seems to clutch the ball too long on his midrange

JohnFreeman
06-01-2014, 10:17 AM
He should develop a post game, get some tips off TD

Bandito
06-01-2014, 10:21 AM
I think LeBron can handle Leonard just fine if LeBron starts aggressive from the get go.

Diaw will be a beast to handle for the Heat. Put someone smaller and he will post them up, put someone bigger and he will speed by or use his craftiness. Double him and he's a terrific passer, a fat poorman's LeBron.
He's not fat, he's just chunky.

JohnFreeman
06-01-2014, 10:23 AM
He's not fat, he's just chunky.
Yeah he ain't fat. I couldn't run up and down a court for 30+ minutes in an NBA game

inclinerator
06-01-2014, 10:24 AM
Yeah he ain't fat. I couldn't run up and down a court for 30+ minutes in an NBA game
he is fat and has great stamina

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-LPJiC24FBoc/T75wGumx2CI/AAAAAAAAAOo/7NVdqi2amOo/s1600/boris.jpg

JohnFreeman
06-01-2014, 10:27 AM
he is fat and has great stamina

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-LPJiC24FBoc/T75wGumx2CI/AAAAAAAAAOo/7NVdqi2amOo/s1600/boris.jpg
He reminds me of Pierce a little, bit chunky but surprisingly "athletic"

La Frescobaldi
06-01-2014, 10:29 AM
Called it on another thread and I'm saying it again.

Kawhi Leonard is better than Kevin Durant at every aspect of basketball except pure scoring. A game or two is one thing, and I'm not talking about that.
Leonard has actually been showing it all season long but got 0 respect from stupid media fools.
Was he MVP? Maybe no, not the most valuable player of his team. But even that is debatable, actually. Do Spurs go to the Finals without Leonard? Still. If he is not better than, he is at the level of Durant.

Every single series he drew the hardest defensive assignments and he still blew doors off all those playoff teams in transition. And his offense has improved at a fantastic rate.

The long running thread comparing him and Chandler Parsons can be retired.

pnyozzzoo
06-01-2014, 11:24 AM

Chandler no defense, I ask moron coach give me 40 min a game so I can pad my stats to 15pt/game, all score come from first half and 1 game hit 5 three and 3 more games miss 6 three, I am big three, best small forward in the series trash talking, over his head soon to have 10mil contract Parsons :roll: :roll: :roll:

La Frescobaldi
06-01-2014, 11:30 AM
Chandler no defense, I ask moron coach give me 40 min a game so I can pad my stats to 15pt/game, all score come from first half and 1 game hit 5 three and 3 more games miss 6 three, I am big three, best small forward in the series trash talking, over his head soon to have 10mil contract Parsons :roll: :roll: :roll:

dang I lol'd

JohnFreeman
06-01-2014, 11:31 AM
Damn

veilside23
06-01-2014, 12:36 PM
Called it on another thread and I'm saying it again.

Kawhi Leonard is better than Kevin Durant at every aspect of basketball except pure scoring. A game or two is one thing, and I'm not talking about that.
Leonard has actually been showing it all season long but got 0 respect from stupid media fools.
Was he MVP? Maybe no, not the most valuable player of his team. But even that is debatable, actually. Do Spurs go to the Finals without Leonard? Still. If he is not better than, he is at the level of Durant.

Every single series he drew the hardest defensive assignments and he still blew doors off all those playoff teams in transition. And his offense has improved at a fantastic rate.

are you serious about this ? do really think Leonard could have done what KD did when westbrook was down?

Leonard is in a great system a great coach he is great but lets get serious here... even danny green looks great with the spurs...

Neal was great with the spurs but now :hammerhead:

nothing to take away from leonard but to say that kd is only better in scoring then :confusedshrug:

La Frescobaldi
06-01-2014, 01:02 PM
are you serious about this ? do really think Leonard could have done what KD did when westbrook was down?

Leonard is in a great system a great coach he is great but lets get serious here... even danny green looks great with the spurs...

Neal was great with the spurs but now :hammerhead:

nothing to take away from leonard but to say that kd is only better in scoring then :confusedshrug:
He can't score like Durant, no. He's as good or better at everything else.

The whole league attacks the Thunder right at the SF. Been that way for seasons. The Spurs get attacked at the perimeter due to age.
Open court, half set, rotation, or busted play defense there is 0 comparison, Leonard >>>>
Leonard is smarter and measures the angles better.
His mid-play passing, away from the ball cuts, running defenders through screens, blistering transition inventiveness.... all consistently as good or better than Durant.

veilside23
06-01-2014, 01:04 PM
He can't score like Durant, no. He's as good or better at everything else.

The whole league attacks the Thunder right at the SF. Been that way for seasons. The Spurs get attacked at the perimeter due to age.
Open court, half set, rotation, or busted play defense there is 0 comparison, Leonard >>>>
Leonard is smarter and measures the angles better.
His mid-play passing, away from the ball cuts, running defenders through screens, blistering transition inventiveness.... all consistently as good or better than Durant.

Leonard doesnt have westbrook

no matter how many times you run in circles , hurdles , or even long jump

ArbitraryWater
06-01-2014, 01:08 PM
What's funny is you posted this soon after I called you out about your "supposed" favourite player Leonard who you NEVER talk about :lol:

You spread so much bullshit Plowking. You were ragging on him for choking, just stop :facepalm

I honestly think you're delusional... One of those Rodger Elliot guys you hear about in the news... message board users.

Do you really think this place roams around you, does anyone need explain themselves to you?

You really believe an anonymous poster just wrote all that to justify himself to you, and to "prove" that he actually is a Kawhi fan? Do you? :biggums:

La Frescobaldi
06-01-2014, 01:13 PM
Leonard doesnt have westbrook

no matter how many times you run in circles , hurdles , or even long jump
Don't follow u there... you mean RW ruins the Thunder via his Melo-esque hero ball?
We agree on that. As fine a player as Westbrook is, OKC would be better to split those two players up.

veilside23
06-01-2014, 01:14 PM
Don't follow u there... you mean RW ruins the Thunder via his Melo-esque hero ball?
We agree on that. As fine a player as Westbrook is, OKC would be better to split those two players up.

this i agree on and ive been :cry: for it to happen