PDA

View Full Version : If the Spurs win Duncan will have the same amount of rings as Kobe in less Finals

Springsteen
06-01-2014, 09:36 AM
So if he if wins it'd go like this:

Duncan: 5 rings/6 finals, 2 MVP, 14 all-NBA, 14 all-NBA D.

Kobe: 5 rings/7 finals, 1 MVP, 15-all NBA, 12-all NBA D.

Would Duncan arguably be the better player than Kobe of their era?

http://static.foxsports.com/content/fscom/img/2013/06/04/060413-NBA-You-Lose-Kobe-PI-AA_20130604235246227_660_320.JPG

Bandito
06-01-2014, 10:01 AM
Why is Kobe thinking of Lescrub when he has more rings than him?

LBJ4MVP23
06-01-2014, 10:02 AM
Yes kobe should be dreaming of Horry since all rings are equal to kobetards.

Pippen = Jordan according to Kobe logic and both are dwarfed by the great Robert Horry.

All Net
06-01-2014, 10:04 AM
Well as great as Duncan is, having pop his whole career is quite lucky to have happened.

Bandito
06-01-2014, 10:05 AM
Well as great as Duncan is, having pop his whole career is quite lucky to have happened.
Well Kobe had PJ so is not like he didn't have a great coach. Duncan just had a better overall team for most of his career while Kobe was playing with sucky teammates for three years after 04.

All Net
06-01-2014, 10:08 AM
Well Kobe had PJ so is not like he didn't have a great coach. Duncan just had a better overall team for most of his career while Kobe was playing with sucky teammates for three years after 04.

Indeed, but Duncan having Pop for his whole career has been huge. Been the difference really.

annbafan
06-01-2014, 10:23 AM
You do understand that more finals trips is better?:D

K Xerxes
06-01-2014, 10:29 AM
Stupid question. Duncan is already arguably better than Kobe. Anyone who says otherwise is either ignorant or trolling. Another ring (and FMVP) just hammers it home more.

miller-time
06-01-2014, 10:31 AM

Because he will most likely win FMVP, so he will have 3 to Kobe's 2. That will also put him in league with Shaq and Jordan as the only players to win 3 in a row.

miles berg
06-01-2014, 10:33 AM
Duncan did it without Shaq there to carry him to 3 titles.

coin24
06-01-2014, 10:36 AM
Much respect to Duncan, a true professional and competitor:cheers:
Hopefully the spurs wipe there asses with the heat:oldlol:

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 10:43 AM

LMAO we can always rely on this guy for asinine bitter drivel:oldlol:

NuggetsFan
06-01-2014, 10:48 AM

Evens out because Kobe's had L.A. You can't deny there willing to do whatever it takes to win. Alot of the success Duncan is having late in his career is due to his personality too. He's alright taking a back seat and fitting into the system. Not to mention there salaries, Kobe makes like what 20M more than Duncan this season? Doubt S.A would be cool with that.

As great as Pop is having a player like Duncan is why the Spurs have been able to do what they've done as opposed to teams like L.A with Shaq/Kobe. Duncan is currently reaping the benefits of being a low key guy who was cool with a reduced role/minutes the past few seasons. S.A is all about the "system" and Duncan is as large apart of that as anybody so hard to fault him or use it in comparisons like this.

I think Duncan is better, would rather his career too. Size is a massive factor in that. He can impact the game more with his size while scoring less than Kobe can. Smarter, less mistakes etc.

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 10:52 AM
Evens out because Kobe's had L.A. You can't deny there willing to do whatever it takes to win. Alot of the success Duncan is having late in his career is due to his personality too. He's alright taking a back seat and fitting into the system. Not to mention there salaries, Kobe makes like what 20M more than Duncan this season? Doubt S.A would be cool with that.

As great as Pop is having a player like Duncan is why the Spurs have been able to do what they've done as opposed to teams like L.A with Shaq/Kobe. Duncan is currently reaping the benefits of being a low key guy who was cool with a reduced role/minutes the past few seasons. S.A is all about the "system" and Duncan is as large apart of that as anybody so hard to fault him or use it in comparisons like this.

I think Duncan is better, would rather his career too. Size is a massive factor in that. He can impact the game more with his size while scoring less than Kobe can. Smarter, less mistakes etc.

Exactly. Pretty much perfectly summed up.

Yao Ming's Foot
06-01-2014, 10:54 AM

I don't know how the guy with less rings and less finals appearances becomes the standard of how the guy with more rings and finals appearances should have played.

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 10:56 AM
I don't know how the guy with less rings and less finals appearances becomes the standard of how the guy with more rings and finals appearances should have played.

Horry> Lebron by your definition?
Errr...yeahno:cheers:

Yao Ming's Foot
06-01-2014, 11:00 AM
Horry> Lebron by your definition?
Errr...yeahno:cheers:

Do the facts have to match the narratives or not? I don't recall anyone suggesting that Horry should have adopted a different personality, leadership style or way of playing the game.

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 11:07 AM
Do the facts have to match the narratives or not? I don't recall anyone suggesting that Horry should have adopted a different personality, leadership style or way of playing the game.

Aww poor baby confused:lol
That's because finals appearances and rings aren't the standard. If they were then someone like Horry would be considered greater than Lebron and Scottie Pippen would be dead even with Michael Jordan.

MVPs and finals MVPs usually give a better indication of who the leader/top star of the team was. A ring for that man is considered more valuable than a role player or supporting star's ring.

That's why Duncan is ranked higher than Kobe by most people to the confusion of most Kobe Bryant fanboys on here.
Cheers fanboy

NuggetsFan
06-01-2014, 11:09 AM

I was responding to somebody using Pop as Duncan being "lucky". Duncan is the standard for me because he went to a market like S.A and really put them on the map. Got them there first ring and hasn't looked back and has helped keep them relevant no matter what he needed to do. Pop, Manu, Parker etc. have all played massive parts as well as there incredible scouting but Duncan has pretty much done everything asked of him.

I mean S.A had 6 players over 10ppg this year. Duncan took 12 shots. Now obviously he's older and Kobe's the far superior scorer nowadays when he was healthy but do you think Pop's system works for him right now with what S.A is trying to do? Probably not, atleast not as successful. So I don't see why somebody would use that in this comparison. Size plays a factor too because Duncan plays a big part in S.A being consistently good defensively more so than Kobe would.

Apples to oranges really, just prefer Duncan. Like I said before, size plays a part in that. A single ring count means nothing to me without any context and there's so many variables. Both players have won and found success so not a knock on Kobe.

Springsteen
06-01-2014, 11:09 AM

more finals mvps :confusedshrug:

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 11:11 AM
more finals mvps :confusedshrug:

This is too confusing to him:oldlol:

Yao Ming's Foot
06-01-2014, 11:14 AM
Aww poor baby confused:lol
That's because finals appearances and rings aren't the standard. If they were then someone like Horry would be considered greater than Lebron and Scottie Pippen would be dead even with Michael Jordan.

MVPs and finals MVPs usually give a better indication of who the leader/top star of the team was. A ring for that man is considered more valuable than a role player or supporting star's ring.

That's why Duncan is ranked higher than Kobe by most people to the confusion of most Kobe Bryant fanboys on here.
Cheers fanboy

So the real sign of how superstars should play is gunning for a regular season award and/or a final series one. And that relates to "teamball" and sacrifice how exactly?? Hope you didn't hurt your back moving those goalposts. :oldlol:

DMV2
06-01-2014, 11:15 AM
Indeed, but Duncan having Pop for his whole career has been huge. Been the difference really.
Not you too, All Net. Say it isn't so.... :facepalm

NuggetsFan
06-01-2014, 11:17 AM

I wasn't putting Kobe's leadership or personality in question. All tho clashing with Shaq, off court issue affecting his game that one year, not being able to take a backseat in the finals that year vs the Pistons etc. are things that probably don't ever happen with Duncan.

More about propping Duncan up in those areas because something mentioned how lucky he was to have Pop. It's a skill in it self to be able to mesh with a coach as long as he has and adapt to the different things asked of him. The Pop/Duncan tandem should be seen as a positive for both sides and nothing more. Not "lucky" because what Duncan has done in S.A is something alot of guys couldn't have done, or probably wanted to do.

DMV2
06-01-2014, 11:19 AM
Duncan isn't the greatest PF ever because of Pop. Pop didn't become one of the greatest (GOAT coach by some opinions) coaches because of Duncan either.

They both started their NBA *careers TOGETHER in 1997-98. *Pop's first head coaching job and Duncan's first season.

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 11:20 AM
So the real sign of how superstars should play is gunning fode a toon award and/or a final series one. And that relates to "teamball" and sacrifice how exactly?? Hope you didn't hurt your back moving those goalposts. :oldlol:

Awww you poor confused fanboy. Let me explain:
No the real sign of superstars is LEADING teams to titles hence finals mvps come into considerdation:cheers:

We understand thay this concept is confusing for you:oldlol:

Tough luck though. There's a reason why Duncan is ranked ahead of Kobe by most people and it reflects our understanding of the 'signs' of leadership rather than yours:bowdown:

Yao Ming's Foot
06-01-2014, 11:20 AM
I was responding to somebody using Pop as Duncan being "lucky". Duncan is the standard for me because he went to a market like S.A and really put them on the map. Got them there first ring and hasn't looked back and has helped keep them relevant no matter what he needed to do. Pop, Manu, Parker etc. have all played massive parts as well as there incredible scouting but Duncan has pretty much done everything asked of him.

I mean S.A had 6 players over 10ppg this year. Duncan took 12 shots. Now obviously he's older and Kobe's the far superior scorer nowadays when he was healthy but do you think Pop's system works for him right now with what S.A is trying to do? Probably not, atleast not as successful. So I don't see why somebody would use that in this comparison. Size plays a factor too because Duncan plays a big part in S.A being consistently good defensively more so than Kobe would.

Apples to oranges really, just prefer Duncan. Like I said before, size plays a part in that. A single ring count means nothing to me without any context and there's so many variables. Both players have won and found success so not a knock on Kobe.

Given the makeup of their roster which Lakers teams should have allowed Kobe the priveledge of taking on Duncan's reduced scoring/minute load while remaining a championship contender?

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 11:25 AM
Given the makeup of their roster which Lakers teams should have allowed Kobe the priveledge of taking on Duncan's reduced scoring/minute load while remaining a championship contender?

Duncan anchors the Spurs' entire defense. Kobe doesn't do the same for LA. Do we really need to break even this down to you?

Do you know anything about basketball?
How old are you son?

BigTicket
06-01-2014, 11:26 AM
5 rings in 7 finals is better than 5 rings in 6 finals.

Why do idiots around here think that losing in the finals is worse than losing before the finals ? It's like arguing that it's better to miss the podium, than it is to get the silver medal.

NumberSix
06-01-2014, 11:27 AM
There would be nothing "arguable" about it.

NumberSix
06-01-2014, 11:28 AM

Why do idiots around here think that losing in the finals is worse than losing before the finals ?
Because idiots like Stephen A. Smith keep saying it on TV.

Yao Ming's Foot
06-01-2014, 11:28 AM
Awww you poor confused fanboy. Let me explain:
No the real sign of superstars is LEADING teams to titles hence finals mvps come into considerdation:cheers:

We understand thay this concept is confusing for you:oldlol:

Tough luck though. There's a reason why Duncan is ranked ahead of Kobe by most people and it reflects our understanding of the 'signs' of leadership rather than yours:bowdown:

Was Tim Duncan lacking leadership when Tony Parker took home the Finals MVP?

T_L_P
06-01-2014, 11:29 AM

Why do idiots around here think that losing in the finals is worse than losing before the finals ? It's like arguing that it's better to miss the podium, than it is to get the silver medal.

I agree. But 5 with 3 Finals MVPs in 6 Finals appearances > 5 with 2 Finals MVPs in 7 Finals appearances.

NuggetsFan
06-01-2014, 11:34 AM

Dude. Are you even reading what I'm saying? I was responding to a comment made that Duncan was "lucky" to have Pop in this comparison. Of course Kobe with the Lakers right now doesn't need to take a reduced role, with the Spurs I'm going to go ahead and say Pop and co probably would have tried resting him the past few years tho. He wouldn't be asked to shoot 20x a game in there system right now. Could he have adapted? Maybe. I don't think the fit is the same, I don't think Kobe could have done what Duncan has and vise versa. I'd rather have what Duncan has done :confusedshrug:

Different players, different situations. One shouldn't be considered "lucky" or have him took down a notch for adapting to what's asked of him. Pop/Duncan is a positive for both sides, not a hindrance to Duncan in a comparison like this.

Kobe's contract is a killer tho. With all the injuries that'll make it hard for L.A to contend going forward as he continues to age.

Yao Ming's Foot
06-01-2014, 11:34 AM
Duncan anchors the Spurs' entire defense. Kobe doesn't do the same for LA. Do we really need to break even this down to you?

How old are you son?

If Duncan was equally or more important to the Spurs defense as Kobe is to the team's offense wouldn't it make sense that he played a similar amount of minutes if not more?

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 11:36 AM
Was Tim Duncan lacking leadership when Tony Parker took home the Finals MVP?Not necessarily but Duncan is primarily a defensive player and so is more likely to be looked over by voters who tend to go for pure offemsive^high scoring players.

Having said that, Duncan has 3 finals MVPs which is secomd most all time behind Jordan's 6 along with his 2 regular season awards.

Looking at their PER from 1998-2007, Duncan dwarfs Kobe as well if that's the route you'd rather go by - stats as opposed to accolades.

If it's the eye test, then my eye test tells me that Duncan is 5 times the player Kobe is.

We can do this anyway you want.
There is a reason the majority agree with me in that Duncan > Kobe all time while you're among the confused minority.

Cheers

Yao Ming's Foot
06-01-2014, 11:48 AM
Not necessarily but Duncan is primarily a defensive player and so is more likely to be looked over by voters who tend to go for pure offemsive^high scoring players.

Having said that, Duncan has 3 finals MVPs which is secomd most all time behind Jordan's 6 along with his 2 regular season awards.

Looking at their PER from 1998-2007, Duncan dwarfs Kobe as well if that's the route you'd rather go by - stats as opposed to accolades.

If it's the eye test, then my eye test tells me that Duncan is 5 times the player Kobe is.

We can do this anyway you want.
There is a reason the majority agree with me in that Duncan > Kobe all time while you're among the confused minority.

Cheers

I can't help but be confused on one hand Finals MVP is all that counts and in the next sentence it's flawed because it's biased towards offensive players. There is no shame in being lesser than Tony Parker. I know it's not like being lesser than prime Shaq in your early 20s but he's still a HOF guard and certainly better than any guard Kobe ever had on his team.

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 11:52 AM
I can't help but be confused on one hand Finals MVP is all that counts and in the next sentence it's flawed because it's biased towards offensive players. There is no shame in being lesser than Tony Parker. I know it's not like being lesser than prime Shaq in your early 20s but he's still a HOF guard and certainly better than any guard Kobe ever had on his team.

No one said finals MVP is ALL that counts?:confusedshrug: :no:

But yes, more finals mvps and regular season mvps as well better stats make you a better player.

Like I said, you are arguing against an overwhelming majority because almost everybody has Duncan ahead of Kobe all time:cheers:

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 11:56 AM
Dude. Are you even reading what I'm saying? I was responding to a comment made that Duncan was "lucky" to have Pop in this comparison. Of course Kobe with the Lakers right now doesn't need to take a reduced role, with the Spurs I'm going to go ahead and say Pop and co probably would have tried resting him the past few years tho. He wouldn't be asked to shoot 20x a game in there system right now. Could he have adapted? Maybe. I don't think the fit is the same, I don't think Kobe could have done what Duncan has and vise versa. I'd rather have what Duncan has done :confusedshrug:

Different players, different situations. One shouldn't be considered "lucky" or have him took down a notch for adapting to what's asked of him. Pop/Duncan is a positive for both sides, not a hindrance to Duncan in a comparison like this.

Kobe's contract is a killer tho. With all the injuries that'll make it hard for L.A to contend going forward as he continues to age.

Fully agreed there. He wrecked them.

Yao Ming's Foot
06-01-2014, 11:57 AM
No one said finals MVP is ALL that counts?:confusedshrug: :no:

But yes, more finals mvps and regular season mvps as well better stats make you a better player.

Like I said, you are arguing against an overwhelming majority because almost everybody has Duncan ahead of Kobe all time:cheers:

If that was true why does this thread even exist?

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 11:58 AM
If that was true why does this thread even exist?

The OP wants to bait trolls? You seem wound up for example?:lol

DMV2
06-01-2014, 12:03 PM

5/7 isn't better than 5/6. It's actually equal because 20 years from now nobody will really cares about the loses. They care about what you've won. Do people talk about Magic losing in 4 Finals? A very, very, very few if any.

What also counts 20 years from now are MVP's, F-MVP's and all-time records.

That's why MJ vs KAJ for #1 is a good argument.

Kobetards should be grateful that Kobe got 5 rings(3 freebies given by Shaq) and 81 points against a non-playoff team from Canada.

DMV2
06-01-2014, 12:05 PM
Even more grateful that Kobe didn't go to prison for raping a white girl. Otherwise, no back-to-back....

Yao Ming's Foot
06-01-2014, 12:07 PM
The OP wants to bait trolls? You seem wound up for example?:lol

Projecting much? I point out the absurd logic flaws of Kobe haters for fun. Including a bunch of emoticons to compensate for your lack of material doesn't do anything for me.

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 12:11 PM
Projecting much? I point out the absurd logic flaws of Kobe haters for fun. Including a bunch of emoticons to compensate for your lack of material doesn't do anything for me.

Says the man who hasn't addressed a single point I made:oldlol:
Carry on labeling everyone who has Duncan ahead of Kobe all time a Kobe "hater". You're just adorable:lol

Like I said, the majority have Duncan and Lebron > Kobe all time.
If you don't, that's great. Don't label everyone haters because they don't agree with your absurd assertions. Cheers

r0drig0lac
06-01-2014, 12:14 PM
Stupid question. Duncan is already arguably better than Kobe. Anyone who says otherwise is either ignorant or trolling. Another ring (and FMVP) just hammers it home more.
this, no question

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 12:16 PM
this, no question

Exactly, try telling that to these confused tots (such as mingfoot):D

TheCorporation
06-01-2014, 12:29 PM
Duncan did it without Shaq there to carry him to 3 titles.

Yep, he instead uses HOF David Robinson and future HOF Tony Parker and Manu Ginobli :lol

People do realize that Championships are won as a team effort, right?

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 12:34 PM
Yep, he instead uses HOF David Robinson and future HOF Tony Parker and Manu Ginobli :lol

That's right. And that is why Kobe's 5 don't mean he's ahead of Duncan with his 4.

Glad you understand:cheers:

T_L_P
06-01-2014, 12:34 PM

Shaq in 2000: 30.7 / 15.4 / 3.1

Parker, Manu, Robinson in 2003 (combined): 31.9 / 13.2 / 6.0

One HoFer almost outproduced the combined efforts of three.

Stop making such stupid comparisons. Shaq was twice as good as anyone Duncan got to play with.

oh the horror
06-01-2014, 12:39 PM

How old are you son?

Are you on your period or something? Try having a convo without acting like a b*tch about it dude. Jesus Christ.

DMV2
06-01-2014, 12:39 PM

Not in the NBA, though. It's more like 75% superstar, 25% team game. It's a reason we're so obsessed with Top 10 this, Top 10 that.

Duncan carried his entire team in 1999. Then carried a retiring D-Rob, a rookie Parker and a sophomore Manu for a second title. Then added a couple more rings collectively as a team.

Duncan carries his teammates. Kobe gets carried by Shaq or Pau or referees.

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 12:40 PM
Are you on your period or something? Try having a convo without acting like a b*tch about it dude. Jesus Christ.

You seem wound up?:lol

Just stating facts:cheers:

HOoopCityJones
06-01-2014, 12:46 PM
You guys are so full of shit.

You say Kobe's record in the Finals compared to Duncan (with or with Shaq) doesn't matter , yet you'll turn around and use the rings count and his Finals appearance as an argument of why he's better than Kobe, especially if he beats Lebron this year.

And Shaq winning FMVP over Kobe is the hugest dent in his career accomplishments, yet it doesn't matter that Tony won over Timmy in 07 , during arguably his prime , that doesn't matter either.

Kobe haters are desperate and contradictory.

You say Duncan is better than Kobe already , yet you all are foaming at the mouth for him to win another ring. It shouldn't matter if he's already better dumb asses , half of you are full of shit.

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 12:48 PM
You guys are so full of shit.

You say Kobe's record in the Finals compared to Duncan (with or with Shaq) doesn't matter , yet you'll turn around and use the rings count and his Finals appearance as an argument of why he's better than Kobe, especially if he beats Lebron this year.

And Shaq winning FMVP over Kobe is the hugest dent in his career accomplishments, yet it doesn't matter that Tony won over Timmy in 07 , during arguably his prime , that doesn't matter either.

Kobe haters are desperate and contradictory.

You say Duncan is better than Kobe already , yet you all are foaming at the mouth for him to win another ring. It shouldn't matter if he's already better dumb asses , half of you are full of shit.

Aha. Let's make this simple for your adorable confused mind.

3 FMVPs > 2 FMVPs
2 MVPs > 1 MVP

:D

Basketball Fan
06-01-2014, 12:48 PM
Spurs fans are why I don't care for the Spurs.

I also hate the Heat.

Man this sucks why can't a team I like be in this thing.

The Mavs were the last one.

HOoopCityJones
06-01-2014, 12:50 PM

3 FMVPs > 2 FMVPs
2 MVPs > 1 MVP

Ha , lets make this simple for your bitchass.

Get out ya house, go get some coochie. :cheers:

ArbitraryWater
06-01-2014, 12:51 PM
While I agree that Duncan is already >> Kobe, making it to LESS finals is not a plus :wtf:

ArbitraryWater
06-01-2014, 12:53 PM

:rolleyes:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=339428

Read through the posts in that thread, and be educated..

I'm sure Duncan being who he is, had nothing to do with how long Pop sticked around, eh?

mehyaM24
06-01-2014, 12:57 PM

3 FMVPs > 2 FMVPs
2 MVPs > 1 MVP

kareem,magic,shaq,kobe > duncan,wade

mehyaM24
06-01-2014, 12:59 PM
Exactly, try telling that to these confused tots (such as mingfoot):D

lebron > jordan

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 01:00 PM
Ha , lets make this simple for your bitchass.

Get out ya house, go get some coochie. :cheers:

Ad hominem? What an adowable cute munchkin!

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 01:01 PM
lebron > jordan

Awww playing me at my own game? Their both》 Kobe:lol

mehyaM24
06-01-2014, 01:03 PM
Awww playing me at my own game? Their both》 Kobe:lol

lebron is better than kobe and definitely better than jordon

enjoy the 3-peat brah :cheers:

Hey Yo
06-01-2014, 01:06 PM
Because he doesn't. Kobe's record is 2-1 in the Finals as the lead guy. Same as LeBron right now.

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 01:07 PM
lebron is better than kobe and definitely better than jordon

enjoy the 3-peat brah :cheers:

Glad I got through to you and you admit LeBron 》 Kobe:bowdown:

Thx bro. I'll be happy either way. Not necessarily goinf for one team or the other. Just hoping for a good series:cheers:

mehyaM24
06-01-2014, 01:13 PM
Glad I got through to you and you admit LeBron 》 Kobe:bowdown:

Thx bro. I'll be happy either way. Not necessarily goinf for one team or the other. Just hoping for a good series:cheers:

you are preaching to the choir. lebron has been better than kobe for about 8 years now....this is common knowledge

but yes, im glad i got you to quote my post, in fullfullment, that lebron is superior to both. :rockon:

lebron > kobe
lebron defnitely over jordon

say it with me brah...

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 01:15 PM
you are preaching to the choir. lebron has been better than kobe for about 8 years now....this is common knowledge

but yes, im glad i got you to quote my post, in fullfullment, that lebron is superior to both. :rockon:

lebron > kobe
lebron defnitely over jordon

say it with me brah...

Fully agreed that Lebron has been better than Kobe for the last eight years and might go down as GOAT.

Glad I've educated you:applause:

mehyaM24
06-01-2014, 01:17 PM
Fully agreed that Lebron has been better than Kobe for the last eight years and might go down as GOAT.

Glad I've educated you:applause:

thank you for quoting my post again. lebron IS superior to both brodie :cheers:

this lesson was free of charge btw

ArbitraryWater
06-01-2014, 01:17 PM
I dont think this retard realizes who he's talking to :lol

ArbitraryWater
06-01-2014, 01:18 PM
im glad you quoted my post again. lebron is superior to both :cheers:

lmfaoooo

bro, duncan > kobe though.. gotta change that :D

mehyaM24
06-01-2014, 01:22 PM
lmfaoooo

bro, duncan > kobe though.. gotta change that :D

duncan is massively overrated, possibly more than stringbean, but you're right. excuse the typo my friend.

my all time rankings aren't dependent on ring counting either. :cheers:

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 01:26 PM
thank you for quoting my post again. lebron IS superior to both brodie :cheers:

Aww honey don't try to outwit me. You're an amateur:lol

STATUTORY
06-01-2014, 01:27 PM
:facepalm, the goat list isn't ranked by number of rings. Duncan ain't near Kobe when it comes to culture impact

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 01:28 PM
:facepalm, the goat list isn't ranked by number of rings. Duncan ain't near Kobe when it comes to culture impact

:oldlol:

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 01:31 PM
17> 13
4 balon d'ors > 2
Bobby Charlton > Franz Beckenbaur
British women 》》》》》》》 Smelly unshaved Germanites:lol

ArbitraryWater
06-01-2014, 01:32 PM

Cultural Impact?

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

STATUTORY
06-01-2014, 01:33 PM
:oldlol:
just real talk homie, people will talk about Kobe's feats decades from now whereas Duncan will fade into obscurity like Moses Malone

81 is forever

this is not to mention Kobe's impact on fashion, music, the very fabric of american culture. Different stratospheres man

mehyaM24
06-01-2014, 01:34 PM
17> 13
4 balon d'ors > 2
British women 》》》》》》》 Smelly unshaved Germanites:lol

dilbert quoting another post of mine? :applause:

call me Paul Morphy…..cause I just checkmated your fat ass

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 01:34 PM
Cultural Impact?

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

This ph@ggot is a Lindsay Lohan fan boy:lol

ArbitraryWater
06-01-2014, 01:35 PM
rent free in ****** heads :oldlol:

rent free baby :pimp:

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 01:36 PM
just real talk homie, people will talk about Kobe's feats decades from now whereas Duncan will fade into obscurity like Moses Malone

81 is forever

this is not to mention Kobe's impact on fashion, music, the very fabric of american culture. Different stratospheres man

My brah, even the German is owning you. I'd pack my bags and go home. It's ova my brah.

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 01:38 PM
[QUOTE=mehyaM24]dilbert quoting another post of mine? :applause:

call me Paul Morphy

mehyaM24
06-01-2014, 01:39 PM
Aww poor baby. Quoting me again and then saying something weird:lol

you tooted? lmfaooo

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 01:41 PM
you tooted? lmfaooo

Aww how cute he continues:lol

HOoopCityJones
06-01-2014, 01:41 PM
Ad hominem? What an adowable cute munchkin!

So you serious with all of that bitchass baby talk I read you strutting around with?

I knew you was a ho-cake. :oldlol:

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 01:43 PM
So you serious with all of that bitchass baby talk I read you strutting around with?

I knew you was a ho-cake. :oldlol:

Awww here comes another Kotard:lol
You guys are too cute!

HOoopCityJones
06-01-2014, 01:45 PM
Awww here comes another Kotard:lol
You guys are too cute!

Look bruh , your rap is tired no one thinks this little charade of yours is cool , you just sound like a bitch. :confusedshrug:

You give Feeny a bad name tbh.

WindmiLL
06-01-2014, 01:45 PM

Just when I thought I've heard all from kobe stans....

mehyaM24
06-01-2014, 01:46 PM

what your mom said when i ejaculated right between her eyes :rockon:

ArbitraryWater
06-01-2014, 01:47 PM
Look bruh , your rap is tired no one thinks this little charade of yours is cool , you just sound like a bitch. :confusedshrug:

Agreed... Not even fellow heat fans like him :lol

Or whatever team he roots for..

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 01:47 PM

Awww glad you Kobtards are shook:lol
Hope I ain't livin in y'al heads rent free:lol

ArbitraryWater
06-01-2014, 01:48 PM

what your mom said when i ejaculated right between her eyes

:roll: :roll:

HOoopCityJones
06-01-2014, 01:48 PM
Y'all letting STATUTORY mind **** you with that superior headgamephuck.

Lance Stephenson level trollery.

But I thought it was obvious Kobe was more culturally relevant , unles someone really wants to make a case for Duncan? *waits*

ArbitraryWater
06-01-2014, 01:49 PM
Y'all letting STATUTORY mind **** you with that superior headgamephuck.

Lance Stephenson level trollery.

But I thought it was obvious Kobe was more culturally relevant , unles someone really wants to make a case for Duncan? *waits*

Nah.. the problem is just cultural impact has very little to do with on court play :lol

I mean, David Beckham is probably top 10-15 considering "cultural impact"... but hes not even top 50 all time.

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 01:49 PM
Agreed... Not even fellow heat fans like him :lol

Or whatever team he roots for..

Oh not a heat fan:no: But imm glad ur annoyed:oldlol:
Btw:

17》13
4 balon d'ors > 2
British women 》》》》》》》 Smelly unshaved Germanites

:applause:

HOoopCityJones
06-01-2014, 01:50 PM
Awww glad you Kobtards are shook:lol
Hope I ain't livin in y'al heads rent free:lol

Ni99a , the only thing thats shook is your tired ass act, now go home sip outta sippy cups or whatever weirdos like you and Jameerthefear be up to throwing darts at Kobe blow up doll. I haven't seen you make one post without KB's name up your ass.

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 01:50 PM
Nah.. the problem is just cultural impact has very little to do with on court play :lol

I mean, David Beckham is probably top 10-15 considering "cultural impact"... but hes not even top 50 all time.How sweet. A german pretrnding to understand football:lol

ArbitraryWater
06-01-2014, 01:52 PM
How sweet. A german pretrnding to understand football:lol

https://img.4plebs.org/boards/s4s/image/1395/35/1395359322398.jpg

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 01:52 PM
Ni99a , the only thing thats shook is your tired ass act, now go home sip outta sippy cups or whatever weirdos like you and Jameerthefear be up to throwing darts at Kobe blow up doll. I haven't seen you make one post without KB's name up your ass.

More ad hominems? :roll:
I definitely am not a "ni99a" either. Bye ni99a

HOoopCityJones
06-01-2014, 01:53 PM

I mean, David Beckham is probably top 10-15 considering "cultural impact"... but hes not even top 50 all time.

Nah, nah, ni99a , don't try to switch now the reaction to his statement was as if Duncan somehow had a more relevant impact on American culture than Kobe. Guess some of these chumpola's must of forgot we ain't talking about LBJ or MJ huh?

Get your trolls straight in your rent free living Kobe minds.

Step it up gents.

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 01:53 PM
https://img.4plebs.org/boards/s4s/image/1395/35/1395359322398.jpg

Definite burn:lol

ArbitraryWater
06-01-2014, 01:54 PM
Nah, nah, ni99a , don't try to switch now the reaction to his statement was as if Duncan somehow had a more relevant impact on American culture than Kobe. Guess some of these chumpola's must of forgot we ain't talking about LBJ or MJ huh?

Step it up gents.

He has more cultural impact... but why would that even matter? Who cares? I for my part look at how they play on a basketball court...

You prefer to look at who sells more cups in China?

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 01:55 PM

Step it up gents.No, he's spot on. Even this ph@ggot is owning you:banana:

HOoopCityJones
More ad hominems? :roll:
I definitely am not a "ni99a" either. Bye ni99a

No, you're a ho-cake bitch-ass-ni99a who thinks talking baby talk to grown ass men is somehow edgy , which is significantly worse.

But I applaud you for the combobreaker. :bowdown:

SilkkTheShocker
I find it comical there are still some (mentally retarded) people that honestly believe Kobe is still ahead of Duncan on the all-time list :oldlol:

mehyaM24
06-01-2014, 01:57 PM
German pretrnding to understand football.

this is what happens when you forget to wear head protection any time you are around wifi radiation. very dangerous stuff.

ArbitraryWater
So the "mother land" of football has only won one world cup? :roll: :roll: :roll:

And that on a goal where the ball didn't even pass the line? cute :lol

Stay mirin' on 3 WC's :pimp:

Mr Feeny
No, you're a ho-cake bitch-ass-ni99a who thinks talking baby talk to grown ass men is somehow edgy , which is significantly worse.

But I applaud you for the combobreaker. :bowdown:

He keeps going:oldlol:
Too too easy.....

ArbitraryWater
this is what happens when you forget to wear head protection any time you are around wifi radiation. very dangerous stuff.

this nigguh feemy stay taking L's from all sides :roll:

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 01:58 PM
So the "mother land" of football has only won one world cup? :roll: :roll: :roll:

And that on a goal where the ball didn't even pass the line? cute :lol

Stay mirin' on 3 WC's :pimp:Ouchh bottom line 17> 13...:bowdown:

HOoopCityJones
He has more cultural impact... but why would that even matter? Who cares? I for my part look at how they play on a basketball court...

You prefer to look at who sells more cups in China?

I'm referring to the backlash surrounding his statement.

Kobe is more relevant than Duncan in every which way.

And deep down you all know who's better, that's why you come a running to drop your 2 cents. Kobe's ****ed Duncan his whole career , and Pop and Timmy will admit as much themselves.

sammichoffate
This site never ceases to amaze me sometimes :facepalm

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 01:59 PM
this nigguh feemy stay taking L's from all sides :roll:

Still talking about me?

Rent free in thr Germanite's head:pimp:

ArbitraryWater
This site never ceases to amaze me sometimes :facepalm

Thats whats fun about ISH :banana:

Toying with kids :cheers:

chazzy
Duncan's already higher all time

HOoopCityJones
06-01-2014, 02:00 PM
He keeps going:oldlol:
Too too easy.....

Not like trying to pop dat cheery , doe , right?

No panties getting ass ni99a.

Springsteen
reminder grown men are making half of these posts

Mr Feeny
I'm referring to the backlash surrounding his statement.

Kobe is more relevant than Duncan in every which way.

And deep down you all know who's better, that's why you come a running to drop your 2 cents. Kobe's ****ed Duncan his whole career , and Pop and Timmy will admit as much themselves.

We do. Duncan is better and is continuing to edge further and further away:cheers:

ArbitraryWater
I find it comical that some people still suffer for my attention :oldlol:

Theses dudes went through long droughts of replying to my shit and me ignoring them all along :oldlol:

rent free :pimp:

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 02:01 PM
Not like trying to pop dat cheery , doe , right?

No panties getting ass ni99a.

Ermmm......ok?

HOoopCityJones
06-01-2014, 02:02 PM
Ermmm......ok?
:cheers: It'll happen bruh, stay strong.

Mr Feeny
Some people still discussing me:facepalm
:wtf:

Mr Feeny
:cheers: It'll happen bruh, stay strong.

You are incredibly easy to wind up:oldlol:

sammichoffate
06-01-2014, 02:03 PM
Thats whats fun about ISH :banana:

Toying with kids :cheers:They're all ****ing morons, it makes actually watching First Take an option :oldlol:

HOoopCityJones
06-01-2014, 02:05 PM
You are incredibly easy to wind up:oldlol:

I'm just don't respect chumps. :confusedshrug:

ArbitraryWater
06-01-2014, 02:05 PM
They're all ****ing morons, it makes actually watching First Take an option :oldlol:

Indubitably, m8

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 02:06 PM
I'm just don't respect chumps. :confusedshrug:

Thou seem upset...

HOoopCityJones
06-01-2014, 02:11 PM
Thou seem upset...

Not upset:no:

I just-don't-fuq-wit-fuq-ni99as.

Dat simple :pimp:

sammichoffate
06-01-2014, 02:11 PM
Indubitably, m8You're honestly the first decent Heat fan i've seen on this site, it's hilarious :lol

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 02:12 PM
Not upset:no:

I just-don't-fuq-wit-fuq-ni99as.

Dat simple :pimp:

You shook?

HOoopCityJones
06-01-2014, 02:14 PM
You shook?

:oldlol: No no, trust me , I just smell *****.

Is that you Jah? :milton

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 02:15 PM
:oldlol: No no, trust me , I just smell *****.

Is that you Jah? :milton

You sure?
Tissue?

HOoopCityJones
06-01-2014, 02:18 PM
You sure?
Tissue?

How lame is it in Wyoming? Real Talk. :lol

jus wanna know.

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 02:22 PM

jus wanna know.

Pretty meh. Does that make you feel better?

mehyaM24
06-01-2014, 02:25 PM

jus wanna know.

damn bitch slapt offa err dayum page he post on. we ****ed dat ***** up an knocked his ass out cold yo! 

:cletus:

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 02:27 PM
damn bitch slapt offa err dayum page he post on. we ****ed dat ***** up an knocked his ass out cold yo! 

:cletus:

Mhmmm...

ImKobe
06-01-2014, 02:35 PM
I'll just wait until the Finals are played out and Kobe plays out his career. People are acting like Kobe's done - let's see what the Lakers put together first and how good Kobe will be once he returns. If he plays like he did in 2012-13 + he has a solid cast, he will go for #6.

Duncan winning this year would make up for his choke in the 2013 Finals. People would be KILLING Kobe for missing an easy layup and an even easier putback while Duncan gets no flack, like he didn't miss 2 easy shots that would have tied the game in the last minute of a Game 7.

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 02:36 PM
I'll just wait until the Finals are played out and Kobe plays out his career. People are acting like Kobe's done - let's see what the Lakers put together first and how good Kobe will be once he returns. If he plays like he did in 2012-13 + he has a solid cast, he will go for #6.

Duncan winning this year would make up for his choke in the 2013 Finals. People would be KILLING Kobe for missing an easy layup and an even easier putback while Duncan gets no flack, like he didn't miss 2 easy shots that would have tied the game in the last minute of a Game 7.

Now, this is reasonable. But do you see the Lakers contending next year? That's the more salient point.

ImKobe
06-01-2014, 02:47 PM
Now, this is reasonable. But do you see the Lakers contending next year? That's the more salient point.

That's why I said that I'll wait and see how Kobe's career plays out first. It will be about a month and a half til we see what the Lakers will look like next season and another 3 months until we see Kobe take the court.

Lakers have a solid draft pick AND enough cap space + the chance to put together a solid coaching staff after firing D'Antoni. I'm interested to see whether Pau stays or leaves and what we do with our cap space.

There are so many options that I can't possibly predict what's going to happen.

It depends on the coach we hire, I hope it's either Mark Jackson or Hollins - both were solid and actually won a Playoff series recently, Hollins got his team to the WCF, but they lacked a go-to scorer like Kobe. Jackson turned Golden State around and the team was solid on both ends, only problem I have is the high volume of threes, system is too much like D'Antoni's or McHale's.

Then we have the draft pick and the cap space + we don't know what Pau will do. One option is to trade for Love, which means we have no rookie and we have very limited cap space to fill out the rest of the team & the whole season would ride on Love's and Kobe's health - one of them goes down for let's say 20+ games and we're looking at a 1st round exit.

There are many solid FAs like Lowry, Thomas, Melo, Deng - hopefully we don't overpay for any of them...

We are in position to put together a contending team, but I don't really trust our current FO after the last few seasons + the fact that they just threw 50 mil at Kobe and just asked for his signature, of course Kobe took the guaranteed money after going down with a serious injury, they could have waited out the season and then asked him to accept less money if they were in position to sign multiple good FAs...

We'll just have to wait and see.

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 02:49 PM
That's why I said that I'll wait and see how Kobe's career plays out first. It will be about a month and a half til we see what the Lakers will look like next season and another 3 months until we see Kobe take the court.

Lakers have a solid draft pick AND enough cap space + the chance to put together a solid coaching staff after firing D'Antoni. I'm interested to see whether Pau stays or leaves and what we do with our cap space.

There are so many options that I can't possibly predict what's going to happen.

It depends on the coach we hire, I hope it's either Mark Jackson or Hollins - both were solid and actually won a Playoff series recently, Hollins got his team to the WCF, but they lacked a go-to scorer like Kobe. Jackson turned Golden State around and the team was solid on both ends, only problem I have is the high volume of threes, system is too much like D'Antoni's or McHale's.

Then we have the draft pick and the cap space + we don't know what Pau will do. One option is to trade for Love, which means we have no rookie and we have very limited cap space to fill out the rest of the team & the whole season would ride on Love's and Kobe's health - one of them goes down for let's say 20+ games and we're looking at a 1st round exit.

There are many solid FAs like Lowry, Thomas, Melo, Deng - hopefully we don't overpay for any of them...

We are in position to put together a contending team, but I don't really trust our current FO after the last few seasons + the fact that they just threw 50 mil at Kobe and just asked for his signature, of course Kobe took the guaranteed money after going down with a serious injury, they could have waited out the season and then asked him to throw less money if they were in position to sign multiple good FAs...

We'll just have to wait and see.

Well we've learned never to count out Kobe or the Lakers front office even when their situation has looked bleak. They have a habit of pulling a bunny out of the hat out of nowhere. :cheers:

Dbrog
06-01-2014, 02:49 PM

Stop. 1) There's no choke since Duncan was carrying that team and would have won if pop wouldn't have taken him OUT of the game.

2) Kobe is never getting higher than 9 on the alltime list. Basically impossible unless he has a crazy run in him (which he doesn't).

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 02:52 PM
Stop. 1) There's no choke since Duncan was carrying that team and would have won if pop wouldn't have taken him OUT of the game.

2) Kobe is never getting higher than 9 on the alltime list. Basically impossible unless he has a crazy run in him (which he doesn't).

That's what he's saying though. Let's wait and see if Kobe DOES have a crazy run left in him. Improbable, I know, but not out of the realms of possibility.
Let's wait to see how the final two years pan out.

Dbrog
06-01-2014, 02:55 PM
That's what he's saying though. Let's wait and see if Kobe DOES have a crazy run left in him. Improbable, I know, but not out of the realms of possibility.
Let's wait to see how the final two years pan out.

Fair enough. Don't get me wrong, Kobe has had a fantastic career and to even be in the top10 ever is an INSANE accomplishment! I just don't see Kobe having anything left. He looked atrocious last year when he came back.

ImKobe
06-01-2014, 02:56 PM

It depends on the criteria of ranking all-time greats + the personal bias that goes along with it. No all-time great except for Michael Jordan can be ranked a certain position with everyone agreeing with the ranking. Kobe is an all-time great, let's just leave it at that and save all the time we would spend arguing/trolling about it, eh?

And how do you know if Kobe has a crazy run in him or not? Are you his personal doctor, how do you know the condition that he is currently in? He just had a ton of rest while basically missing the entire season and he's on a 6-month rehab program - has enough time to get every part of his body to a 100%. Most of us thought Duncan was done from about 09-12, then he started looking more like his old self and is now in position to win more rings again when basically everyone counted the Spurs big 3 out like 5 years ago.

I don't get why people on ISH act like everyone has to share the same opinion as they do, why can't you just accept that different people have different opinions and outlooks on the game of basketball? Why do you act like a know-it-all? We're all fans that enjoy watching the game and discussing it, we should respect eachother's opinions and not go apeshit when someone thinks differently.

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 02:56 PM
Fair enough. Don't get me wrong, Kobe has had a fantastic career and to even be in the top10 ever is an INSANE accomplishment! I just don't see Kobe having anything left. He looked atrocious last year when he came back.

Chances are, you're right.

ImKobe
06-01-2014, 03:02 PM

He looked atrocious because he wasn't anywhere near a 100%. He could barely jump and he looked slow as hell, though he did look good in that Memphis game and his shots had more lift. Kobe couldn't run or perform any basketball-related activities for 7 months - of course he wouldn't come back looking like his old self, now he's been cleared for all activities and he will go through a long, intensive rehab. The probability that he returns to peak physical shape is pretty high, unless anything goes wrong with his knee.

Medicine is so advanced nowadays that anything is possible. If AP could return from a torn ACL and look better than ever, Kobe can at least return from his knee fracture and look like he did prior to the injury. I know, I know, different injuries and all, but he's overcome knee issues all his career. He had knee injuries during his prime and he looked done in 2011 after having his knee drained but looked like his 08 self physically in 2013.

Don't count him out just yet.

COnDEMnED
06-01-2014, 03:09 PM
This thread gave me a migraine. The first few pages were ok, then I got lost in translation. I don't know what the **** was going on in here. LOL :oldlol:

ImKobe
06-01-2014, 03:09 PM
This thread gave me a migraine. The first few pages were ok, then I got lost in translation. I don't know what the **** was going on in here. LOL :oldlol:

sums up every single Kobe-Duncan thread.

Dbrog
06-01-2014, 03:12 PM
It depends on the criteria of ranking all-time greats + the personal bias that goes along with it. No all-time great except for Michael Jordan can be ranked a certain position with everyone agreeing with the ranking. Kobe is an all-time great, let's just leave it at that and save all the time we would spend arguing/trolling about it, eh?

And how do you know if Kobe has a crazy run in him or not? Are you his personal doctor, how do you know the condition that he is currently in? He just had a ton of rest while basically missing the entire season and he's on a 6-month rehab program - has enough time to get every part of his body to a 100%. Most of us thought Duncan was done from about 09-12, then he started looking more like his old self and is now in position to win more rings again when basically everyone counted the Spurs big 3 out like 5 years ago.

I don't get why people on ISH act like everyone has to share the same opinion as they do, why can't you just accept that different people have different opinions and outlooks on the game of basketball? Why do you act like a know-it-all? We're all fans that enjoy watching the game and discussing it, we should respect eachother's opinions and not go apeshit when someone thinks differently.

That's fine. You can have your opinions...but you can't back them up well. You know Kobe completely ruptured his tendon right? If someone COULD come back from that I would say it's Kobe...but from what I've heard and read from DOCTORS, that won't happen. However, I think he can still be an excellent teammate getting boards and dimes. Just don't expect this 30ppg scorer to return. It's unrealistic...in my opinion.

As for Jordan being the undisputed GOAT, that's a full of crap opinion too. Russell has literally double the accomplishments MJ does. Wilt literally has double the stat records he does. Kareem has roughly the same accomplishments as MJ though not always the undisputed best player on his own team. Point is, it's certainly arguable for that #1 spot. On the other hand, for Kobe to get to #8, he would have to jump Duncan, Shaq, or Lebron depending on the individual's list. Don't see that happening, though it's not completely impossible.

Carbine
06-01-2014, 03:19 PM
If Kobe comes back as 2012-2013 Kobe they're not going anywhere important.

He was a DH. His per game numbers were impressive, but those are offensive counting stats.

No stat out there to count how many lazy close outs he made, how many times he got beat off the dribble, etc.

Box score lovers will over value 2012-2013 Kobe.

ImKobe
06-01-2014, 03:23 PM
If Kobe comes back as 2012-2013 Kobe they're not going anywhere important.

He was a DH. His per game numbers were impressive, but those are offensive counting stats.

No stat out there to count how many lazy close outs he made, how many times he got beat off the dribble, etc.

Box score lovers will over value 2012-2013 Kobe.

Kobe in 2013 played under a coach that didn't have the team play a lick of defense. Defense is a TEAM effort. Kobe looked good on the defensive end while guarding the ballhandler, but he just didn't have the stamina to score 30+ points every night + guard the opposing PGs all night, he only did it in stretches. Howard was terrible on D as well, but he's one of the best defensive players of all-time. It was a product of the system.

If Kobe can still carry a team on the offensive end - Lakers can win it all, as it was evidenced in 09 and 2010. He looked just as good offensively in 2013. Difference was that our coaching staff sucked and players were constantly injured.

THIS is what Kobe looked like a game prior to injuring his achilles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwPbeYglbk4

Springsteen
06-01-2014, 03:44 PM
relevant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5s4jZoOdLc

ImKobe
06-01-2014, 03:52 PM
relevant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5s4jZoOdLc

:applause: