PDA

View Full Version : Ibaka so strong

BuffaloBill
06-01-2014, 10:23 AM
I know the thunder lost and were eliminated from the playoffs, but can we just take a moment to forget about basketball and admire the physique of this African god. I was trying to focus on the game last night but the only thing I could think about was how toned his arms were when he was shooting those free throws. On TNT OT I kept voting for the Serge Ibaka cam but all we got was ugly KD and ugly westbrook cam. Oh well :confusedshrug:

http://dailythunder.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Picture-11.png

This thread isn't gay at all. This is just a man admiring another man's hardwork, dedication, and possibly natural gifts. Ibaka would be a good fit on the spurs. Very fit. Let's make it happen :banana:

inclinerator
06-01-2014, 10:26 AM
dem black genetics couple of hrs of basketball a day for that physique

JohnFreeman
06-01-2014, 10:28 AM
*insert picture of Ibaka's *****"

BuffaloBill
06-01-2014, 10:31 AM
*insert picture of Ibaka's *****"

I was building up to it. You can't just go straight for the *****. You gotta have a little foreplay you know what I'm sayin?

JohnFreeman
06-01-2014, 10:32 AM
I was building up to it. You can't just go straight for the *****. You gotta have a little foreplay you know what I'm sayin?
nah

CarlosBoozer
06-01-2014, 10:35 AM
the ****? :biggums:

JohnMax
06-01-2014, 10:40 AM
If Durant had Ibaka's body. He'd be better than Lebron.

maybeshewill13
06-01-2014, 10:50 AM
Boys, we got a good ol' fashion circle-jerk in here.. hurr lets organize to post a thread about Ibaka and his dick and talk about it together guys it'll be ****ing sick bro! :facepalm

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=307761&page=12833

Lame as ****.

NumberSix
06-01-2014, 10:51 AM
If Durant had Ibaka's body. He'd be better than Lebron.
If Durant had Ibaka's body, he wouldn't get the scrawny-bitch benefit that he lives off of.

BuffaloBill
06-01-2014, 10:52 AM
Boys, we got a good ol' fashion circle-jerk in here.. hurr lets organize to post a thread about Ibaka and his dick and talk about it together guys it'll be ****ing sick bro! :facepalm

Lame as ****.

If you ain't here to 'mire. Get out of my thread queer

BuffaloBill
06-01-2014, 10:54 AM
will the thunder finally win a championship in 2015?

maybetheywill :confusedshrug:

SHAQisGOAT
06-01-2014, 11:42 AM
Still outplayed by a 38 year old player.. and Duncan showed him strength in the post.

Beastmode88
06-01-2014, 11:49 AM
If Durant had Ibaka's body, he wouldn't get the scrawny-bitch benefit that he lives off of.

I can't tell if this guy likes Durant or Lebron more? He literally just finds way to insult him in every thread. Some unhealthy obsession my friend.

hawksdogsbraves
06-01-2014, 12:36 PM

Lame as ****.

Wow

OP, you're so edgy and cool, this is a hilarious thread. Like, people think you're SO gay now!!! So funny!!!

imdaman99
06-01-2014, 12:51 PM
Where was his strength when Duncan was running a train on him in the clutch :facepalm

How many rebounds did he grab? 4? Okc lost because of all the offensive rebounds they gave up

BuffaloBill
06-01-2014, 12:55 PM
Wow

OP, you're so edgy and cool, this is a hilarious thread. Like, people think you're SO gay now!!! So funny!!!

Great use of sarcasm :applause:

BuffaloBill
06-01-2014, 12:55 PM
Where was his strength when Duncan was running a train on him in the clutch :facepalm

How many rebounds did he grab? 4? Okc lost because of all the offensive rebounds they gave up

Ibaka strong, but Duncan even stronger.

andremiller07
06-01-2014, 07:45 PM
He's so strong and skilled he could not score on Matt Bonnar once in the whole series lol when they were isolated and couldn't get a offensive rebound over him.

zoom17
06-01-2014, 07:58 PM
Strong has nothing to do with Ibaka not being able to stop Duncan:facepalm

NBAplayoffs2001
06-01-2014, 08:02 PM
I know the thunder lost and were eliminated from the playoffs, but can we just take a moment to forget about basketball and admire the physique of this African god. I was trying to focus on the game last night but the only thing I could think about was how toned his arms were when he was shooting those free throws. On TNT OT I kept voting for the Serge Ibaka cam but all we got was ugly KD and ugly westbrook cam. Oh well :confusedshrug:

http://dailythunder.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Picture-11.png

This thread isn't gay at all. This is just a man admiring another man's hardwork, dedication, and possibly natural gifts. Ibaka would be a good fit on the spurs. Very fit. Let's make it happen :banana:

I know a ton of great athletes at my local gym. One is an Eastern European guy, late teens or early 20s. I've seen him do 360s, alleyoops, tomahawks like nothing. Still a pretty raw player but he's fun to watch because of his athleticism. I would say the guy is 6'4''.

Then there are guys who are 5'10'' and are all muscle but fall in love with the jumpshot. Being this size, they are probably the easiest players to guard because if they do go to the rim, they have a go to move that you eventually get used to.

It's all about hardwork and dedication.
I was a horrible ball player at 18, now I'm an adequate shooter (I keep track, I shoot around 35-40% on average nights and occasionally 50%+ if I'm on fire from 3), I set mean picks, and I try my best to lock down my opponent. Haven't started lifting yet but I will soon.

Hardwork and dedication = recipes for success in any faucet of life my friends :cheers: