PDA

View Full Version : Could the 2014 Spurs be one of the best TEAM ever?

TonyMontana
06-01-2014, 03:52 PM
Notice the emphasis on TEAM.

-Greg Popovich is by far the greatest coach in basketball history. Guys like Phil Jackson and Riley...sure they are good, but they also excel only with the luxury of extreme talent. Popovich is one of the few coachs in history that allows EVERYONE to excel. He maximizes everyones ability on the team and brings them together for one objective: winning.

-Have an all-time great player in Tim Duncan. Yes Duncan is old and not as good as he once was, but he is still the icon and big time player that an all-time great team needs as its icon. Duncan has also been terrific in these playoffs. taken his game to a much higher level than the regular season where he was cruising.

-Maybe the most amount of legit contributors of any team ever: Duncan, Parker, Ginobili, Tiaggo Spliter, Diaw, Danny Green, Kawhi Leonard, Belenelli, Patty Mills, Bonner. These guys are all legit players that would get time on any team. On SA they are also being utilized to the fullest under Popovich. I doubt there is a team since the 80s with the amount of depth as this.

Spurs will be winning the 2014 NBA Finals.
-Duncan cements himself as the best player of the milenium.
-Ginobili cements himself as the best two-guard of the milenium.
-Popovich cements himself as the best head coach of all-time.

tpols
06-01-2014, 03:55 PM
you are a massive phakkit

Im Still Ballin
06-01-2014, 03:56 PM
I agree with every point you make

This spurs team has it all.

AnaheimLakers24
06-01-2014, 03:59 PM
oh the biggest wannabe silk try hard is back. your mom sucks my dick

BasedTom
06-01-2014, 04:00 PM
Welcome back to ISH, fellow April 2013 draft class member :cheers:

moe94
06-01-2014, 04:02 PM
Tony never trolls or gets mad and just tries bringing up points which he then backs up. Why is he so hated?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-01-2014, 04:04 PM
Tony never trolls or gets mad and just tries bringing up points which he then backs up. Why is he so hated?

Wait.. Thats not trolling...how? :oldlol:

SilkkTheShocker
06-01-2014, 04:04 PM
People HATE to hear the truth. :oldlol:

Rocketswin2013
06-01-2014, 04:07 PM
:applause:

moe94
06-01-2014, 04:11 PM
Wait.. Thats not trolling...how? :oldlol:

That one slipped by me. :coleman:

ImKobe
06-01-2014, 04:29 PM
Welcome back, Tony.

kNicKz
06-01-2014, 04:32 PM
Duncan and Manu are old as shit :roll:

What a fail. You just want to bump this when the Heat win the chip again

RedBlackAttack
06-01-2014, 04:47 PM
Terrible timing, Jeff. I think another month might be beneficial for all involved. J/S

no pun intended
06-01-2014, 05:34 PM

-Greg Popovich is by far the greatest coach in basketball history. Guys like Phil Jackson and Riley...sure they are good, but they also excel only with the luxury of extreme talent. Popovich is one of the few coachs in history that allows EVERYONE to excel. He maximizes everyones ability on the team and brings them together for one objective: winning.

-Have an all-time great player in Tim Duncan. Yes Duncan is old and not as good as he once was, but he is still the icon and big time player that an all-time great team needs as its icon. Duncan has also been terrific in these playoffs. taken his game to a much higher level than the regular season where he was cruising.

-Maybe the most amount of legit contributors of any team ever: Duncan, Parker, Ginobili, Tiaggo Spliter, Diaw, Danny Green, Kawhi Leonard, Belenelli, Patty Mills, Bonner. These guys are all legit players that would get time on any team. On SA they are also being utilized to the fullest under Popovich. I doubt there is a team since the 80s with the amount of depth as this.

I thought this post from TonyMontana was going well until I read this.

BlkMambaGOAT
06-01-2014, 05:36 PM

Blasphemous.

Kiddlovesnets
06-01-2014, 05:40 PM
They definitely could, but lets wait till they win 2014 NBA title officially so all the doubters and haters will be gone. You know its gonna happen, but you still need to be just at least a little bit patient till its all done.

dreamwarrior
06-01-2014, 05:43 PM
They are a fantasy league's wet dream. Nobody has empty stats on that team either. Since Duncan came in they've been the greatest NBA dynasty since the Bulls.

mehyaM24
06-01-2014, 06:09 PM
probably not,but they are better than any of the teams chicago faced in the (weaker) 90s.

DFish24
06-01-2014, 06:12 PM
probably not,but they are better than any of the teams chicago faced in the (weaker) 90s.

:biggums:

livinglegend
06-01-2014, 06:16 PM

that s 100% true

PickernRoller
06-01-2014, 06:18 PM
The trash is back. I wonder how many threads OP will make if the Heat lose.

ArbitraryWater
06-01-2014, 06:24 PM
Tony Montana, King of ISH, is back

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q58/TodusHead/gif/thJackoff.gif

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 06:28 PM
Tony Montana, King of ISH, is back

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Be careful you might gag on his c0ck.:eek:

ArbitraryWater
06-01-2014, 06:38 PM

Because he's too ****in' good... He is great at bringing his point across, and it makes people mad that he can make legit arguments for everything he says... it bothers them. He can make rock solid arguments for LeBron > MJ just like that, will defend his case, all while never getting mad...

ArbitraryWater
06-01-2014, 06:41 PM
The only thing "blasphemous", or out of reach, is Ginobili being the best 2-guard... rest is perfectly acceptable. And I'm telling you I bet he could make an argument for Manu too

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 06:44 PM
The only thing "blasphemous", or out of reach, is Ginobili being the best 2-guard... rest is perfectly acceptable. And I'm telling you I bet he could make an argument for Manu too

Hello 911?

Yes errr...there's a c0ck lodged deep in AW's mouth. Would you send someone here to get it out of there?

Right cherio.

ArbitraryWater
06-01-2014, 06:47 PM
dude still craving for my attention :oldlol:

rent free in ****** heads

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 06:52 PM
dude still craving for my attention :oldlol:

rent free in ****** heads

Honestly worried about your safety:confusedshrug: :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

jzek
06-01-2014, 06:58 PM
Bulls 72-10 is

Marlo_Stanfield
ISH Gawd Tony Montana is back in buiz.
GREAT post except that Ginobili part.
Gino is a beast tho.
The Spurs have it all. their only problem is the occasional choking but i think that wont happen in the finals

Magic 32
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/preemptive

J Shuttlesworth
06-01-2014, 07:05 PM
Tony, you are spot on. This Spurs team is UNREAL. Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, Manu Ginobli - all been together forever and have amazing team chemistry. Then they have Kawhi Leonard, Danny Green, Diaw, Splitter, etc. The list goes on and on. The player talent on that team is unreal, and of course Popovich utilizes it like the complete genius he is.

Nobody played 30 minutes in the regular season and they still won 62 games. They probably would've gotten 72-10 if the starters were playing more minutes.

If LeBron and the Heat are able to beat this team again with a 3 peat, it will be one of the hugest accomplishments

JUDGE WITNESS
06-01-2014, 07:10 PM
miami still gonna bust that ass

chazzy
06-01-2014, 07:28 PM
Not with Parker being hobbled