PDA

View Full Version : Durant Not Getting Nearly Enough Hate

SilkkTheShocker
06-02-2014, 03:26 PM
for his wack ass postseason run.

-Wasn't even the best player on his own team
-owned by a player almost 7 inches shorter (Tony Allen)
-Absolute non-factor on defense
-Team lost Game 6 with Parker out with his fake injury.

Amazing this dude is about to get another pass. Never will he be the best player in the league, nor the face of the league. Amazing how soft he is. Can't even take the reigns of his own team as leader, yet people legit gave him an MVP award. Will never win a title. Ever.

Mr. Incredible
06-02-2014, 03:27 PM
He's no alpha.

stalkerforlife
06-02-2014, 03:28 PM
What were his numbers across the board?

navy
06-02-2014, 03:28 PM
All it means is that others received too much hate. Not that Durant received too little.

tommy3
06-02-2014, 03:29 PM
Liability defensively, less impact than Westbrook offensively. Terrible for a regular season MVP.

CavaliersFTW
Silkk, you feelin okay man? It's not like you to expose yourself as this butthurt

SilkkTheShocker
"best player in the league" can't even lead his team past a Spurs team missing their best scorer.

DAT MVP

How anyone can argue this clown is the best player in the league is beyond me.

sejoon101
06-02-2014, 03:30 PM
Cp3 and kd with passes this year by default is what it looks like.... cp3 he played durant and durant because of the spurs i guess =/

SilkkTheShocker
06-02-2014, 03:33 PM
Liability defensively, less impact than Westbrook offensively. Terrible for a regular season MVP.

Absolutely ATROCIOUS defender. Brings nothing to the department in terms of intangibles and leadership.

pastis
06-02-2014, 03:33 PM

Amazing this dude is about to get another pass. Never will he be the best player in the league, nor the face of the league. Amazing how soft he is. Can't even take the reigns of his own team as leader, yet people legit gave him an MVP award. Will never win a title. Ever.
:biggums: :biggums: :wtf: :wtf:

Lakers Legend#32
06-02-2014, 03:34 PM
OKC had the league MVP.
The team was healthy (Serge even contributed in the last two games)
Everything was in place for the team to win it all.
Why didn't it happen?

The Curse of the Sonics

TMT
06-02-2014, 03:35 PM
He's not Lebron. We get it. Shut the fvck up already. :facepalm

gts
06-02-2014, 03:37 PM
Silkk, you feelin okay man? It's not like you to expose yourself as this butthurt

he's scared... Spurs can beat Miami and he knows it. Can't Lebron's fault if the Heat lose so he decided to blame Durant

Jlamb47
06-02-2014, 03:37 PM
So basically your salty because hes not getting the hate Lebron got. Lebron got so much hate because he joined 2 superstars and scored 17ppg on 38fg% shooting with 2 hall of famers. KD isnt Lebron but he also didnt choke like Lebron he still did this thing. Whats your next thread? How Kd this n that
dude shut up alrdy

BasedTom
06-02-2014, 03:38 PM
It's a Regular Season award. Was he the 2013-2014 regular season MVP? Yes, and I don't think it's debatable (unlike previous cases....)

But yes, he looked and played much worse when, you know, it actually mattered

SilkkTheShocker
06-02-2014, 03:38 PM
he's scared... Spurs can beat Miami and he knows it. Can't Lebron's fault if the Heat lose so he decided to blame Durant

Spurs have absolutely no shot of beating Miami. LeBron is going to send that closet queer and his Euro teammates packing again.

jlip
06-02-2014, 03:39 PM
So basically your salty because hes not getting the hate Lebron got. Lebron got so much hate because he joined 2 superstars and scored 17ppg on 38fg% shooting with 2 hall of famers. KD isnt Lebron but he also didnt choke like Lebron he still did this thing. Whats your next thread? How Kd this n that
dude shut up alrdy

:confusedshrug:

Jlamb47
06-02-2014, 03:44 PM
:confusedshrug:

2011 finals

Legends66NBA7
06-02-2014, 03:46 PM
2011 finals

He shot 47.8%.

Although, I agree that James under performed in that series.

IamRAMBO24
06-02-2014, 03:47 PM
Wow what a f*ckin hater. You're just pathetic Sikk. We know you love Lebron. We get it. And we know you are hating on Durant because he got the MVP, but how the f*ck can you hate on a guy that much who put up 29 ppg on 46% while getting triple to quadruple team? I mean sh*t even the most dominant 1 on 1 player (Shaq) couldn't win when he was getting that much attention if his teammates didn't step up and hit their shots. Durant literally had nobody other than Westbrook. Ibaka is a defensive factor but he was an X factor on offense. Oklahoma was out coached. Period. Pop made some great adjustments while Brooks sat there with a thumb up his a*s praying to god West and KD had a hot hand.

Even I wouldn't hate Lebron if he had a bad game when he was playing 1 on 4. You stans know absolutely nothing about basketball and basically assume a player sucks without looking at the whole picture.

ArbitraryWater
06-02-2014, 03:49 PM
dude shut up alrdy

2011 finals

He shot 47.8%.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/663ce30b83b814b5d6b148b235eed15e/tumblr_mffw1jzW7T1qenb0ko1_500.jpg

SilkkTheShocker
06-02-2014, 03:50 PM
Wow what a f*ckin hater. You're just pathetic Sikk. We know you love Lebron. We get it. And we know you are hating on Durant because he got the MVP, but how the f*ck can you hate on a guy that much who put up 29 ppg on 46% while getting triple to quadruple team? I mean sh*t even the most dominant 1 on 1 player (Shaq) couldn't win when he was getting that much attention if his teammates didn't step up and hit their shots. Durant literally had nobody other than Westbrook. Ibaka is a defensive factor but he was an X factor on offense. Oklahoma was out coached. Period. Pop made some great adjustments while Brooks sat there with a thumb up his a*s praying to god West and KD had a hot hand.

Even I wouldn't hate Lebron if he had a bad game when he was playing 1 on 4. You stans know absolutely nothing about basketball and basically assume a player sucks without looking at the whole picture.

Don't make me take my belt off, boy.

ArbitraryWater
06-02-2014, 03:51 PM

What "whole picture" ? You looked at his stats and made some blatant statements... bullshit. ONCE we look into it we see how limited his impact actually was... rambo

HurricaneKid
06-02-2014, 03:55 PM
dude shut up alrdy

OKC was +5pts/48 min with KD on the pine last year. +4.5 the previous year. That makes them a top 10 team WITHOUT him. This is the first year in his NBA career LeBron's team outscored its opponents with him on the bench. So while he may have joined some good players KD is on a FAR better team.

And LeBron shot 47% in the 11 Finals. But keep making stuff up.

Jlamb47
06-02-2014, 03:58 PM
OKC was +5pts/48 min with KD on the pine last year. +4.5 the previous year. That makes them a top 10 team WITHOUT him. This is the first year in his NBA career LeBron's team outscored its opponents with him on the bench. So while he may have joined some good players KD is on a FAR better team.

And LeBron shot 47% in the 11 Finals. But keep making stuff up.

he alos scored 8 points in 2011 finals lol
Kd never shot that low in a finals or conference finals

8 points???!?!?!!?!?!!?

RoundMoundOfReb
06-02-2014, 04:00 PM
He isn't because deep down his biggest supporters and haters know he isn't the best player in the league so they don't hold him to that standard.

Rose'sACL
dude shut up alrdy
What? Lebron choked because he was scared to shoot.
You are mistaking his choke with Kobe's 2004 choke.

IamRAMBO24
What "whole picture" ? You looked at his stats and made some blatant statements... bullshit. ONCE we look into it we see how limited his impact actually was... rambo

Hard to make an impact when when the entire Spurs team were throwing their hands in his face even when he was at the 3pt line. Do you even watch the games? You got to factor in the defense too dumbsh*t. For example, like the other Lebron haters, I don't hate on him for passing up a game winning shot to an open man when 5 guys are on him. That's just stupid basketball and your hate is stupid as sh*t. Watch the f*ckin games next time and then we'll talk.

RoundMoundOfReb
06-02-2014, 04:01 PM

8 points???!?!?!!?!?!!?
Kd in game 4 vs Memphis was even worse than LeBron's 8 point game.

ArbitraryWater

8 points???!?!?!!?!?!!?

Are you retarded?

Larry Bird had BACK TO BACK 8 point FINALS games... Why are you disrespecting Larry the Legend like that, KID?

Bird >>>>>>>>>> Durant, son... dont ever disrespect him like that again. Doesnt matter if he scored one like LeBron, or TWO like Larry.. disrespecting legends over here :facepalm

20Four
Spurs have absolutely no shot of beating Miami. LeBron is going to send that closet queer and his Euro teammates packing again.
Are you home already from flippin burgers? Fck :cheers: your annoying as fvck silk....somethings wrong with your head son

IamRAMBO24
06-02-2014, 04:05 PM
Don't make me take my belt off, boy.

Yup, typical stan. You stans will always hate without no rational explanation as to why you hate. Come at me. That's right.

Milbuck
06-02-2014, 04:09 PM
Are you home already from flippin burgers? Fck :cheers: your annoying as fvck silk....somethings wrong with your head son
Getting small Mike, you look 140-145 in your avatar. I'd wreck you in a fight.

Jlamb47
06-02-2014, 04:13 PM
Are you retarded?

Larry Bird had BACK TO BACK 8 point FINALS games... Why are you disrespecting Larry the Legend like that, KID?

Bird >>>>>>>>>> Durant, son... dont ever disrespect him like that again. Doesnt matter if he scored one like LeBron, or TWO like Larry.. disrespecting legends over here :facepalm

im only disrespecting Lef4g is cuz yal are disrespecting KD for his play in the playoffs

when everyone knows his plays this year wasnt as bad as Lebron was

KD didnt choke or run away in the end like Lebron did he just got outperformed and lost

Lebron on the other hand didnt even perform

20Four
06-02-2014, 04:21 PM
Getting small Mike, you look 140-145 in your avatar. I'd wreck you in a fight.
lol ok robert shaw what ever you say...why are you always backing up silk? lol

You better get your eyes checked if you think I weigh 140-145 in my avy...lol more like 185-190

played0ut
06-02-2014, 04:21 PM

Sure he can. He's still young. Look at Lebron. He's toughened up some over the past few years. Why wouldn't Durant

NBAplayoffs2001
06-02-2014, 04:22 PM

:hammerhead: You never quit do you?. Your posts are always one of the dumbest ones I read :banghead: .

NumberSix
06-02-2014, 04:24 PM
Nobody actually cares about Dran.

Myth
06-02-2014, 04:33 PM
I've seen Durant get plenty of hate, but either way, it is stupid to cry about others not hating somebody enough. If you want to hate on a player, fine, but don't complain about the lack of others hating.

IamRAMBO24
06-02-2014, 04:43 PM
Nobody actually cares about Dran.

Obviously you do with your 2 billion posts about why he sucks. He won the MVP. He will prob win it again next year, and then the year after that, and eventually the FMVP when they get a coach with a higher IQ than a worm.

DMAVS41
06-02-2014, 04:46 PM
Obviously you do with your 2 billion posts about why he sucks. He won the MVP. He will prob win it again next year, and then the year after that, and eventually the FMVP when they get a coach with a higher IQ than a worm.

Durant will not win MVP next year....it will take Lebron getting hurt and Westbrook getting hurt again

And it will take Paul and Anthony Davis not playing well. Hell, depending on where Love ends up...it will take him having an off year as well.

GeeWiz
06-02-2014, 04:49 PM
Durant has gotten more than enough hate, he is not held to the same standard as LeBron is.

IamRAMBO24
06-02-2014, 04:59 PM
Durant has gotten more than enough hate, he is not held to the same standard as LeBron is.

True.

He didn't b*tch out and ran to coattail a champsionship.

J Shuttlesworth
06-02-2014, 05:13 PM

wtf? He was getting single coverage from Danny Green

GeeWiz
06-02-2014, 05:16 PM

In a few plays yes, but they were restricting the ball just like the Memphis series, hard to put up great stats when he commands that much defensive attention, however his performance was bad for his standards.

DMAVS41
06-02-2014, 05:23 PM
Yall think KD is getting a lot less hate than LeBron after he lost to a worse Celtics team :confusedshrug: (both in their 7th year too)

Especially after brons play in game 5 of that series..

Hmmmm....really not sure the 10 celtics are worse than the current Spurs.

ArbitraryWater
06-02-2014, 05:23 PM

He's just making shit up and then telling others they didnt watch :lol

Kblaze8855
06-02-2014, 05:25 PM
Nobody gets too little hate. hate is 90% of the internet sports talk. Probably 98% here.

Heavincent
06-02-2014, 05:30 PM
Nobody gets too little hate. hate is 90% of the internet sports talk. Probably 98% here.

You can cross out the sports part. The internet in general is 90% hate.

Rocketswin2013
06-02-2014, 05:30 PM
Kevin Durant has nowhere near the impact his stats might indicate. I always knew that but god I didn't know it was to this level.

Pointguard
06-02-2014, 05:36 PM
I agree. But Durant is no Derrick Rose... Westbrook either. The hater-a-meter runs low for those guys.

outbreak
06-02-2014, 05:52 PM
It's not Durant's fault he has a shitty coach and a team with only two legit scoring options. A team built the way OKC is will steam roll lesser teams but as soon as they hit a disciplined defensive team with a coach who knows how to lock down scorers they hit all sorts of trouble. Ibaka helps a lot but he isn't enough of a threat to drive or knock down the three, they need to another threat from outside and hope adams turns into a serviceable threat in the post.

LeBron 06
06-02-2014, 05:54 PM
The Spurs are definitely the better team. Boston were a VERY good team, and I thought they had a good chance to beat the Cavs because of mismatches, defense and coaching (the team was better then their record too). Taking into account both sides of the floor the Spurs are just the better team, not by a HUGE distance though...

Heck, they won 12 more games in a stronger conference without having a single player playing 30+mpg. If Lebron shows up in games 4 & 5 the series is over and the Cavs get to the finals.

No guarantee that the cavs would have won the game 5, even with a good game of LeBron....The cavs have given 120 points in game 5

Solefade
06-02-2014, 05:59 PM
Yall think KD is getting a lot less hate than LeBron after he lost to a worse Celtics team :confusedshrug: (both in their 7th year too)

Especially after brons play in game 5 of that series..

how bad KD has been this year is nowhere near comparable to the kind of post season Lebron had...KD shouldn't have even made it out of the first round

GODbe
06-02-2014, 05:59 PM
Hmmmm....really not sure the 10 celtics are worse than the current Spurs.
This. It's pretty incredible how Kobe was able to beat that team with Pau Gasoft as his 2nd option. :bowdown:

TheMarkMadsen
06-02-2014, 06:00 PM
You're mad somebody isn't geting hated on "enough"

What a pathetic life

ArbitraryWater
06-02-2014, 06:03 PM
This. It's pretty incredible how Kobe was able to beat that team with Pau Gasoft as his 2nd option. Twice. :bowdown:

Nope. Only once. And that "Gasoft" dude saved him too

GODbe
06-02-2014, 06:05 PM
Nope. Only once. And that "Gasoft" dude saved him too
:sleeping Sure he did

http://lakers.topbuzz.com/gallery/d/280229-4/Kobe+Bryant+hoists+both+the+2010+NBA+Finals+MVP+tr ophy+and+the+NBA+Championship+trophy.JPG

20Four
06-02-2014, 06:06 PM
You're mad somebody isn't geting hated on "enough"

What a pathetic life
Real talk :cheers: as I said before silk the shocker is prolly one of the most negative posters on this board. all he does is say negative things. nikka just comes off as a really negative person. seems like the kind of nikka who's really overweight and works a job he's unsatisfied with and never really accomplished any of his goals :roll: it does suck flipping burgers eh?

Marlo_Stanfield
06-02-2014, 06:13 PM
Hard to make an impact when when the entire Spurs team were throwing their hands in his face even when he was at the 3pt line. Do you even watch the games? You got to factor in the defense too dumbsh*t. For example, like the other Lebron haters, I don't hate on him for passing up a game winning shot to an open man when 5 guys are on him. That's just stupid basketball and your hate is stupid as sh*t. Watch the f*ckin games next time and then we'll talk.
lol
he was single covered by Danny freaking Green much of the series.
at one point they put Diaw on him...ON THE PERIMETER( and dont get at me with LeBron talk. LeBron was guarded by Diaw in the post)

LoneyROY7
06-02-2014, 06:18 PM
I feel you Silk, but I think the main reason is b/c a lot of people don't actually give a sh*t about Durant.

A majority of posters were just looking for a player to bandwagon that they thought could overtake LeBron. They thought Durant was that guy. Suffice to say, they were wrong.

And now that they see that, they could care less about him.

Warfan
06-02-2014, 06:18 PM
No guarantee that the cavs would have won the game 5, even with a good game of LeBron....The cavs have given 120 points in game 5

If Lebron plays how he did during the first 3 games, game 5 is atleast a close game and the Cavs are certainly not getting blown out or losing by double digits. He was especially tentative during that game 5.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d-Mnfz6iB0

how bad KD has been this year is nowhere near comparable to the kind of post season Lebron had...KD shouldn't have even made it out of the first round

??

Last 3 games against Boston he put up 22/11/8 w/6 to's on 34% shooting

It definitely seemed like Lebron mentally checked out during those last few games against the Celtics, anyone that watched those games would agree.

OKC had to basically go against 2 top 5 teams (Clippers and Spurs) and a Grizzlies team who were an elite defensive team, that would've been a 4/5 seed if Gasol didn't get hurt. So basically he went up against 3 of the best 6 teams in the league.

It's definitely comparable...

GeeWiz
06-02-2014, 06:22 PM
I feel you Silk, but I think the main reason is b/c a lot of people don't actually give a sh*t about Durant.

A majority of posters were just looking for a player to bandwagon that they thought could overtake LeBron. They thought Durant was that guy. Suffice to say, they were wrong.

And now that they see that, they could care less about him.

I wouldn't go that far, it may be true for some people, but I think its because Durant isn't held to the same standard because:

a) LeBron is the better player

and

b) LeBron forced more negative attention on himself because of the decision and the way he went about it, thus creating more reason to judge him on a higher standard.

Solefade
06-02-2014, 06:28 PM
If Lebron plays how he did during the first 3 games, game 5 is atleast a close game and the Cavs are certainly not getting blown out or losing by double digits. He was especially tentative during that game 5.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d-Mnfz6iB0

??

Last 3 games against Boston he put up 22/11/8 w/6 to's on 34% shooting

It definitely seemed like Lebron mentally checked out during those last few games against the Celtics, anyone that watched those games would agree.

OKC had to basically go against 2 top 5 teams (Clippers and Spurs) and a Grizzlies team who were an elite defensive team, that would've been a 4/5 seed if Gasol didn't get hurt. So basically he went up against 3 of the best 6 teams in the league.

It's definitely comparable...

comparing 2010 celtics to 2014 grizzlies lol and also acting like mo williams = russell westbrook..it's apples to oranges bro

Derka
06-02-2014, 06:59 PM
Four pages of posts pop up the instant he gets a free throw.

No, he gets plenty of hate...especially from insecure Lebron jockriders.

Droid101
06-02-2014, 07:14 PM
http://img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1370/47/1370475611046.jpg

BlackVVaves
06-02-2014, 09:05 PM
How insecure must a person be to essentially demand and plea for a message board/the general basketball community to "hate" a particular player more?

BlackVVaves
06-02-2014, 09:06 PM
Four pages of posts pop up the instant he gets a free throw.

No, he gets plenty of hate...especially from insecure Lebron jockriders.

Also, this.

DoodleDa
06-02-2014, 09:11 PM

Even I wouldn't hate Lebron if he had a bad game when he was playing 1 on 4.

:roll: :roll:

BlazerRed
06-02-2014, 09:15 PM
Durant controls this nikkas life :lol

SilkkTheShocker
06-02-2014, 09:43 PM

Too bad he can't control his own team. Dude is Westbrook's bitch :oldlol:

GET ON MY LEVEL, MOTHERF>UCKERS

sd3035
06-02-2014, 09:47 PM
Bran James is due for another epic choke

SilkkTheShocker
06-02-2014, 09:51 PM
Bran James is due for another epic choke

Durant stan still talking trash about LeBron. Pretty funny :oldlol:

sd3035
06-02-2014, 09:52 PM
Durant stan still talking trash about LeBron. Pretty funny :oldlol:

lol what else is there for me to do now

Fudge
06-02-2014, 09:59 PM
Kevin got Silkk on a leash forreal. :lol

http://s16.postimg.org/kjxejp85f/KDleash.png

Inferno
06-02-2014, 10:00 PM
Dude thoroughly disappointed this offseason.

Dengness9
06-02-2014, 10:01 PM
Sillk has Durant in his mouth more often than Michael Sam has cake or dick in his mouth. Dead serious.

poido123
06-02-2014, 10:01 PM
Kevin got Silkk on a leash forreal. :lol

http://s16.postimg.org/kjxejp85f/KDleash.png

Spurs and OKC embedded in Silk's head, needs ISH to relieve the overload. :oldlol: