PDA

View Full Version : Posters You Would Want to Watch the Playoffs With

Pages : [1] 2

Fudge
06-03-2014, 12:21 AM
Name some guys you would want to kick it with, watch some NBA playoff games, talk about ball, have a couple of brews, and do some lines maybe. Just to have a good, casual, chill time with.

-fpliii
-Kingwillball (I think after a few beers, i'd have the urge to smack the kid in the face, with the way he posts in GT's)
-maybeshewill
-BlazerRed
-Budadiiii
-russwest
-moe94
-J Shuttlesworth
-TMT
-RedBlackAttack
-Legends
-DonDadda
-NumberSix
-poido

Just to name a few. Some funny, goofy, knowledgable guys. Seem like cool peepz to hang with.

Cocaine80s
06-03-2014, 12:22 AM
Pauk
Silk
Jameer

J Shuttlesworth
06-03-2014, 12:23 AM
-Silkk The Shocker
-Mr. Jabbar
-Fudge
-jeff (lol JK)
-Im Still Ballin
-moe 94

Would be a comedic circle jerk :bowdown: Throw in DMAVS41 for some insight. Also throw in russwest0 so we can all watch him meltdown about refs :lol

fpliii
06-03-2014, 12:23 AM
Most of the dudes on here, but my homie Steve in particular.

Rodmantheman
06-03-2014, 12:24 AM
Pauk
Silk
Jameer

:biggums:

Milbuck
06-03-2014, 12:26 AM
20Four
Smook
Corleone

JohnFreeman
06-03-2014, 12:28 AM
None of you homos

poido123
06-03-2014, 12:31 AM
Name some guys you would want to kick it with, watch some NBA playoff games, talk about ball, have a couple of brews, and do some lines maybe. Just to have a good, casual, chill time with.

-fpliii
-Kingwillball (I think after a few beers, i'd have the urge to smack the kid in the face, with the way he posts in GT's)
-maybeshewill
-BlazerRed
-Budadiiii
-russwest
-moe94
-J Shuttlesworth
-TMT
-RedBlackAttack
-Legends
-DonDadda
-NumberSix
-poido

Just to name a few. Some funny, goofy, knowledgable guys. Seem like cool peepz to hang with.

:cheers:

I wonder what the personalities are of some of you guys in real life? Shy, arrogant? Same as they are on ISH?

My personality in real life is a lot different to ISH. I'm a lot more reserved, try no to tread on toes.

It would be funny matching the faces to the names on here after you met them. :lol

Fudge
I forgot about my nigha Milbuck. Smookz would have to be there too.

That'd be fcuking epic.

But shit, let's plan this shit out, guys. I want this to happen. I want to see y'all.

RoundMoundOfReb
Silkk
Budadii
Deuce Bigalow
Mr Jabbar
red1

GeeWiz
06-03-2014, 12:32 AM
None of you homos

This is quite funny :oldlol:

poido123

Kick it with a guy who can't legally drink? Fck that :lol

inclinerator
robert shaww

JUDGE WITNESS
06-03-2014, 12:33 AM
None of you homos

poido123
06-03-2014, 12:33 AM

That'd be fcuking epic.

But shit, let's plan this shit out, guys. I want this to happen. I want to see y'all.

I live in Australia. I'd be worried someone here would want to murder me :oldlol:

Fudge
06-03-2014, 12:34 AM
Mr Jabbar
red1
Can't believe I forgot these two.

Same with Theoo. That little bastard.

Legends66NBA7
06-03-2014, 12:35 AM
Anyone in the Toronto/Canada area. We can all reach Real Sports Bar & Grill, right next to Maple Leaf Square.

HylianNightmare
Everyone, cause ish is family

Black and White
I live in Australia. I'd be worried someone here would want to murder me :oldlol:

I'll prob b in Oz at the end of the year (have family there)

Milbuck
06-03-2014, 12:36 AM

That'd be fcuking epic.

Rake deserves a mention, seems like a good dude.

poido123
I'll prob b in Oz at the end of the year (have family there)

Ok cool, you New Zealand guys have a second country here on the Gold Coast :D

Where do you plan to go?

gts
I can just imagine 2 ISH posters sitting on the couch together, game on TV.... both with lap tops discussing the game in the game thread....

ISH 1"dude get me a beer when you're up"
ISH2 "ok just let me finish this post, I'm calling you a lying sack of stan"

Black and White
06-03-2014, 12:37 AM
Ok cool, you New Zealand guys have a second country here on the Gold Coast :D

Where do you plan to go?

Sydney but I have close mates in the GC so I could go there too

Rodmantheman
06-03-2014, 12:37 AM
I can just imagine 2 ISH posters sitting on the couch together, game on TV.... both with lap tops discussing the game in the game thread....

:oldlol:

Black and White
06-03-2014, 12:38 AM

:roll: :roll:

Cold soul
06-03-2014, 12:38 AM
-Mr. Jabbar
-Fudge
-Milbuck
-Deuce Bigalow
-20Four
-moe 94
-Imkobe
-Corleone
-Black and White

-Silk for lol's

poido123
06-03-2014, 12:39 AM

-fpliii
-maybeshewill
-BlazerRed
-Budadiiii
-russwest
-moe94
-J Shuttlesworth
-TMT
-RedBlackAttack
-Legends
-DonDadda
-NumberSix
-poido

I agree with the bolded. Good list though. Can add Black and White, Milbuck, and smook, Mr jabbar

20Four
20Four
Smook
Corleone

T_L_P
I'm crushed, Fudge. :(

My picks would be Fudge (and Fudge only). The only guy on here who's chill enough to sit and talk ball with. Although I guess the feeling is mutual.

jk

20Four
-Mr. Jabbar
-Fudge
-Milbuck
-Deuce Bigalow
-20Four
-moe 94
-Imkobe
-Corleone
-Black and White

-Silk for lol's

Fudge
06-03-2014, 12:41 AM
Or imagine Silkk sitting on a couch watching the game surrounded by Laker fans, Bulls fans, OKC fans, and Knick fans. :oldlol:

poido123
06-03-2014, 12:42 AM
Sydney but I have close mates in the GC so I could go there too

Oh right, well PM me if you want to go for a game down at the park or a shootaround sometime :cheers:

Unlike some guys on ISH, I can play basketball :lol

poido123
06-03-2014, 12:43 AM
Or imagine Silkk sitting on a couch watching the game surrounded by Laker fans, Bulls fans, OKC fans, and Knick fans. :oldlol:

I wonder how old that guy is?

He would annoy the shit out of me but probably make me laugh every now and then. Same goes for any Heat fan I come across :D

Black and White
06-03-2014, 12:43 AM
Oh right, well PM me if you want to go for a game down at the park or a shootaround sometime :cheers:

Sweet, I'm not much of a competitve baller but I dont mind going and shooting a few hoops.

I will let you know closer to the end of the year :cheers:

zoom17
06-03-2014, 12:44 AM
I know the Nets are eliminated but imagine sitting with "It's A VC3" during a game:oldlol:

Cold soul

I play on traveling basketball team 3 on 3 during summer/spring time mostly tournments. You got any game?

Johnny Jones
I feel like Theoo would be a nice guy to watch basketball and snort coke with

poido123
06-03-2014, 12:45 AM
Anyone in the Toronto/Canada area. We can all reach Real Sports Bar & Grill, right next to Maple Leaf Square.

Man, I'd love to visit Canada.

Haven't been there but plan to. My girlfriend's grandad owns a hotel chain in Vancouver, so i'll get a chance hopefully soon enough

T_L_P
06-03-2014, 12:46 AM
Man, I'd love to visit Canada.

Haven't been there but plan to. My girlfriend's grandad owns a hotel chain in Vancouver, so i'll get a chance hopefully soon enough

Rich *****. Nice!

Cocaine80s
06-03-2014, 12:46 AM
Zach Lavine tbh

Fudge
06-03-2014, 12:47 AM
I feel like Theoo would be a nice guy to watch basketball and snort coke with
:applause:

This.

Same with Shady. He'd trip me the fcuk out in a funny, weird sorta way.

JohnFreeman
I would love for me and Milbuck to be with Smook when Lillard hit that shot

poido123
I play on traveling basketball team 3 on 3 during summer/spring time mostly tournments. You got any game?

Um, nothing on the NBL level or anything like that. I don't have the hops, but I have sound fundamentals, good rebounding, defense and passing.

Hard to know what level I'm at? I'd rather just say a decent player.

I'd say you're on a level above me as a guess

Milbuck
06-03-2014, 12:48 AM
ISH has a lot of ****ed up people, but it's not all bad. I actually wouldn't mind watching a game with some of the cooler posters here. I would invite y'all to come watch a Bucks game, but I don't think anyone here would A) willingly drive to Milwaukee, or B) willingly pay for a Bucks game :oldlol:

Dude, I ****ing lost it when that happened. The only thing that could've made that better was personally seeing Smook's reaction :oldlol:

poido123
06-03-2014, 12:49 AM
Rich *****. Nice!

Girlfriend isn't rich unfortunately :lol

But her grandparents are well off. She doesn't suck off their success so to speak :cheers:

Megabox!
None of you homos

Black and White

I was with my brother (Rockets fan) when this happened, the look on his face was priceless.

poido123
06-03-2014, 12:50 AM
ISH has a lot of ****ed up people, but it's not all bad. I actually wouldn't mind watching a game with some of the cooler posters here. I would invite y'all to come watch a Bucks game, but I don't think anyone here would A) willingly drive to Milwaukee, or B) willingly pay for a Bucks game :oldlol:

:roll:

Hey Milbuck, if I had the money and time, I probably would :D

T_L_P
06-03-2014, 12:51 AM
Anyway, I've gotten over the Fudge rejection. My list:

-TMT
-rmt
-DMAVS
-BlazerRed
-Shady
-fpliii
-poido
-The-Legend-24 (to have a real convo, not just see him [her?] make a comment and run away)
-r0drig0lac

And most of the lottery team fans (not the Cavs though). They always seem pretty humble.

Black and White
06-03-2014, 12:51 AM

Hey Milbuck, if I had the money and time, I probably would :D

I second this, only if I could get a photo with Giannis

RedBlackAttack
06-03-2014, 12:52 AM

-TMT
-rmt
-DMAVS
-BlazerRed
-Shady
-fpliii
-poido
-The-Legend-24 (to have a real convo, not just see him [her?] make a comment and run away)
-r0drig0lac

And most of the lottery team fans (not the Cavs though). They always seem pretty humble.

fpliii
06-03-2014, 12:53 AM

-TMT
-rmt
-DMAVS
-BlazerRed
-Shady
-fpliii
-poido
-r0drig0lac

No robert shaww? :lebronamazed:

BlazerRed
06-03-2014, 12:54 AM
Fudge

T_L_P
06-03-2014, 12:54 AM

I'd have to treat it case-by-case. Most of the Cavs fans seem arrogant as shit (or maybe it's just one or two?)

poido123
06-03-2014, 12:55 AM

From his conservative poster list, I find that surprising that he wouldn't hang with Cavs fans..

BlazerRed

-TMT
-rmt
-DMAVS
-BlazerRed
-Shady
-fpliii
-poido
-r0drig0lac

Lets do it boi where you at!? Go Spurs! :pimp:

T_L_P
No robert shaww? :lebronamazed:

Damn, that'd be something.

Everytime the Spurs make a bucket I could ask for his thoughts. :oldlol:

RedBlackAttack
I'd have to treat it case-by-case. Most of the Cavs fans seem arrogant as shit (or maybe it's just one or two?)
Or maybe just one and he's really just trolling (PB).

...unless you know something I don't.

poido123
I second this, only if I could get a photo with Giannis

And soon to be Wiggins :D

BlazerRed
06-03-2014, 12:56 AM
Fudge
Milbuck

Rest of y'all are ghey.

Rocketswin2013
Marlo_stanfield

T_L_P
Lets do it boi where you at!? Go Spurs! :pimp:

I'm from the United Kingdom (Bristol, actually).

There are probably a couple of flights from Oregon. I'll PM you my number, just text me when your plane touches down. :cheers:

BlazerRed
06-03-2014, 12:57 AM
I'm from the United Kingdom (Bristol, actually).

There are probably a couple of flights from Oregon. I'll PM you my number, just text me when your plane touches down. :cheers:
Sexy, I love a man with a British accent :banana:

Rocketswin2013
06-03-2014, 12:58 AM
And pretty much all the characters. Mainly ones with feuds.

T_L_P
06-03-2014, 12:58 AM
Or maybe just one and he's really just trolling (PB).

...unless you know something I don't.

It probably is. I just remember that "You mad, Cavs got the #1 pick" thread and it really pissed me off. I can remember a few Cavs fans being douchey, but maybe not.

Anyway, you seem pretty cool. Consider yourself added to my list. :cheers:

RedBlackAttack
06-03-2014, 12:59 AM
It probably is. I just remember that "You mad, Cavs got the #1 pick" thread and it really pissed me off. I can remember a few Cavs fans being douchey, but maybe not.

Anyway, you seem pretty cool. Consider yourself added to my list. :cheers:

I feel like I just completely bullied you into saying that.

*puts head down... backs slowly out of the thread*

Maybe we are douches after all? :confusedshrug:

Fudge
06-03-2014, 01:00 AM
I don't think I'd be able to stand...

It's A VC3
LeBron stans (minus a few funny ones)
Robert shaw
Kiddlovesnets
Living legend
Kingwillball
Tonymontana

Just to name a few. I'd probably smack the shit out of them depending how drunk I'd be.

Black and White
And soon to be Wiggins :D

Wiggins and Giannis in one photo? :eek:

Legends66NBA7
@ poido - Which hotel chain ?

@ Milbuck - I would'nt mind courtside seats. The last game I saw live at the Air Canada Centre was against the Bucks and it was pretty cheap seats at the lower bowl.

T_L_P

I feel like I just bullied you into saying that.

*puts head down... backs slowly out of the thread*

Hey, nobody likes being a bully.

You humbled yourself into my list. :cheers:

Rocketswin2013
06-03-2014, 01:02 AM
I don't think I'd be able to stand...

It's A VC3
LeBron stans (minus a few funny ones)
Robert shaw
Kiddlovesnets
Living legend
Kingwillball
Tonymontana

Just to name a few. I'd probably smack the shit out of them depending how drunk I'd be.
TonyMontana aka MichaelCorleone wasn't that bad. He was just incredibly delusional. I actually feel bad for being so mean to him.

zoom17
06-03-2014, 01:03 AM
I'm a pretty cool guy:pimp:

Smook A.
06-03-2014, 01:03 AM
Dude, I ****ing lost it when that happened. The only thing that could've made that better was personally seeing Smook's reaction :oldlol:
When he hit that shot, my mouth opened and I stared at the TV for 5 minutes without saying a word, then went in my room, broke a few things and said "****" really loud

BlazerRed
06-03-2014, 01:04 AM
Updated list:

Fudge
Milbuck
TLP (because he's a sexy British man)
Theoo (duh)
Silk (for lols)
Mr Jabbar
Budadiii (RIP)
Myth
Black and White
Moe

Sorry if I forgot anyone. I love y'all cept for the ones I don't. You suck.

Smook A.
06-03-2014, 01:05 AM
I wanna watch a Spurs game with robert_shaww

And a Heat game with Theoo

Legends66NBA7
I know most already said Moe, but I would add the rest of the BTE Family.

T_L_P
I loved watching the Rockets lose. I really like Dwight and most of the players, but I laughed at every post RTC and YGS mad after that series.

poido123
@ poido - Which hotel chain ?

@ Milbuck - I would'nt mind courtside seats. The last game I saw live at the Air Canada Centre was against the Bucks and it was pretty cheap seats at the lower bowl.

I'll get back to you on the name. The Seattle Seahawks stayed there over the superbowl period? Don't know if that helps.

Black and White
When he hit that shot, my mouth opened and I stared at the TV for 5 minutes without saying a word, then went in my room, broke a few things and said "****" really loud

I wouldn't mind watching a Rockets game with you, just expect a lot of insults from my side towards your players and the burning of a Harden jersey.

Fudge
TonyMontana aka MichaelCorleone wasn't that bad. He was just incredibly delusional. I actually feel bad for being so mean to him.
Yeah, I think he'd be the only person IRL that would legitimately get me angry with what he would say in a casual basketball talk. I truly believe he actually means what he says. Dude isn't even a troll.

Fudge
06-03-2014, 01:07 AM
I feel like if I said anything even remotely offensive about Harden or the Rockets, during a game, Smook would grab the closest knife around him and stab me in the eye.

BlazerRed
06-03-2014, 01:07 AM
I feel like if I said anything even remotely offensive about Harden or the Rockets, during a game, Smook would grab the closest knife around him and stab me in the eye.
It would be worth it IMO

Kingwillball
06-03-2014, 01:08 AM
Fudge im honored to make your list even though u wouldnt smack the shit out of me.

As far as the list goes any poster that make me lol on here and there are many my only criteria has to be a poster for over a year at least none of the alt account or noob poster. Everyone can see my join date 2006 that makes a grandpa on this site. I dont think their are many if any posters that have been here longer than me.

Smook A.
06-03-2014, 01:08 AM
I wouldn't mind watching a Rockets game with you, just expect a lot of insults from my side towards your players and the burning of a Harden jersey.
Lol im not a good person to watch basketball with. I always stand up and yell at the TV when we do something wrong

Black and White
06-03-2014, 01:10 AM
Lol im not a good person to watch basketball with. I always stand up and yell at the TV when we do something wrong

Hahaha, most people are like that, I was standing up during State of Origin and yelling at the tv

Fudge
06-03-2014, 01:11 AM
Fudge im honored to make your list even though u wouldnt smack the shit out of me.
This made me laugh. :oldlol:

poido123
06-03-2014, 01:11 AM

As far as the list goes any poster that make me lol on here and there are many my only criteria has to be a poster for over a year at least none of the alt account or noob poster. Everyone can see my join date 2006 that makes a grandpa on this site. I dont think their are many if any posters that have been here longer than me.

This just means you have been writing nonsense for longer :D

Nah, you're ok, you don't get all personal when someone says something negative about Lebron and the Heat.

Legends66NBA7
06-03-2014, 01:12 AM
I'll get back to you on the name. The Seattle Seahawks stayed there over the superbowl period? Don't know if that helps.

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2014/01/super_bowl_2014_seattle_seahawks_arrive_at_jersey_ city_hotel_will_meet_with_media.html

The Westin Hotel ?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
SamuraiSwish
Legends
Roundball (despite his MJ hate :oldlol:)
DonDadda
Miku
DMAVS41
TheMan

Cold soul
Um, nothing on the NBL level or anything like that. I don't have the hops, but I have sound fundamentals, good rebounding, defense and passing.

Hard to know what level I'm at? I'd rather just say a decent player.

I'd say you're on a level above me as a guess

Trust me man, I'm not even close to NBA level let alone college. A few of my buddies played college ball. One of them division 1-AA the other junior college. Our teams do well in open division until we play against current college athletes or college basketball players it's tough to beat those teams.

Smook A.
I'd stab your heart

Jk :lol

No, but seriously if we watched a game together and you made insults, I wouldn't care. My friend is a Harden hater and he comes over to watch a Rockets game once in a while. He calls Harden "Osama Bin Harden" all the time and says his beard is just his pubes glued on his face.

poido123
06-03-2014, 01:13 AM
Hahaha, most people are like that, I was standing up during State of Origin and yelling at the tv

Yep, I've broken a remote nearly every series.

NSW just does my head in. If QLD got over the line in that last 5 minutes, I don't know what I'd do. 8 straight years of last minute heartbreakers was getting too much :oldlol:

Black and White
06-03-2014, 01:13 AM
Trust me man, I'm not even close to NBA level let alone college. A few of my buddies played college ball. One of them division 1-AA the other junior college. Our teams do well in open division until we play current college athletes or college basketball players it's tough to beat those teams.

How tall are you bro?

zoom17
06-03-2014, 01:14 AM
I'd stab your heart

Jk :lol

No, but seriously if we watched a game together and you made insults, I wouldn't care. My friend is a Harden hater and he comes over to watch a Rockets game once in a while. He calls Harden "Osama Bin Harden" all the time and says his beard is just his pubes glued on his face.

Black and White
06-03-2014, 01:15 AM
Yep, I've broken a remote nearly every series.

NSW just does my head in. If QLD got over the line in that last 5 minutes, I don't know what I'd do. 8 straight years of last minute heartbreakers was getting too much :oldlol:

I felt like there was going to be another robbery after the refs stated that Hodkinson played at the ball (wtf??? It hit his shoulder) then they ran the same play to get Boyd over and I was ready to put my fist through the screen.

poido123
06-03-2014, 01:21 AM
http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2014/01/super_bowl_2014_seattle_seahawks_arrive_at_jersey_ city_hotel_will_meet_with_media.html

The Westin Hotel ?

I'll get a definite answer for you tomorrow. I don't have my phone and girlfriend isn't on facebook.

I promise.

poido123
06-03-2014, 01:22 AM
I felt like there was going to be another robbery after the refs stated that Hodkinson played at the ball (wtf??? It hit his shoulder) then they ran the same play to get Boyd over and I was ready to put my fist through the screen.

:lol

Droid101
06-03-2014, 01:22 AM
Fudge
Milbuck

Rest of y'all are ghey.
http://media2.giphy.com/media/MmVTCnyvlilAk/giphy.gif

We should do a game-time G+ Video Hangout.

JohnFreeman
06-03-2014, 01:24 AM
Droid you are the biggest ***, no one wants to hang with you

Legends66NBA7
I'd like kuniva's picks. I would throw in Kblaze and Shaq Attack (although, he doesn't post anymore) just to see from their view point.

Throw in the Wilt supporters and Neveah; we got an interesting group.

Fudge
Fudge (even though he'd call me a goof and smack the shit out of me)

My nigha.

BlazerRed
06-03-2014, 01:26 AM
http://media2.giphy.com/media/MmVTCnyvlilAk/giphy.gif

We should do a game-time G+ Video Hangout.
You're not one of the ghey ones. I am wearing my spongebob PJ pants, we should do it now :banana:

Smook A.
06-03-2014, 01:27 AM
Moe
J Shuttlesworth
Milbuck
Silk
Smook
Mr Jabbar
BlazerRed
Budadiii (if he's still alive)
Inferno (anyone from the bay)

And any Aussies, since most of them are pretty cool. Especially poido, would be funny to watch a heat game with him :lol

TheMarkMadsen
06-03-2014, 01:28 AM
Id wanna get all the heat fans together so I can sneak out the back and burn the house down

Droid101
Droid you are the biggest ***, no one wants to hang with you
N-word please, I got on Kendrick Perkins' NBA forum friends list.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338897

insidehoops
Budadiiii
J.Shuttlesworth
russwest0
Milbuck
maybeshewill
KG215
Legends
moe94
Fudge
KyleKong
Droid101
CelticBaller
riseagainst
Combat Wombat

BlazerRed
Freeman and Silk are the decent Lebron stans

Black and White
06-03-2014, 01:29 AM
Id wanna get all the heat fans together so I can sneak out the back and burn the house down

JohnFreeman
Yeah but then you would trip over and snap your achilles

BlazerRed

:roll: I need to take notes so Jeff stops banning me..

Droid101
You're not one of the ghey ones. I am wearing my spongebob PJ pants, we should do it now :banana:
I WAS BORN IN SALEM OREGON NO SHITTING YOU.

Fudge

My nigha.

Cold soul
How tall are you bro?

I'm only 6"2. My dad was 6"6 unlucikly for me lol and he was an McDonalds all-American at that time. Being one of top 25 HS players in US. He still has the VHS tape of playing with and against MJ, Bird, Magic, Barkley, and Malone were there among few others. Bob Knight was his coach. I think he still regrets to this day not taking the scholarships from Stanford, UCLA, Michigan, UNLV, and California to play college ball.

Fudge
06-03-2014, 01:30 AM
That's fukked up, dude. :roll:

BlazerRed
I WAS BORN IN SALEM OREGON NO SHITTING YOU.
Oh yeah N-word I remember that was you :applause:

BigBoss
Mr Jabbar and Silk (so i can watch his bitch ass cry)

Combat Wombat
I'm not into box score watching so you can rule out just about all of the Bron/Heat stans.

Any fellow Aussies would be welcome along with Fudge, B & W, Cold Soul and Milbuck.

Droid101
06-03-2014, 01:31 AM
My nigha.

I'm too sober for this thread. Let's make it again for this weekend.

Black and White
I'm only 6"2. My dad was 6"6 unlucikly for me lol and he was McDonalds all-American at that time was one of top 25 HS players in US. He still has the VHS tape of playing with and against MJ, Bird, Magic, Malone were there among few others. Bob Knight was his coach. I think he still regrets to this day not taking the scholarships from Stanford, UCLA, Michigan, UNLV, and California to play college ball.

Damn!! Sounds like he was doing well, I'm just below 6 foot, you would school my ass, but it would be fun to learn a few tips from you to take home and use on my friends.

zoom17

That's not nice.

Black and White
06-03-2014, 01:32 AM
I'm not into box score watching so you can rule out just about all of the Bron/Heat stans.

Any fellow Aussies would be welcome.

Jameer too?

TheMarkMadsen
06-03-2014, 01:32 AM
Yeah but then you would trip over and snap your achilles

Still would have enough left in the tank to kill the last 2 survivors. Might miss all of next season though.

Combat Wombat
06-03-2014, 01:33 AM
Jameer too?

Not even if I wanted to. Dude is going to be on the end of somebodies dick in prison for being a pedo.

Black and White
06-03-2014, 01:34 AM
Not even if I wanted to. Dude is going to be on the end of somebodies dick in prison for being a pedo.

JohnFreeman
06-03-2014, 01:35 AM
Still would have enough left in the tank to kill the last 2 survivors. Might miss all of next season though.
I suppose someone would have to carry you to kill the first 3?

gts
06-03-2014, 01:35 AM

Only way you could watch a game with him is if he comes with a report button on his forehead

zoom17
06-03-2014, 01:37 AM
I suppose someone would have to carry you to kill the first 3?

BlazerRed
Maybeshewill reported him to the FBI :lol

JimmyMcAdocious
You guys are playing the game wrong. You need a group of posters who probably wouldn't get along. Particularly the thinskinned butthurt variety. That would be more entertaining than any playoff game.

BlazerRed
06-03-2014, 01:38 AM
You guys are playing the game wrong. You need a group of posters who probably wouldn't get along. Particularly the thinskinned butthurt variety. That would be more entertaining than any playoff game.
Russwest0
Budadiii
Mr Jabbar
Silktheshocker
Marlo_Stanfield
Cocaine80s

?

Cold soul
06-03-2014, 01:38 AM
Damn!! Sounds like he was doing well, I'm just below 6 foot, you would school my ass, but it would be fun to learn a few tips from you to take home and use on my friends.

Haha, maybe. I'm not that good. I just play a lot you gain a lot experience playing against great competition. It really helps out your game.

Droid101
06-03-2014, 01:39 AM
Eh... too thinskinned aka Silk and they leave the forum after their team loses. No fun if everyone is walking out.

Unless you're just there for humiliation purposes.

Black and White
06-03-2014, 01:39 AM
Maybeshewill reported him to the FBI :lol

Wait, what? Really?

Black and White
06-03-2014, 01:40 AM
Haha, maybe. I'm not that good. I just play a lot you gain a lot experience playing against great competition. It really helps out your game.

Yea, its hard when you play with the same group all the time.

Cold soul
06-03-2014, 01:41 AM
I have another short basketball story if you all wanna hear it.

Thorn
Mr. Jabbar, Theoo, SpecialQue, plus anyone prone to meltdowns

Rocketswin2013
20four and Milbuck in the same room :eek: . Imagine clipperfan86 and that guy who used to bait the shit out of him(forget his username) in one room. :lol I think it'd get violent.

Cold soul
06-03-2014, 01:42 AM
Yea, its hard when you play with the same group all the time.

That's why I love basketball tournaments so much. I think 3 on 3 are the funniest.

Black and White
06-03-2014, 01:42 AM
Euroleague anybody????

Black and White
06-03-2014, 01:43 AM
That's why I love basketball tournaments so much. I think 3 on 3 are the funniest.

Must be interesting playing that dynamic, 3 on 3 in the half court right? Otherwise thats a whole lotta running lol

Legends66NBA7
20four and Milbuck in the same room :eek: . Imagine clipperfan86 and that guy who used to bait the shit out of him(forget his username) in one room. :lol I think it'd get violent.

Brandonislegend. Yeah, might get a little violent.

Can't bait people in the real.

Cold soul
Euroleague anybody????

**** no! He's nuts. :oldlol:

Droid101
Honestly I'd love to be in the room with pauk if Manu hits the series-clinching shot on the Heat. I think he'd piss himself and run away honestly.

BlazerRed
06-03-2014, 01:45 AM
I am a cool guy, you should all want to hang around me. Maybe not if you're scared of a bit of homo though, after what happened when I was at game 5 and Lillard made that shot.

Fudge
06-03-2014, 01:45 AM
Budadiiii sitting next to Silkk during an OKC/Miami Finals. :roll:

Cold soul
06-03-2014, 01:46 AM
Must be interesting playing that dynamic, 3 on 3 in the half court right? Otherwise thats a whole lotta running lol

Yup half court. I mean I like playing 5 on 5 but the spacing sucks so bad. It's hard to get into shooting rhythm unless your team has great chemistry together which can take years.

BlazerRed
06-03-2014, 01:50 AM
I'd pay just to watch them :oldlol:

Fudge
06-03-2014, 01:51 AM

Legends66NBA7
06-03-2014, 01:52 AM

Wonder how RG would be with ISH posters ?

Fudge
06-03-2014, 01:55 AM
Wonder how RG would be with ISH posters ?
Probably quiet, awkward, low esteem fool. Total opposite of what he tries to be on here. :facepalm

But if he acts the same way that he posts, he'd be another I wouldn't be able to stand. Guy's a loser. I'd smack the shit out of that goof.

Fudge
06-03-2014, 01:56 AM
Missed by nigha red1 too. All the Raps fans.

Those da brodies right der.

poido123
06-03-2014, 02:03 AM
Moe
J Shuttlesworth
Milbuck
Silk
Smook
Mr Jabbar
BlazerRed
Budadiii (if he's still alive)
Inferno (anyone from the bay)

And any Aussies, since most of them are pretty cool. Especially poido, would be funny to watch a heat game with him :lol

:cheers: :lol

I just couldn't watch it with other Heat fans in the room. I'd throw my remote at them :lol Especially if I here the "Kaboom" from the announcer, then fcking Plowking shouts it. I'd lose my shit

poido123
06-03-2014, 02:04 AM

I chuckled :lol

Tmuston Beltics
06-03-2014, 02:05 AM
I'd watch with anyone idc

:djparty :djparty :hammertime: :hammertime: :hammertime: :djparty :djparty

BlazerRed
06-03-2014, 02:06 AM

I'm confused about your name, enlighten me friendly fellow?

poido123
06-03-2014, 02:10 AM

I hardly see you on here, but Ok :cheers: :oldlol:

Legends66NBA7
06-03-2014, 02:17 AM
Tmuston is a good dude. Remember a past comment of his saying that he just wished that everyone on ISH got a long with one another.

poido123
06-03-2014, 02:19 AM
Tmuston is a good dude. Remember a past comment of his saying that he just wished that everyone on ISH got a long with one another.

And pigs fly :lol

That would make this place RealGM or a place where you get banned for being controversial.

But this place definitely needs more good dudes, Tmuston from finland heyo!

Cold soul

I wish more people thought like this. It would make whole ISH community so much better.

Cocaine80s
so much ass kissing in this thread

Fudge
06-03-2014, 02:20 AM
I want to kiss him on the cheek now for that.

Good shit, Tmuston.

poido123
06-03-2014, 02:20 AM

Wrong thread.

Your friends are at a Justin Bieber concert.

Cocaine80s
06-03-2014, 02:22 AM
Wrong thread.

Your friends are at a Justin Bieber concert.
lmao this is the weakest insult ive ever seen

i **** with his album Journals tho

Legends66NBA7
06-03-2014, 02:22 AM

Eh, it's different tune from trolling and making fun of each other more of then on here.

Besides, Finals starts in 2 days. I'm pretty sure it will be "back to normal" soon enough. :oldlol:

LongLiveTheKing
06-03-2014, 02:23 AM
Err'body, don't curr.

Cold soul
06-03-2014, 02:25 AM
Eh, it's different tune from trolling and making fun of each other more of then on here.

Besides, Finals starts in 2 days. I'm pretty sure it will be "back to normal" soon enough. :oldlol:

Unfortunately, yes.

BlazerRed
06-03-2014, 02:27 AM
Naww that's so sweet. Tmuston for president :hammertime:

Inferno
06-03-2014, 02:30 AM
Any of the Warriors brahs :pimp:

BlazerRed
06-03-2014, 02:31 AM
Inferno is a cool dude, you're invited to my couch bro :cheers:

At least I think Inferno was the cool Warriors fan.. or was it someone else? Are you cool Inferno? Are you the Warriors fan who posts about the Blazers a lot?

Inferno
06-03-2014, 02:32 AM
Inferno is a cool dude, you're invited to my couch bro :cheers:

At least I think Inferno was the cool Warriors fan.. or was it someone else? Are you cool Inferno? Are you the Warriors fan who posts about the Blazers a lot?

Yeah, that's me. Damian Lillard's the man :pimp: Came back to his hometown and dropped 37 in his first game in Oracle, respect :pimp:

plowking
06-03-2014, 02:34 AM
:cheers: :lol

I just couldn't watch it with other Heat fans in the room. I'd throw my remote at them :lol Especially if I here the "Kaboom" from the announcer, then fcking Plowking shouts it. I'd lose my shit

I'll wear my Rony Seikaly jersey while doing it. And you'll sit there and take it.

Legends66NBA7
06-03-2014, 02:34 AM
Don't know how many hockey fans are here, but this year's Stanley Cup Finals looks like it will be great once again.

I think the Kings will take it again in a game 7.

BlazerRed
06-03-2014, 02:36 AM

Yeah, that's me. Damian Lillard's the man :pimp: Came back to his hometown and dropped 37 in his first game in Oracle, respect :pimp:
Cheee :pimp:

BlazerRed
06-03-2014, 02:36 AM
Don't know how many hockey fans are here, but this year's Stanley Cup Finals looks like it will be great once again.

I think the Kings will take it again in a game 7.
**** you Avalanche for breaking my heart :(

poido123
06-03-2014, 02:38 AM
I'll wear my Rony Seikaly jersey while doing it. And you'll sit there and take it.

I'd sport an old school Rice jersey if I were a heat fan...Eddie Jones or Zo for respect :rockon:

Legends66NBA7
06-03-2014, 02:41 AM
**** you Avalanche for breaking my heart :(

Maple Leaf fan, unfortunately.

Kings are on another epic run. See 2012.

JohnFreeman
06-03-2014, 02:42 AM
I would watch a game with smook, but I don't have a stair lift

plowking
06-03-2014, 02:46 AM
I'd sport an old school Rice jersey if I were a heat fan...Eddie Jones or Zo for respect :rockon:

You're not allowed to wear Heat gear bro. Can't rag on my team then sport their stuff.

Only if you get the blessing of the wise Heat elders; consisting of SilkTheShocker, Im Still Ballin and Keno.

Inferno
06-03-2014, 02:48 AM
You're not allowed to wear Heat gear bro. Can't rag on my team then sport their stuff.

Only if you get the blessing of the wise Heat elders; consisting of SilkTheShocker, Im Still Ballin and Keno.

poido123
06-03-2014, 02:57 AM

Fudge
06-03-2014, 02:59 AM

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/6/47qh.jpg

BlazerRed
06-03-2014, 02:59 AM

Lebron stans have "elders"? If you weren't convinced they're all betas by now, then.. :biggums:

BlazerRed
06-03-2014, 03:00 AM
Maple Leaf fan, unfortunately.

Kings are on another epic run. See 2012.
Yeah, should be a good series.. though I don't care for either team. Avalanche and Calgary are the only ones I really have any attachment to.

RoundMoundOfReb
06-03-2014, 03:07 AM

Fox
06-03-2014, 03:08 AM
Cant believe nobody has mentioned Bladers

Legends66NBA7
06-03-2014, 03:09 AM
Yeah, should be a good series.. though I don't care for either team. Avalanche and Calgary are the only ones I really have any attachment to.

Same here. Like the NBA Finals, I'm just looking for a competitive series.

BlazerRed
06-03-2014, 03:09 AM
Dude is extinct. Never forget that guy though, he knew how to rustle jimmies like no one I've ever seen here.

BlazerRed
06-03-2014, 03:10 AM
Same here. Like the NBA Finals, I'm just looking for a competitive series.

And for the Spurs to beat down Lebron, that would be nice too :applause:

Heat in 6 doe :(

Tmuston Beltics
06-03-2014, 03:19 AM
I'm confused about your name, enlighten me friendly fellow?

Boston Celtics -> Tmuston Beltics. That's the name of my bball fantasy team. I'm tanking right now like the Boston Celtics are though. But I'll make a comeback in a season or two. Tmu is my name with no E's. Thought I was clever adding my name to the team's name(narcist(:facepalm)):coleman:

poido123
06-03-2014, 03:22 AM
Lebron stans have "elders"? If you weren't convinced they're all betas by now, then.. :biggums:

Full of rookies if you ask me :lol

plowking
06-03-2014, 03:24 AM

Legends66NBA7
06-03-2014, 03:27 AM

Dude is a con-man. Also, hates on CoD.

Double no-no.

BlazerRed
06-03-2014, 03:46 AM
Boston Celtics -> Tmuston Beltics. That's the name of my bball fantasy team. I'm tanking right now like the Boston Celtics are though. But I'll make a comeback in a season or two. Tmu is my name with no E's. Thought I was clever adding my name to the team's name(narcist(:facepalm)):coleman:
I like you :oldlol: :applause:

inclinerator
06-03-2014, 08:13 AM
updated list

lazeruss
cavaliersftw
Psileas
maschea or whatever the guy with the goat avvy

TheMilkyBarKid
06-03-2014, 08:22 AM
None of you homos
I came here to say you, I've noticed we generally agree on things and I don't really socialize with any posters so no one else came to mind.

NumberSix
06-03-2014, 08:41 AM
NumberSix. That is all.

BlazerRed
06-03-2014, 08:42 AM
NumberSix. That is all.
Which version? The Laker version or the Heat version?

SilkkTheShocker
06-03-2014, 08:46 AM
I only watch NBA games naked.

hahaitme
06-03-2014, 08:47 AM
I'd say Droid but he probably wouldn't see the invite :roll:

Marlo_Stanfield
06-03-2014, 08:50 AM
has there never been a big IRL Insidehoops meeting yet?? i mean for american posters??
this site is active for 10 + years and some people were here everyday for 5+ years:biggums: :biggums:
imagine Kenneth and Sillk in one room
Kenneth:Kobe is better than Bran because 10+ all defensive teams, 5>2,clutch, no collusion.............
Sillk:LeBron is better than Kobe ever was. U mad broh??
Kenneth::mad: :mad: :mad:

Marlo_Stanfield
06-03-2014, 08:51 AM
I'd say Droid but he probably wouldn't see the invite :roll:
http://static.foxsports.com/content/fscom//img/2010/05/28/sunsbrooklopezgif_20100528102802_0_0.GIF

Marlo_Stanfield
06-03-2014, 08:53 AM
9er empire.
would love to see him in person telling me how Lebron was efficent but not dominant when he scores 38 on 60%:roll: :roll:

SilkkTheShocker
06-03-2014, 08:59 AM
updated list

lazeruss
cavaliersftw
Psileas
maschea or whatever the guy with the goat avvy

They all listen to the games on a transistor radio

Prometheus
06-03-2014, 09:12 AM
I would watch a game with anyone other than theoo, because I'd discover that he's actually just a well-educated, well-spoken dude and the gimmick would be ruined forever.

jzek
06-03-2014, 09:17 AM
Any Heat fan since 2010.

Marlo_Stanfield
06-03-2014, 09:18 AM
I would watch a game with anyone other than theoo, because I'd discover that he's actually just a well-educated, well-spoken dude and the gimmick would be ruined forever.
or he speaks like that in real life too and you would experience the most epic thing ever:confusedshrug:

BlazerRed
06-03-2014, 10:04 AM
has there never been a big IRL Insidehoops meeting yet?? i mean for american posters??
this site is active for 10 + years and some people were here everyday for 5+ years:biggums: :biggums:
imagine Kenneth and Sillk in one room
Kenneth:Kobe is better than Bran because 10+ all defensive teams, 5>2,clutch, no collusion.............
Sillk:LeBron is better than Kobe ever was. U mad broh??
Kenneth::mad: :mad: :mad:
No way. Most everyone here are scared of people.. introverts.. socially retarded. It wouldn't work. People like you.

Marlo_Stanfield
06-03-2014, 10:11 AM
No way. Most everyone here are scared of people.. introverts.. socially retarded. It wouldn't work. People like you.
i was on Guild Wars forums(GOAt PvP game) and there was an American Forum that was very famous and many guilds and forums made IRL meetings quite often.
those had to be bigger nerds than around here:roll: :roll: :roll:
edit: White text:coleman:
thought this nikka had me on ignore.
seems like he cant resist:oldlol: :oldlol:

JohnFreeman
06-03-2014, 10:38 AM
I came here to say you, I've noticed we generally agree on things and I don't really socialize with any posters so no one else came to mind.
My ninja

ArbitraryWater
06-03-2014, 11:32 AM
silkk (lots o' okc games 2 pls.. jokes about ft35 while high as fcuk)
tony
marlo
trollsmasher
solefade
kingwillball
longlivetheking
Im Still Ballin
shuttlesworth
plowking
number six (especially okc games)
Graviton
inclinerator
theoo
dmavs
legends
roundball
kblaze
don dadda
budadiii (lmfao)
moe
zoom (chill)

i dunno.. in general warriors fans too.

+ put plowking and poido in one room

gts
06-03-2014, 12:00 PM
Any of the Warriors brahs :pimp:

Warriors fans are good people, I could hang with anyone in that crowd watching a Lakers Warriors game

gts
06-03-2014, 12:04 PM
Euroleague anybody???? You watch the game with him at an airport bar so you can put him on a plane when he gets annoying

dunksby
06-03-2014, 12:16 PM
Most of the Thunder fans KG215, russwest, Fudge, CowboyThunder, maybeshewill et al
All-Net
BigSmoke
Dr.J4ever
Droid101
Euroleague
fpliii
Konex :oldlol:
Mr. Jabbar
jlauber
pauk
Professor_Murder
Rake
RBA
Sinjackal
Theoo

Rocketswin2013
06-03-2014, 12:28 PM
People leaving out Graviton left and right.

Draz
06-03-2014, 12:41 PM
I'd reserve Theo a spot just for the lulz

red1
06-03-2014, 12:58 PM
real talk the list is very small

red1
06-03-2014, 12:59 PM
on the nba board at least

Inferno
06-03-2014, 01:02 PM
Warriors fans are good people, I could hang with anyone in that crowd watching a Lakers Warriors game

kamil
06-03-2014, 01:20 PM
Marlo Stanfield
SilkkTheShocker
TonyMontana
etc.

I've never seen retarded fans in person. I'd like to see how they act when theyre not hiding behind a computer screen.

Aidz
06-03-2014, 01:24 PM
yfw all these posters are just sub account of the OP.
yfw OP just talked about how he liked to hang out with 15 versions of himself.
yfw I am another OP sub.

mfw when you're also OP.

TylerOO
06-03-2014, 01:25 PM
If you like annoying screaming and meltdowns, im your guy

SmackOrH.A.K
06-03-2014, 01:49 PM
Nobody wants to watch the playoffs with me :(

robert_shaww
06-03-2014, 01:57 PM
Milbuck.....ups..

russwest0
06-03-2014, 01:58 PM
-Silkk The Shocker
-Mr. Jabbar
-Fudge
-jeff (lol JK)
-Im Still Ballin
-moe 94

Would be a comedic circle jerk :bowdown: Throw in DMAVS41 for some insight. Also throw in russwest0

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Marlo_Stanfield
06-03-2014, 02:09 PM
silkk (lots o' okc games 2 pls.. jokes about ft35 while high as fcuk)
tony
marlo
trollsmasher
solefade
kingwillball
longlivetheking
Im Still Ballin
shuttlesworth
plowking
pauk
number six (especially okc games)
9er
inclinerator
theoo
dmavs
legends
roundball
rake
kblaze
don dadda
budadiii (lmfao)
moe

i dunno.. in general warriors fans too.

zoom and the legend24 seem like chill dudes

this aint best/fav posters.. just think this would be pretty cool :applause:

also: put plowking and poido in one room
i could come visit you one day:coleman: :coleman:
before you know it i stand right infront of your door...
naked:coleman:

Real14
06-03-2014, 02:10 PM
4get all of yall niguhz:coleman:

Fudge
06-03-2014, 02:13 PM
DMAVS would be another one. Dude knows his shit...most of the time. He'd be cool to talk ball with. All of you guys, man. I appreciate every single one of y'all and what you bring to the board. Belee dat.

Oh and I got Silkk banned. :oldlol: Don't mess with Budadiiii and my goons, little guy.

russwest0
06-03-2014, 02:16 PM
DMAVS would be another one. Dude knows his shit...most of the time. He'd be cool to talk ball with. All of you guys, man. I appreciate every single one of y'all and what you bring to the board. Belee dat.

Oh and I got Silkk banned. :oldlol: Don't mess with Budadiiii and my goons, little guy.

http://thesource.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/youtherealmvp.jpg

Droid101
06-03-2014, 02:17 PM

Woah when did that happen? Nice!!

Fudge
06-03-2014, 02:19 PM
Woah when did that happen? Nice!!
Jeff deleted the post in here, but he called Kamil a smelly arab. :facepalm

Real14
06-03-2014, 02:21 PM
:coleman: :coleman:

Droid101
06-03-2014, 02:21 PM
yfw all these posters are just sub account of the OP.
yfw OP just talked about how he liked to hang out with 15 versions of himself.
yfw I am another OP sub.

mfw when you're also OP.
This ain't 4chan broseph. Speak English.

Marlo_Stanfield
06-03-2014, 02:32 PM
Jeff deleted the post in here, but he called Kamil a smelly arab. :facepalm
dont do that again tho or i have ou banned again:coleman:

Le Shaqtus
06-03-2014, 03:03 PM
All my Magic fans :banana:

Real14
06-03-2014, 03:03 PM
:coleman: :coleman: :coleman:

Marlo_Stanfield
06-03-2014, 03:12 PM
:coleman: :coleman: :coleman:
this nigguh here expecting someone to mention his name.
we would all watch with you but only if you talk like that in real life :coleman:

Real14
06-03-2014, 03:15 PM
this nigguh here expecting someone to mention his name.
we would all watch with you but only if you talk like that in real life :coleman:
I would talk mad shit during games:D especially when LeBron chokes like he did game 5 last round, yall LeBron stanz would be pissed:lol

stalkerforlife
06-03-2014, 03:25 PM
NOT fpliii. He's a pathological liar and a fraud.

Anyone else is fine.

Real14
06-03-2014, 03:27 PM
NOT fpliii. He's a pathological liar and a fraud.

Anyone else is fine.
I cant believe me and him argued about that "bird" Paulina George being a deserving star or not:facepalm

Springsteen
06-03-2014, 03:27 PM
milbuck

Levity
06-03-2014, 03:28 PM
clippersfan86, but only so he can entertain me with stories of his ghost hunting during commercials.

Marlo_Stanfield
06-03-2014, 03:28 PM
I would talk mad shit during games:D especially when LeBron chokes like he did game 5 last round, yall LeBron stanz would be pissed:lol
:coleman:

stalkerforlife
06-03-2014, 03:31 PM
I cant believe me and him argued about that "bird" Paulina George being a deserving star or not:facepalm

Paul George is a fraud. So overrated.

SamuraiSWISH
06-03-2014, 04:23 PM
:kobe:

ArbitraryWater
06-03-2014, 04:39 PM
i could come visit you one day:coleman: :coleman:
before you know it i stand right infront of your door...
naked:coleman:

:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

http://media.giphy.com/media/jxqSgd1TtHu4U/giphy.gif :lol

ImKobe
06-03-2014, 04:50 PM
That dude who said he would eat out his sister, he seems like a fun guy. I think it was VC3. I love people that get all pissed during games and react emotionally to every play.

Marlo_Stanfield
06-03-2014, 04:54 PM
:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

http://media.giphy.com/media/jxqSgd1TtHu4U/giphy.gif :lol
http://i.imgur.com/wgJh6eh.gif

ArbitraryWater
06-03-2014, 04:56 PM
http://i.imgur.com/wgJh6eh.gif

BTW: Up and away my favorite performer ever :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Kingwillball
06-03-2014, 05:00 PM
That dude who said he would eat out his sister, he seems like a fun guy. I think it was VC3. I love people that get all pissed during games and react emotionally to every play.

U would love me than.. Minus the eating out sister part.. Just fingering .. Jk

Real14
06-03-2014, 05:43 PM
you would eat her out right?

Fudge
06-03-2014, 07:49 PM
:facepalm

You ain't joking, boy.