PDA

View Full Version : which critera for ranking players all time makes more sense. Kobe fans or Lebron fan

kennethgriffin
06-03-2014, 03:53 AM
Rings by MVP/FMVP winners list

or

#of MVP's with rings as tie breakers

the kobe vs lebron agenda criteria for ranking players

whats closer to a realistic ranking ( giving token FMVP to bill russell for being named after it ) - finals mvps as tie breakers

Rings by mvp winners:

#1 - Russell ( 11 )
#2 - Jordan ( 6 )
#3 - Kareem ( 6 )
#4 - Magic ( 5 )
#5 - Kobe ( 5 )
#6 - Shaq ( 4 )
#6 - Duncan ( 4 )
#8 - Bird ( 3 )
#9 - Wilt ( 2 )
#10 - Lebron ( 2 )
#11 - Hakeem ( 2 )

MVPs with rings and FMVPs as tie breakers:

#1 Kareem ( 6 )
#2 Russell ( 5 )
#3 Jordan ( 5 )
#4 Lebron ( 4 )
#5 Wilt ( 4 )
#6 Magic ( 3 )
#7 Bird ( 3 )
#8 Moses ( 3 )
#9 Duncan ( 2 )
#10 Pettit ( 2 )
#11 Nash ( 2 )
#11 Karl ( 2 )

whats closer to the consensus top 11 best players in history

whats closer to what we can all agree on

what formula matches common sense?

:confusedshrug:

kennethgriffin
06-03-2014, 03:56 AM
under lebron fans criteria... jordan and lebron are separated by 1 spot

under kobe fans criteria... jordan and lebron are separated by 10 spots

which makes more sense?

:lol

Chizdog
06-03-2014, 03:56 AM
List 2.

Solefade
06-03-2014, 03:57 AM
why can't you do fmvps + mvps as tiebreaker? :lol

kennethgriffin
06-03-2014, 04:03 AM
why can't you do fmvps + mvps as tiebreaker? :lol

tie breakers only separate guys with the same ring total anyway

it would really only switch duncan and shaq in the first list. but the point of this is to show #of mvp's dont matter. so why use them.

the mvp award is more of a club where members are voted in.

some guys get voted a ton cause theyre liked more

but even the hated guys get a token out of pitty like kobe, shaq, hakeem.. you know the media didnt like those guys

regardless... fact is kobe fans criteria matches what 99% of the consensus top 10 or 11 players are on ISH and around the web forums

BoutPractice
06-03-2014, 04:04 AM
None of these criteria even begin to make sense. To start with, "rings by MVP" is meaningless because it doesn't tell you if they were playing at MVP level when they won it...

Kobe wasn't an "MVP" type player for all of his 5 rings. Shaq was the second best player in the 2006 team, Kareem was a second banana for several of his championships, etc.

kennethgriffin
06-03-2014, 04:08 AM
None of these criteria even begin to make sense. To start with, "rings by MVP" is meaningless because it doesn't tell you if they were playing at MVP level when they won it...

Kobe wasn't an "MVP" type player for all of his 5 rings. Shaq was the second best player in the 2006 team, Kareem was a second banana for several of his championships, etc.

regardless of what you assume or think might be correct. fact is.......... my formula matches the accepted top 11 list 99% of the forum agrees to... and almost to a perfect order aswell...

there must be something to it :confusedshrug:

Cocaine80s
06-03-2014, 04:09 AM
i can tell op has been thinking bout this shit everyday

kennethgriffin
06-03-2014, 04:11 AM
#10 Pettit ( 2 )
#11 Nash ( 2 )
#11 Karl ( 2 )

to lebron fans.. these guys are better than

- shaquille oneal
- oscar robertson
- hakeem olajuwon
- kobe bryant

T_L_P
06-03-2014, 04:11 AM
Rings + MVPs + Finals MVPs

Duncan: 9
Shaq: 8
Kobe: 8
LeBron: 8

zoom17
06-03-2014, 04:12 AM
i can tell op has been thinking bout this shit everyday

:oldlol:

Mr. Jabbar
imo the eye test is unbeatable, where kobe ranks 4-7 and lebron top 30

DFish24
Rings by MVP winners for sure.

kennethgriffin
06-03-2014, 04:17 AM

only problem is... something voted by espn at the end of a regular season isnt on the exact same level as a guy who leads his team to the championship

dominant statistical rings will always be worth more than an mvp

ask steve nash if he'd trade one of those mvps for kobes 2001 or 2002 rings

RoundMoundOfReb
06-03-2014, 04:18 AM
Literally have never seen a LeBron fan who uses that criteria.

JohnFreeman
06-03-2014, 04:18 AM
only problem is... something voted by espn at the end of a regular season isnt on the exact same level as a guy who co leads his team to the championship averaging 30/7/6

dominant statistical rings will always be worth more than an mvp

ask steve nash if he'd trade one of those mvps for kobes 2001 or 2002 rings
Give up an award for being the best player, or a side kick ring...hmmm

Warfan
06-03-2014, 04:19 AM
Rings+ MVPS + FMVPS

1.Jordan (17)
2.Russell (16)
3.Kareem (14)
4.Magic (11)
5.Duncan (9)
6.Bird (8)
7.Shaq (8)
8.Kobe (8)
9.LeBron (8)
10.Wilt (7)

Aint that bad :confusedshrug:

I cant be bothered to check it, but pretty sure they are the rignt numbers.

zoom17
06-03-2014, 04:24 AM
Rings+ MVPS + FMVPS

1.Jordan (17)
2.Russell (16)
3.Kareem (14)
4.Magic (11)
5.Duncan (9)
6.Bird (8)
7.Shaq (8)
8.Kobe (8)
9.LeBron (8)
10.Wilt (7)

So Lebron Jumps to 5 after this finals:rockon:

kennethgriffin
06-03-2014, 04:25 AM
Literally have never seen a LeBron fan who uses that criteria.

they use it every damn day

they saif lebron passed kobe a long time ago... nearly every day if not more than once

"lebron 4 mvps and 2 rings/2fmvps is greater than kobes 5 rings, 1mvp and 2 fmvps

they list mvps as the end all be all and rings as the tie breaker

theyve been saying lebrons the best small forward all time since he won his 4th mvp

all lebron fans ever do is use mvp's first in their discussions. theyre all about it

then list fmvps or rings are tie breakers in discussions

how are you that blind?

kennethgriffin
06-03-2014, 04:32 AM
Rings+ MVPS + FMVPS

1.Jordan (17)
2.Russell (16)
3.Kareem (14)
4.Magic (11)
5.Duncan (9)
6.Bird (8)
7.Shaq (8)
8.Kobe (8)
9.LeBron (8)
10.Wilt (7)

theres a huge disadvantage for guys like russell, kobe and shaq

russell wasnt allowed to win fmvps and kobe/shaq werent allowed to win season mvps. the media hated them and blacklisted them

if players voted for mvp like they did with kareem. kobe and shaq would have 5 mvps each

fact is... you can set out to win a championship and accomplish that. you can win it

but you cant set out to win an mvp award. there is no way to win it. there is no criteria. its just a nomination

GimmeThat
06-03-2014, 04:33 AM

That's a pretty fair one.

And while any weighted adjustment applied to any category would be subject to an agenda of ranking players.

I believe it may be easier to first rank players based off of these numbers, than twitch them by historical standards.

And if we are talking about individual players, Defensive Player of the Year should matter as well

basketball reference already have a Hall of Famer probabilty calculation.

I wonder if we could base off of that and find a different measure to rank players.

The equation would probably blow up, because we would also be factoring in total points scored, total playoff points etc.

But hey, statistics are just damn lies.

kennethgriffin
06-03-2014, 04:37 AM
Give up an award for being the best player, or a side kick ring...hmmm

now you went full r*tard

1993 mvp - barkley, 1993 best player = jordan
1995 mvp - robinson, 1994 best player = hakeem
1997 mvp - malone, 1997 best player = jordan
1999 mvp - malone, 1999 best player = shaq
2001 mvp - iverson, 2001 best player = shaq
2002 mvp - duncan, 2002 best player = shaq
2004 mvp - garnett, 2004 best player = duncan
2005 mvp - nash, 2005 best player = duncan
2006 mvp - nash, 2006 best player = kobe
2007 mvp - dirk, 2007 best player = kobe
2009 mvp - lebron, 2009 best player = kobe
2011 mvp - rose, 2011 best player = lebron
2014 mvp - durant, 2014 best player = lebron

learn a bit of history ya bum :coleman:

GimmeThat
06-03-2014, 04:39 AM
Rings+ MVPS + FMVPS

1.Jordan (17)
2.Russell (16)
3.Kareem (14)
4.Magic (11)
5.Duncan (9)
6.Bird (8)
7.Shaq (8)
8.Kobe (8)
9.LeBron (8)
10.Wilt (7)

I would like to think that it is safe to conclude that as the Finals MVP is named after the Great Bill Russell. He has earned a Finals MVP in every single season in which he had won the Finals.

I can't be bothered to check it, but pretty sure that's logic.

And to say Kareem isn't in the discussion with MJ.

T_L_P
06-03-2014, 04:46 AM

russell wasnt allowed to win fmvps and kobe/shaq werent allowed to win season mvps. the media hated them and blacklisted them

if players voted for mvp like they did with kareem. kobe and shaq would have 5 mvps each

fact is... you can set out to win a championship and accomplish that. you can win it

but you cant set out to win an mvp award. there is no way to win it. there is no criteria. its just a nomination

So many lies in a single post.

What years is Kobe winning his 5 in? I'll wait.

kennethgriffin
06-03-2014, 04:54 AM
So many lies in a single post.

What years is Kobe winning his 5 in? I'll wait.

if kobes name was michael jordan...he wins mvp in atleast 4 or 5 of these years

ive seen jordan win his first mvp without even having a top record. it was just his name, stats, hype and the fact that he made the playoffs

the media will make anyone mvp if they feel the need to

they broke their criteria for nash's 2nd mvp, they broke their criteria for lebron in 2012

neither guy had a top 3 record or were a confrence #1 seed

but kobe always lost to that made up criteria of "best player on the team with the best record" excuse

Warfan
06-03-2014, 04:55 AM

Yes, but there is no chance the russell wins even close to 11 rings in another era so it i think it's fair. Shaq wasn't allowed to get MVPs (well besides 1), since he played with kobe, instead he gets 3 titles and 3 fmpvs (6 points). If kobe didn't have shaq he wasn't winning a 3 championships during that stage of his career, so instead of getting an extra mvp or 2 he gets 3 rings and therefore 3 points.

Kareem won most of his MVPs in the 70s when he didn't have great help for the majority of those years and it was very difficult to win a championships. Whereas kobe played with a better player than him for the first 7 years, so he couldn't get MVPs, instead he got rings. And shaq was getting outvoted by mj, hakeem, Drob, and then had a top 5 player with him in the early 2000's (which allowed him to get the rings and FMVPs). And he was still awarded an MVP during that time too.

It balances out.

kennethgriffin
06-03-2014, 04:59 AM
Yes, but there is no chance the russell wins even close to 11 rings in another era so it i think it's fair. Shaq wasn't allowed to get MVPs (well besides 1), since he played with kobe, instead he gets 3 titles and 3 fmpvs (6 points). If kobe didn't have shaq he wasn't winning a 3 championships during that stage of his career, so instead of getting an extra mvp or 2 he gets 3 rings and therefore 3 points.

Kareem won most of his MVPs in the 70s when he didn't have great help for the majority of those years and it was very difficult to win a championships. Whereas kobe played with a better player than him for the first 7 years, so he couldn't get MVPs, instead he got rings. And shaq was getting outvoted by mj, hakeem, Drob, and then had a top 5 player with him in the early 2000's (which allowed him to get the rings and FMVPs). And he was still awarded an MVP during that time too.

It balances out.

except lebron can win 2 mvps playing with multiple legends

kobe and shaq arent allowed cause they play with 1 other legend

just as i said. the media blacklisted kobe and shaq. they gave out fake criteria to keep it out of their hands whether kobe was with shaq or not.. both guys suffered

even shaq in 2005 suffered

they just dont like those 2 guys

jordan won mvp playing with pippen and rodman

bird and magic won 3 mvps each and had the equivalent of 2 shaqs or 2 kobes on their roster with all the legends

it doesnt balance out

T_L_P
06-03-2014, 05:00 AM
if kobes name was michael jordan...he wins mvp in atleast 4 or 5 of these years

ive seen jordan win his first mvp without even having a top record. it was just his name, stats, hype and the fact that he made the playoffs

the media will make anyone mvp if they feel the need to

they broke their criteria for nash's 2nd mvp, they broke their criteria for lebron in 2012

neither guy had a top 3 record or were a confrence #1 seed

but kobe always lost to that made up criteria of "best player on the team with the best record" excuse

Yet again, so much fail in a single post.

Kobe was not the most valuable player in 2003. He wasn't even more valuable than Shaq.

Duncan was head and shoulders above him as a player at that point: it's well documented.

Sure, Kobe was at the height of his game aesthetically. But as if I or anyone interested in the game should give a shit about that. In what way was Kobe more valuable to the Lakers in 2003 than Duncan was the Spurs the same year?

kennethgriffin
06-03-2014, 05:05 AM
Yet again, so much fail in a single post.

Kobe was not the most valuable player in 2003. He wasn't even more valuable than Shaq.

Duncan was head and shoulders above him as a player at that point: it's well documented.

Sure, Kobe was at the height of his game aesthetically. But as if I or anyone interested in the game should give a shit about that. In what way was Kobe more valuable to the Lakers in 2003 than Duncan was the Spurs the same year?

now completely change your reasoning behind kobe not being mvp in 2003 and make up a new reason for 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009,2010

cause it was clear any reason you gave shaq or duncan for 2003 is a reason to make kobe league mvp during that run.. skill/dominance/ heads and shoulders kobe was on another planet than anyone else in the league..

like i said. its about whoever the media wants to vote. they make up the criteria every year. they change it to fit their agenda. same as any of us

its a story they gotta sell. its propaganda and theyre gonna push what they wanna write about

nobody wanted to write about kobe.. hated players dont get mvps. its a fact. controversial guys might luck out one award

Warfan
06-03-2014, 05:10 AM
except lebron can win 2 mvps playing with multiple legends

kobe and shaq arent allowed cause they play with 1 other legend

just as i said. the media blacklisted kobe and shaq. they gave out fake criteria to keep it out of their hands whether kobe was with shaq or not.. both guys suffered

even shaq in 2005 suffered

they just dont like those 2 guys

jordan won mvp playing with pippen and rodman

bird and magic won 3 mvps each and had the equivalent of 2 shaqs or 2 kobes on their roster with all the legends

it doesnt balance out

Multiple legends, what? I wouldn't consider dwade a legend, top 20 player at best, and he's one of my favourite players. Bosh, a legend? :roll: :roll: Just stop...And don't mention a 40 year old ray allen either...

Thing is, Lebron didn't win MVP in 2011 because of the reasons you said, had another top 5 player and had a lot of hate from the media.

Comparing pippen, an old rodman and mchale to shaq :facepalm

Magic won his MVPs in the late 80's when Kareem was 40, big difference to winning MVPs with DOMINANT, PEAK SHAQUILLE O'NEAL on your team.

Do you understand?

aj1987
06-03-2014, 05:11 AM

2003 - Shaq was better
2006 - Team sucked ass
2007 - Team sucked ass
2009 - 27/5/5/2/1 (56% TS) on a 65 win team vs 28/8/7/2/1 (59% TS) on a 66 win team
2010 - 27/5/5/2 (55% TS) on a 57 win team vs 30/7/9/2/1 (60% TS) on a 61 win team.

knicksman
06-03-2014, 08:35 AM
lebron stans are betas who would settle for cheap rings. So their criteria really is disqualified. These guys have loser mentality who thinks that rings are based on luck.

Prometheus
06-03-2014, 08:40 AM
I have nothing to contribute here other than to comment that the whole premise of this thread is retarded. There is no formula for player rankings; every situation is unique.

I<3NBA
06-03-2014, 08:40 AM
Only have one criterion to be honest.

Not a rapist.

PickernRoller
06-03-2014, 08:42 AM
Kobe fans. We actually respect previous greats and the GOAT. At least the majority of us.

The new breed, the LeStan, is simply a disrespectful bunch just as their fraud idol. This obsessed fanbase will sh1t on every single great and claim that Lebron is better. These clowns show new levels of delusion I have never seen ever from any fanbase of a great player. Their love for Lebron is toxic and downright homosexually oriented.

Anyway Kobe>Bron. 5>2. Strong Era>Weak era. West>East. No Collusion>Collusion. Non Choker>Choker. Skills>Brute Force. Knight>Beast.

Did I forget, 1 3-peat, and 1 2-peat > 1.5**Ray Allen, Lockout season, collusion riddled, stacked, weak era 2-peat.

Prometheus
06-03-2014, 08:49 AM
Kobe fans. We actually respect previous greats and the GOAT. At least the majority of us.

The new breed, the LeStan, is simply a disrespectful bunch just as their fraud idol. This obsessed fanbase will sh1t on every single great and claim that Lebron is better. These clowns show new levels of delusion I have never seen ever from any fanbase of a great player. Their love for Lebron is toxic and downright homosexually oriented.

Anyway Kobe>Bron. 5>2. Strong Era>Weak era. West>East. No Collusion>Collusion. Non Choker>Choker. Skills>Brute Force. Knight>Beast.

Did I forget, 1 3-peat, and 1 2-peat > 1.5**Ray Allen, Lockout season, collusion riddled, stacked, weak era 2-peat.

Then tell me why GODbe prances around this forum with his naked Kobe avatar talking about how Kobe was better than Jordan? You're kidding yourself mate, all Stans are annoying but Kobetards are easily the most obnoxious and obsessed.

Warfan
06-03-2014, 08:53 AM
I have nothing to contribute here other than to comment that the whole premise of this thread is retarded. There is no formula for player rankings; every situation is unique.

I agree, but Kenneth is a dumbass that wont recognize this

aj1987
06-03-2014, 09:25 AM

This ****** is so mad right now. :oldlol:

jzek
06-03-2014, 09:27 AM
I don't count Kobe's 3 rings because he was Shaq's sidekick. Jordan and LeBron were NEVER sidekicks and therefore, all their rings count.

You could replace Kobe with TMac etc. and Shaq would have still won all those titles so Kobe is irreplaceable so his rings there don't count.

r15mohd
06-03-2014, 09:30 AM
imo the eye test is unbeatable, where kobe ranks 4-7 and lebron top 30

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-B6-BpJwsda0/T0LZZKpiy1I/AAAAAAAACOw/1i-aojcNJ9E/s320/crazy+eyes.jpg

Magic 32
06-03-2014, 09:31 AM
I don't count Kobe's 3 rings because he was Shaq's sidekick. Jordan and LeBron were NEVER sidekicks and therefore, all their rings count.

And he made sure of that in 2011.

Wade must still be having nightmares about his vanishing sidekick.

PickernRoller
06-03-2014, 09:35 AM
This ****** is so mad right now. :oldlol:

Not quite mad as you obviously....:lol :lol

Truth hurting brah? :oldlol:

Don't be so mad....resident AARP Spurs in the Finals. What else can you ask?....:roll:

ohh yeah I also forgot. LeStans regard "truth" as heresy, and "context" as an abomination.

One of the many traits that they share w/ their idol.

"can't bait me to shoot"....

aj1987
06-03-2014, 09:41 AM
Not quite mad as you obviously....:lol :lol

Truth hurting brah? :oldlol:

Don't be so mad....resident AARP Spurs in the Finals. What else can you ask?....:roll:

ohh yeah I also forgot. LeStans regard "truth" as heresy, and "context" as an abomination.

One of the many traits that they share w/ their idol.

"can't bait me to shoot"....
So mad. :oldlol:

PickernRoller
06-03-2014, 09:44 AM
So mad. :oldlol:

Yep u mad. Can't come up w/ a coherent sentence other than "u mad" meaning "u mad". Being mad 101: when mad, call someone else mad.

That's why u mad. Why u mad brah?

Kobe>Lebron brah....time to accept the truth. No need to be mad...:lol :oldlol:

For the record: I am not mad. But he mad.

aj1987
06-03-2014, 09:46 AM
Yep u mad. Can't come up w/ a coherent sentence other than "u mad" meaning "u mad". Being mad 101: when mad, call someone else mad.

That's why u mad. Why u mad brah?

Kobe>Lebron brah....time to accept the truth. No need to be mad...:lol :oldlol:

For the record: I am not mad.
Says he's not mad, keeps typing shit. Kobetards... :oldlol:

http://i.imgur.com/ywolq7i.png

PickernRoller
06-03-2014, 09:51 AM
Says he's not mad, keeps typing shit. Kobetards... :oldlol:

http://i.imgur.com/ywolq7i.png

It did die after 2011. Weak era. Joke of a finals.

Lets see: Bobcats, Nets, Pacers, Spurs. What's wrong w/ this picture? :oldlol:

What's wrong w/ the Heat?

Let me answer that for you: Everything is wrong. As for that clown taking a dig....I can talk my @ss off about a dead sport. Only LeStans circle jerk at a sarcasm post.

U mean to tell us u not mad storing that pic on your PC, waiting for the right moment to use it. Gonna spell it for you: Living rent free in your head. Pathetic excuse of an alt.

aj1987
06-03-2014, 10:06 AM
It did die after 2011. Weak era. Joke of a finals.

Lets see: Bobcats, Nets, Pacers, Spurs. What's wrong w/ this picture? :oldlol:

What's wrong w/ the Heat?

Let me answer that for you: Everything is wrong. As for that clown taking a dig....I can talk my @ss off about a dead sport. Only LeStans circle jerk at a sarcasm post.

U mean to tell us u not mad storing that pic on your PC, waiting for the right moment to use it. Gonna spell it for you: Living rent free in your head. Pathetic excuse of an alt.
Editing posts and still replying. Bran did **** your pathetic life up. Salty as **** :oldlol:

BTW, are you gonna kill yourself if the Heat 3peat? That would mean that 29 year old LeBron is officially above a geriatric chucker you worship.

pauk
06-03-2014, 10:34 AM
Rings by fmvp/mvp winners? Kobe 5? Are you sure about that? Out of those 5 only 2 were that.... Kobe didnt win FMVP or was even close to a MVP winner during his first 3 rings, better yet wasnt even the best player on his team....

Anyways, to answer the question, its a combination of BOTH... which means Lebron > Kobe, especially after this Finals....

INDI
06-03-2014, 10:52 AM

or

whats closer to a realistic ranking ( giving token FMVP to bill russell for being named after it ) - finals mvps as tie breakers

Rings by mvp winners:

#1 - Russell ( 11 )
#2 - Jordan ( 6 )
#3 - Kareem ( 6 )
#4 - Magic ( 5 )
#5 - Kobe ( 5 )
#6 - Shaq ( 4 )
#6 - Duncan ( 4 )
#8 - Bird ( 3 )
#9 - Wilt ( 2 )
#10 - Lebron ( 2 )
#11 - Hakeem ( 2 )

#1 Kareem ( 6 )
#2 Russell ( 5 )
#3 Jordan ( 5 )
#4 Lebron ( 4 )
#5 Wilt ( 4 )
#6 Magic ( 3 )
#7 Bird ( 3 )
#8 Moses ( 3 )
#9 Duncan ( 2 )
#10 Pettit ( 2 )
#11 Nash ( 2 )
#11 Karl ( 2 )

Imo there are 12 guys who all have a csse at top 10. Oscar Robertson should almost be a lock for top 10. Outside of his 1 ring 1 mvp ( which fits this criteria). He has arguably greater stats than even Wilt when you factor in the fact he was a guard.

tmacattack33
06-03-2014, 10:54 AM

or

Rings by mvp winners:

#1 - Russell ( 11 )
#2 - Jordan ( 6 )
#3 - Kareem ( 6 )
#4 - Magic ( 5 )
#5 - Kobe ( 5 )
#6 - Shaq ( 4 )
#6 - Duncan ( 4 )
#8 - Bird ( 3 )
#9 - Wilt ( 2 )
#10 - Lebron ( 2 )
#11 - Hakeem ( 2 )

#1 Kareem ( 6 )
#2 Russell ( 5 )
#3 Jordan ( 5 )
#4 Lebron ( 4 )
#5 Wilt ( 4 )
#6 Magic ( 3 )
#7 Bird ( 3 )
#8 Moses ( 3 )
#9 Duncan ( 2 )
#10 Pettit ( 2 )
#11 Nash ( 2 )
#11 Karl ( 2 )

Neither. MVP's can be misleading and they aren't a best player award. Rings are a team accomplishment.

Keno
06-03-2014, 11:48 AM
Rings+ MVPS + FMVPS

1.Jordan (17)
2.Russell (16)
3.Kareem (14)
4.Magic (11)
5.Duncan (9)
6.Bird (8)
7.Shaq (8)
8.Kobe (8)
9.LeBron (8)
10.Wilt (7)

this is the best list. lebron winning this year jumps him up to top 5.

PickernRoller
06-03-2014, 11:55 AM
Editing posts and still replying. Bran did **** your pathetic life up. Salty as **** :oldlol:

BTW, are you gonna kill yourself if the Heat 3peat? That would mean that 29 year old LeBron is officially above a geriatric chucker you worship.

I'm pretty sure the death toll if he fails against senior Duncan will be much higher than the bodycount of a "Kobe fan".... If we go by 2011 numbers, it was actually pretty high.

Don't hold you breath nikka....u mad and u know it. Don't choke like your boy...

BTW the alternate account business is the biggest b1tch made fashion trend on ISH. Have some self-respect.

aj1987
06-03-2014, 04:53 PM
I'm pretty sure the death toll if he fails against senior Duncan will be much higher than the bodycount of a "Kobe fan".... If we go by 2011 numbers, it was actually pretty high.

Don't hold you breath nikka....u mad and u know it. Don't choke like your boy...

BTW the alternate account business is the biggest b1tch made fashion trend on ISH. Have some self-respect.
I'm a Wade stan, retard. You just mad than LeBron at 29 has passed geriatric Chuckbe on the GOAT list.

Stay mad. :oldlol:

EDIT: "nikka"? Seiously? You post like an 8 year old potato kid.