PDA

View Full Version : Sacramento Kings bringing in the Love?

Miles and Miles
06-04-2014, 05:24 PM
Sacramento Kings are in the leaders in the Kevin Love sweepstakes. We shall see: http://hoops-nation.com/kings-leaders-kevin-love-sweepstakes/

Love Gay Cousins?

andremiller07
06-04-2014, 11:00 PM
We need to stay away from chuckers like Love/Gay/Thomas bring in players who play both ends of the floor, go after Al Horford/Taj Gibson/Trevor Ariza/Gordan Hayward/Aaron Afflalo guys who will help you win rather than put up stats.

Inferno
06-04-2014, 11:02 PM
Why are they willing to trade for him without knowing if he'll re-sign?

andremiller07
06-04-2014, 11:03 PM
Why are they willing to trade for him without knowing if he'll re-sign?
They would be insanely stupid to but if they would than the deal will have to be centered around the 8th pick/Mclemore/Probably Derrick Williams back to Minny as a expiring deal and I assume one Jason Thompson which the Kings should under no circumstances do. Quite possibly they might even have to add future draft picks which is a massive no no.

outbreak
06-04-2014, 11:04 PM
I don't see love wanting to go to the kings, that's like being have the choice of being ass raped or mouth raped in prison when you could just as easily choose to not be raped at all. It's leaving one shit situation for an slightly less shit situation.

hawkfan
06-04-2014, 11:32 PM
Will there be a good point guard available when the Kings pick?

hawkfan Trade Scenario (where amazing happens):

Kings get

George Hill

Pacers get

Carl Landry

The Pacers get a big for depth. The Pacers release Scola, so they can spend his salary on another point guard.

The Kings get Hill to back up Thomas at the point. The Kings have a gaping black hole at point guard, and any help they get would be good.

andremiller07
06-04-2014, 11:48 PM

Kings get

George Hill

Pacers get

Carl Landry

The Pacers get a big for depth. The Pacers release Scola, so they can spend his salary on another point guard.

The Kings get Hill to back up Thomas at the point. The Kings have a gaping black hole at point guard, and any help they get would be good.
Hill has regressed and is on a insane deal I rather develop Ray Mcallaum and the Pacers have Scola who is the same player as Landry.

russwest0
06-04-2014, 11:49 PM
lmao are they stupid?

Love wants to go to the East not stay in the West.

Brujesino
06-04-2014, 11:50 PM
Sacramento Kings are in the leaders in the Kevin Love sweepstakes. We shall see: http://hoops-nation.com/kings-leaders-kevin-love-sweepstakes/

Love Gay Cousins?
Should be Gay Love Cousins

Cone
06-04-2014, 11:51 PM
they have a nice young core. dont ruin it for kevin freaking love :biggums:

GimmeThat
06-05-2014, 12:10 AM
They should hire Marc Jackson if they can actually get Love.

hawksdogsbraves
06-05-2014, 12:30 AM
This would be so unbelievably dumb, Love-Cousins isn't a good fit anyway, and there's no way he'd re-sign there.

He'd just leave after a year, (that team may not even make the playoffs frankly) and the Kings would be set back another 3-5 years.

Just keep building around Cousins, they aren't far off from being a solid team if they're smart.

bigkingsfan
06-05-2014, 12:33 AM
JT 8th and McLemore. I'd do it. While there's no guarantee Love will resign, he will want the most possible money, so we can still S&T him.

andremiller07
06-05-2014, 12:47 AM
This would be so unbelievably dumb, Love-Cousins isn't a good fit anyway, and there's no way he'd re-sign there.

He'd just leave after a year, (that team may not even make the playoffs frankly) and the Kings would be set back another 3-5 years.

Just keep building around Cousins, they aren't far off from being a solid team if they're smart.
Holy shit someone else who understands what the Kings actually need :applause:

JohnFreeman
06-05-2014, 12:50 AM
Fvck Love.

Johnny Jones
06-05-2014, 01:05 AM
Sam Amico has no sources whatsoever. He throws shit on the fan and hopes it sticks

GimmeThat
06-05-2014, 01:19 AM

Pretty sure you meant the Kings roster right now is so unbelievably dumb.

I see some Da Vinci code stuff here

andremiller07
06-05-2014, 01:22 AM
Pretty sure you meant the Kings roster right now is so unbelievably dumb.

I see some Da Vinci code stuff here
He clearly didn't mean it in that context he clearly meant if the team is smart and get's the right pieces to surround Cousins and whoever else is the 2nd guy they could form a solid team......Not that they are a high IQ team.....

Magic731
06-05-2014, 01:37 AM
I too believe that the Kings are right on the verge of becoming a solid team. I feel as if they have a lot of talent on their roster and really just need a couple of those 'glue guys', the players who bring leadership in spades and preach defense.

Kevin Love is not this player. Even if he did commit to the Kings he just isn't the guy they need. He will probably net the Kings a few more wins each season but in my opinion it would not be the foundation of a team that can consistently compete in the playoffs.

R.I.P.
06-05-2014, 02:05 AM

Love Gay Cousins?

So what they trade? The 8th pick and McLemore? I just had a good laugh.

jcsrplumply
06-05-2014, 02:11 AM
Please no..

bigkingsfan
06-05-2014, 02:13 AM
I too believe that the Kings are right on the verge of becoming a solid team. I feel as if they have a lot of talent on their roster and really just need a couple of those 'glue guys', the players who bring leadership in spades and preach defense.

They would need players that actually play defense. :roll:

JohnFreeman
06-05-2014, 02:15 AM
:oldlol:

Levity
06-05-2014, 02:19 AM
would either the kings or the bulls want to do something like the 8th+ mclemore for gibson and fillers to make it work?

kings: it gets a great defensive presence on the floor, and a front court mate next to cousins. gibson is also a reliable 3rd option on offense. but they do lose out on the potential of ben (whatever that may be)

bulls: they give up on taj, but at they least wont have to pay him. positives - they set up their back court for the future. rose, mclemore, and butler at the 3. and as far as the 8th pick goes, by the way its looking, randle could potentially fall that low, and if not him, maybe vonleh. could work out nice for the bulls (but if mirotic is eventually coming, it might just negate the whole idea)

andremiller07
06-05-2014, 02:34 AM
I wonder if Denver might want Rudy Gay I would love package him to land Gallo/Ill Will and Mozgov in a deal for like Rudy Gay/Williams and Jason Thompson. Both Gallo/Ill Will have been injury prone lately but I'd be willing to take a risk and Mozgov is crazy underrated imo.

Denver always been saying they need a closer since Melo left.

El Kabong
06-05-2014, 02:56 AM
JT 8th and McLemore. I'd do it. While there's no guarantee Love will resign, he will want the most possible money, so we can still S&T him.
Move him on next year to Boston (which sounds like one of the places he wants to go to) for the guy they pick at #6, the Brooklyn picks + whatever else you can get.

Magic731
06-05-2014, 02:57 AM
Well that's true but defense is 50% effort. Just need some guys who can build respect within the locker room and who aren't afraid to hold others accountable if they don't bring it on the defensive end.

comerb
06-05-2014, 03:44 AM
My understanding is that Love wants to go to a team that can actually win. Plus, who the **** would want Cousins as a teammate?

BlazerRed
06-05-2014, 04:05 AM
Bad idea. Not who the Kings need and no way he re-signs.

Miles and Miles
06-05-2014, 10:11 AM
They traded for Gay knowing that he might not be here this next year. I don't think that would stop them. So does Love make the team worse than say having the 8th pick, Ben, and JT or basically trading anyone away that is under contract other than Cousins?

JohnFreeman
06-05-2014, 10:13 AM
I don't like Love very much. I wouldn't mind Jeff Green

HurricaneKid
06-05-2014, 10:23 AM
:wtf:

Kings get

George Hill

Pacers get

Carl Landry

You really have no idea how the salary cap works do you? If Indiana did exactly what you suggest they would be able to sign a FA PG for the MLE. Thats it. What starting PG do you think they could sign for the MLE? Scola is under contract next year anyways. So much wrong with this I don't know where to start...

hawksdogsbraves
06-05-2014, 10:56 AM
He clearly didn't mean it in that context he clearly meant if the team is smart and get's the right pieces to surround Cousins and whoever else is the 2nd guy they could form a solid team......Not that they are a high IQ team.....

Well I definitely don't think the team is smart

They've just been rebuilding for so long, and they finally have a glimmer of hope, it would be a shame for them to do this and set themselves back again.