PDA

View Full Version : Name a TOP 10 Player that COULDNT win a Ring with WADE/BOSH/ALLEN

aboss4real24
06-05-2014, 01:33 PM
http://legendofcecilioguante.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/skipbayless.jpg

scm5
06-05-2014, 01:35 PM
http://legendofcecilioguante.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/skipbayless.jpg

Harden

Fudge
06-05-2014, 01:35 PM
I honestly think if you swapped LeBron with literally ANY Top 10-20 NBA player right now, they'd win just as many championships.

leMVP
06-05-2014, 01:39 PM
No one.

People don't understand how much flawed the Heat are without Lebron, don't let those early second quarter plays when Lebron sits against the other team's bench tricks you.

GimmeThat
06-05-2014, 01:41 PM
Magic Johnson

Larry Bird might win 1 or 2

Won't go into SG or PF/C because of duplicate position.

ArbitraryWater
06-05-2014, 01:42 PM
But LeBron played with neither Bosh or Allen in 2012 :lol

aboss4real24
06-05-2014, 01:51 PM
Lmao LB STANS Avoiding this thread

deja vu
06-05-2014, 01:58 PM
Wilt.

MP.Trey
06-05-2014, 02:03 PM
Name a top 10 player that couldn't win a ring with Kareem/Worthy/Cooper

Name a top 10 player that couldn't win a ring with McHale/DJ/Parish

Name a top 10 player that couldn't win a ring with Cousy/Sharman/Sam Jones/Tom Heinsohn

C'mon man, championship teams are usually the highest of quality at the time. Enough with this stacked nonsense.

Jailblazers7
06-05-2014, 02:05 PM
Durant.

pegasus
06-05-2014, 02:05 PM
I think OP is asking about the top-10 players NOW, not all-time. Most all-time top-10 players have already won with much less, so it would be a stupid question.

Now to answer the question... I'd say everyone in top-10 would, actually I'd even say everyone in top-20 would.

casual_fan
06-05-2014, 02:11 PM
Wilt.

this.probably not even if he had these guys in his pathetic own era. :roll:

Also : who the fukk considers harden top 10 ? outside Durant of course..

Jailblazers7
06-05-2014, 02:13 PM
But seriously, let's say that you replace Lebron with *insert top 10 player* and Lebron ends up in Chicago instead of Miami. That team could very well beat Miami, regardless of who the replacement is.

PJR
06-05-2014, 02:16 PM
I honestly think if you swapped LeBron with literally ANY Top 10-20 NBA player right now, they'd win just as many championships.

Well that's because you're a retard.

Solefade
06-05-2014, 02:18 PM
Well that's because you're a retard.

:roll:

HurricaneKid
06-05-2014, 02:19 PM
This is a ridiculous thread. I don't know who else would have won G6 ECF in 2012. But the list is short. And Wade was -54 in the Finals last year and Bosh scored ZERO points in G7. For all the talk about how good a team is around him this is the first year in his NBA career LeBron has been on a team that outscored opponents when he was off the floor. The Bulls were a Championship calibur team when Mike left. The Celtics were trying to trade RayRay 3 years ago because Avery Bradley was better. Name recognition doesn't always equate to winning.

If you want a tough question, name a top 10 player that would lose with Shaq, Karl Malone, AND the Glove to a team with zero top 100 players.

Beastmode88
06-05-2014, 02:26 PM
This is a ridiculous thread. I don't know who else would have won G6 ECF in 2012. But the list is short. And Wade was -54 in the Finals last year and Bosh scored ZERO points in G7. For all the talk about how good a team is around him this is the first year in his NBA career LeBron has been on a team that outscored opponents when he was off the floor. The Bulls were a Championship calibur team when Mike left. The Celtics were trying to trade RayRay 3 years ago because Avery Bradley was better. Name recognition doesn't always equate to winning.

If you want a tough question, name a top 10 player that would lose with Shaq, Karl Malone, AND the Glove to a team with zero top 100 players.

Lol if you let Danny Green rain 3 while being wide open of course you're gonna be -54.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-05-2014, 02:29 PM
In their physical prime, most perimeter players in the top 10-15 would likely win with LeBron's help (in this era vs. the SAME teams)...

Truth is, Lebron is overrated and hyped by stat heads and main-stream media. Too many of these idiots act like what the Heat are doing is "special"...when we knew the day they came together, this would happen.

Mr. Jabbar
06-05-2014, 02:32 PM
No one.

People don't understand how much flawed the Heat are without Lebron, don't let those early second quarter plays when Lebron sits against the other team's bench tricks you.

name:lemvp

Natureland
06-05-2014, 02:40 PM
Most could this year because the East was trash.

2013 when Wade's injured, Bosh is underperforming, and the Pacers are actually a threat?

That's more of a tossup. 2012 is a pretty tough situation too since Bosh was gone for chunks of two series, but that team didn't have Allen yet so that doesn't matter in this scenario, I guess.

riseagainst
06-05-2014, 02:48 PM
don't forget refs.

J Shuttlesworth
06-05-2014, 03:23 PM
Hmm... let's see.

Kevin Durant:

2011- Probably not win. Rose was balling that year and the Heat don't have another defender besides LeBron who can give him trouble. Durant lost to Dirk that year too

2012- Can't see him winning with Bosh out of the picture against Indiana. We've seen how Durant does against overly physical teams like Memphis

2013 - I think he'd make the finals but how would he beat the Spurs? He'd still have the same problems he had against the Spurs this year. He has no post game, and couldn't even dominate with Danny Green covering him.

Durant's main problem would be his lack of ability to draw double teams and take it to the paint. That's what makes Miami's 3 pt shooters so effective. LeBron creates the open space for them, which is something Durant needs to work on.

Melo:
2011 - Can't cover Rose, but plays good enough defense to where it could be a close series, and maybe the Heat take it. Not sure if he could beat Dirk in the finals, especially since Melo can't handle playing second fiddle to someone like Wade

2012- Can't see Melo destroying game 6 in Boston like LeBron did.

2013 - Not sure if they'd beat the Pacers, especially with Wade's health.

Melo would be a better fit than Durant since he draws the double teams, but he's still not a great playmaker and is a selfish player... Not sure that would work so well with Miami.

I just don't see anyone else really standing a chance with Wade unhealthy.

Im Still Ballin
06-05-2014, 03:25 PM
Hmm... let's see.

Kevin Durant:

2011- Probably not win. Rose was balling that year and the Heat don't have another defender besides LeBron who can give him trouble. Durant lost to Dirk that year too

2012- Can't see him winning with Bosh out of the picture against Indiana. We've seen how Durant does against overly physical teams like Memphis

2013 - I think he'd make the finals but how would he beat the Spurs? He'd still have the same problems he had against the Spurs this year. He has no post game, and couldn't even dominate with Danny Green covering him.

Durant's main problem would be his lack of ability to draw double teams and take it to the paint. That's what makes Miami's 3 pt shooters so effective. LeBron creates the open space for them, which is something Durant needs to work on.

Melo:
2011 - Can't cover Rose, but plays good enough defense to where it could be a close series, and maybe the Heat take it. Not sure if he could beat Dirk in the finals, especially since Melo can't handle playing second fiddle to someone like Wade

2012- Can't see Melo destroying game 6 in Boston like LeBron did.

2013 - Not sure if they'd beat the Pacers, especially with Wade's health.

Melo would be a better fit than Durant since he draws the double teams, but he's still not a great playmaker and is a selfish player... Not sure that would work so well with Miami.

I just don't see anyone else really standing a chance with Wade unhealthy.
Excellent post J