PDA

View Full Version : Asterix for the spurs?

k0kakw0rld
06-06-2014, 12:05 AM
Thats the new thing in ISH. We won but without their best player.

Just trying to be fair. Are the Spurs getting an asterix for game 1
Heat had the game until LeBron b!tched out and got carried to the bench

BoutPractice
06-06-2014, 08:34 AM
http://marksarvas.blogs.com/.a/6a00d834515c2769e20120a68f898d970c-pi

Nah, he's too small.

Im so nba'd out
06-06-2014, 08:37 AM
if lebron misses a game and the heat lose this is a asterix ring no doubt about it. unless heat go up 3-2

Bernkastel
06-06-2014, 08:37 AM
I gave an asterisk to the entire season since the refs are the only deserving team to win the ring, but they never do.

annbafan
06-06-2014, 08:38 AM
No. but a lot of people will be saying so.

edrick
06-06-2014, 08:40 AM
http://i.imgur.com/RpEaNDx.jpg

Combat Wombat
06-06-2014, 08:42 AM
Thats the new thing in ISH. We won but without their best player.

Just trying to be fair. Are the Spurs getting an asterix for game 1
Heat had the game until LeBron b!tched out and got carried to the bench

The Heat were down by two when Lebron came off after his lay-up, you brainless dipsh!t. The Spurs also started their run whilst he was on the court.

edrick
06-06-2014, 08:44 AM
The Heat were down by two when Lebron came off after his lay-up, you brainless dipsh!t. The Spurs also started their run whilst he was on the court.

Stop calling people dipshits, he came into the game when they were down 4. Scored, then immediately had to leave. lol

BoutPractice
06-06-2014, 08:44 AM
That's true, but you can't draw conclusions from this. You can't say for sure the Spurs would have won. It was a wide open game until LeBron was taken out.

Purch
06-06-2014, 08:47 AM
Parker's hammy last year didnt give anyone an Asterix

Combat Wombat
06-06-2014, 08:49 AM
Stop calling people dipshits, he came into the game when they were down 4. lol

Oh look. Another simpleton who just so happens to be a Heat "fan". It's remarkable how often those two coincide. Re-watch the game, pin-dick.

Now, unless you want to discuss basketball with a bit of intelligence, I suggest you step back on the short bus and ride it all the way back up Lebrons ass.

uber

this

edrick

The haters give all the credit to Ray.

uber
06-06-2014, 08:51 AM
The haters give all the credit to Ray.

and the Lebron Fans don't give him any credit .. so it's business as usual

edrick
06-06-2014, 08:51 AM
Oh look. Another simpleton who just so happens to be a Heat "fan". It's remarkable how often those two coincide. Re-watch the game, pin-dick.

Now, unless you want to discuss basketball with a bit of intelligence, I suggest you step back on the short bus and ride it all the way back up Lebrons ass.

I already know what happened. Lebron was out during the run, stop being dumb.

and the Lebron Fans don't give him any credit .. so it's business as usual

We don't?

uber
06-06-2014, 08:53 AM

We don't?

Let me rephrase it .. the Lebrontards

edrick
06-06-2014, 09:01 AM

Since you seem to like to make shit up, here you go.

Lebron leaves at 07:31, comes back in at 04:33, right after Green dunked the ball. Lebron hits a layup at 04:09, then immediately has to be taken out. Nice try though.

http://i.imgur.com/sYJBHQo.jpg

Combat Wombat
06-06-2014, 09:04 AM

We don't?

:lol

You really are a simpleton. Spurs cut the lead down to 2 after Miami were leading by 7 following Bosh's 4P play before Lebron went off, right after he also bricked two jumpers, then continued the run when he came back on until he scored on a lay up.

But don't let facts get in the way of you riding Lebrons d!ck.

dude77
06-06-2014, 09:06 AM

the heat were toe to toe with these scrubs the whole fkn game .. there was no indication whatsoever they were going to lose control of the game with lebron in the game .. there was every indication, however, that it was going to be a dogfight to the end .. until he cramped up

Combat Wombat
06-06-2014, 09:13 AM
the heat were toe to toe with these scrubs the whole fkn game .. there's no indication whatsoever they were going to lose control of the game with lebron in the game .. but there was every indication it was going to be a dogfight to the end .. until he cramped up

Scrubs? You mean Manu, Tony Parker, Tim Duncan? You're another example of the scum that the Miami Heat fanbase consists of. Duncan alone has more rings and more respect than your entire scummy franchise put together. Built, not bought (or colluded)

Spurs went on 8-1 run, 5 of which were scored while LBJ was on the court so open your ****ing eyes for Game 2.

edrick
06-06-2014, 09:15 AM
:lol

You really are a simpleton. Spurs cut the lead down to 2 after Miami were leading by 7 following Bosh's 4P play before Lebron went off, right after he also bricked two jumpers, then continued the run when he came back on until he scored on a lay up.

But don't let facts get in the way of you riding Lebrons d!ck.

:rolleyes: The Heat were still winning when Lebron went out with cramps, he started cramping when they were up 4. You realize that the Spurs won by 15, right?

HoopsFanNumero1
06-06-2014, 09:17 AM
Why are people arguing with this retard Combat Wombat? It's obvious he was dropped on the head at birth. Just a sad. pathetic little shit that isn't worth wasting your time with.

Combat Wombat
06-06-2014, 09:22 AM
:rolleyes: The Heat were still winning when Lebron went out with cramps, he started cramping when they were up 4. You realize that the Spurs won by 15, right?

:facepalm

Nice backtrack, stan. I said they began their run while Lebron was on the floor and in your confusion brought on by Lebron's jizz in your eyes, you tried to deny this.

In the near future, try looking over your post before clicking "Submit Reply" because you, like your fellow stans, have a tendency to make yourself look like a dense d!pshit, like you did in the game thread.

dude77
06-06-2014, 09:23 AM
Scrubs? You mean Manu, Tony Parker, Tim Duncan? You're another example of the scum that the Miami Heat fanbase consists of. Duncan alone has more rings and more respect than your entire scummy franchise put together. Built, not bought (or colluded)

Spurs went on 8-1 run, 5 of which were scored while LBJ was on the court so open your ****ing eyes for Game 2.

figure of speech, not literally ..

and don't be fkn stupid .. it's a game of runs .. whether lebron's in the game or not .. so no surprise if they made a run with him in the game ..

either way, you're being dishonest if you won't admit lebron being out all but cost miami a chance at that game .. like i said, there was no indication up to that point that sa was going to blow the game open .. they took leads plenty of times last night .. miami answered right back every time .. with lebron out, suddenly no answers anymore and the game's blown open .. miami looked deflated at that point

edrick
06-06-2014, 09:25 AM
:facepalm

Nice backtrack, stan. I said they began their run while Lebron was on the floor and in your confusion brought on by Lebron's jizz in your eyes, you tried to deny this.

In the near future, try looking over your post before clicking "Submit Reply" because you, like your fellow stans, have a tendency to make yourself look like a dense d!pshit, like you did in the game thread.

The heat were up 7... the Spurs immediately hit a 3. Lebron shoots and misses, begins cramping, the Spurs score. Of course that's a "run", but the Heat were still in control.

Combat Wombat
06-06-2014, 09:28 AM
Why are people arguing with this retard Combat Wombat? It's obvious he was dropped on the head at birth. Just a sad. pathetic little shit that isn't worth wasting your time with.

The irony of such a statement coming from a bandwagon Heat fan.

I actually feel bad. You're physical deformities and low intelligence could have been prevented if I had reached your mothers room before the dog did.

HoopsFanNumero1
06-06-2014, 09:31 AM
Combat Wombat with his brother/father:

http://i1.wp.com/goddamnliberal.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/hillbillies.jpg

Combat Wombat
06-06-2014, 09:32 AM
figure of speech, not literally ..

and don't be fkn stupid .. it's a game of runs .. whether lebron's in the game or not .. so no surprise if they made a run with him in the game ..

either way, you're being dishonest if you won't admit lebron being out all but cost miami a chance at that game .. like i said, there was no indication up to that point that sa was going to blow the game open .. they took leads plenty of times last night .. miami answered right back every time .. with lebron out, suddenly no answers anymore and the game's blown open .. miami looked deflated at that point

Could Lebron have possibly altered the result if he didn't cramp? Of course he could have but the Spurs began hitting their shots which began their run while Lebron was on the court, including Green's first three which helped cut a 7 point lead down to 2.

Combat Wombat
06-06-2014, 09:35 AM
Combat Wombat with his brother/father:

http://i1.wp.com/goddamnliberal.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/hillbillies.jpg

Another simple post from a simple individual.

It appears that the midwife threw away the baby and handed your mother the placenta.

Derka
06-06-2014, 09:36 AM
There are no asterisks.

There are only titles won and titles lost.

You are a moron of the highest order if you believe otherwise.

livinglegend
06-06-2014, 09:36 AM
Could Lebron have possibly altered the result if he didn't cramp? Of course he could have but the Spurs began hitting their shots which began their run while Lebron was on the court, including Green's first three which helped cut a 7 point lead down to 2.

THanks for admitting, asterisk confirmed!

Combat Wombat
06-06-2014, 09:40 AM
THanks for admitting, asterisk confirmed!

Then Lebron has two asterisk rings.

1 for the the lockout season, another for Tony Parker playing injured last year.

Since we're using your logic, you should agree.

GimmeThat
06-06-2014, 09:40 AM
if it was 2-3-2 Asterix without a doubt.

and even with 2-2-1-1-1 where it favors the road teams ability to steal one

I'm being a nice.

Heat's odd reduced to about 3/4 of what it originally was

that's how I feel about it in Vegas

livinglegend
06-06-2014, 09:46 AM
Then Lebron has two asterisk rings.

1 for the the lockout season, another for Tony Parker playing injured last year.

Since we're using your logic, you should agree.

wade and Haslem were also injured, so it was a tie.
I dont get why a lockout season deserves an asterisk.

tmacattack33
06-06-2014, 09:50 AM

If I remember correctly, the first time Lebron had to leave in the fourth quarter, Miami was up 3.

He then sat on the bench trying to hydrate and cool off for about 10 minutes (about 4 minutes of game time) and then he tried to come back in, and then that's when scored on his layup on his drive over Diaw and couldn't move after he landed.