PDA

View Full Version : European basketball > NBA

Ratnik
06-06-2014, 05:25 AM
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152100270182466&set=vb.176796467465&type=2&theater

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcvAOpnnMK0
Take that L,Americans

inclinerator
06-06-2014, 05:28 AM
go away euroleague

robert de niro
06-06-2014, 06:22 AM
d fense! :lol

Theoo
06-06-2014, 06:27 AM
im from euro , hae never watch euroleague game to my lifes , if euroleague haved a game in iceland , i well not even go for free , sry but fk ** euroleague i welwl rather play to nba even if i have less money

East_Stone_Ya
06-06-2014, 07:09 AM
yes yes.. true

now gtfoh to the euro forums

Choke
06-06-2014, 07:18 AM
Okay, quality of Euro basket is not on the level of NBA, but seriously... EURO fans >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NBA fans

Oly BC
06-06-2014, 07:43 AM
That's true and Spurs prove why.

Andrew Wiggins
06-06-2014, 08:10 AM
maccabi won euroleague with a bunch of american scrubs that never played in the nba and an american coach :coleman:

tyrese rice
ricky hickmann
david blu
devin smith
alex tyus

that was the lineup that was in at clutch time and closed out the game for the f*cking euroleague champs :roll:

Choke
06-06-2014, 09:35 AM
maccabi won euroleague with a bunch of american scrubs that never played in the nba and an american coach :coleman:

tyrese rice
ricky hickmann
david blu
devin smith
alex tyus

that was the lineup that was in at clutch time and closed out the game for the f*cking euroleague champs :roll:
I totally agree with you. It is absolutely sad that this team won the cup, but watching this first game of the finals, I am sad about the fans that come and watch NBA games. No singing, no emotions, just a bunch of guys with coke and popcorn in their hands. The most interesting part that cameramen could show was a bunch of guys dancing. ****ing depressing.

Derka
06-06-2014, 09:41 AM
I totally agree with you. It is absolutely sad that this team won the cup, but watching this first game of the finals, I am sad about the fans that come and watch NBA games. No singing, no emotions, just a bunch of guys with coke and popcorn in their hands. The most interesting part that cameramen could show was a bunch of guys dancing. ****ing depressing.

That's the problem right there with American basketball.

No singing.

Oly BC
06-06-2014, 09:53 AM
Maccabi won fair and square cause they're a team of alphas that played hard when they should. They came back and won in the OT after being down with 15 in the end of the 3rd quarter. :bowdown:

Fun fact: The past three euroleague titles have always gone to the weaker on paper team that turned the game upside down. The winner came back from -19 points in 12, -17 in 13 and -15 this year.
A game for alphas.:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Oly BC
06-06-2014, 09:54 AM
Imagine a final 4 in the NBA. Durant would be slipping and going invisible in the semis, Lebron would ask to be subbed because of the heat in the final.

Now wouldn't a final 4 format really tell the boys apart from the men? Yes, it would.
And that's why NBA will have none of it.:banghead:

dreamwarrior
06-06-2014, 10:04 AM
An indoor fire? Glad I wasn't there

Sakkreth
06-06-2014, 10:10 AM
An indoor fire? Glad I wasn't there

Yeah not a place for puzzies.

Euroleague
06-06-2014, 10:46 AM

tyrese rice
ricky hickmann
david blu
devin smith
alex tyus

Those clips were from Greek League, not Euroleague.

You can't even tell the difference between the two leagues, which is yet another proof that you are a complete TROLL.

Smook A.
06-06-2014, 11:12 AM
Those clips were from Greek League, not Euroleague.

You can't even tell the difference between the two leagues, which is yet another proof that you are a complete TROLL.
Look in the mirror buddy

Psileas
06-06-2014, 11:35 AM
d fense! :lol

Are fans even the only ones that yell "defense!" themselves or is even this partially another sound effect?

Anyway, high school fans, college fans and certain European fans like the Spanish are among the best you'll find. At least half the NBA fans attending games are seemingly more interested in eating free tacos or viewing the halftime show...

Rooster
06-06-2014, 11:39 AM
Maccabi won fair and square cause they're a team of alphas that played hard when they should. They came back and won in the OT after being down with 15 in the end of the 3rd quarter. :bowdown:

Fun fact: The past three euroleague titles have always gone to the weaker on paper team that turned the game upside down. The winner came back from -19 points in 12, -17 in 13 and -15 this year.
A game for alphas.:bowdown: :bowdown:

Team of Alphas:facepalm

tyrese rice:oldlol:
ricky hickmann:oldlol:
david blu:oldlol:
devin smith:oldlol:
alex tyus:oldlol:

David Blu was White Mamba sidekick at USC

If he is alpha the White Mamba is God

Greek myth:facepalm

Sakkreth
06-06-2014, 11:47 AM
Are fans even the only ones that yell "defense!" themselves or is even this partially another sound effect?

Anyway, high school fans, college fans and certain European fans like the Spanish are among the best you'll find. At least half the NBA fans attending games are seemingly more interested in eating free tacos or viewing the halftime show...

:biggums:

Choke
06-06-2014, 12:01 PM
Okay, calling Spanish fans as one of the best is just ridicolous.

Lithuanians, Slovenes, Serbs and Greek >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anybody else.

Ratnik
06-06-2014, 12:23 PM

http://m.netinfo.bg/media/images/12799/12799550/1024-768-levski.jpg
Levski Sofia, bruh :pimp:

Psileas
06-06-2014, 04:40 PM
:biggums:

Ι said fans, not psychos. Serbs and Greeks and noisy and stuff, but they only keep it civil if directly threatened by officials (and sometimes, not even then). Using lasers, dropping coins, glasses, pieces of cement, cursing mothers and kids of opponent players and using racist and derogatory crap throughout the whole game does not make you a great fan, it makes you a barbarian, and both countries have plenty of them roaming free in arenas. So, thanks, but I'll pass.
Lithuanians are different, as far as I can see, they belong to the same category with the Spanish, not Greeks or Serbs.

Fiba basketball
06-06-2014, 06:38 PM
Ι said fans, not psychos. Serbs and Greeks and noisy and stuff, but they only keep it civil if directly threatened by officials (and sometimes, not even then). Using lasers, dropping coins, glasses, pieces of cement, cursing mothers and kids of opponent players and using racist and derogatory crap throughout the whole game does not make you a great fan, it makes you a barbarian, and both countries have plenty of them roaming free in arenas. So, thanks, but I'll pass.
Lithuanians are different, as far as I can see, they belong to the same category with the Spanish, not Greeks or Serbs.

Serbian fans stoped throwing stuff on court becasue of expensive punishments and I glad about that but I don't see anything wrong in cursing and provoking opponents ( although I never do it and I don't like it but I don't have a problem if someone else does it if it doesn't involve anything more than that ) because it's just a way to help your team by making opponent unable to concentrate on the game.
I remember when Efes played against Partizan and before the game fans greeted Savanovic ( pf for Serbian NT ) but when the game started and he scored around 20 pts fans started to insult him, later when he was asked about it Savanovic said that it's perfectly normal they insulted him and he's fine with that because he knows it's just them trying to provoke him.

Oly BC
06-06-2014, 06:47 PM
Anything that doesn't directly impact the game like lazers or objects thrown in the court is fair imo. We used to have sirens go off in euroleague playoff games whenever the other team attacked but they were banned. The hell? They were awesome.

It's called home court advantage because it's supposed to give you one, if it doesn't you're using it wrong.

Psileas
06-06-2014, 07:18 PM
Serbian fans stoped throwing stuff on court becasue of expensive punishments and I glad about that but I don't see anything wrong in cursing and provoking opponents ( although I never do it and I don't like it but I don't have a problem if someone else does it if it doesn't involve anything more than that ) because it's just a way to help your team by making opponent unable to concentrate on the game.
I remember when Efes played against Partizan and before the game fans greeted Savanovic ( pf for Serbian NT ) but when the game started and he scored around 20 pts fans started to insult him, later when he was asked about it Savanovic said that it's perfectly normal they insulted him and he's fine with that because he knows it's just them trying to provoke him.

Getting used to something doesn't make it "normal", it only means you have lived it too many times and you have become desensitized to it. I know of people who aren't shocked after seeing murders happen before their very eyes because they have been used to it.
Verbal violence is not normal, it's just one step below bodily violence in that one can very easily bring the other. It's way more possible to throw something on court after you've yelled multiple "F U" than if you haven't. There is a reason refs have stopped games in cases it went too far, especially in cases curses involved the refs. If it were normal, how come NBA fans don't use it, except some mild cases, like "Kobe sucks"?

It's called home court advantage because it's supposed to give you one, if it doesn't you're using it wrong.

Home court advantage works just fine in the NBA, in the NCAA, in Spain, Lithuania, it even works in minor leagues with very small arenas and none of these leagues feature the stuff that I've mentioned.