PDA

View Full Version : Spurs had cooling fans in the locker room;Game 1 confirmed rigged

Wang Zhi Zhi
06-06-2014, 11:54 PM
Tim Reynolds @ByTimReynolds

juju151111
06-06-2014, 11:56 PM
[QUOTE=Wang Zhi Zhi]Tim Reynolds @ByTimReynolds

Meticode
06-06-2014, 11:59 PM
The Spurs also have cushioned seats too in thelir locker rooms.

Beastmode88
06-06-2014, 11:59 PM
Old men do better in the heat than men in the prime?

navy
06-07-2014, 12:02 AM
Heat are the oldest team in the league....

Budadiiii
06-07-2014, 12:02 AM
Spurs handled the Heat.

outbreak
06-07-2014, 12:03 AM
Heat are the oldest team in the league....
Because we're talking about non rotation players and spot minute role players. ..

Rodmantheman
06-07-2014, 12:05 AM
lol that's not why the lost.

Keno
06-07-2014, 12:06 AM
this changes everything. game 1 was definitely rigged.

Bond007
06-07-2014, 12:11 AM

I just think that the spurs are a well oiled machine. OKC would have been a more favorable match up for the Heat had they gotten passed the spurs. imo

2swift4u
06-07-2014, 12:18 AM
Even if this didn't make a big difference the NBA should have done something about it. You can't let the teams play 90+ games with AC and then let them play under this conditions in the finals. The NBA should fine the Spurs organization for this.

edrick
06-07-2014, 12:18 AM
Of course they did, why wouldn't they? That's part of the homecourt advantage.

navy
06-07-2014, 12:19 AM
Danny Green is such a spy...

Bond007
06-07-2014, 12:25 AM
Of course they did, why wouldn't they? That's part of the homecourt advantage.

Both teams were playing in the same Arena right?

pauk
06-07-2014, 12:26 AM

I think the heat could have been more tolerable for Spurs (and their stars) due to the pace/offense & substitution they normally play around with they are able to rest more and when in game play a bit harder compared to Miami who are a bit more athletic team, play a faster pace and their star players play a bit more & agressive aswell (especially Lebron)....

edrick
06-07-2014, 12:27 AM
Both teams were playing in the same Arena right?

Visitor lockerrooms... It won't be much different for the Spurs when they're in Miami.

Adam Silver
06-07-2014, 12:29 AM
I've thought it over and I'm fine with it. If all the Heat players complained, that would be one thing, but 1 player saying it hurt his advantage just means he is being a bitch.

Bond007
06-07-2014, 12:30 AM
I've thought it over and I'm fine with it. If all the Heat players complained, that would be one thing, but 1 player saying it hurt his advantage just means he is being a bitch.

:applause:

Wang Zhi Zhi
06-07-2014, 12:41 AM
Visitor lockerrooms... It won't be much different for the Spurs when they're in Miami.

there will probably be a working ac though so it wont be needed :lol

edrick
06-07-2014, 12:42 AM
there will probably be a working ac though so it wont be needed :lol

Maybe not, after this comment. Who knows. Would add some more drama to this series for sure.

bdreason
06-07-2014, 03:27 AM
Stop with all the crying about the temperature. Tennis players play 5+ hour matches in 100+ degree weather, in the direct sun, with no fukcing "half-time" at all... and nobody ever cries for them.

The world is getting way too fukcing soft. I read an article the other day about a middle-school that banned balls at recess because one kid got hit in the face. :facepalm

konex
06-07-2014, 03:33 AM
Joey Crawford confirmed for gm 2 :roll:

masonanddixon
06-07-2014, 03:36 AM
This is why I don't like Lebron nor the Heat. It's always about him; he always has to be center of attention, and it puts the actual game to the periphery. It's just a blight on basketball.

I'll retire from watching basketball once Dirk and Duncan retire. This new crop of players sucks outside of Dragic and Love.

JT123
06-07-2014, 03:38 AM
Because we're talking about non rotation players and spot minute role players. ..
Ray Allen and Birdman are almost 40 and are the first players off the Heat bench. Wade is also only 2 years away from retirement. Just face facts, the Heat are VERY old and are huge underdogs in this series. If Lebron wins a ring with these old geezers he officially passes MJ as the GOAT.

JT123
06-07-2014, 03:40 AM
Bad news for Miami. Lebron led teams don't do well in playoff games officiated by that man. Can we get Dan Crawford instead?

Cocaine80s
06-07-2014, 03:41 AM
Stop with all the crying about the temperature. Tennis players play 5+ hour matches in 100+ degree weather, in the direct sun, with no fukcing "half-time" at all... and nobody ever cries for them.

The world is getting way too fukcing soft. I read an article the other day about a middle-school that banned balls at recess because one kid got hit in the face. :facepalm
you do realize playing in a closed arena with thousands of people is different from playing outdoors right?

masonanddixon
06-07-2014, 03:54 AM
Ray Allen and Birdman are almost 40 and are the first players off the Heat bench. Wade is also only 2 years away from retirement. Just face facts, the Heat are VERY old and are huge underdogs in this series. If Lebron wins a ring with these old geezers he officially passes MJ as the GOAT.

LOL yeah it would be heroic!

I mean 36 year old Dirk, 35 year old Marion, 33 year old Dalembert, 37 year old Carter, 32 year old Calderon outplayed and pretty much beat the Spurs---Lebron winning with most of his guys below 30 (Bosh, Chalmers, Cole) and old-man Wade at 32 would be an enormous accomplishment.

Especially given that Duncan and Ginobli are at the tender age of 38 and 37 respectively.

Rose'sACL
06-07-2014, 04:14 AM

Lol. The game was the same for both teams but at the same time stop comparing it to other sports because that makes you look like an idiot.
You can prepare your body in a certain way if you know even a day in advance about different conditions for the next game. You can't do much when you know about it near game time.
Spurs won the game fairly though given that both teams played in the same conditions.

KG215
06-07-2014, 04:25 AM
You post some of the stupidest shit on ISH. And that's saying something.

NZStreetBaller
06-07-2014, 04:38 AM
you do realize playing in a closed arena with thousands of people is different from playing outdoors right?

These NBA players are meant to be SUPER athletes and Lebron is suppose to be a freak of nature and hes the only one who cramped up :wtf:

NZStreetBaller
06-07-2014, 04:39 AM
You post some of the stupidest shit on ISH. And that's saying something.

HAHAHA this. Heat have been favourites for the past 3 or so years for **** sakes. thats the things with having a stacked team.

RoseCity07
06-07-2014, 04:44 AM
They just pissed Lebron off. Big f*cking mistake. Like he wasn't already about to take a fat sh*t on them before. Now he's going to go nuclear godzilla diarrhea mode.

davehos
06-07-2014, 04:49 AM

:applause: :applause:

navy
06-07-2014, 05:04 AM
These NBA players are meant to be SUPER athletes and Lebron is suppose to be a freak of nature and hes the only one who cramped up :wtf:
Why would being a non athlete make you more prone to cramping?

Artillery
06-07-2014, 06:08 AM
I think the heat could have been more tolerable for Spurs (and their stars) due to the pace/offense & substitution they normally play around with they are able to rest more and when in game play a bit harder compared to Miami who are a bit more athletic team, play a faster pace and their star players play a bit more & agressive aswell (especially Lebron)....

Heat play at a slower pace than SA. 4th slowest in the league in the regular season. 2nd slowest in the playoffs.

SA was 10th fastest in the reg season and ranked 4th in the playoffs for pace.

buddha
06-07-2014, 06:09 AM
the Heat could have taken cold showers if they were real men.

Lebron23
06-07-2014, 06:12 AM
Miami needs to win game 2. I hope they pull this $hit in Game 3 and 4 when they play in Miami.

Artillery
06-07-2014, 06:12 AM

Not to mention soccer players are going to be playing in 100+ degree weather at the world cup this summer.

There's no rule in the NBA that says you're required to play in an AC-cooled arena. Celtics games were hot as hell in the 80s and guys like Magic/Kareem/etc gutted it out with no problems.

Artillery
06-07-2014, 06:14 AM
Miami needs to win game 2. I hope they pull this $hit in Game 3 and 4 when they play in Miami.

Heat won't affect the Spurs since their players aren't juicing like Lebron and Wade.

Soundwave
06-07-2014, 06:23 AM

Basketball players (especially modern era ones) are p*ssies by and large. Great athletes sure, but tough ... nah.

SexSymbol
06-07-2014, 06:27 AM
Spurs play a faster pace than the Heat.

SexSymbol
06-07-2014, 06:29 AM

Such a good post

cltcfn2924
06-07-2014, 07:08 AM
Bad news for Miami. Lebron led teams don't do well in playoff games officiated by that man. Can we get Dan Crawford instead?
Yeah, they keep getting their Crawfords mixed up, but cut them some slack, they've only been NBA fans for 5 years.

AintNoSunshine
06-07-2014, 08:56 AM
Can't wait until game 3 and 4 where they feed them laxative in Miami and Heat players get antidote:lol

edrick
06-07-2014, 09:14 AM
HAHAHA this. Heat have been favourites for the past 3 or so years for **** sakes. thats the things with having a stacked team.

WTF are you talking about, no they haven't.

Good news for the Spurs.

kureyşi-gospurs
06-07-2014, 09:49 AM
Dude it's a 15-point win not a 3/5 point win. And this isn't even confirmed so conspiracy!

masonanddixon
06-07-2014, 09:54 AM
WTF are you talking about, no they haven't.

Good news for the Spurs.

yeah man it's not like Joey has a history of tossing Duncan from games or anything...but anything that fits into your narrative of the Heat (the team that gets more calls that any team in NBA history) is cool.

Clyde
06-07-2014, 10:06 AM
Again....how much time do teams spend in the locker room in the 3rd a 4th quarter?

diamenz
06-07-2014, 10:09 AM

no doubt! afterall, that is the criteria for being goat.

edrick
06-07-2014, 10:59 AM
yeah man it's not like Joey has a history of tossing Duncan from games or anything...but anything that fits into your narrative of the Heat (the team that gets more calls that any team in NBA history) is cool.

What's the Heat's record with Joey Crawford officiating...? Hint, not great.

ILLsmak
06-07-2014, 11:00 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXG0PACMUOo

-Smak

Derka
06-07-2014, 11:01 AM
They just pissed Lebron off. Big f*cking mistake. Like he wasn't already about to take a fat sh*t on them before. Now he's going to go nuclear godzilla diarrhea mode.

And should they lose, I'm sure we'll have you around to nitpick at every whistle that didn't go his way :lol

chocolatethunder
06-07-2014, 11:14 AM
What's the Heat's record with Joey Crawford officiating...? Hint, not great.
It's a known fact that Crawford hates Duncan, so about what are you crying like a woman already before the game is even played?