PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone on the Spurs 'old' besides Duncan and Ginosebli?

Akrazotile
06-07-2014, 12:52 AM
People constantly repeat how the Spurs are an 'old' team but really... outside of Duncan and Ginosebli who play limited minutes, they're not an old team at all.

I bet if you calculated the average age of their rotation and then adjusted for minutes you would find that at any given moment the five guys on the court aren't very old. They're not 'young' obviously but they're kind of right in the middle.

Just wanted to point that out.

Budadiiii
06-07-2014, 01:00 AM
They are old souls but not old in age.

Splitter, Leonard, Green are all a bunch of geeks. In their 20's and should be ballin' but instead apart of this weird ass Popovich cult. All of them are timid cowards between the drill sergeant orders from crater face.

Spurs in 6.

outbreak
06-07-2014, 01:04 AM
I think the point is that they rely heavily ontheir older players.

Rodmantheman
06-07-2014, 01:06 AM

Splitter, Leonard, Green are all a bunch of geeks. In their 20's and should be ballin' but instead apart of this weird ass Popovich cult. All of them are timid cowards between the drill sergeant orders from crater face.

Spurs in 6.

Did Durant impress you this playoffs he seemed like the Aplha of the team

Sike dude was a straight up Beta bitch

nnn123
06-07-2014, 01:06 AM
I think the point is that they rely heavily ontheir older players.

Ding. Ding. Ding.

Akrazotile
06-07-2014, 01:08 AM

Spurs in 6.

You're confusing the Danny Green you see on the court with the other side of him, the guy off the court. He likes animals and wants to someday visit the tigers in Bengali. The other Danny is not the zeroed-in basketball machine we watch shoot jumpers all game. There are more sides to his personality than meet the eye and if he had his way, he'd spend every day shoveling bear poop out of cages at the san diego zoo.

So I'm just sayin.

Poetry
06-07-2014, 01:13 AM
The core is old.

On average, Duncan, Manu, and Parker are 34.6-years-old.

Combined, they're older than MJ, Pip, and Rodman were during the last title run. And that Bulls team was also considered old.

I think the Heat are actually older than the Spurs, but obviously their core is still in prime territory.

Budadiiii
06-07-2014, 01:17 AM
You're confusing the Danny Green you see on the court with the other side of him, the guy off the court. He likes animals and wants to someday visit the tigers in Bengali. The other Danny is not the zeroed-in basketball machine we watch shoot jumpers all game. There are more sides to his personality than meet the eye and if he had his way, he'd spend every day shoveling bear poop out of cages at the san diego zoo.

So I'm just sayin.
This you, bro? :cheers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGDDmP254aQ

Akrazotile
06-07-2014, 01:21 AM
This you, bro? :cheers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGDDmP254aQ

Wow. That shit has 2 million views??

I'm jelled up for real.

iamgine
06-07-2014, 01:22 AM
Well they're old in a sense that a 37 years old received the most minutes and a 36 years old is receiving 4th most minutes.

Akrazotile
06-07-2014, 01:23 AM
Well they're old in a sense that a 37 years old received the most minutes and a 36 years old is receiving 4th most minutes.

Yeah, I guess I just feel it would be more accurate to say 'Duncan and Ginosebli are old' instead of 'the Spurs are old'.

Most of the Spurs aren't old.

Dengness9
06-07-2014, 01:26 AM
OP doesn't mention Parker is 32....

Oh and Boris Diaw is 32, and Splitter isn't exactly young at 29.....

Green(26) and Mills(25) are relatively young.

Kawhi is 22 doe

W/out Kawhi, the 7 other spurs age avg is 32.5, with Kawhi, 30.

So yeah they are old.

Akrazotile
06-07-2014, 01:51 AM
OP doesn't mention Parker is 32....

Oh and Boris Diaw is 32, and Splitter isn't exactly young at 29.....

Green(26) and Mills(25) are relatively young.

Kawhi is 22 doe

W/out Kawhi, the 7 other spurs age avg is 32.5, with Kawhi, 30.

So yeah they are old.

32 is not old. Seriously.

35+ you can argue is old. Guys like Carter, Nash, Allen, Fisher, Duncan, Kobe, Dirk, etc.

Parker, Diaw and Splitter are not old. Stop.

JimmyMcAdocious
06-07-2014, 03:18 AM
Well after they win the championship this year, Duncan, Ginobili and Pop will either retire or die. Then the Spurs will become bottom feeders. So they are that old. However old that is.

oh the horror
06-07-2014, 05:12 AM
32 is not old. Seriously.

35+ you can argue is old. Guys like Carter, Nash, Allen, Fisher, Duncan, Kobe, Dirk, etc.

Parker, Diaw and Splitter are not old. Stop.

Tony has been in the league since he was 20

That's a lot of ball.

SexSymbol
06-07-2014, 06:31 AM
Wow. That shit has 2 million views??

I'm jelled up for real.
Oh we noticed that months ago, you fakkit