PDA

View Full Version : Why is lebron lying to us?

Eye Test
06-08-2014, 02:39 AM
At press conf before game 2:

"I want to be able to finish the game but you have to have that mindset, there is no tomorrow," James said. "It's challenging, but for a championship you don't want it easy."

:biggums:

VIntageNOvel
06-08-2014, 02:40 AM
:lol

NZStreetBaller
06-08-2014, 02:44 AM
oh for god sakes lol.

moe94
06-08-2014, 02:45 AM
LeBron is a lowkey troll

pauk
06-08-2014, 03:10 AM
He wants it challenging, supposed to not be easy (a championship run never is & never has been easy anyways)... but he doesnt want it IMPOSSIBLE (which YOU want).... if he stayed in Cleveland forever with those supporting casts he had it would be impossible.... not challenging, but impossible... again, which YOU want i bet, no rings, no chance of surpassing your favorite player Kobe, awesome....

Nuff Said
06-08-2014, 03:26 AM
As a fan of his even I have to laugh. As a heat fan, I don't care for difficulty. Just bring on these rings bruh. But I can't lie it feels good to beat up on Brooklyn, Indiana, and Chicago every ****in year when they think they're tough shit and "Miami heat killers."

VIntageNOvel
06-08-2014, 03:28 AM
He wants it challenging, supposed to not be easy (a championship run never is & never has been easy anyways)... but he doesnt want it IMPOSSIBLE (which YOU want).... if he stayed in Cleveland forever with those supporting casts he had it would be impossible.... not challenging, but impossible... again, which YOU want i bet, no rings, no chance of surpassing your favorite player Kobe, awesome....

so you really think prime lebron cant win with the cavs?
damn you underrated lebron :hammerhead:

buddha
06-08-2014, 03:33 AM
he is just saying what he thinks his stans want to hear.

GimmeThat
06-08-2014, 03:33 AM
He's just saying he doesn't want the Spurs to play like this board just because he suffered a little cramp.

Just because he doesn't want the Spurs to play like pity f*cks doesn't mean he wants the refs to cheat the game and make all the calls for them.

the interpretation skills on this place.

AnaheimLakers24
06-08-2014, 03:34 AM
he nade it to the finals an you say its impossible? :roll:

inclinerator
06-08-2014, 03:41 AM
banned again?

poido123
06-08-2014, 03:42 AM
banned again?

Even great posters get banned.

Jabbar deserves none of them.

VIntageNOvel
06-08-2014, 03:45 AM
banned again?

for jameer to be eternally banned,
sacrifices are needed
yes plural
jabbar and budadii
:mad:

Droid101
06-08-2014, 03:49 AM
http://i.imgur.com/NjrwffZ.jpg

kamil
06-08-2014, 03:52 AM
LeShortcut James speaks about not wanting it easy?

Ni99a please.

Eye Test
06-08-2014, 04:36 PM

agreed

zoom17
06-08-2014, 04:39 PM
Watch this go 5+ pages:oldlol:

Beastmode88
06-08-2014, 04:49 PM
http://i.imgur.com/NjrwffZ.jpg

oh wow lolol this guy is shook.

coin24
06-08-2014, 06:14 PM
The man himself said "dis gone be eaasssyyyy"

Pauk as usual defending his love

NumberSix
06-08-2014, 06:23 PM

You mad? :confusedshrug:

Derka
06-08-2014, 06:27 PM
:lol

dajadeed
06-08-2014, 06:37 PM

When you have the best record in the NBA and reach the finals....

People make it like Lebron was playing with Smush Parker and Kwame Brown.

He had nice pieces around him. Not a perfect team, but good enough to win a shitload of games for many years and get to the finals once.

It's cool and all that he left, but let's not go overboard with the hyperbole. He left a good team to go play with superstars for easier titles. More power to him, but that's why people hate him. He wanted the easy route.

Le Shaqtus
06-08-2014, 06:38 PM
Contradicting joining to stars in their prime at the time.

I think he's repressing all his memories :lol

stalkerforlife
06-08-2014, 07:31 PM
At press conf before game 2:

"I want to be able to finish the game but you have to have that mindset, there is no tomorrow," James said. "It's challenging, but for a championship you don't want it easy."

:biggums:

"I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland," James said. "And I won't stop until I get it."

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/174990-lebrons-goal-bring-title-to-cleveland