PDA

View Full Version : Back from a ban, but why?

stalkerforlife
06-08-2014, 05:26 PM
I was told to post "realistic" posts or not post at all. I'm not a believer in Bron's "greatness," but how does that make me unrealistic? We're not robots here, i'm assuming. I simply don't believe he has the cojones to be a top 10 all time great, is all. Why do I have to worship the guy? 1. I'm a Christian and don't idol worship. 2. It is merely my opinion. I have seen far more hateful and down right abusive posting from others when compared to myself. Not just abuse towards Bron, but us regular folk as well. Kobe is called a rapist nearly daily. I see people calling others "fakkits" daily.

I don't get it.

Anyhow, go Spurs.

Eye Test
06-08-2014, 05:28 PM
Pretty much the same reason i got banned for. Whoever is issuing these bans needs to watch some 2011 finals footage and embrace reality..

stalkerforlife
06-08-2014, 05:30 PM
Pretty much the same reason i got banned for. Whoever is issuing these bans needs to watch some 2011 finals footage and embrace reality..

If they want to get more recent, they can check the closing moments of game 6 last year.

Eye Test
06-08-2014, 05:33 PM
If they want to get more recent, they can check the closing moments of game 6 last year.

:roll:

seriously, we lebron detractors dont deny his talent, its mostly about his competitive spirit, clutch-gene (lack off). both fundamental when talking about all time greats. we are in fact the most unbiased realistic bunch in this board.

on the other hand we have ppl calling gasol finals mvp without punishment

stalkerforlife
06-08-2014, 05:34 PM
:roll:

seriously, we lebron detractors dont deny his talent, its about his competitive spirit, clutch-gene (lack off). both fundamental when talking about all time greats. we are in fact the most unbiased realistic bunch in this board.

on the other hand we have ppl calling gasol finals mvp without punishment

Exactly.

Dude is straight up the best physical specimen this game has ever seen. He just doesn't have it upstairs or in his heart like true alphas do.

KyrieTheFuture
06-08-2014, 05:38 PM
There are PMs for a reason you fakkits

Threethrows
06-08-2014, 05:39 PM
These two probably dream of jerking each other off while they talk about LeBron's failures.

Rodmantheman
06-08-2014, 05:41 PM
These two probably dream of jerking each other off while they talk about LeBron's failures.

Maybe the same person:lol

JT123
06-08-2014, 05:42 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

JT123
06-08-2014, 05:42 PM
I was told to post "realistic" posts or not post at all. I'm not a believer in Bron's "greatness," but how does that make me unrealistic? We're not robots here, i'm assuming. I simply don't believe he has the cojones to be a top 10 all time great, is all. Why do I have to worship the guy? 1. I'm a Christian and don't idol worship. 2. It is merely my opinion. I have seen far more hateful and down right abusive posting from others when compared to myself. Not just abuse towards Bron, but us regular folk as well. Kobe is called a rapist nearly daily. I see people calling others "fakkits" daily.

I don't get it.

Anyhow, go Spurs.
Shut up Budadiii. You aren't fooling anyone. :sleeping

Heatles201
06-08-2014, 05:50 PM

ETHER :biggums: . In all honesty though LeBron haters are so obsessed with him its almost like they are undercover stans smfh

Hey Yo
06-08-2014, 05:52 PM
There are PMs for a reason you fakkits
This

Nobody give 2FF's why you did. Should ban you again for starting a thread asking why.

Eye Test
06-08-2014, 05:53 PM
ppl jelly me and op share insightful, similar opinions..he's probably an alpha too :pimp:

Rodmantheman
06-08-2014, 05:54 PM
This

Nobody give 2FF's why you did. Should ban you again for starting a thread asking why.

:oldlol:

ripper76
06-08-2014, 06:09 PM
Some people just can't follow the rules.

smh

Kblaze8855
06-08-2014, 06:10 PM
You dont believe in the greatness of a 4 time MVP and back to back NBA champion in his prime. Yea....that sounds like someone unrealistic to me.

Hey Yo
06-08-2014, 06:32 PM

smh
Ripper Owens sighting.

:applause:

:cheers:

ripper76
06-08-2014, 06:37 PM
Ripper Owens sighting.

:applause:

:cheers:

I'm always observing. Kind of like Electric Eye.

There is no true escape, I'm watching all the time.

Hey Yo
06-08-2014, 06:51 PM
I'm always observing. Kind of like Electric Eye.

There is no true escape, I'm watching all the time.

:hammertime:

stalkerforlife
06-08-2014, 07:14 PM
ppl jelly me and op share insightful, similar opinions..he's probably an alpha too :pimp:

lol

I'm a beta bitch, but that's how I know Bron is beta. It takes one to know one.

I like that you're alpha, though. You're a great poster. :applause:

stalkerforlife
06-08-2014, 07:15 PM

smh

lol

stalkerforlife
06-08-2014, 07:17 PM
You dont believe in the greatness of a 4 time MVP and back to back NBA champion in his prime. Yea....that sounds like someone unrealistic to me.

He pads his stats in meaningless games and protects his percentages at all costs, even if that means completely disappearing from a finals series. I see through the hype and propaganda. You may not, but I do.

Great player, but not top 10 material.

Threethrows
06-08-2014, 07:36 PM
He pads his stats in meaningless games and protects his percentages at all costs, even if that means completely disappearing from a finals series. I see through the hype and propaganda. You may not, but I do.

Great player, but not top 10 material.

There's no such thing as a meaningless playoff game. Just because he has bad games doesn't change how great he is. People like you just jump all over him when he has off nights in an attempt to discredit him.

Smart shots =/= protection his FG% at all costs. He's averaging 27 points on an absurd .662 TS. That is WAY better for his team then chucking up bad shots. Just because he doesn't force bad shots doesn't mean it's a bad thing.

You claim to see through the hype and "propaganda" but you can't see past your own bias. You WANT him to not be great.

FWIW I also hope LeBron and the Heat fail miserably, but unlike you I can recognize that he is a great player whether I like him or not.

LeBron plays a team game, in a team sport. That's nothing to hold against him.

stalkerforlife
06-08-2014, 07:39 PM
There's no such thing as a meaningless playoff game. Just because he has bad games doesn't change how great he is. People like you just jump all over him when he has off nights in an attempt to discredit him.

Smart shots =/= protection his FG% at all costs. He's averaging 27 points on an absurd .662 TS. That is WAY better for his team then chucking up bad shots. Just because he doesn't force bad shots doesn't mean it's a bad thing.

You claim to see through the hype and "propaganda" but you can't see past your own bias. You WANT him to not be great.

FWIW I also hope LeBron and the Heat fail miserably, but unlike you I can recognize that he is a great player whether I like him or not.

LeBron plays a team game, in a team sport. That's nothing to hold against him.

I accept your 'opinion.'

You should accept mine.

Threethrows
06-08-2014, 07:40 PM
I accept your 'opinion.'

You should accept mine.

Why? Do you think there's no such thing as a stupid opinion? Because there is.

stalkerforlife
06-08-2014, 07:41 PM
Why? Do you think there's no such thing as a stupid opinion? Because there is.

I think your opinion is "stupid," but I accept it and move on. I certainly don't promote banning you for having it. We're not robots, bub.

Threethrows
06-08-2014, 07:43 PM
I think your opinion is "stupid," but I accept it and move on. I certainly don't promote banning you for having it. We're not robots, bub.

I do not accept your opinion.

zoom17
06-08-2014, 07:45 PM

why are you wasting your time on a troll?

Eye Test
06-08-2014, 07:46 PM

so, what are you gonna do about it?

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/1697291/clint-eastwood-o.gif

Threethrows
06-08-2014, 07:47 PM

Why would I need to do anything about it?

stalkerforlife
06-08-2014, 07:48 PM

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/1697291/clint-eastwood-o.gif

He ain't gonna do a damn thing but report me.

:facepalm

Threethrows
06-08-2014, 07:49 PM
He ain't gonna do a damn thing but report me.

:facepalm

Nah I don't report or block anyone on forums. People can say whatever they want from my point of view, just don't cry when people call you out on it.

stalkerforlife
06-08-2014, 07:50 PM
Nah I don't report or block anyone on forums. People can say whatever they want from my point of view, just don't cry when people call you out on it.

I would imagine the ones crying are the ones that had me banned, not me. :roll:

Eye Test
06-08-2014, 07:51 PM
Why would I need to do anything about it?

not sure. i just wanted to use that gif

stalkerforlife
06-08-2014, 07:51 PM
not sure. i just wanted to use that gif

lol

Warfan
06-08-2014, 07:54 PM
Budadiii, just make sure the rope is tighter on your neck the next time u jump

stalkerforlife
06-08-2014, 07:55 PM
Budadiii, just make sure the rope is tighter on your neck the next time u jump

You do know the webmaster knows i'm not Budadiii, correct?