PDA

View Full Version : All this talk about Lebron, lets discuss OKC instead...

Cocaine80s
06-09-2014, 01:50 AM
How ****ed are they now that theyre keeping Brooks? :roll: :roll: :roll:

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11037928/oklahoma-city-thunder-general-manager-sam-presti-backs-coach-scott-brooks

SavageMode
06-09-2014, 01:51 AM
Durant's too beta to speak up to Sam Presti... let alone the true Alpha and leader on that team, Westbrook.

Durant had his chance.. smh.

J Shuttlesworth
06-09-2014, 01:53 AM
:lol :lol :lol

4 peat confirmed -:applause:

oh the horror
06-09-2014, 01:55 AM
I can't imagine they are just going to roll with this team with NO tweaks to that roster. If that's the case let them keep losing and see how loyal to the franchise Durant and WB are.

Losing year after year gets old fast for these guys

dubeta
06-09-2014, 01:56 AM
No excuses...

Real14
06-09-2014, 01:58 AM
Let's discuss your mom's OKC instead.

Milbuck
06-09-2014, 02:03 AM
Brooks isn't a good coach in any sense, but he's not an idiot. He is going to get absolutely destroyed by everyone if he continues to start Perk over Adams and give Sefolosha/Collison big minutes over Lamb/PJ3, and he knows it. I expect the young guys to get much more burn next season, and break out because of it.

Westbrook/Jackson
Lamb/Westbrook/Sefolosha
Durant/Butler/PJ3
Ibaka/PJ3/Collison
Adams/Collison/Perk

Brooks can be as much of a retard as he wants to on the sidelines, but that lineup with significant minutes is going to be dangerous. Especially considering that everyone getting big minutes will have improved by just growing up. Literally everyone will improve except for the guys whose minutes are going to shrink dramatically.

SillyRabbit
06-09-2014, 04:22 AM
Clay Bennett is a such a cheap piece of trash.

He pulled rank on Presti and wouldn't allow Brooks to be fired because he didn't want to pay Brooks' contract as well as the contract for a new head coach.

OKC will never win a championship under Brooks.

NZStreetBaller
06-09-2014, 04:29 AM
Who's OKC ?? are they allowing three teams in the finals now??

SpanishACB
06-09-2014, 04:31 AM
There's nothing unreasonable about what he's saying.

I'm pretty sure plenty of NBA teams would die to have a GM that at least talks rationally and can make up a proper argument.

There's plenty of teams with similar talent level (similar, not saying as good) that are a complete mess because things aren't run properly.

OKC is one of the better run modern NBA team and on of the most successful in recent years (compared to the whole context of the NBA, goes without saying they haven't won a ring yet).

hahaitme
06-09-2014, 04:44 AM
I feel sorry for legit OKC fans. Durant or Westbrook is going to leave your franchise to crumble when they realize they aren't winning shit with the thunder.

LongLiveTheKing
06-09-2014, 04:57 AM
KD needs more help

JtotheIzzo
06-09-2014, 05:01 AM
If Mark Jackson was given a season to implement the same system he did in golden State, this OKC team would make the finals. Can't imagine which out of work coach would turn down the opportunity to coach Durant.

HUGE mistake, Bulls never got over the hump till they dumped Doug Collins.

Sorry OKC fans, you might never know what it might have been like had Durant and Westbrook had a great coach, just like Dolphin fans never knew what might have been had Marino had a decent running back etc.

JohnMax
06-09-2014, 07:17 AM
HUGE mistake, Bulls never got over the hump till they dumped Doug Collins.

and Vinny Del African-American

Lebronxrings
06-09-2014, 07:36 AM
KD needs more help
this.
Top 5 coach and people STILL complaining?

All Net
06-09-2014, 08:49 AM
I think if he fails next year he will finally be gone.

oh the horror
06-09-2014, 08:53 AM
this.
Top 5 coach and people STILL complaining?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.