PDA

View Full Version : Cavs Fans "Do you really want Lebron back?"

Real14
06-09-2014, 07:14 AM
I mean after all that he did, promise you a ring but didn't deliver by choking and quitting then formed an all star team in South beach talking about not 7 not 8. Its like he spit on all tha cavs fans graves. Would you seriously trust this guy again? :biggums: Tha same dude who admitted several timez that he used to hate Cleveland growing up:rolleyes: This Snake in tha grass type guy who showed kids tha true cowardly principle of if you cant beat them join them:coleman: I mean do you want your kids learning beta shit like that? :biggums: :biggums: I wanna hear your thoughtz Cavs fans.

raprap
06-09-2014, 07:18 AM
Not a cavs fan. But If you get another chance to build a team around the best player in the game, why not?

Lebronxrings
06-09-2014, 07:19 AM
how dumb are you? Who WOULDN't want a top 5 player of all time. The real question is: do knick fans want carmelo back? Loser, and cancer who never won anything. Have fun hating on lebron fakkit :lol

thabisyo
06-09-2014, 07:21 AM
how dumb are you? Who WOULDN't want a top 5 player of all time. The real question is: do knick fans want carmelo back? Loser, and cancer who never won anything. Have fun hating on lebron fakkit :lol
:roll:

LEFT4DEAD
06-09-2014, 07:23 AM
I mean after all that he did, promise you a ring but didn't deliver by choking and quitting then formed an all star team in South beach talking about not 7 not 8. Its like he spit on all tha cavs fans graves. Would you seriously trust this guy again? :biggums: Tha same dude who admitted several timez that he used to hate Cleveland growing up:rolleyes: This Snake in tha grass type guy who showed kids tha true cowardly principle of if you cant beat them join them:coleman: I mean do you want your kids learning beta shit like that? :biggums: :biggums: I wanna hear your thoughtz Cavs fans.
This always gets me! :roll:
Remind me when exactly did Bosh or Wade beat Lebron in the playoffs???

Real14
06-09-2014, 07:25 AM
Not a cavs fan. But If you get another chance to build a team around the best player in the game, why not?
If I was a cavs fan I would say don't come back, especially since he obviously hates my city in tha first damn place , and shitted on my city when he could of have all stars come to him.

Real14
06-09-2014, 07:27 AM
but Im dumb?:rolleyes: :facepalm :coleman:

JohnMax
06-09-2014, 07:27 AM
http://www.ultraimg.com/images/DHxCZ.gif

Real14
06-09-2014, 07:29 AM
he have more playoffs appearances than Lebron, spent most of his career in tha tough west with a west finals appearance and scoring title too. Did you see knicks games this past season where he literally put my team on his back. I guess you was too busy hating with that Lebron stick lodging up your ass:coleman:

Real14
06-09-2014, 07:31 AM
This always gets me! :roll:
Remind me when exactly did Bosh or Wade beat Lebron in the playoffs???
You know exactly what I mean niguh:coleman:

DukeDelonte13
06-09-2014, 07:34 AM
Lebron never said he hated cleveland growing up...

right after the decision he or maverick carter said something dumb like, "yeah kids from cleveland used to tease us on the basketball courts cause we were from akron":wtf:

Like kids from cleveland drove down to akron just to tease kids from akron :oldlol:

but for OP, I don't really care, it's not going to happen. He's the best player in the world and would instantly make the cavs a contender, but i'm not losing any sleep over Lebron. I'll think he'll come back at the very end of his career or something.

IMObjective
06-09-2014, 07:35 AM
If everyone wants to play with Bron so much, how come no one would go to Cleveland to play with him so he wouldn't have to piss off his hometown?

Real14
06-09-2014, 07:36 AM
If everyone wants to play with Bron so much, how come no one would go to Cleveland to play with him so he wouldn't have to piss off his hometown?
exactly man, wade and bosh could of easily took their talents to Cleveland. I would say a beach but do Cleveland actually have a beach? :lol

Real14
06-09-2014, 07:39 AM

right after the decision he or maverick carter said something dumb like, "yeah kids from cleveland used to tease us on the basketball courts cause we were from akron":wtf:

Like kids from cleveland drove down to akron just to tease kids from akron :oldlol:

but for OP, I don't really care, it's not going to happen. He's the best player in the world and would instantly make the cavs a contender, but i'm not losing any sleep over Lebron. I'll think he'll come back at the very end of his career or something.

I think that pissed Lebron off about Cleveland man:lol We talking about Lebronna here:oldlol:

Real14
06-09-2014, 07:43 AM

I feel you on that bro. Its a shame on what he did to your franchise telling everybody to call him King and making yall say "Im a witness". That was cruel, good for him that he had bad karma in 2011, but I know it still burns. My condolences:facepalm

r15mohd
06-09-2014, 08:36 AM
I feel you on that bro. Its a shame on what he did to your franchise telling everybody to call him King and making yall say "Im a witness". That was cruel, good for him that he had bad karma in 2011, but I know it still burns. My condolences:facepalm

inaccuracy once again...:facepalm

a reporter started the "King James" nickname when he was in high school

Link: http://*********.com/articles/lebron_meyer.htm

Already named the "Chosen One" by "Sports Illustrated," it seems "King James" will be the next moniker to stick, as that is showing up on shirts worn by St. V. fans. Published reports say Nike and Adidas are the most likely to win the bid for LeBron's shoe contract, and the price likely will be in the $20 million to $25 million range which will easily dwarf his first NBA contract

Link: http://espn.go.com/magazine/vol5no26next.html

Either way, LeBron Fever was off the charts after the Cleveland workout, even though critics still saw a kid who drifted to the perimeter on offense and looked indifferent on defense. Adidas and Nike didn't care.
Adidas engraved his sneakers and made him a gold mouthpiece with "King James" across the front and "Gloria" across the molars. Nike handed him swooshed rubber-band
wristlets with "King" on one side and "James" on the other.

Nike came up with the wording, "witness" for their marketing of Lebron

[QUOTE]
Link: http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/news/witnesses_070606.html

BEAVERTON, Ore. (June 5, 2007)

jbryan1984
06-09-2014, 09:31 AM
Its been 4 years and nothing was worse than that first year. I think the majority of Cleveland fans have moved on. Personally, I do not root for the Heat but it don't mean I don't respect LeBron.

If anyone, including a Cleveland fan said they didn't want LeBron on their team, they are lying. But, I just don't see it happening. I think it would be like going backwards for him. Even though our owner was just sticking up for us fans, he would look like a moron for bringing him back after the letter.

I don't think LeBron will retire with the Heat though. I think he play there one more year and be gone. I have no idea where he will go. If he wanted to continue winning, Clippers would probably make the most sense.

Real14
06-09-2014, 06:10 PM
Its been 4 years and nothing was worse than that first year. I think the majority of Cleveland fans have moved on. Personally, I do not root for the Heat but it don't mean I don't respect LeBron.

If anyone, including a Cleveland fan said they didn't want LeBron on their team, they are lying. But, I just don't see it happening. I think it would be like going backwards for him. Even though our owner was just sticking up for us fans, he would look like a moron for bringing him back after the letter.

I don't think LeBron will retire with the Heat though. I think he play there one more year and be gone. I have no idea where he will go. If he wanted to continue winning, Clippers would probably make the most sense.
I mean why? He totally shitted on your franchise and lied in yall faces.

inclinerator
06-09-2014, 06:19 PM
I mean why? He totally shitted on your franchise and lied in yall faces.
lied about what? his career isnt over he could still win a chip with the cavs

Real14
06-09-2014, 07:55 PM
lied about what? his career isnt over he could still win a chip with the cavs
I would be surprised if he went back but he should of stayed there in tha first place when he made dat bold statement.

dreamwarrior
06-09-2014, 08:03 PM
Lebron's not going anywhere. He's a Heat for life. Why would he go back to the team that ran a train on his mom.

Real14
06-09-2014, 08:19 PM
Lebron's not going anywhere. He's a Heat for life. Why would he go back to the team that ran a train on his mom.
Didn't tha cheat did tha same shit?:biggums:

jbryan1984
06-09-2014, 10:06 PM
Its still a business at the end of the day. I want my team to win at any cost. It does suck the way he left. Probably one of the most disrespectful moments in sports, even worse he was from here. I truthfully believe he was misguided in how he did it by his business partners, pretty much since he was in HS. Its no excuse though. If he wanted to make things right and really try to win for his home state, I wouldn't turn him away.

Meticode
06-09-2014, 10:30 PM
Another one of these threads? :sleeping

Living Being
06-09-2014, 10:45 PM
Cavs would be better off as a terminated franchise than to invite that horrid individual back.

bukowski81
06-09-2014, 11:03 PM
Any team would want Lebron

Straight_Ballin
06-09-2014, 11:12 PM
Before the decision, everywhere Bron went in Cleveland said:

Born here
raised here
says here

If he didn't get the message then, why would a Clevelander want him back now?