PDA

View Full Version : Bill Burr tears into Marc Jackson's announcing, 2014 Finals

3LiftHeatCurse
06-09-2014, 10:57 AM
The one good thing about Marc Jackson being the Warriors HC was that I didn't have to hear his dumb recycled comments over and over!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlciOLxRwhY

Smook A.
06-09-2014, 10:59 AM
"MAMA there goes that man"

Bill Burr: I don't even know what the **** that means... am I too white to understand?!

:lol

3LiftHeatCurse
06-09-2014, 11:01 AM

Bill Burr: I don't even know what the **** that means... am I too white to understand?!

Honestly, it's kind of gay.

It's what a woman says when a fine admirable marriageable man walks by, and the woman admires the man with her mom next to her.

It really is kind of gay for Marc to keep saying that.

Rose'sACL
06-09-2014, 11:10 AM
i hate Marc Jackson's announcing too but bill burr shouldn't talk about basketball. he doesn't know shit about it.

uber
06-09-2014, 11:11 AM
:roll: :roll:

moe94
06-09-2014, 11:16 AM
Bill Burr is a straight up Kobetard. Not only does he think Kobe is top 2-3 alltime, he thinks if he wasn't injured, he'd still be the best player in the league.

Rubio2Gasol
06-09-2014, 11:20 AM
Fck Bill Burr.

Jackson is the GOAT fadeout man, he just needs to get in rhythym.

kamil
06-09-2014, 11:24 AM
i hate Marc Jackson's announcing too but bill burr shouldn't talk about basketball. he doesn't know shit about it.

No fvcking way!? Not like he said 'my minute knowledge of basketball'

You idiot.

moe94
06-09-2014, 11:28 AM

He knows about as much as 99.9% of ISH :confusedshrug:

bagelred
06-09-2014, 11:31 AM
I can't believe anyone actually listens to that guy Bill Burr because they want to. Wow, he is annoying...he said f-ck about 50 times at least just because he can, I guess....

royalbluecosby
06-09-2014, 11:31 AM
Bill Burr is a straight up Kobetard. Not only does he think Kobe is top 2-3 alltime, he thinks if he wasn't injured, he'd still be the best player in the league.

Bill Burr hates Kobe Bryant

moe94
06-09-2014, 11:34 AM
I can't believe anyone actually listens to that guy Bill Burr because they want to. Wow, he is annoying...he said f-ck about 50 times at least just because he can, I guess....

He's hilarious and his rants are amazing. He's also a great standup comedian. :coleman:

kamil
06-09-2014, 11:35 AM
He's hilarious and his rants are amazing. He's also a great standup comedian. :coleman:

His 'gold digging whores' bit is fvcking hilarious.

3LiftHeatCurse
06-09-2014, 11:36 AM
Bill Burr hates Kobe Bryant
No he doesn't. He's a Kobe-stan. He thinks Kobe is top 2 all time, "not debateable"

shady6121
06-09-2014, 11:42 AM

KBaller33
06-09-2014, 11:43 AM
This guy doesn't even know who Tony Parker is.

hawksdogsbraves
06-09-2014, 12:05 PM
Honestly, it's kind of gay.

It's what a woman says when a fine admirable marriageable man walks by, and the woman admires the man with her mom next to her.

It really is kind of gay for Marc to keep saying that.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

TylerOO
06-09-2014, 12:06 PM
Mark Jackson has been really pissing me off this postseason though. hes annoying

royalbluecosby
06-09-2014, 12:15 PM
No he doesn't. He's a Kobe-stan. He thinks Kobe is top 2 all time, "not debateable"

Bill Burr is from Boston he's not gonna root for any Lakers player. He Thinks he's overrated. I listen to his podcast and he always shits on dude. Listen to the 1:01:30 mark.

http://www.billburr.com/podcast/monday-morning-podcast-12-10-12

Spaulding
06-09-2014, 12:21 PM
Really didn't find this funny. Don't be mad.

JohnMax
06-09-2014, 12:35 PM
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/--oPyx5eC5a4/UlMeYW2wNDI/AAAAAAAAAF4/E6RSgrVNCdA/w519-h390/burr.gif

NumberSix
06-09-2014, 12:52 PM
He routinely refers to Kobe as a cancer.

oarabbus
06-09-2014, 01:11 PM

His standup is hilarious I'd have thought you'd be one to appreciate it bagel :confusedshrug:

JtotheIzzo
06-09-2014, 01:16 PM
Burr shits on Kobe on the regular, when he says top 2 or 3 all time he is saying being a d*ck, not all time player. Learn to listen retards.

He doesn't pretend to know a lot about hoops.

Marc Jackson's 'Mama, there goes that man!' is the DUMBEST shit on the planet.

D-FENS
06-09-2014, 01:20 PM
Who the hell is Bill Burr? I'd like Reggie Evans and Ivan Johnson to visit his house in the middle of the night.

JtotheIzzo
06-09-2014, 01:24 PM
Who the hell is Bill Burr? I'd like Reggie Evans and Ivan Johnson to visit his house in the middle of the night.

Probably the best comedian out there right now. listen to this bit where he shits on Philadelphia for 11 minutes after they boo Dom Irrera.

Might be the best 11 minutes of improv ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jMhoGUiIkk

pauk
06-09-2014, 01:31 PM
My favorite comedian today. :bowdown:

fatboy11
06-09-2014, 01:46 PM

What an odd response.

You want this guy to be roughed up by two NBA bruisers because, what, he criticized the Finals announce team?

dude77
06-09-2014, 01:53 PM
His 'gold digging whores' bit is fvcking hilarious.

is this the one ? funny shit ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0gaYyNk7QA

lol@the schwarzenegger part

Ca$H
06-09-2014, 02:05 PM
Screw that Guy. Mark Jackson's catchphrases are the only reason I'm watching the NBA finals.

Pointguard
06-09-2014, 02:08 PM

Its street coded folklore.

That man is somebody that awed the kid because of something he did. The mother might have explained who the man was but the kid was so much into the moment he didn't care to hear it. Mark was in my neighborhood alot and I heard it growing up as well. Still was slang in the 90's but was just "that man" or "I'm that man." Another local kid, LL Kool J's, "I'm the type of guy" is probably an off shot of that term.

3LiftHeatCurse
06-09-2014, 02:11 PM
Its street coded folklore.

That man is somebody that awed the kid because of something he did. The mother might have explained who the man was but the kid was so much into the moment he didn't care to hear it. Mark was in my neighborhood alot and I heard it growing up as well. Still was slang in the 90's but was just "that man" or "I'm that man." Another local kid, LL Kool J's, "I'm the type of guy" is probably an off shot of that term.

no......

Men don't talk like that. Ever.

It's a phrase black women use when they see a Man walk by.

"woo, MOMMA there GOES that man!" as if to say, dayum! that man is handsome and successful, look at him!

it's kind of gay for him to be saying that.

truhooper
06-09-2014, 02:13 PM
Fck Bill Burr.

Jackson is the GOAT fadeout man, he just needs to get in rhythym.

:cheers:

Who the **** is Bill Burr :biggums:

3LiftHeatCurse
06-09-2014, 02:13 PM
is this the one ? funny shit ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0gaYyNk7QA

lol@the schwarzenegger part

you have to watch this one. this one is my favorite of his.

this one about "Being a mother is the most difficult job in the world"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwPg2oarG_c

or this one about Not hitting women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlvvCYUDHrQ

ArbitraryWater
06-09-2014, 02:33 PM
Good job by Bill... Marc seemed totally out of sync since his return, couldn't find his spots.. they all mostly suck.

lol at kobe top 3 though

Just2McFly
06-09-2014, 02:39 PM
no......

Men don't talk like that. Ever.

It's a phrase black women use when they see a Man walk by.

"woo, MOMMA there GOES that man!" as if to say, dayum! that man is handsome and successful, look at him!

it's kind of gay for him to be saying that.

You are stupid.

3LiftHeatCurse
06-09-2014, 02:42 PM
You are stupid.
No, you.

kennethgriffin
06-09-2014, 02:53 PM
doesnt every single announcer have recycled boring played out catch phrases though?

chick hearn said the same shit for decades " door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's getting hard and the jellos jigglin"

marv albert "yeeees, it counts!. and the foul!"

kevin harlen "buckle up!. oh hes a flame thrower!"

remember the kings announcer "if you dont like that, you dont like nba basketball"

clippers " ohh baby. SLAM DUNK"

mike breen " BAAAAAAAAAAANG"

old indiana pacers "REGGIE HITS THE THREEE! UN BE LIIIIIE VABLE"

so whats the big deal with mark jackson "mama there goes that man. or hand down man down"

theyre all the same shit. the rock comes out and still says "you smell what the rock is cookin"

hogan "whatchyou gonna do"

savage "ooooh yeah"

austin "gimmy a hell ya"

bret "best there is, was, ever will be"

flair "wooooooo"

undertaker "Rest in peace"

DX "suck it"

nwo "4 life, 2 sweet"

scott hall "hay yo"

kobe " AAAAAAAAAYE"

everyone has a catch phrase ........... EVERYONE

stop picking on 1 man

RoseCity07
06-09-2014, 03:00 PM
Finally someone said it. Jesus christ finally I feel like someone gets my complaint about this sh*t.