PDA

View Full Version : How come Skip Bayless' predictions are right most of the time?

SexSymbol
06-09-2014, 07:56 PM
Like 4 real, his predictions just come to life.
He sometimes says some outrageus claims and shit, but I've never seen somebody be this good at predicting basketball related stuff, period.

Eye Test
06-09-2014, 07:57 PM
what did he say lately?

mehyaM24
06-09-2014, 07:57 PM
if by right you mean wrong, then yes, skip is on point.

Solefade
06-09-2014, 07:59 PM
uh he predicted Spurs would win by 10 pts in game 2

russwest0
06-09-2014, 07:59 PM
http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/lol/grand/lol-6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-154.gif

iggy>
06-09-2014, 08:01 PM
He said spurs would win game 2.

He picks the cowboys or the skins to win the nfc east every year.

Hes been picking the pats to win the super bowl every year since like 2006

Hes always wrong.

Cocaine80s
06-09-2014, 08:02 PM
You can tell this dude is not right in the head. He still says Tebow could be a star in the nfl

SexSymbol
06-09-2014, 08:03 PM
what did he say lately?
I'm just looking at his track record on predictions, looking back at old videos.
He said Lakers with dwight will suck, he said the spurs are making the finals last year and this year, predicted miami winning last year and the year prior.

SexSymbol
06-09-2014, 08:04 PM
He said spurs would win game 2.

He picks the cowboys or the skins to win the nfc east every year.

Hes been picking the pats to win the super bowl every year since like 2006

Hes always wrong.

I'm only talking about basketball predictions.
He's not really good at talking football or any other sport besides basketball and boxing

6 for 24
06-09-2014, 08:08 PM
From what I've seen, Skip makes a lot of predictions. He is a "volume predictor". The idea is that if you throw enough shots up, some are bound to go in. As a Kobe stan, I subscribe to this philosophy as well. Who remembers the ones you miss?

I also see that the OP follows this philosophy, with over 1500 posts on ISH in less than six months-- a true "volume poster". Surely there must be one or two hidden gems there, although I have yet to see them!

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

Solefade
06-09-2014, 08:10 PM
From what I've seen, Skip makes a lot of predictions. He is a "volume predictor". The idea is that if you throw enough shots up, some are bound to go in. As a Kobe stan, I subscribe to this philosophy as well. Who remembers the ones you miss?

I also see that the OP follows this philosophy, with over 1500 posts on ISH in less than six months-- a true "volume poster". Surely there must be one or two hidden gems there, although I have yet to see them!

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

honestly best troll on ISH

SexSymbol
06-09-2014, 08:14 PM

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye
Great gimmick, great post, like always
It's funny how you try to use proper grammar and good diction as a joke and thinking, that you're battling idiots with your immense sarcasm.
You're terrible man, you may look funny to people that have their IQs in single digits, but that's pretty much it.

SexSymbol
06-09-2014, 08:15 PM
getting back to the topic.
Skip predicted the 13 super bowl match-up, predicted that LeBron would go to Miami.

zoom17
06-09-2014, 08:15 PM

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

:roll: :roll: :roll:

1987_Lakers
06-09-2014, 08:19 PM
Skip predicted the 13 super bowl match-up,

So did I.:confusedshrug:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=320970

KingBeasley08
06-09-2014, 08:22 PM

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye
:roll: :roll:

zoom17
06-09-2014, 08:23 PM
Skip predicted the 13 super bowl match-up

So Did I:confusedshrug:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=320970

Relinquish
06-09-2014, 08:24 PM

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

:roll: :roll: :roll:

TheReal Kendall
06-09-2014, 08:26 PM
It's funny how you try to use proper grammar and good diction as a joke and thinking, that you're battling idiots with your immense sarcasm.
You're terrible man, you may look funny to people that have their IQs in single digits, but that's pretty much it.

I bet you think Theoo is funny

mehyaM24
06-09-2014, 08:30 PM
so we can all conclude skip bayless is never right and the op doesnt know right from wrong?

RoundMoundOfReb
06-09-2014, 08:40 PM
u mad :roll: :roll:

Solefade
06-09-2014, 08:51 PM
so we can all conclude skip bayless is never right and the op doesnt know right from wrong?

this has been established for a long time already

All Net
06-09-2014, 08:55 PM
Since when?

KDthunderup
06-09-2014, 08:56 PM
Like 4 real, his predictions just come to life.
He sometimes says some outrageus claims and shit, but I've never seen somebody be this good at predicting basketball related stuff, period.
Hey Skip

Heatles201
06-09-2014, 08:57 PM
I'm just looking at his track record on predictions, looking back at old videos.
He said Lakers with dwight will suck, he said the spurs are making the finals last year and this year, predicted miami winning last year and the year prior.

No he didn't he kept saying Spurs in seven same way he keeps saying spurs in six this year

greymatter
06-09-2014, 09:27 PM

Is it really that rare to see someone properly using shit that they were supposed to have fully learned by middle school and that its proper use suggests that someone is actually going out of their way to use it correctly?

The fact is is that most of the people here are actually idiots. At least half of them don't know the difference between "then/than", "your/you're", and "could have/could of". As the son of immigrants whose first language wasn't English, I had no problems learning and understanding the differences between all 3 of the above by 2nd/3rd grade.

Living Being
06-09-2014, 10:54 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/1316a9f3b917044cf11900ee5ed5aeaa/tumblr_mntiolhySW1snpc3lo2_500.gif

lilteapot
06-09-2014, 10:58 PM
Skip Bayless is the biggest retard on sports TV today. He's a perfect representation of what most of the bottomfeeding trolls on this site would be like if they had an opportunity to be on television to voice their awful opinions.

stalkerforlife
06-09-2014, 10:58 PM
You can tell this dude is not right in the head. He still says Tebow could be a star in the nfl

Tebow could be a star, but he was never given the chance due to his beliefs and following.

In Tebow's only legitimate opportunity, he had more 4th quarter comebacks than any QB in NFL history in his first 11 starts. He then proceeded to shred the #1 ranked defense to smithereens in the playoffs with 316 yards and 3 touchdowns.

Never heard from again due to the illuminati.

NumberSix
06-09-2014, 11:08 PM
because he picks both outcomes

edrick
06-09-2014, 11:12 PM
He makes predictions about everything, so of course he gets some right.

The JKidd Kid
06-10-2014, 12:36 AM

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

:bowdown: :roll: :bowdown:

kureyşi-gospurs
06-10-2014, 04:03 AM
http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/lol/grand/lol-6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-154.gif

LOL :oldlol:

Byobob
06-10-2014, 04:10 AM
Didn't he picked Spurs in 7 last year?

rhowen4
06-10-2014, 04:40 AM
he's a notorious hedge better... bet hedger? het bedger

RoseCity07
06-10-2014, 05:05 AM
They are almost always wrong. In fact, he's actually been trying for years to come up with phrases that allow him to hedge his bets. He's very vague or on the fence on some of his predictions. He conditions his predictions so if he's wrong he can say he was right about something.

GimmeThat
06-10-2014, 05:21 AM
Because if you adjust your future predictions based on current error, people will remember you for being right more.

it involves a little bit of learning that you are wrong when you say you are wrong.

and this has nothing to do with people being stubborn.

dabigbaws
06-10-2014, 07:13 AM
skip is a sick ****

Crafty
06-10-2014, 07:24 AM
there's no better troll