PDA

View Full Version : Lakers delay coaching hire with LeBron James in mind

ArbitraryWater
06-10-2014, 11:16 AM
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/lakers/2014/06/09/los-angeles-coach-lebron-james-carmelo-anthony-free-agency-miami-heat-finals/10252731/

I think it's stupid... If LeBron goes, he will definitely not go to the Lakers...

World revolves around LeBron.

It's Bron's World, we just livin' in it.

Akrazotile
06-10-2014, 11:18 AM
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/lakers/2014/06/09/los-angeles-coach-lebron-james-carmelo-anthony-free-agency-miami-heat-finals/10252731/

I think it's stupid... If LeBron goes, he will definitely not go to the Lakers...

World revolves around LeBron.

It's Bron's Dick, we just ridin' it.

Ficksd.

ArbitraryWater
06-10-2014, 11:23 AM
Ficksd.

Don't take that shit too seriously :lol

In basketball terms, it seems to be true however..

Fudge
06-10-2014, 11:24 AM
Kobe stans and LeBron stans unite. Imagine that for a sec. :roll:

Trollsmasher
06-10-2014, 11:28 AM
LeBron ****ing with those tools:lol

BoutPractice
06-10-2014, 11:32 AM
LeBron will never quit his playing career just to coach the Los Angeles Lakers. Their current roster is just not good enough :D

Brokenbeat
06-10-2014, 11:32 AM

My god, it would be amazing watching these morons stumble all over themselves to become Laker fans. :facepalm

ArbitraryWater
06-10-2014, 11:36 AM
My god, it would be amazing watching these morons stumble all over themselves to become Laker fans. :facepalm

Damn, that would be hard... If there's one franchise I despise it's the LOLaker$.

SilkkTheShocker
06-10-2014, 11:37 AM
It would be funny watching Laker fans talk up the rings Kobe won as LeBron's sidekick after they got done tearing down Wade's 12 and 13 rings.

ZeN
06-10-2014, 11:37 AM
This ain't ever gonna happen.

If it did however I'd no problem rooting for the Lakers despite not liking LBJ's off court persona. It would be same as with Kobe.. Respect him game but don't really like em as a person.

But please don't lebron cause ISH would break from the torrential changing of bandwagons..lol

ArbitraryWater
06-10-2014, 11:38 AM

Nah, they're Kobe stans not LA Fans... they'd either hop on the Bron bandwagon or root for the next best team/rival.. Which they're already partly doing, with the OKCheat.. They're in the transformation phase right now. Once Kobe is retired, the circle will be completed.

Brokenbeat
Damn, that would be hard... If there's one franchise I despise it's the LOLaker$.

But you'd change your avy in a heartbeat. Bitchmade branstans. :applause:

ArbitraryWater
It would be funny watching Laker fans talk up the rings Kobe won as LeBron's sidekick after they got done tearing down Wade's 12 and 13 rings.

LMFAO!!

ArbitraryWater
06-10-2014, 11:39 AM
But you'd change your avy in a heartbeat. Bitchmade branstans. :applause:

Yep, to Bron's hands with 3 shiny rings on 'em. :applause:

Im so nba'd out
06-10-2014, 11:39 AM
Kobe would prolly try to steal finals mvp in the Finals. Costing the Lakers the chip just like 04 :yaohappy:

ArbitraryWater
06-10-2014, 11:41 AM
Kobe would prolly try to steal finals mvp in playoffs costing the lakers the chip just like 04 :yaohappy:

:oldlol:

Yea, whole playoff run leading up to the finals would go like this:

Bron on his 28/8/6 ish, Kobe playing 2nd fiddle, 19 ppg scorer on a rather efficient, 48%?

Suddenly they in the finals, Kobe chucks up 25 desperate attempts a game :roll:

ZeN
06-10-2014, 11:42 AM
Anthony's part in this fluid free agency situation is worth monitoring as James is known to be interested in eventually playing with his close friend.

Wtf...seriously Lebron? Doing it again? Lol

Brokenbeat
06-10-2014, 11:42 AM
Yep, to Bron's hands with 3 shiny rings on 'em. :applause:

So you're not a Heat fan? Glad we got that cleared up. :rolleyes:

ArbitraryWater
06-10-2014, 11:48 AM
So you're not a Heat fan? Glad we got that cleared up. :rolleyes:

:cheers:

VIntageNOvel
06-10-2014, 11:48 AM

Kobe, Lebron and Durant in the BOBCATS
imagine that:lol

would be a bad day for wilt fans and euroleague

ArbitraryWater
06-10-2014, 11:49 AM
Kobe, Lebron and Durant in the BOBCATS
imagine that:lol

would be a bad day for wilt fans and euroleague

Who are the Bobcats?

Byobob
06-10-2014, 12:01 PM

This place would be boring. The balance of nature keeps this site interesting.
I couldn't imagine the circle jerk if that happens. :lol :lol

P.S. I'm a Lebron stan.

GimmeThat
06-10-2014, 12:08 PM
it's Pau Gasol that really determine which coach we go after if this is true.

That is in the win now mode of course.

If we don't mind winning later, I suppose there are plenty of fine candidates out there.

I don't know if there are any coaches that are of enough importance in terms of personality that really sways Lebron's decision.

Since he didn't care the last time and won 2 rings and is looking at a 3peat.

step_back
06-10-2014, 12:09 PM
No reason for him to leave Miami. He's winning there. If it ain't broken don't fix it.

Beastmode88
06-10-2014, 12:10 PM
Kobe and Lebron collusion? :biggums:

Yeah right. Laker nation keep dreaming.

KyleKong
06-10-2014, 12:32 PM

I kinda want to see LeBron go to L.A. just for the reaction of all the Kobe stans.

:roll:

gts
06-10-2014, 12:44 PM

They'd still waste their time arguing over nothing only then every sentence would start with bu bu bu but

ImKobe
06-10-2014, 12:57 PM
Lebron is a long shot and it's not the reason they haven't hired a coach yet. They just want to keep their options open and make a well-calculated move instead of hiring the first guy that knocks on their door like they did with Mike Brown and Mike D'Antoni. It's one of the few smart moves the Lakers have made over the last 3 years.

First, we have to see what player we will get in the draft, then we have to see which players are interested in joining LA and how much they are asking, they will choose the coach that would fit with the players that are going to play for them.

Lebron isn't planning on coming to LA anyways, I don't get why the media still talks as if the Lakers are actually hoping for him.

ZeN
06-10-2014, 01:03 PM
Lebron isn't planning on coming to LA anyways, I don't get why the media still talks as if the Lakers are actually hoping for him.

Well the article states that they have a Laker source saying that they are keeping the Lebron option open.

But the main reason is that sensationalism sells.. So they come up with as much of it as they can.

ImKobe
06-10-2014, 01:05 PM
Well the article states that they have a Laker source saying that they are keeping the Lebron option open.

But the main reason is that sensationalism sells.. So they come up with as much of it as they can.

Lakers are obviously going to be open-minded and they'll obviously try recruiting Lebron, but they have nothing to offer him that Miami couldn't.

ArbitraryWater
06-10-2014, 01:05 PM

Eh, NBA.com has the same story..

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2014/06/10/morning-shootaround-june-10/#lakers

coin24
06-10-2014, 01:17 PM
Do not want. Stay in Miami or crawl back to the cavs after they put together a decent enough team to carry him..

Nastradamus
06-10-2014, 01:38 PM
Its not impossible that Lebron goes to LA IMO. The spotlight of LA and the lore of the Lakers has drawn big names before. Lebron,Kobe, a top 10 pick and 7-12 mil to spend on another player(Gasol?) is a solid core. Then fill it out with the MLE and some vet min guys. Gotta dump Nash with the stretch provision though.

kennethgriffin
06-10-2014, 01:55 PM
lol@ morons thinking lebron would win finals mvp on a team with kobe bryant on it

"i eat first"

kobe would rather lose and pull a 2011 lebron to sabotage the team

he made dwight his b*tch. he'l do the same to lebron. and if he doesnt like it he can f*ck off to houston

:lol

Mure
06-10-2014, 02:10 PM
Why would Bron want to play with a 35 year old chucker who hasn't played for 2 years? :lol :lol :roll: :roll:

LoneyROY7
06-10-2014, 02:12 PM
Bran to the Lakers would be the most hilarious thing that could happen on ISH.

Im so nba'd out
06-10-2014, 02:13 PM
http://www.gifbin.com/bin/112011/1320344617_monkey_feeding_frenzy.gif
picture the guy running is lebron going to the lakers and all the monkeys as lebron kid eaters

(i meant lebron fans excuse me typo)

tmacattack33
06-10-2014, 02:13 PM
lol@ morons thinking lebron would win finals mvp on a team with kobe bryant on it

"i eat first"

kobe would rather lose and pull a 2011 lebron to sabotage the team

he made dwight his b*tch. he'l do the same to lebron. and if he doesnt like it he can f*ck off to houston

:lol

:biggums:

Not sure what is going on. I thought u liked Kobe.

NoGunzJustSkillz
06-10-2014, 02:36 PM
It would be funny watching kobe fans talk up the rings Kobe won as LeBron's sidekick after they got done tearing down Wade's 12 and 13 rings.
fixed

lakerspng
06-10-2014, 02:46 PM
Don't understand why so many people get so bent about asserting that one player is better than another on some weird all time list.

LeBron's one of the best players to ever step onto a court. Kobe's one of the best players to ever step on a court. Honestly I think they'd mesh pretty damn well as a team, they make up for each others flaws pretty damn well and their strengths compliment each other really well. I think there's almost no chance the Lakers get LeBron, but why wouldn't any Lakers fan love the opportunity to have a talent like him on the team?

Not a huge fan of LeBron, but I'd certainly welcome him to the team, just as I do every player who has ever worn the purple and gold, even if I hated them when they played for other teams. As far as I'm concerned, it's us against them. lakers vs the rest of the league and if you're on the Lakers you're family. If you're not, you're the enemy. that's it.

ZeN
06-10-2014, 03:10 PM
Eh, NBA.com has the same story..

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2014/06/10/morning-shootaround-june-10/#lakers
For the same reasons.

Nuff Said
06-10-2014, 04:47 PM
LeBron will never go to the west. It's a fukkin bloodbath over there. Look what it's done to cp3 and Dwight's careers.

NumberSix
06-10-2014, 04:52 PM
All these Kobe tards would suddenly become epic Laker haters.

russwest0
06-10-2014, 04:54 PM
lmao why would LeBron go to the West, let alone the Lakers to be Kobe's bitch

Relinquish
06-10-2014, 04:56 PM
:biggums:

Not sure what is going on. I thought u liked Kobe.

I guess he's just a Lebron hater who began liking Kobe because he was another top player at the time. :roll:

secund2nun
06-10-2014, 06:18 PM
No way he goes to LA with Kobe there. Why carry Kobe to even more titles? Had they amnestied Kobe and kept Dwight Howard I could have seen it....but not now since Kobe is on the roster and has an outrageously bad contract as well.

greymatter
06-10-2014, 07:36 PM
Lakers are dead last on the list of possible destinations that Lebron would consider.

They're paying a has-been/cripple 25M/year for 2 years and they're in a complete rebuilding mode. Even just 1 of those strikes was already a dealbreaker, yet they have 2.