PDA

View Full Version : Most Objective Kobe/Bran Posters

DFish24
06-10-2014, 06:01 PM
Who are the the most objective posters on ISH when it comes to Kobe/Bran discussion?

Quizno
06-10-2014, 06:02 PM
me

kobe >>> LeCollude

discussion over

J Shuttlesworth
06-10-2014, 06:03 PM
fplii
Da Seba
All Net
KBlaze
DMAVS

outbreak
06-10-2014, 06:04 PM
Everyone who isn't a heat or lakers fan here....

NumberSix
06-10-2014, 06:13 PM
fplii
Da Seba
All Net
KBlaze
DMAVS
:no:

J Shuttlesworth
06-10-2014, 06:16 PM
:no:
Is that just because he thinks 2011 was the best team? Aside from that, he's a pretty damn objective poster.

kennethgriffin
06-10-2014, 06:25 PM
i do allot of research and post facts, evidence.

all i ever see from duncan or lebron supporters in response to anything and everything is

"lebrons been better for a while"

"duncan >>>>>>>>> kobe"

atleast i try to have intelligent conversations

ralph_i_el
06-10-2014, 06:39 PM
i do allot of research and post facts, evidence.

all i ever see from duncan or lebron supporters in response to anything and everything is

"lebrons been better for a while"

"duncan >>>>>>>>> kobe"

atleast i try to have intelligent conversations

people are too burned out to keep explaining to you how you're wrong.

Prometheus
06-10-2014, 07:07 PM
I honestly think I am very objective about LeBron/Kobe arguments. That doesn't mean I have to say they're equal as players - LeBron is a better basketball player than Kobe was, it's just not bias that leads me to this conclusion.

I recognize Kobe as the superior one-on-one player, better pure scorer, with more refined skills in most areas including far superior ball handling, midrange shooting, and agility/body control. LeBron is just better at pretty much everything else.

Inferno
06-10-2014, 07:11 PM
For the most part, the posters who aren't stans of either one of them.

I honestly think I am very objective about LeBron/Kobe arguments. That doesn't mean I have to say they're equal as players - LeBron is a better basketball player than Kobe was, it's just not bias that leads me to this conclusion.

I recognize Kobe as the superior one-on-one player, better pure scorer, with more refined skills in most areas including far superior ball handling, midrange shooting, and agility/body control. LeBron is just better at pretty much everything else.

I think I've seen you say that Bron is much better than Kobe ever was though :coleman:

Prometheus
06-10-2014, 07:19 PM
For the most part, the posters who aren't stans of either one of them.

I think I've seen you say that Bron is much better than Kobe ever was though :coleman:

Sometimes I get carried away, there's no doubt. Kobetards are very annoying and persistent and sometimes I troll them back just because I get annoyed. I can state for the record that I don't think there's a monumental gap between them in terms of greatness. I think LeBron is better by enough of a margin for it to be pretty clear-cut, but Kobe would likely make my top ten and is without a doubt the second-best shooting guard in history.

Actually I had grown to despise Kobe mostly because I got annoyed with his fans, but since he's been injured I've really grown to miss him and appreciate what he gave to the game a lot more.

Prometheus
06-10-2014, 07:21 PM
Kobetards are very annoying and persistent and sometimes I troll them back just because I get annoyed.

P.S. there are a few LeBron Stans who are also very annoying, particularly Marlo

BlkMambaGOAT
06-10-2014, 07:22 PM
Budadii and Ripthekik are GOAT candidates.

Inferno
06-10-2014, 07:23 PM
Sometimes I get carried away, there's no doubt. Kobetards are very annoying and persistent and sometimes I troll them back just because I get annoyed. I can state for the record that I don't think there's a monumental gap between them in terms of greatness. I think LeBron is better by enough of a margin for it to be pretty clear-cut, but Kobe would likely make my top ten and is without a doubt the second-best shooting guard in history.

Actually I had grown to despise Kobe mostly because I got annoyed with his fans, but since he's been injured I've really grown to miss him and appreciate what he gave to the game a lot more.

Fair enough :cheers:

iTare
06-10-2014, 07:31 PM
lebron>kobe
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f46/westeyes/putin-deal.gif

Fox
06-10-2014, 08:42 PM
http://i57.tinypic.com/2ppela1.gif

Im Still Ballin
06-10-2014, 08:43 PM
The Kobe stan.

With no regard for human logic

SilkkTheShocker
06-10-2014, 08:46 PM
What is their to be objective about? LeBron is better than Kobe ever was

Prometheus
06-10-2014, 08:46 PM

:oldlol: One of the best gifs I've ever seen

dubeta
06-10-2014, 08:51 PM

:lol

Inferno
06-10-2014, 09:11 PM
What is their to be objective about? LeBron is better than Kobe ever was

That Kobe is still better in some facets of the game, even though Bron's the better overall player? :confusedshrug: And accolade comparisons?

TerranOP
06-10-2014, 09:21 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: