Beastmode88
06-10-2014, 11:40 PM
bobcats 61 all over again.

ImKobe
06-10-2014, 11:41 PM
blew his load in Game 2

Meticode
06-10-2014, 11:42 PM
OP is one of the biggest f@g's on this site. Stop trying to act like you're unbiased. :oldlol:
Reported. No excuse to be belittle people with that kind of language. Be more respectful.

stalkerforlife
06-10-2014, 11:43 PM
I'm telling you, the dude protects his stats. His stats have helped him win 4 MVP awards that are voted on by idiots.

He is NOT that dude.

Kvnzhangyay
06-10-2014, 11:44 PM
I'm telling you, the dude protects his stats. His stats have helped him win 4 MVP awards that are voted on by idiots.

He is NOT that dude.

So why are you more credible than these idiots? :facepalm

Black and White
OP is one of the biggest f@g's on this site. Stop trying to act like you're unbiased. :oldlol:

Why dont you go cry about the refs some more in the game thread?

HOoopCityJones
He's coasting or AC is broken again.

He's just tired.

Meticode

He is NOT that dude.
:sleeping

Element
lebron played some entertaining basketball tonight

looking shy as fvck offensively, committing dumb TOs and getting lit up...

even when he sucks he delivers

KBaller33
06-10-2014, 11:45 PM
This guy is so frustrating to watch.

In the 1st quarter he was super aggressive and demanding the ball/taking shots.

Ever since then he just stopped shooting and being aggressive.

Does he not realize he's the best player on the court?

Jameerthefear
06-10-2014, 11:48 PM
Reported. No excuse to be belittle people with that kind of language. Be more respectful.
:biggums:

coin24
06-10-2014, 11:48 PM
This guy is so frustrating to watch.

In the 1st quarter he was super aggressive and demanding the ball/taking shots.

Ever since then he just stopped shooting and being aggressive.

Does he not realize he's the best player on the court?

They better call his psychologist in for him again.. His beta baby d.ickness has taken over

poido123
06-10-2014, 11:49 PM

I thought that word is pretty commonplace around here?

I've seen a lot worse. :confusedshrug:

Black and White
06-10-2014, 11:50 PM
He was amazing in the 1st, where the hell did that aggression go?

stalkerforlife
06-10-2014, 11:50 PM
So why are you more credible than these idiots? :facepalm

I love the game. A lot of voters couldn't care less and just look at the boxscores.

plowking
06-11-2014, 12:08 AM

**** off Meticode.

The-Legend-24
06-11-2014, 12:09 AM
LeCasper

chazzy
06-11-2014, 12:13 AM
**** off Meticode.
Reported lol

Milbuck
He is without a doubt the most confusing all-time great in NBA history. I will just never understand this guy's game...he goes from prime Jordan level to being a passive bitch from one game to the next.

I wouldn't be surprised if he went off for 45 in game 4, with like 20 points in the 4th. The dude is a ****ing mystery on the basketball court.

ProfessorMurder
http://i59.tinypic.com/ap7hp0.jpg

The-Legend-24
06-11-2014, 12:14 AM
:oldlol:

robert de niro
06-11-2014, 12:14 AM
he's just not a first option player

Dro
06-11-2014, 12:17 AM
I dunno, to me it shows me he doesn't have the offensive arsenal of other greats...Like, he doesn't have one move to go to where he feels like, "ok, I know I can score on this move every time". When he gets the ball, half the he passes it and hopes to get it back and catch his man with a quick first steps...He just doesn't have the type of handles and 1 on 1 game that an MJ or a Kobe has. Its like when he dominates, he's kind of doing in the flow of the game still...He's not exactly DOMINATING like when you saw MJ score 63 or even Kobe's huge outbursts.......I dunno, he's a team first player too.....

KBaller33
06-11-2014, 12:17 AM
He is without a doubt the most confusing all-time great in NBA history. I will just never understand this guy's game...he goes from prime Jordan level to being a passive bitch from one game to the next.

I wouldn't be surprised if he went off for 45 in game 4, with like 20 points in the 4th. The dude is a ****ing mystery on the basketball court.

His aggression doesn't even change from game to game. It changes form quarter to quarter. I don't get it.

aj1987
06-11-2014, 12:19 AM
6 points and 5 turnovers in the 2nd half.

Smook A.
06-11-2014, 12:21 AM
He was amazing in the 1st, where the hell did that aggression go?
That'll be forever one of the biggest mysteries in NBA history.

LeBron is good is 1 game but takes a shit on himself the next game for some "unknown reason"

And sometimes he's good in 1 half, then suddenly disappears and become "LeGhost/LeInvisible" in the othe half

CelticBaller
06-11-2014, 12:24 AM
http://i59.tinypic.com/ap7hp0.jpg
:oldlol:

6 for 24
06-11-2014, 12:25 AM
Its like when he dominates, he's kind of doing in the flow of the game still...He's not exactly DOMINATING like when you saw MJ score 63 or even Kobe's huge outbursts.......I dunno, he's a team first player too.....

This is a really good observation.

Watching Kobe has spoiled me. I've seen games where the Lakers are down 2 or 3 and Kobe will step six feet behind the three point line and just jack up a shot in the defender's face. And even as the ball is ricocheting off the stanchion, I can see that the defender is scared, like he is thinking "Wow... if Kobe is willing to take that kind of shot at this time of the game, he is insanity personified. I fear for my personal safety." And that, not "LeFfeciency" is what wins ballgames.

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

RedBlackAttack
OP is one of the biggest f@g's on this site.
That sounds much more like a LeBron23 post than a plowking post. J/S

Warfan
:roll: :roll: at the pic

I didn't watch the first but apparently he had 12? 14? points, so that's great. 2nd quarter the defense was trying to stop him more and he started playmaking, probably had like 4 assists at the half, so that's fine. Everyone else besides Rashard was garbage and that's why the Spurs were up 25 at the half or whatever it was. 3rd quarter wade picked it up, but LeBron wasn't being aggressive and turned it over twice. He comes back in and its only a single digit lead, great position to come back. Kawhi was playing great defense and LeBron was unwilling to take the jumper and was forcing the drive, being forced to pick up his dribble or make a tough pass which led to turnovers.

He took 12 shots when the game was still winnable (took a 3 and a layup with like 2 minutes left). That's not good enough, he needs to take no less than 18/19 shots each game IMO. It puts pressure on the defense and it helps him get into a rhythm. He had so many ISOs as well and he only ends up taking 12 shots, ridiculous...

PsychoBe
06-11-2014, 12:26 AM
I dunno, to me it shows me he doesn't have the offensive arsenal of other greats...Like, he doesn't have one move to go to where he feels like, "ok, I know I can score on this move every time". When he gets the ball, half the he passes it and hopes to get it back and catch his man with a quick first steps...He just doesn't have the type of handles and 1 on 1 game that an MJ or a Kobe has. Its like when he dominates, he's kind of doing in the flow of the game still...He's not exactly DOMINATING like when you saw MJ score 63 or even Kobe's huge outbursts.......I dunno, he's a team first player too.....

this. let's just call a spade a spade. he doesn't have the offensive versatility as most all-time greats do which is why he has to play so deliberate.

Relinquish
06-11-2014, 12:32 AM
This is a really good observation.

Watching Kobe has spoiled me. I've seen games where the Lakers are down 2 or 3 and Kobe will step six feet behind the three point line and just jack up a shot in the defender's face. And even as the ball is ricocheting off the stanchion, I can see that the defender is scared, like he is thinking "Wow... if Kobe is willing to take that kind of shot at this time of the game, he is insanity personified. I fear for my personal safety." And that, not "LeFfeciency" is what wins ballgames.

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

Best poster on ISH :roll:

Relinquish
06-11-2014, 12:33 AM
this. let's just call a spade a spade. he doesn't have the offensive versatility as most all-time greats do which is why he has to play so deliberate.

:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

:hammerhead:

KBaller33
06-11-2014, 12:36 AM
14 points halfway through the first quarter

8 points through the rest of the game.

As many assists to turnovers.

All this after playing like a god in game 2.

I don't get it.

Dro
06-11-2014, 12:40 AM
Its like he doesn't know/or isn't able to dominate when he needs too.....

bigkingsfan
06-11-2014, 12:40 AM
He's toying with you guys.

chazzy
06-11-2014, 12:43 AM
That sounds much more like a LeBron23 post than a plowking post. J/S
I was expecting a follow up post asking how tall he is and where he lives, so they can play basketball when he comes to the America "soon"

Dengness9
06-11-2014, 01:06 AM
Plowking and I have hated each other forever on this forum.

But just for some F bombs he doesn't need to be reported. This is Ish, it goes like that sometimes.