PDA

View Full Version : Lebron is Not Showing WHY He is The Best In The World

Round Mound
06-11-2014, 01:08 AM
I have often said positive things about Lebron. I admire his all around game and how he has improved his outside shot to become an all time great (atleast as an all around player) but...he is definetly not proving he is the best in the world in these finals. He is not playng like an alpha. 1st of all, he was oustscred by a role player, a good role player but a role player itself. He needs to attack Leonard in the post. His 250 lbs do not serve any purpose off the dribble but in the post (needs to watch more Sir Charles games). He is often too worried about commanding point guard play of the offense. Wade should do that not Lebron.

lilteapot
06-11-2014, 01:13 AM
After Game 1: LEBRON ISN'T EVEN TOP 50

After Game 2: LEBRON IS THE GOAT PLAYOFF PERFORMER

After Game 3: LEBRON JAMES SUCKS BRING HIM OFF THE BENCH

Warfan
06-11-2014, 01:17 AM
He played great for the first 8 out of 9 quarters of the series, he just needs to be aggressive and like you said get in the post. I notice the heat have LeBron screen the pointguard on the sideline and then he tries to post up on the low block. They doubled/shaded quite a bit when he did that, so if he has an iso he needs to get in the post or shoot the jumper instead of constantly forcing drives when he has kawhi on him.

I imagine he was pretty pissed too considering he was playing well and the heat were losing by 25, but even then the heat still had a chance and LeBron ****ed up.

knicksman
06-11-2014, 01:36 AM
I have often said positive things about Lebron. I admire his all around game and how he has improved his outside shot to become an all time great (atleast as an all around player) but...he is definetly not proving he is the best in the world in these finals. He is not playng like an alpha. 1st of all, he was oustscred by a role player, a good role player but a role player itself. He needs to attack Leonard in the post. His 250 lbs do not serve any purpose off the dribble but in the post (needs to watch more Sir Charles games). He is often too worried about commanding point guard play of the offense. Wade should do that not Lebron.

LOL you still arent getting it?? Lebron cheat so he can statpad so theres no way hes giving up pg play. Hed rather than lose than have bad stats. Thats beta mentality.

Real14
06-11-2014, 01:41 AM
LeBron iz not tha best.

KOBE143
06-11-2014, 01:56 AM
He needs to play like Kobe.. Dominate the game like no one else, always aggressive and not worrying/focusing on shitty stats like fg%.. His efficiency has literally no impact in the game, its like a role player having a good shooting performance in a blowout game.. I'm really worry about LeBron.. I want him to finish his career as top 20 player of all time but right now the way he's playing, he may not even end as top 50..

Wish him have a dominant 3 quarters in game 4..

Heat in 8

NumberSix
06-11-2014, 02:09 AM
After Game 1: LEBRON ISN'T EVEN TOP 50

After Game 2: LEBRON IS THE GOAT PLAYOFF PERFORMER

After Game 3: LEBRON JAMES SUCKS BRING HIM OFF THE BENCH
It's so tiring.

HorryIsMyMVP
06-11-2014, 02:14 AM
Heat lost on purpose to drag it to 7 games.

coin24
06-11-2014, 03:07 AM
No killer mentality. He's a beta..
They better call his psychiatrist in before game 4 he's shook again:lol

pastis
06-11-2014, 03:19 AM
No killer mentality. He's a beta..
They better call his psychiatrist in before game 4 he's shook again:lol

alpha: Kobe, Dirk, durant

in between alpha-beta: Duncan

beta: wade, garnett

super beta: lebron

GimmeThat
06-11-2014, 03:59 AM
well, it's June, and it's not May anymore.

Mr. Jabbar
06-11-2014, 04:05 AM
He needs to play like Kobe.. Dominate the game like no one else, always aggressive and not worrying/focusing on shitty stats like fg%.. His efficiency has literally no impact in the game, its like a role player having a good shooting performance in a blowout game.. I'm really worry about LeBron.. I want him to finish his career as top 20 player of all time but right now the way he's playing, he may not even end as top 50..

Wish him have a dominant 3 quarters in game 4..

Heat in 8

you are the most caring member of the kobe family, never ever before i saw this much good wishes to lebron from a kobe fan :applause: :applause:

BoutPractice
06-11-2014, 07:49 AM
Prediction:

Game 4: LeBron has a 30 point triple double, Heat tie the series
"LeBron BETTER than MJ"

Game 5: Spurs go up 3-2, LeBron has a quiet 21-6-5 night scoring 4 meaningless points in the fourth
"LeChoke strikes again" "Is he even a superstar?"

Game 6: LeBron goes off for 40 with his back against the wall, the Heat tie the series at 3-3
"Best player of the history of the multiverse"

Game 7: The Spurs win a close one, everyone has a bad game, LeBron's statline doesn't look great but it's the best out of all the players on the court
"Worst superstar EVER"

Calabis
06-11-2014, 09:43 AM
He plays too up and down.....his stat filler statistics had zero impact on the game. At this rate his next game should be good. Quick question does anyone remember Kobe guarding Lebron on all star game, when he was up in his chest. Lebron struggled to get going because he couldn't get a full head of steam...Leonard got up on him yesterday after first couple of minutes and he had same issues.

fpliii
06-11-2014, 09:48 AM
If LeBron sets up in the post every possession, they have a shot. Enough with the PnRs, ISOs, dribbling at the top of the key and jab steps 20 feet out on the wing.

If LeBron plays like a guard, this series is over. Chalmers has been shit, but there's no reason they can't allow Cole or Wade to take over ball-handling duties.

dannywpt
06-11-2014, 09:51 AM
Imagine if he had the skills and mentality to go along with his freakish athleticism. :eek:

KBaller33
06-11-2014, 10:30 AM
Imagine if he had the skills and mentality to go along with his freakish athleticism. :eek:

MJ mentality with LeBrons talent

Bye bye nba

Ne 1
06-11-2014, 11:11 AM
MJ mentality with LeBrons talent

Bye bye nba
Shaq with Kobe's work ethic >

Leroy Jetson
06-11-2014, 11:43 AM
alpha: Kobe, Dirk, durant

in between alpha-beta: Duncan

beta: wade, garnett

super beta: lebron

In what way is Durant more Alpha than Duncan? The same Durant who just lost on his home floor to a 38 year Duncan. Prime Duncan would destroy him.

Derka
06-11-2014, 11:46 AM
The criteria around here changes after the game depending on how he played that night.

sd3035
06-11-2014, 11:53 AM
manufactured superstar

Just2McFly
06-11-2014, 12:25 PM
If LeBron sets up in the post every possession, they have a shot. Enough with the PnRs, ISOs, dribbling at the top of the key and jab steps 20 feet out on the wing.

If LeBron plays like a guard, this series is over. Chalmers has been shit, but there's no reason they can't allow Cole or Wade to take over ball-handling duties.
Preach

LA_Showtime
06-11-2014, 12:42 PM
LeBron drives me nuts. In the first quarter, he looked like one of the all-time greats, a player who could rival Jordan. Fast forward to the rest of the game, and he disappears. I know the guy likes to play team ball, but come on man, you need to be aggressive and look for your shot, especially after shooting like 90% from the floor in the first quarter.