PDA

View Full Version : LeBron can never surpass Duncan

Budadiiii
06-11-2014, 03:58 AM
Duncan is beating Bron at 38. Bron is around 30 and at his peak....

They have similar supporting casts. Slight edge to Bron with Lewis going off.. he already has Wade, Bosh, Allen, Birdman, Chalmers, Battier.

Lewis is playing like he was in Orlando. This is a 2nd or 3rd option on a championship contending team who wasn't even a contributor until the playoffs.

But anyway, Duncan humiliating a peak LeBron on route to his 5th ring is basically his way of bitch slapping LeCramp out of his company on the alltime list. LeBron is conversing with Pippen and Barkley.. not Duncan and Kobe. :oldlol:

He's drinking a Corona with chuck and eating dessert. Not drinking aged wine with Tim Duncan and Kobe Bryant. Are you children insane?

4FMVP's, 5 rings. 5-6 in the finals.

Meanwhile Bron is losing his second finals as the PROHIBITED favorite at his absolute peak.

LULZ. The old sack of shit > LeBald. Puriod.

Mr. Jabbar
06-11-2014, 04:00 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

tanner892
06-11-2014, 04:06 AM
it's pretty crazy tbh, these Spurs guys are all way past their prime and I mean EVERY SINGLE PLAYER minus Leonard who hasn't entered it yet, it's actually a bit of a joke.

Budadiiii
06-11-2014, 05:23 AM
it's pretty crazy tbh, these Spurs guys are all way past their prime and I mean EVERY SINGLE PLAYER minus Leonard who hasn't entered it yet, it's actually a bit of a joke.
The Spurs are deep. Mills, Green, Splitter are within their prime.

Mills, Splitter, Green. Who? Exactly. Just no excuses for LeBron to routinely get outplayed, outhustled, and outalphad in the NBA finals by ROLE PLAYERS.

No sense of urgency with LeBron. LeBron is a joke. Not a bit of a joke, he's the whole damn thing. He's the setup and the punchline.

tgan3
06-11-2014, 05:30 AM
The Spurs are deep. Mills, Green, Splitter are within their prime.

Mills, Splitter, Green. Who? Exactly. Just no excuses for LeBron to routinely get outplayed, outhustled, and outalphad in the NBA finals by ROLE PLAYERS.

No sense of urgency with LeBron. LeBron is a joke. Not a bit of a joke, he's the whole damn thing. He's the setup and the punchline.

Americans don't understand though the best team isn't the no.1 best player + no.2 player + no.3 player. The best team is one who plays well together. Spurs are an extremely good passing team.

Trentknicks
06-11-2014, 05:31 AM
Stop posting Eliot Rodger.

Budadiiii
06-11-2014, 05:40 AM
Americans don't understand though the best team isn't the no.1 best player + no.2 player + no.3 player. The best team is one who plays well together. Spurs are an extremely good passing team.
I understand it perfectly.

LeBron is a passive bitch and doesn't put pressure on them like Westbrook/Durant do. OKC is terrible at passing and would have taken them out if not for an Ibaka injury.

LeBron doesn't have it in him to attack like Westbrook. Worthless competitor. You put MJ in Brons body and hes in the post every single possession either getting fouled, finishing over the smaller opponent, or making a pass out of the double to a wide open teammate for an easy basket.

LeBron has the biggest advantage in the league and he plays like a role player 85% of the time waiting for something to happen.

Duncan > LeBitch peak and career wise

You incensed?

All Net
06-11-2014, 05:46 AM
Miami weren't the favourites heading into this series.

miller-time
06-11-2014, 05:50 AM

The thing is I don't think prime means that much. I mean besides LeBron and Bosh look who have won the finals over the past few years. Pierce/Garnett/Allen, Kobe/Odom, Dirk/Terry/Kidd/Marion/Butler. All in their 30s. Granted Duncan and Ginobili are even older than any of them were but you don't have to be 26-29 to win championships. Experience and emotional stability pay off in the end.

Budadiiii
06-11-2014, 05:52 AM
The 2 time defending champs weren't the favorite?

According to many LeBron stans.... the Heat were definitely favorites. I recall quite a few of them saying Heat in 4 or 5.

As far as these betting websites and all of that other crap.. who cares. I would pick against LeBron too. Dude should never be the 'favorite.' And we all see why

All Net
06-11-2014, 05:55 AM
The 2 time defending champs weren't the favorite?

According to many LeBron stans.... the Heat were definitely favorites. I recall quite a few of them saying Heat in 4 or 5.

As far as these betting websites and all of that other crap.. who cares. I would pick against LeBron too. Dude should never be the 'favorite.' And we all see why
I don't recall any person with a brain ever saying Heat in 4 or 5

All betting and most of the media had spurs winning so no the general opinion was spurs winning.

coin24
06-11-2014, 05:56 AM
I understand it perfectly.

LeBron is a passive bitch and doesn't put pressure on them like Westbrook/Durant do. OKC is terrible at passing and would have taken them out if not for an Ibaka injury.

LeBron doesn't have it in him to attack like Westbrook. Worthless competitor. You put MJ in Brons body and hes in the post every single possession either getting fouled, finishing over the smaller opponent, or making a pass out of the double to a wide open teammate for an easy basket.

LeBron has the biggest advantage in the league and he plays like a role player 85% of the time waiting for something to happen.

Duncan > LeBitch peak and career wise

You incensed?

Because bran plays within the game, he doesn't force it, he let's the flow Of the game dictate his level of betaness..

Game 3 and losing = protect fg% so his stats look good for the series.

What a leader:applause:

coin24
06-11-2014, 05:58 AM
I don't recall any person with a brain ever saying Heat in 4 or 5

All betting and most of the media had spurs winning so no the general opinion was spurs winning.

Doesn't that say something about the majority's view of bran?:lol
Not favourite as the 2 time defending champs. Pathetic

All Net
06-11-2014, 06:02 AM
Says more about the great balance, coaching and teamwork of the spurs more than anything.

Budadiiii
06-11-2014, 06:04 AM
That's what I'm thinking.

Would you ever bet against MJ in his prime? I mean hell, LeBron is the best he's ever been. (Supposedly)

I guess he doesn't have enough help? Miami Cavaliers, right? :rolleyes:

Warfan
06-11-2014, 06:06 AM
It depends, it's still possible.... This series isn't even over yet, basically it's the same as if both teams protected homecourt so far. The Spurs are the better team, not by a huge margin or anything, in fact it's close, but most unbiased fan would agree. Look what they did in the first half tonight, only a great team could do that. As far as favorite/underdog, both teams are pretty evenly matched but the Spurs have HCA and the renewed finals format benefits them since they'll have the pivotal game 5 at home.

Duncan is the GOAT PF and has formed himself an incredible career and I respect the him and the spurs a lot. But Lebron has probably got another 4 maybe 5 years to win more championships while being an elite player, and is already a top 10 player alltime before he is even 30, so he definitely as a chance to surpass him. Heck, I could come back to this thread in about a weeks time and he could have 3 rings...

russwest0
06-11-2014, 06:11 AM

why is the "MJ of this era" the underdog on the biggest stage of them all?