PDA

View Full Version : I must say, I didn't like how lighthearted Wade and Lebron were postgame

lilteapot
06-11-2014, 11:09 AM
Bosh just looked angry and it looked like he thought the loss was on them and not just a case of the spurs playing a great game. then Wade and Lebron are up on the podium giggling and acting like they did nothing wrong. I want these guys to win but there's just a lack of urgency. Lebron started the game out hot and ready to play but his play digressed in the 2nd half and Wade looked completely lazy throughout the entire game, and he has looked that way the entire series.

It seems like Bosh is the only one that cares. Lebron needs to lead this team by example, the way he did in Game 2. Play angry and with fire and passion not the BS in Game 3.

9erempiree
06-11-2014, 11:23 AM
Mental midgets.

nathanjizzle
06-11-2014, 11:25 AM
some people giggle under nervous distress, or know that the inevitable is going to happen

Haymaker
06-11-2014, 11:25 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-5eoAEYe4_GA/TfOu5Mk_qJI/AAAAAAAADbA/5PBD37zStdQ/s1600/HeatMockDirk.jpg

Derka
06-11-2014, 11:26 AM
First of, its a press conference and who honestly gives a shit?

Secondly, its a seven-game series and the Heat haven't lost four games in said series when last I checked. When you're out, that's when you probably will start moping.

"Sorry guys, but you lost a game...so, you've got to wear a frowny face everywhere, k?"

lilteapot
06-11-2014, 11:39 AM
First of, its a press conference and who honestly gives a shit?

Secondly, its a seven-game series and the Heat haven't lost four games in said series when last I checked. When you're out, that's when you probably will start moping.

"Sorry guys, but you lost a game...so, you've got to wear a frowny face everywhere, k?"
It's more about not recognizing you have an issue. I'm speaking more towards Wade who has been terrible this series and even one of his teammates acknowledged his laziness.

kureyşi-gospurs
06-11-2014, 12:47 PM
It's more about not recognizing you have an issue. I'm speaking more towards Wade who has been terrible this series and even one of his teammates acknowledged his laziness.
Huh? Who acknowledged his laziness, source?

lilteapot
06-11-2014, 12:53 PM
Huh? Who acknowledged his laziness, source?
adrian wilkins ‏@adrianw743 3h

@EthanJSkolnick in your dealings with players, does anyone mention Wade's lackadaisical effort on defense and show any concern for it?

Ethan J. SkolnickVerified account ‏@EthanJSkolnick

@adrianw743 one did last night. It's noticed.

Ethan Skolnick is a writer for the Heat.

Real14
06-11-2014, 01:00 PM
cuz they a bunch of bitches, what else iz new:confusedshrug:

lilteapot
06-11-2014, 01:04 PM
cuz they a bunch of bitches, what else iz new:confusedshrug:
You're from Long Island, stop acting like you're a thug.

inclinerator
06-11-2014, 10:53 PM
obviously they know the script says 7 games, they already told them before the series

Killbot
06-11-2014, 11:59 PM
Pop cracked a joke when OKC had Ibaka back and won game 3. It doesn't change the mentality at all.

J Shuttlesworth
06-12-2014, 12:03 AM
Pop cracked a joke when OKC had Ibaka back and won game 3. It doesn't change the mentality at all.
lol this.

There's literally nothing Wade/Bron can do without being criticized. If they were stern the whole time, people would be saying they take themselves too seriously. I mean there was even a first take segment the other day talking about the fact that LeBron mentioned "God" in his post game interview

no pun intended
06-12-2014, 01:13 AM
But really, is it that rare that he does?

lilteapot
06-12-2014, 01:23 AM
they were already up 2-1 in that case

oarabbus
06-12-2014, 02:20 AM
obviously they know the script says 7 games, they already told them before the series

:applause: