PDA

View Full Version : Never forget kobe quit in game 7 vs the suns.

Im so nba'd out
06-11-2014, 02:29 PM
So were just going to pretend this never happen?Not as long as im on this forum it will be brought up every 365 days.He also averaged 15 ppg in the 2000 finals while shaq averaged 40 :lol .KOBE BRYANT ALSO RAPED A WOMAN

Lebron is a bch just so you all know that im not a lebron stan.He needs the eastern conference all stars on his team and a hall of fame bench just to be happy.

Durant is a beta

Jordan played 50 years ago

Fk every player who played before 1982.

Im unbiased i have no agenda with this thread other than to remind everyone that kobe quit in the playoffs.

SexSymbol
06-11-2014, 02:32 PM
Kobe explained that game a few times now.
They had won one game with a deficit this way, I believe it was the game there the gamewinners started raining for him, as those were the first shots in the 4th quarter. So they had won one game this way, playing team ball, Kobe played this way in G7 too, but to a fault, a little bit too much.
In the end it doesn't seem like a choke in any way

riseagainst
06-11-2014, 02:34 PM
because a 7th seed against a 2nd seed in the first round is equivalent to the finals....

HOoopCityJones
06-11-2014, 02:35 PM
When he facilitates it's a choke job, when he shoots , he's a selfish ballhog.

LOL and Lebron thinks he's the easiest target.

Kobe haters are the biggest hypocrites and contradicting people Ive ever seen

IncarceratedBob
06-11-2014, 02:37 PM
Kobe was injured in game 6 of that series, he had a level 3 ankle sprain and was told my doctors to NOT play in game 7 because in theory he might end his career. Kobe didn't care and still tried his best, I guess he's only human

kennethgriffin
06-11-2014, 02:39 PM
kobe had kwame, smush, medvidenko

lebron has bosh, ray, wade

kobe knew he had no chance

lebron = not 1, not 2, ............. ok 2

2 for 5

coin24
06-11-2014, 02:42 PM
OP never forgets about kobe. Your hero is choking away the finals and you're worried about what Kobe was doing close to a decade ago:lol
Rent free f@ggot

Im so nba'd out
06-11-2014, 02:43 PM
kobe had kwame, smush, medvidenko

lebron has bosh, ray, wade

kobe knew he had no chance

lebron = not 1, not 2, ............. ok 2

2 for 5
Stop making excuses for kobe

fk lebron stop bringing up that weak minded bch everytime i show kobe's flaws

Im so nba'd out
06-11-2014, 02:43 PM
OP never forgets about kobe. Your hero is choking away the finals and you're worried about what Kobe was doing close to a decade ago:lol
Rent free f@ggot
i will never be a lebron james fan read the OP he is a bch who needs to team up

imnew09
06-11-2014, 02:45 PM
Stop making excuses for kobe

fk lebron stop bringing up that weak minded bch everytime i show kobe's flaws

We come up with legitimate reasons and you claim those are excuses. Oh well, I guess this is pretty much a one-sided Kobe hate thread.

riseagainst
06-11-2014, 02:47 PM
wasn't he the sole reason they were up 3-1 in the first place? hitting 2 game winners/tying shots in 1 game.

then averaged 40 points in 58% shooting for the next 2 and the lakers still lost. I'm actually surprised people don't call him a ballhog for those games.
:lol

Im so nba'd out
06-11-2014, 02:48 PM
We come up with legitimate reasons and you claim those are excuses. Oh well, I guess this is pretty much a one-sided Kobe hate thread.
So what you got a sprain ankle i seen russell westbrook play with a torn mcl.STOP MAKING EXCUSES

Hey Yo
16 total shots. 1-4 in the second half.

Dr Seuss
OP is trying to tell us to never forget something he didnt even see himself. that would be like me seriously telling everyone to "remember the alamo"

Magic 32
06-11-2014, 04:06 PM
So were just going to pretend this never happen?Not as long as im on this forum it will be brought up every 365 days.He also averaged 15 ppg in the 2000 finals while shaq averaged 40 :lol .KOBE BRYANT ALSO RAPED A WOMAN

Lebron is a bch just so you all know that im not a lebron stan.He needs the eastern conference all stars on his team and a hall of fame bench just to be happy.

Durant is a beta

Im unbiased i have no agenda with this thread other than to remind everyone that kobe quit in the playoffs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsqUZkmO-zk

Rodmantheman
06-11-2014, 04:26 PM
Look at all these kobtards swarming this thread to protect there rapist idol:oldlol:

Beastmode88
06-11-2014, 04:28 PM

Durant is a beta

Cool story bro, tell it again.

DFish24
06-11-2014, 04:28 PM
http://www.nutraplanet.com/photos/47431/Damage_Control_large.jpeg

Mrofir
06-11-2014, 04:30 PM
Kobe did straight up quit on his team. Must remember this was before the 2 championships with Gasol, so his legacy was really hanging in the balance.

I'm not saying he was wrong in terms of concluding that his team had no chance, but I remember thinking from a team chemistry point of view it was very destructive for Kobe to quit the way he did. And he did quit. This was not facilitating. It was a statement, no two ways about it.

BarberSchool
06-11-2014, 04:32 PM
http://freepatriot.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Remember-the-Alamo.jpg

Ne 1
06-11-2014, 04:52 PM
Frustrating being asked to play decoy in the 2nd half of a game where you dropped 21 points leading an underdog team in the 1st half. Coming off the heels of dropping 50 in an OT loss. With your suspect team not coming through when needed.

I'd be pissed too. Was it passive aggressive? Yes, but it was derived from being competitive.

How about quitting on your team mid series, in a WINNABLE series. When you're not getting blown out, even when you're balling as well as Kobe was in that game 7.

Imagine quitting on your team in the middle of a very winnable NBA Finals? Or quitting on an entire team, and hometown when you're on the cusp of getting them to the Finals as every analyst expected?

LeBron's 2x quits were SIGNIFICANTLY worse than Kobe's 2nd half game 7 pouting.

dude77
06-11-2014, 05:04 PM
Kobe was injured in game 6 of that series, he had a level 3 ankle sprain and was told my doctors to NOT play in game 7 because in theory he might end his career. Kobe didn't care and still tried his best, I guess he's only human

lol nothing more annoying than when a player makes injury excuses after he loses/plays like shit when he decided to play .. can't have it both ways .. if you wanted to play then stfu and accept all good or bad consequences .. if you think an injury is gonna hinder you that badly, then stay the fk off the court

Im so nba'd out
06-11-2014, 05:07 PM
i even took shots at other players just to prove im not a secret lebron or durant stan

Jlamb47
06-11-2014, 05:10 PM
Kobe didnt quit
he never quits, he is a competitor.

Ne 1
06-11-2014, 05:12 PM
He also averaged 15 ppg in the 2000 finals while shaq averaged 40 :lol .KOBE BRYANT ALSO RAPED A WOMAN

He actually averaged 19 ppg in the games he played in, unless you include game 2 where he left early in the 1st quarter after Jalen Rose admittedly intentionally injured him. Yeah, he did have a subpar series in general, but a lot of that can be attributed to playing on a bum ankle, hobbled and limping around for the rest of the series. Even so it can't be forgotten how Kobe stepped up in so many huge moments throughout the 2000 playoffs and especially in game 4 during the Finals when Shaq fouled out and Kobe carried the Lakers to victory, so it's not really a big deal in terms of his legacy. The fact that Shaq averaged 38ppg compared to Kobe who averages 19 is pretty irrelevant when you consider that Kobe was like 20 years old and Shaq was at his peak. As far as the rape accusations? Last time I checked in America you're presumed to be innocent of a crime until proven to be guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. Only Kobe and that girl know what really happened that night, but let's be honest, her actions were much more fitting of an extortionist than a rape victim. She kept changing her story and even bragged to her friends at a party then next day that she slept with Kobe Bryant.

Im so nba'd out
06-11-2014, 05:21 PM
He actually averaged 19 ppg in the games he played in, unless you include game 2 where he left early in the 1st quarter after Jalen Rose admittedly intentionally injured him. Yeah, he did have a subpar series in general, but a lot of that can be attributed to playing on a bum ankle, hobbled and limping around for the rest of the series. Even so it can't be forgotten how Kobe stepped up in so many huge moments throughout the 2000 playoffs and especially in game 4 during the Finals when Shaq fouled out and Kobe carried the Lakers to victory, so it's not really a big deal in terms of his legacy. The fact that Shaq averaged 38ppg compared to Kobe who averages 19 is pretty irrelevant when you consider that Kobe was like 20 years old and Shaq was at his peak. As far as the rape accusations? Last time I checked in America you're presumed to be innocent of a crime until proven to be guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. Only Kobe and that girl know what really happened that night, but let's be honest, her actions were much more fitting of an extortionist than a rape victim. She kept changing her story and even bragged to her friends at a party then next day that she slept with Kobe Bryant.
every game counts if your hurt dont play

ArbitraryWater
06-11-2014, 05:26 PM

You think taking 3 shots scoring 1 point off a technical ft is finding the right balance of shots attempted and passing?

You can't take 25+ shots while shooting in the low 40's, but you also can't take 3 shots in the 2nd half, in a game 7 to end the season.... GET IT?

Ne 1
06-11-2014, 05:36 PM
The stat line is skewed though. Facts without context are meaningless. Btw I'm only excluding the game when he left early in the first quarter because Jalen Rose admittedly intentionally injured him.

Mr Feeny
06-11-2014, 06:59 PM

Exactly. 1 point in the second half of a game 7 is inexcusable. It's hilarious hearing these escuses now for that blatant quit job. I dont think I've ever seen anything like that , in a game 7 no less, in the NBA EVER.

Le Shaqtus
06-11-2014, 07:21 PM
Jeff pls

Cone
06-11-2014, 07:24 PM

there is a difference between facilitating and quitting

he fizzled