View Full Version : People should praise teams like the Miami Heat....

Random_Guy
06-12-2014, 01:10 AM
Its funny why the supposed fans are so insistent on stanning one player. I mean what's wrong with a superteam? If anything fans should be praising the competency of the team's front office. I mean who cares about lebron colluding? If you care enough to troll again and again this just shows that you are not a real team fan.

Basically what Im saying is, if you are a real heat fan(or any fans of teams that are winning), why get mad when other fans call your team stacked? It feels great to have a stacked team....

Magic731
06-12-2014, 01:12 AM
Its funny why the supposed fans are so insistent on stanning one player. I mean what's wrong with a superteam? If anything fans should be praising the competency of the team's front office. I mean who cares about lebron colluding? If you care enough to troll again and again this just shows that you are not a real team fan.

Basically what Im saying is, if you are a real heat fan(or any fans of teams that are winning), why get mad when other fans call your team stacked? It feels great to have a stacked team....
Say what?

Random_Guy
06-12-2014, 01:13 AM
Say what?
:applause: this is the point though, this shit doesnt apply to bandwagoners that i can agree with

Smook A.
06-12-2014, 01:15 AM
It's all about the super dick riding bandwagon fans that even give the real Heat fans a bad name. Nobody hated the Heat until LeBron shows up in the picture. Then you hear "not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4..." and some of their "fans" go "Yeah!! We the best!! Greatest of All time!! Oh my gosh my idol LeBron gonna get like 10 rings!! He's better than Jordan!!"

That's what make some of us hate the Heat, because of their non-stop bragging ass bandwagon fans. If I meet a fan whose from Miami or been a Heat fan waaaay before LeBron James joined or the 2006 Finals, then they have all my respect and you can say whatever. But seriously, these bandwagon fans gotta calm down. All in all, I don't necessarily hate the Heat; again, it's the "fans" that makes me say otherwise.

Random_Guy
06-12-2014, 01:17 AM
It's all about the super dick riding bandwagon fans that even give the real Heat fans a bad name. Nobody hated the Heat until LeBron shows up in the picture. Then you hear "not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4..." and some of their "fans" go "Yeah!! We the best!! Greatest of All time!! Oh my gosh my idol LeBron gonna get like 10 rings!! He's better than Jordan!!"

That's what make some of us hate the Heat, because of their non-stop bragging ass bandwagon fans. If I meet a fan whose from Miami or been a Heat fan waaaay before LeBron James joined or the 2006 Finals, then they have all my respect and you can say whatever. But seriously, these bandwagon fans gotta calm down. All in all, I don't necessarily hate the Heat; again, it's the "fans" that makes me say otherwise.
:applause: RG made me hate the rox for a while tbh
you legit doe:applause:

Smook A.
06-12-2014, 01:18 AM
:applause: RG made me hate the rox for a while tbh
you legit doe:applause:
:cheers:

tanner892
06-12-2014, 01:19 AM
http://i62.tinypic.com/28bsfhl.jpg

Random_Guy
06-12-2014, 01:20 AM
your point being?:coleman:

diamenz
they completed watered down the eastern conference by coming together in one city. i don't care who was responsible for it, but it's nothing to be praised.

Smook A.
All black dudes with all white chicks :lol

Jameerthefear
06-12-2014, 01:23 AM
my fellow n*ggas:
we made it :applause:

Random_Guy
06-12-2014, 01:24 AM
All black dudes with all white chicks :lol
i get it but what does that have to do with my thread:confusedshrug:
am i too asian to understand:lol

NumberSix
06-12-2014, 01:24 AM

Are you under the impression that YOUR respect is what we all strive to attain? Why do I care about your respect? Feel free to not respect me.

Random_Guy
06-12-2014, 01:25 AM
my fellow n*ggas:
we made it :applause:
white people gonna be collectible items in 20000 years

kamil
06-12-2014, 01:26 AM
Miami doesn't deserve any respect. LeBron* couldn't get it done without colluding and forming a relatively stacked team.... and still got embarrassed by Dirk and company.

Fvck the Heat and their 'fans'

NumberSix
06-12-2014, 01:27 AM
white people gonna be collectible items in 20000 years
I dunno about that. After the European Union devolves, shit is gonna get pretty crazy for a while.

Random_Guy
06-12-2014, 01:28 AM
Miami doesn't deserve any respect. LeBron* couldn't get it done without colluding and forming a relatively stacked team.... and still got embarrassed by Dirk and company.

Fvck the Heat and their 'fans'
no...lebron doesnt get any respect but miami the team should. its not easy to put together a team like that....good for riley and the fo

Random_Guy
06-12-2014, 01:28 AM
I dunno about that. After the European Union devolves, shit is gonna get pretty crazy for a while.
:rockon: :rockon:

NumberSix
06-12-2014, 01:30 AM
:rockon: :rockon:
I'm not sure you understood the implication of my post. Your location makes me think you don't know the political landscape of Europe.

Random_Guy
06-12-2014, 01:33 AM
I'm not sure you understood the implication of my post. Your location makes me think you don't know the political landscape of Europe.
I don't but crazy stuff makes me happy:rockon:

Smook A.
06-12-2014, 01:41 AM
Are you under the impression that YOUR respect is what we all strive to attain? Why do I care about your respect? Feel free to not respect me.
How long have you been a Heat fan for?

NumberSix
06-12-2014, 01:47 AM
How long have you been a Heat fan for?
I'm not in search of your approval. All you idiots tell anybody after a certain date is that they aren't real fans and anybody before a certain date you say you don't believe them. Have any opinion of me you want guy.

Smook A.
06-12-2014, 01:49 AM
I'm not in search of your approval. All you idiots tell anybody after a certain date is that they aren't real fans and anybody before a certain date you say you don't believe them. Have any opinion of me you want guy.
You're a cool dude. Im just asking :confusedshrug:

NumberSix
06-12-2014, 01:53 AM
You're a cool dude. Im just asking :confusedshrug:
Since the Shaq trade in 2004.

Smook A.
06-12-2014, 01:55 AM
Since the Shaq trade in 2004.
Nothing wrong with that. I don't consider you a bad fan or anything since you don't go around here making dumb posts and dumb threads. You're actually a good poster, imo :cheers:

NumberSix
06-12-2014, 01:57 AM
Nothing wrong with that. I don't consider you a bad fan or anything since you don't go around here making dumb posts and dumb threads. You're actually a good poster, imo :cheers:
I'm pretty sure I do.

Smook A.
06-12-2014, 01:59 AM
I'm pretty sure I do.
Prophets dont make dumb posts

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=9987359&postcount=1

knicksman
06-12-2014, 02:04 AM
meh im an nba fan first. And its not good for the league. Theres a reason why its so far from NFL. I mean baseball, one of the most boring sports, could even compete with NBA. LOL thats how embarrassing it is to be an NBA fan.

Random_Guy
06-12-2014, 02:08 AM
meh im an nba fan first. And its not good for the league. Theres a reason why its so far from NBA. I mean baseball, one of the most boring sports, could even compete with NBA. LOL thats how embarrassing it is to be an NBA fan.
im a nba first fan to tbh, since my loactation doesnt really allow any connections:lol