PDA

View Full Version : Melo Bron Dwade Bosh Allen

Im so nba'd out
06-12-2014, 06:54 AM
NO RINGS WOULD COUNT.It would actually hurt lebron's legacy if this happens.I DONT CARE IF THEY WIN 5 STR8 RINGS NOT 1 WOULD COUNT IN MY EYES.THATS JUST TOO STACKED.EASTERN CONFERENCE ALL STARS STARTERS ALL ON THE SAME TEAM IS JUST FKING G.AY.

Eye Test
06-12-2014, 06:56 AM
healthy rondo is next in line :applause:

Im so nba'd out
06-12-2014, 06:56 AM
We all know carmelo would just adjust his game and let lebron do everything just like how he plays on team usa he wouldnt dominate the ball he would just get open 3's all game.Just thinking about how gay this would be is making my blood boil.NOT A DOUBT IN MY FKING MIND CARMELO WOULD FIT RIGHT IN AND BOW TO LEBRON JUST LIKE WADE AND BOSH AND THEY WOULD BE UNSTOPPABLE.

QuebecBaller
06-12-2014, 07:17 AM
f*ck Allen...

Bring Darko so they can call themself "The Top 5"

pg - Wade
sg - Lebron
sf - Melo
pf - Bosh
c - Darko

-Lebron23-
06-12-2014, 07:27 AM
Fvck that

PG - Theoo
SG - Wade
SF - LeBro
PF - Melo
C - Posh

Bench: Cole, Allen...

IT's OVER

Just by removing Chalmers and adding Theoo, 29 owners would sue.

Im so nba'd out
06-12-2014, 08:03 AM
The fact that you fakkits make jokes makes me more furious.You want championships so bad that you dont care to which extent you have to go to get it.THIS WILL RUIN THE LEAGUE AND YOU JACKAZZES DONT SEE IT.The thing is i know lebron would do this in a heartbeat.I just prey carmelo has no bch azzness in him.
http://www.backstageviral.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/tripple-h-is-not-happy.gif

VIntageNOvel
06-12-2014, 08:25 AM
dont forget the sixth man crawford brother has yet to retired :applause:

StephHamann
06-12-2014, 09:22 AM
Gortat is free agent, without a legit center lebron would have to carry this scrub team of wade bosh melo alone!

SsKSpurs21
06-12-2014, 10:18 AM
i hate to say this but if Kobe gets so much crap for playing with Shaq, then Lebron should be faulted heavily for playing with the #3, #4, and #5 picks of his same draft class. all these guys are perennial allstars, USA gold medalists, and future HOFs.

Real14
06-12-2014, 11:53 AM
Im trying out for tha knicks if this happen.

-Lebron23-
06-12-2014, 11:55 AM
Im trying out for tha knicks if this happen.
If JR Smith's brother made it, you could too

r15mohd
06-12-2014, 12:41 PM
i hate to say this but if Kobe gets so much crap for playing with Shaq, then Lebron should be faulted heavily for playing with the #3, #4, and #5 picks of his same draft class. all these guys are perennial allstars, USA gold medalists, and future HOFs.

so long as Lebron is your go to, full out, best player...there's nothing to question. MJ is questioned with Pippen or Rodman, even though they were both HOF and AllStar players. that is where the stark difference is in the Kobe/Shaq comparisons...Kobe coat tailed the first 3, where as Lebron and MJ lead every championship run they've been in.

btw...don't want Melo, rather the big 3 and role fillers. if they are all willing to take cuts, there's viable options on FA that aren't as costly and that can fill the holes for Miami. Melo is too costly, and jeopardizes adding a descent bench/defense/big.