PDA

View Full Version : Nike Air Max are junk....

9erempiree
06-12-2014, 06:17 PM
I am chilling here in the library watching the World Cup and I notice people's shoes are squeaking as they walk. I look over at 3 people that just walked by and they were Nike Air Max's.

Why did I look up when I hear the squeak? My Air Max's that I wear daily does the same shit.:facepalm So it is programmed in my mind and so far 3 people's shoes squeak like mine.

Horrible horrible shoes. They are nice when new but suck the big one in durability. I think it is the air pockets compressing and making that sound. I can reproduce the sound just sitting.

HylianNightmare
06-13-2014, 07:34 AM
the only pair of air maxes i ever owned did that, never buying another pair of those joints again

Done_And_Done
06-13-2014, 09:23 AM
Their a damn good looking sneaker though. Rocking my Poo coloured browns as we speak...

fiddy
06-13-2014, 09:28 AM
Their a damn good looking sneaker though. Rocking my Poo coloured browns as we speak...
No :confusedshrug:

Done_And_Done
06-13-2014, 10:03 AM
To each their own hombre. I've always liked the look of them...

Budadiiii
06-13-2014, 10:07 AM
To each their own hombre. I've always liked the look of them...
I rock these every once in a while when necessary.

Support the troops.

http://sneakersaddict.com/images/Nike-Air-Max-90-Atmos-Infrared-Camo.jpg

I scuffed them up last time I went out. Makes me sad. :(

Done_And_Done
06-13-2014, 10:09 AM
I rock these every once in a while when necessary.

Support the troops.

http://sneakersaddict.com/images/Nike-Air-Max-90-Atmos-Infrared-Camo.jpg

I scuffed them up last time I went out. Makes me sad. :(

See that's the thing about Max's. They're literally one of the only sneakers where a normally ridiculous design/ colour scheme such as camo over red trim would look sloppy but for some reason it works on this shoe. I actually like these alot...

Budadiiii
06-13-2014, 10:14 AM
See that's the thing about Max's. They're literally one of the only sneakers where a normally ridiculous design/ colour scheme such as camo over red trim would look sloppy but for some reason it works on this shoe. I actually like these alot...
I know exactly what you mean.

The goofyness level would be too high for any other design. Air Max's repel the goofyness :dancin

Draz
06-13-2014, 03:35 PM
I was looking up these before this thread. I guess I'll cancel.

9erempiree
06-13-2014, 03:38 PM
Looks? They look great.

Comfort? Very.

Durability? Nah..they squeak. My walk has a squeak and I get stared at. Imagine a fat dude walking.

I don't think I am buying another one.

9erempiree
06-13-2014, 03:42 PM
Camo Air Max looks good.

9erempiree
06-13-2014, 03:55 PM
I have a pair of Nikes that squeak too but only the left shoe. Crazy annoying and a little embarrassing, only use them as beaters anymore. Never had any other footwear squeak before.

I am going to tryout New Balance as a daily wearer next.

I know what you are talking about. Mine is on the right shoe on the heel, where the air pockets are.

Budadiiii
06-13-2014, 04:17 PM
My shoes don't squeak at all but then again I don't wear them very often.

Are they everyday shoes for you? How long till they started making noise?

MrC1991
06-13-2014, 04:20 PM
I own quite a few pairs of Air Maxs and never had a problem with them except the ones I use to do roofing in I ****ed them up in 3 months lol