PDA

View Full Version : LeBron James mentality

Marlo_Stanfield
06-12-2014, 10:07 PM
okay this guy shooting 58% for the series and 50+% from three..
Heat are losing the Ship tonight and he just refuses to shoot.
only 5 shot attempts and heat are down 18.
he will be blames whatever happens anyway so why the fukk is he not even trying??
can anyone, not trolling please, explain this to me??
it just makes NO sense at all:confusedshrug:

9erempiree
06-12-2014, 10:08 PM
lol @ the first thing OP brings up is his FG%

TylerOO
06-12-2014, 10:08 PM
kitten soft.

DFish24
06-12-2014, 10:09 PM
Melt Down Mode (On) (Off)

SwayDizzle
06-12-2014, 10:12 PM
getting creamed

knicksman
06-12-2014, 10:15 PM
because hes focusing on skills(passing) that really doesnt matter for his role(scoring) and so he doesnt have confidence.

stalkerforlife
06-12-2014, 10:16 PM
He so effiicient, doe

Marlo_Stanfield
06-12-2014, 10:16 PM
still not a single good answer for a legit question
ya

Mure
06-12-2014, 10:17 PM
How you can have the body and talent of a god and the brain of a rodent just amazes me. This dude is so fvcking shook it's incredible. My team is getting destroyed and I shot 5 shots in a half? Get some balls dude.

kshutts1
06-12-2014, 10:18 PM
All I can legit think of is... the Heat are so focused on playing together, and not going into "I got this" mode, that they OVERpass. Nearly every player (except for Allen) is doing this.

I want to see someone care. Honestly, I would applaud Lebron right now for literally slapping the next person with a defensive lapse, then taking it to the Spurs EVERY. SINGLE. POSSESSION.

Team needs mental leadership. Not "pass the ball" leadership. You're not the Spurs. You're the most talented team on the planet. Play like it.

SwayDizzle
06-12-2014, 10:20 PM
because he's not Kobe

stalkerforlife
06-12-2014, 10:20 PM
Bu bu bu bu bu BUT Bron is soooo efficient, though! He da PER king! He da advanced stats king!

I don't care.

He's not alpha enough to be in my top 10 and don't you dare EVER tell me he is better than Bird or Kobe.

kshutts1
06-12-2014, 10:21 PM
How you can have the body and talent of a god and the brain of a rodent just amazes me. This dude is so fvcking shook it's incredible. My team is getting destroyed and I shot 5 shots in a half? Get some balls dude.
No joke, I've never lost this badly in pickup unless the team really outclassed us. And even then I left more skin on the asphalt than the other 9 guys combined.

If I'm the best player on my team, much less on the court, and my team goes down big? Epic "I got this" moment. I ALWAYS D the ball. I chase EVERY board (and I don't normally rebound). I foul or block EVERY shot. And you better believe I score or assist every point.

Why Lebron doesn't have that? I don't know. I never understood or cared what people meant when they said Lebron didn't have the killer mentality... I don't want a player to Kobe my team out of the game. But right now? I want Kobe.

Cowboy Thunder
06-12-2014, 10:22 PM
Melt Down Mode (On) (Off)

Nice creativity Fish :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

D-Fish in general :applause: :applause:

Real14
06-12-2014, 10:22 PM
I think itz about time to replace your silkkthacocker avatar down cuz you prolly aint gonna see tha salty niguh anytime soon:lol

Milbuck
06-12-2014, 10:27 PM
I keep hearing "he's so physically gifted"...but right now, he really doesn't look like it. His body is wearing down, he's still a better athlete than just about anyone else in the league, but he's nowhere near the athlete he was a few years ago. And it doesn't help that he HAS to carry them to have a chance every night. The dude legitimately looks exhausted every other game. Over the years he's been so far above everyone else on a physical level, there was essentially no one who could stop him. He's grown accustomed to being physically unguardable. Because of that he's just never had to develop the footwork, offensive fundamentals, and overall scoring arsenal that guys like MJ, Kobe, Melo, etc had. We talk about Kobe/MJ's work ethics and attribute their games to that, but that didn't start in the NBA. They were working on those scoring arsenals since a young age...Lebron, being the physical monster he is, literally never had to develop that because he was always on another level physically. Now with fatigue, less lateral quickness, and less overall speed, he's just not at that absurd level of dominance anymore. Defenses are now capable of staying with him. Kawhi is strong, athletic, and mentally unbreakable. The Spurs defense is so well organized and disciplined, they just will not collapse the way other defenses will. It takes Lebron at or close to his absolute physical peak to consistently perform against this team. He'll have a few great games against them, just like he did last year's finals, but he's just not physically capable of destroying them for every single game of the series.