Hamtaro CP3KDKG
06-13-2014, 12:31 AM
LeBeta
LeStat
LeFakkit
LeNofather

SouBeachTalents
06-13-2014, 12:32 AM
He could have dropped 15-20 in the 4th and it wouldn't have changed the outcome of the game. His teammates were awful

plowking
And if he scored 20 points, it would be LeStatpad.

Haters love covering all bases before anything even happens. Everyone in here was shook before game 4 blaming the officials before anything even happened. :oldlol:

BasedTom
You must have missed the other 3 threads about this very same interesting statistic.

Eye Test
06-13-2014, 12:33 AM
lenofather is mean i do not aprove but yes, lebron has been pasive, i can see kobe gunning for his life in such situation.. 1-20 who cares. its just good knowing the man on your team is in charge and willing to take the blame

pauk
06-13-2014, 12:34 AM
So? You think if he scored 10+ points it would have mattered jack? The only thing that would do is you have this thread up anyways making something else up like "Lebron statpadded hahah, scoring empty points"

Lebron got his, but those other guys.....

veilside23
06-13-2014, 12:35 AM
he had 19 in the third though :D

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-13-2014, 12:36 AM
And if he scored 20 points, it would be LeStatpad.

Haters love covering all bases before anything even happens. Everyone in here was shook before game 4 blaming the officials before anything even happened. :oldlol:

No it wouldn't. There is no such thing as statpadding (boosting your stats, late in the game when the game is 100% out of reach) to start a 4th quarter.

Idiot LeBron fans in damage control. I love it :oldlol:

pegasus
I miss the 2011 Lebron. Back then you could at least depend on him to average almost 2 points in the 4th quarters.

SexSymbol
So? You think if he scored 10+ points it would have mattered jack?
What the **** are you talking about.
That would be at least counted as trying, he should have shot 30+ times today the way his shots were falling.
Now he's averaging 0,75 ppg in the last five minutes and that is pathetic no matter how much of a blow out it is

kamil
06-13-2014, 12:37 AM
LeSquirts
LeShortcut
LeCollusion

moe94
No it wouldn't. There is no such thing as statpadding (boosting your stats, late in the game when the game is 100% out of reach) to start a 4th quarter.

Check the thread and see what n*ggas were saying. :coleman:

plowking

So why was their copious amounts of posters posting "LeStatpad" with Lebron's 19 point 3rd quarter?

I'll wait.

Qwyjibo
06-13-2014, 12:38 AM
And yet he still scored 28 overall which is pretty good in the end. A point in the 1st is worth the same as a point in the 4th.

It's funny how people will always point at the players that are least responsible for their team losing. Lebron, Dirk, KG with the Wolves, Kobe with the shit post-Shaq Lakers, etc. Maybe you should point out all those other players that actually didn't do their jobs well?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-13-2014, 12:38 AM
So why was their copious amounts of posters posting "LeStatpad" with Lebron's 19 point 3rd quarter?

I'll wait.

Because like you, they're also idiots.

SouBeachTalents
06-13-2014, 12:39 AM
How dare you, he actually averaged THREE points in the 4th quarter in that series

plowking
06-13-2014, 12:40 AM
Check the thread and see what n*ggas were saying. :coleman:

Exactly.

These dudes cover all bases and act like they're top shit predicting everything. :oldlol:

"Heat win game 4 since refs will help them, Spurs win if called fairly"

After game... "See told y'all, I'm always right".

"Lebron chokes in the 4th, his stacked team takes him over the line though"

After game... "See, Lebron choked, told y'all."

So many basketball gurus on here. :oldlol:

imdaman99
06-13-2014, 12:40 AM
He turned into Kobe game 7 against the Suns.

You branstans can't kill Kobe for doin it first, he did it to prove a point. They were not going to win that game even if Kobe had 50. He did it prove to Phil and his front office that he needed teammates. Maybe bran did the same... :roll:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-13-2014, 12:41 AM
He turned into Kobe game 7 against the Suns.

You branstans can't kill Kobe for doin it first, he did it to prove a point. They were not going to win that game even if Kobe had 50. He did it prove to Phil and his front office that he needed teammates. Maybe bran did the same... :roll:

Exactly
Its cute seeing them do mental gymnastics though. Keep it coming, stans :cheers:

plowking
06-13-2014, 12:42 AM
Because like you, they're also idiots.

Yeah, you're the wise one. Bron clearly should have been out there with a 25 point lead to the Spurs with 6 minutes to go. Heat clearly had a shot.

AnaheimLakers24
06-13-2014, 12:43 AM
lenofather :lol

Mr Feeny
06-13-2014, 12:46 AM
Yeah, you're the wise one. Bron clearly should have been out there with a 25 point lead to the Spurs with 6 minutes to go. Heat clearly had a shot.

Game 2, 2008 final.
They def "had a shot" no matter how unlikely it was.

gts
06-13-2014, 12:48 AM

It's the effing NBA Finals.. you go down swinging

Mr Feeny
06-13-2014, 12:50 AM

This. Don't go down with a whimper.

Black and White
06-13-2014, 12:54 AM

You act like this is some regular season game, there is no statpadding in the finals (unless its like 4 mins or so to go), there is no do-overs, you screw it up once and its over, that why you have to try and do everything you can

plowking
06-13-2014, 12:57 AM

Did you miss the bit where they built on the lead in the 4th while he was out there taking shots?

You're no better than the rest of the haters on here. You just have more posts on here and have been here longer. Seeing your opinions recently make me realize you're as clouded and stupid with your thoughts on the game as the OP.

Good for you for holding back the urge to type LeStatpad, Leloser and the likes. At least you have that going for you.

coin24
06-13-2014, 01:11 AM
Bran stans so salty today:lol

Your boy didnt show up in the first half and only came out swinging too late in the third...
Pathetic effort all around by miami today..

Glorious to watch:cheers:

NASH = BEST
06-13-2014, 02:02 AM
0pts in the 4th by James is just pathetic for a team leader.

So what if they were getting their shit pushed in, as the team leader it's his job to put up a fight man. Even if it was just garbage time points, any kind of effort by James could have gone along way for his team.

They could have cut the lead and maybe built some confidence and momentum for the next game, but if your leader doesnt give a f.uck then no one on your will either.

zizozain
06-13-2014, 08:56 AM
lol

sd3035
06-13-2014, 09:09 AM
Well, at least he's consistent

GimmeThat
06-13-2014, 09:30 AM
so is it points per game, or is it points by quarters and which quarters from now on.

because I think the stats guy are really starting to get concern about the whole when you score how much stamina you got left and what's the line up you got against and all.

maybe we need something like a "after how minutes played, FG% change"

edrick
06-13-2014, 09:34 AM
so is it points per game, or is it points by quarters and which quarters from now on.

because I think the stats guy are really starting to get concern about the whole when you score how much stamina you got left and what's the line up you got against and all.

maybe we need something like a "after how minutes played, FG% change"

Lebron is only measured by the 4th quarter. The rest of the game doesn't matter... unless Lebron sucks in the first half, then it's his fault. It's so easy to hate. I don't know why people bother. It's pathetic.

diamenz
06-13-2014, 02:31 PM
LeSquirts
LeShortcut
LeCollusion

:roll: :roll:
:cheers: