PDA

View Full Version : The Decision - Part 2

LeFraud James
06-13-2014, 03:11 AM
Which team will get the blessing that is the talents of Mr. LeBron James?

Will he stay put in the putrid East, or will he try his hand in the West?

Let's discuss this historic moment that is in our near future.

HOoopCityJones
06-13-2014, 03:20 AM
Knicks, calling it.

bigkingsfan
06-13-2014, 03:21 AM
The King is coming home.

BasedTom
06-13-2014, 03:26 AM
Your mother made the wrong decision when she didn't go through with that abortion, OP.

The-Legend-24
06-13-2014, 03:27 AM
No way this dude goes to a West team.

COnDEMnED
06-13-2014, 03:31 AM
Cleveland...with Los Angeles Lakers having a shot in the dark.

Black and White
06-13-2014, 03:33 AM
Cleveland is my pick

Irving/Jack
Waiters
LeBron/Clark
Thompson/Bennett
Embiid/Varejao/Hawes??

Eye Test
06-13-2014, 03:34 AM
Cleveland...with Los Angeles Lakers having a shot in the dark.

he avoided chicago cause the 13-year old shadow of michael jordan haunted that place and you think he'll try the lakers where kobe is currently active? :no:

COnDEMnED
06-13-2014, 03:35 AM
he avoided chicago cause the 13-year old shadow of michael jordan haunted that place and you think he'll try the lakers where kobe is currently active? :no:
Well...what do you consider "active"?

Eye Test
06-13-2014, 03:36 AM
Well...what do you consider "active"?

:coleman:

Leroy Jetson
06-13-2014, 03:40 AM
I doubt he comes to the West where you don't get a free pass to the finals every year.

RedBlackAttack
06-13-2014, 03:41 AM
Cleveland is my pick

Irving/Jack
Waiters
LeBron/ Clark
Thompson/Bennett
Embiid/Varejao/Hawes??
Clark was traded at the deadline. It would probably look more like this...

Irving / Jack
Waiters / Miles
James / Karasev
Thompson / Bennett
Embiid / Varejao / Zeller

Hopefully he goes elsewhere. I don't think there's a chance he comes back here. Why would he choose such an incredibly young team? We're not talking 25-26-year-old young, here... We're talking 20-22 for the majority of the roster.

I think James would be better off going to a more veteran group, if he leaves. I expect him to stay in Miami.

COnDEMnED
06-13-2014, 03:41 AM
:coleman:
Well, I mostly listed the Lakers because I thought Lebron would look at the cap space once Kobe and crew are gone. He could super friend it up again if he wanted. I honestly think he's going to Cleveland, but the Lakers were the only other team I could think of with cap space as an alternative.

Eye Test
06-13-2014, 03:44 AM
Well, I mostly listed the Lakers because I thought Lebron would look at the cap space once Kobe and crew are gone. He could super friend it up again if he wanted. I honestly think he's going to Cleveland, but the Lakers were the only other team I could think of with cap space as an alternative.

he should go to cleveland and earn the worlds respect back, even if he doesnt win a chip

i can alrdy see the top google searches "how to unburn a jersey"

pastis
06-13-2014, 03:46 AM
-"and this was the moment where you saw dwayne wade naked?"

-"wow, it was wooow, amazing"

Smook A.
06-13-2014, 03:48 AM
http://geology.com/satellite/cities/map/cleveland-map.gif

miggyme1
06-13-2014, 04:18 AM
dude isnt going back to cleveland..to play for dan gilbert?????? cmon lets be serious folks.

its really nowhere he can go besides new york and play with melo...lights are too bright for lebron in la...he will crack under those lights and too play with a mediocre team and an aging kobe? nah..soon as he steps foot in la people will expect a ring or bust...something he didnt deal with in cleveland or miami..miami was just happy to have bron for the most part..the media hyped up his stay in miami in my opinion

but i really cant see him leaving miami..NO state tax....pretty decent media market thats expanding since miami is getting a soccer team pretty soon...nice weather year round for training and fun....miami just has to make a few adjustments....they need to find a young sg..time to move wade to the bench. pg play is spotty but chalmers and cole are both young and still growing...might be time to start cole tho..more minutes might be good for him since he is the better athlete out the two and can do more things on a court than chalmers besides a better long range jumper

COnDEMnED
06-13-2014, 04:35 AM
dude isnt going back to cleveland..to play for dan gilbert?????? cmon lets be serious folks.

its really nowhere he can go besides new york and play with melo...lights are too bright for lebron in la...he will crack under those lights and too play with a mediocre team and an aging kobe? nah..soon as he steps foot in la people will expect a ring or bust...something he didnt deal with in cleveland or miami..miami was just happy to have bron for the most part..the media hyped up his stay in miami in my opinion

but i really cant see him leaving miami..NO state tax....pretty decent media market thats expanding since miami is getting a soccer team pretty soon...nice weather year round for training and fun....miami just has to make a few adjustments....they need to find a young sg..time to move wade to the bench. pg play is spotty but chalmers and cole are both young and still growing...might be time to start cole tho..more minutes might be good for him since he is the better athlete out the two and can do more things on a court than chalmers besides a better long range jumper
Well I think it really comes down to Wade. How much money is he going to demand. If Lebron wants to win, he may have to look elsewhere. Pretty soon the big three will be the big Lebron and Bosh. NY will be the big Lebron and Melo..with no cap space. He could stay in Miami, but I think the heat window is about to shut.

LeFraud James
06-16-2014, 03:43 AM
Your mother made the wrong decision when she didn't go through with that abortion, OP.

DOROTHY MANTOOTH IS A SAINT!! YOU HEAR ME?!?

LeFraud James
06-24-2014, 02:57 PM
LeBron opted out.

One step closer to LeDecision Part Duex :party: :party: :party:

Kukoc
06-24-2014, 03:04 PM
Cleveland

Draz
06-24-2014, 03:40 PM
He comes to NY the amount of attention he will get my god

Fiddlesticks
06-24-2014, 03:42 PM
The King to the Kings. Book it, Shaq is a genius.

jzek
06-24-2014, 03:43 PM
He realistically has only three destinations:

Miami
Cleveland
Atlanta

AlphaWolf24
06-24-2014, 03:46 PM
Clark was traded at the deadline. It would probably look more like this...

Irving / Jack
Waiters / Miles
James / Karasev
Thompson / Bennett
Embiid / Varejao / Zeller

Hopefully he goes elsewhere. I don't think there's a chance he comes back here. Why would he choose such an incredibly young team? We're not talking 25-26-year-old young, here... We're talking 20-22 for the majority of the roster.

I think James would be better off going to a more veteran group, if he leaves. I expect him to stay in Miami.

Because he made a mistake...he knows it...we know it....

come back home Bron.....Cleveland needs you.

http://i495.photobucket.com/albums/rr320/BruceBlitz/lbjrise_zpsc41ea74f.jpg

MrC1991
06-24-2014, 03:46 PM
Here we go again lmao

BoutPractice
06-24-2014, 04:05 PM
Have to admire Knicks fans, still believing after all this time.

MrC1991
06-24-2014, 04:06 PM
Have to admire Knicks fans, still believing after all this time.

Don't do em like that. :lol