PDA

View Full Version : The NBA is officially SCREWED starting post FINALS!

SacJB Shady
06-13-2014, 07:24 AM
There is no way Sterling and his team won't dig up relevant stuff on all the owners! There is no way! And Good! Adam Silver has proven to be a bastard and a hypocrite! Just like in Poker, don't overplay your hand. Silver went for the raise and is finding that he may be in deep shit! Sterling has nothing to worry about, he could give a Fukc less! Fukc 2 billion, I'm just going to bring all you down with me!

SacJB Shady
06-13-2014, 07:40 AM
Didnt Cuban say something like the nba is heading down a slippery slope with the sterling ban? well here is that slippery slope.....

I know dude!

And fukc Lebron! Bore me to death in this finals series! Sterling is more exciting than you. :cheers:

Collie
06-13-2014, 07:43 AM
Look for Sterling to get assassinated soon.

Sarcastic
06-13-2014, 08:26 AM
Do you honestly believe that 1 billionaire can do something to take down 29 billionaires? They would sue him so bad, that he would die penniless.

Wait I forgot who I was talking to. You probably do believe he can do something to them. :hammerhead:

qrich
06-13-2014, 08:32 AM
Do you honestly believe that 1 billionaire can do something to take down 29 billionaires? They would sue him so bad, that he would die penniless.

Wait I forgot who I was talking to. You probably do believe he can do something to them. :hammerhead:

:facepalm

Shady's actually right this time around. His attorney, with very little effort, has already shown numerous situations where members of the NBA, at various levels, have shown discrimination. You think a group of four P.I.'s with a seven figure bonus won't do dig up a lot of crap, that, at the very least, will lead to a media shitstorm?

NuggetsFan
06-13-2014, 08:43 AM

I doubt anything happens but good luck leaving him "penniless". He's so old lawyers would have everything tied up in court for years. Would never get resolved. It wouldn't be 29 owners either, I'm sure the clean ones would be left alone.

I mean why can't he atleast annoy the NBA and continue to bring bad press? Forget what game it was but one of the finals game had Silver on at halftime talking about it, that alone is hurting them.

Adam Silver
06-14-2014, 04:44 AM
I do not fear Sterling. I cannot imagine the other owners having said something as bad as Sterling with concrete evidence behind it.

ILLsmak
06-14-2014, 06:22 AM

one woman could take down 29 billionaires. It's so easy to access information now... and imagine if you are a billionaire, too. Yeah, I think he can totally do some damage. We'll see what happens tho.

-Smak

step_back
06-14-2014, 06:27 AM
This is going to be really bad for the NBA. Sterling is acting like a teenage brat. He made racist comments and got caught. He should sell the team for a very generous $2 Billion and move on. Wanting to bring down the rest of the NBA because of his mistake shows you what a horrible old **** this man really is.

coin24
06-14-2014, 06:30 AM
This will get very interesting:banana:

SacJB Shady
06-14-2014, 06:40 AM
Can one billionaire take down 29 owners? There may not be 29 to take down, but what if he took down 3 to 5 owners? Even taking down 2 would bring a lot of heat and continue to set the unprecedented precedent. Sterling is the Jose Canseco of the NBA. He WILL dig up info and prove it to be true. He will brig other owners down.

PizzamanIRL
06-14-2014, 07:39 AM
So they're screwed at approximately 10:30pm Sunday night.

Bobcats2013
06-14-2014, 08:03 AM
Unless they find Prokhorov str8 mobbing nikkas ain't shet gon happen.

KrizMiz
06-14-2014, 08:15 AM
a man who doesnt have anything to loose is a dangerous man

longtime lurker
06-14-2014, 08:28 AM
Sterling is such an idiot. I can't wait until nothing comes of this and the moron is left with a team worth nothing.

JellyBean
06-14-2014, 08:37 AM
No it's not. The League has lawyers just as well. And if Sterling wants to take it there, then so be it. You can already tell how out of touch this man is. One day he is cool with the deal going forward. The next day he is not cool with the deal. This dude is a nut case.

bagelred
06-14-2014, 08:43 AM
Adam Silver is not a bastard, because his name isn't Adam Snow.

bagelred
06-14-2014, 08:44 AM
Sterling is such an idiot. I can't wait until nothing comes of this and the moron is left with a team worth nothing.

He's an idiot because he doesn't want to sell his basketball team that he's owned for 30 years? That makes him an idiot?

longtime lurker
06-14-2014, 09:11 AM
He's an idiot because he doesn't want to sell his basketball team that he's owned for 30 years? That makes him an idiot?

Sterling knew the rules of the contract when he signed them. If the other owners vote him out he's out simple as that. He can walk away with billions of dollars or he can continue this petty bullsh!t and walk away with nothing. The league will dissolve the Clippers and he'll also open up himself to a shit load of lawsuits from other owners if he doesn't have evidence to back up his claims. Oh not to mention in the agreement he signed as part of the sale if he sues the NBA his own trust has to pay their legal fees. So yeah he's an idiot.

ZenMaster
06-14-2014, 09:24 AM
Sterling knew the rules of the contract when he signed them. If the other owners vote him out he's out simple as that. He can walk away with billions of dollars or he can continue this petty bullsh!t and walk away with nothing. The league will dissolve the Clippers and he'll also open up himself to a shit load of lawsuits from other owners if he doesn't have evidence to back up his claims. Oh not to mention in the agreement he signed as part of the sale if he sues the NBA his own trust has to pay their legal fees. So yeah he's an idiot.

If it was "as simple as that" he would have been voted out before now and there would be no reason for bylaws.

And if you really think he's going to sue if his own trust will pay the settlement then you're the idiot.