PDA

View Full Version : Didn't LeBron have like 20 points in the 3rd Q? What is with the hate???

Budadiiii
06-13-2014, 08:57 AM
I don't see how he could do more. 20 pts in the 3rd Q alone? Come on. It's a team game.

IllegalD
06-13-2014, 08:59 AM
Empty stats in a losing effort.

No-one gave Kobe passes when he lit it up while his team sucked around him.

Deal with it, b*tch

Beastmode88
06-13-2014, 09:01 AM
Link those 4th quarter stats. In before pauk's damage control on how bran was the only one player and giving no credit to the spurs defense. #MJ>BRAN. #Striveforgreatness

Calabis
06-13-2014, 09:03 AM
I don't see how he could do more. 20 pts in the 3rd Q alone? Come on. It's a team game.

Tell him to try to play defense and hit 20 in the first half...maybe it will change the atmosphere of the game.

:facepalm 20 pts when ur down 20 :rolleyes:

Derka
06-13-2014, 09:04 AM
When you're the The Guy...you're gonna catch hell. That's just the way it goes. A lot of times its completely unfair, but that's just tough titty.

In his case, the Spurs defensive plan has clearly put him out of sorts. Even Jordan couldn't deal with the Pistons for a couple of seasons, no matter how hard he tried to will himself over them. On the other end of the ball, he's equally as guilty of the Heat's shared failures on the defensive end.

Warfan
06-13-2014, 09:04 AM
Bran should've been aggressive more aggressive from the jump last night. But Game 3 he played well in the 1st half and Miami are down 20 at the half, game 2 he plays below average and the Heat are still down 20. Spurs are just too good :bowdown: :bowdown:

Deal with it, b*tch

Which teams did he light up when he still lost? Phoenix? If so, no he didn't.

Budadiiii
06-13-2014, 09:06 AM

Deal with it, b*tch
Hey now!

I am just being real. But I see your point though bro. The game was already over and he was just trading baskets with the Spurs, and to be quite frank they were letting him score because the lead wasn't budging. Why not let the dude hit a couple of bunny layups. :confusedshrug:

No one gave Kobe a pass either so I see your point there.

But we must acknowledge he scored 20 points in the 4th quarter. Stats = facts and facts are GOOD.

Stats are the be all end all in basketball. That is why LeBron is the best.

Indian guy
06-13-2014, 09:25 AM
His team's losing. That's really all one needs to rag on LeBron. People have been waiting for this for 3 years.

To me though, this has been LeBron's postseason showing as a Heat. Every aspect of his game clicked. Miami just ran into a special team. Nothing you can do about it.

DMAVS41
06-13-2014, 09:29 AM
His team's losing. That's really all one needs to rag on LeBron. People have been waiting for this for 3 years.

To me though, this has been LeBron's postseason showing as a Heat. Every aspect of his game clicked. Miami just ran into a special team. Nothing you can do about it.

Yep....this isn't on Lebron at all.

But that is the problem with the 11 all time bad choke. It robbed the Heat of a title that they could and should have done something about.

Now it's 2 titles in 4 years with a team that might split up or be even worse next year.

After 4 years, if the Heat do lose, nothing special has happened. I find that funny and great at the same time.

Calabis
06-13-2014, 09:31 AM
Hey now!

I am just being real. But I see your point though bro. The game was already over and he was just trading baskets with the Spurs, and to be quite frank they were letting him score because the lead wasn't budging. Why not let the dude hit a couple of bunny layups. :confusedshrug:

But we must acknowledge he scored 20 points in the 4th quarter. Stats = facts and facts are GOOD.

So he scored 20 third quarter points.....8 points in the first quarter? Where was he the rest of the time

#LeVaction????

Looking at stats without context is ridiculous.....like ESPN posting his numbers as if he was scoring at a steady pace.....he disappeared for large portions of the game and let his defensive responsibility score or breakdown the teams defense way to often

Budadiiii
Yep....this isn't on Lebron at all.

But that is the problem with the 11 all time bad choke. It robbed the Heat of a title that they could and should have done something about.

Now it's 2 titles in 4 years with a team that might split up or be even worse next year.

After 4 years, if the Heat do lose, nothing special has happened. I find that funny and great at the same time.
As a Dirk stan, aren't you disappointed that Manu has surpassed him on the all-time list?

Collie
Hey now!

Dat Spurs generosity :bowdown:

Real14
06-13-2014, 09:32 AM
All tha hate comes from his other poor quarters and not 7, not 8...

Jlamb47
06-13-2014, 09:32 AM

When KD was losing and still leading the playoffs in points hes garbage and trash
but when Lebron does it its a "Team Game"
Dude yal are so weak minded

DMAVS41
06-13-2014, 09:33 AM
As a Dirk stan, aren't you disappointed that Manu has surpassed him on the all-time list?

Manu?

Good luck supporting that claim. Love Manu though...

Budadiiii
06-13-2014, 09:35 AM
So he scored 20 third quarter points.....8 points in the first quarter? Where was he the rest of the time

#LeVaction????

Looking at stats without context is ridiculous.....like ESPN posting his numbers as if he was scoring at a steady pace.....he disappeared for large portions of the game and let his defensive responsibility score or breakdown the teams defense way to often
What do you mean? My dad says stats are the only thing that matter so that makes me think LeBron must be the best player ever. :confusedshrug:

Stats = facts = truth

Stats facts truth iz a triangle and it all goes together and stuff, you know?

12233412 divided by the nucleus of the proton and expand the circumference until you reach the tip of the spudomoter = LeBron is GOAT. It's simple dude.

Calabis
06-13-2014, 09:37 AM
What do you mean? My dad says stats are the only thing that matter so that makes me think LeBron must be the best player ever. :confusedshrug:

Stats = facts = truth

Stats facts truth iz a triangle and it all goes together and stuff, you know?

12233412 divided by the nucleus of the proton and expand the circumference until you reach the tip of the spudomoter = LeBron is GOAT. It's simple dude.

Awwwhhhh my fault :oldlol: ...I have seen the light....Lebron with dat efficiency= GOAT

edrick
06-13-2014, 09:38 AM
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Troll_27fbb3_1691933.jpg

GimmeThat
06-13-2014, 09:43 AM
because in baseball, the offense can just be by one person.
but that isn't the case in basketball, unless the guy is on the bench.

duh.

"yesterdays home run dont win todays game, blah blah blah"

D-Rose
06-13-2014, 09:45 AM
Anyone blaming Lebron for this game or series knows NOTHING about basketball. Or are blinded by hate. He's been fantastic. Heat are exhausted, have no defense, and are paying two guys $40 mill to not show up.

jlip
06-13-2014, 10:24 AM
I haven't seen all of the games. Can anyone tell me why Lebron is avg. fewer minutes per game in the Finals than he was in the regular season? I'm aware of game 1, but he still played 32 minutes in that game also. He hasn't played a full 40 minutes in a game yet.

pegasus
06-13-2014, 10:34 AM
Anyone blaming Lebron for this game or series knows NOTHING about basketball. Or are blinded by hate. He's been fantastic. Heat are exhausted, have no defense, and are paying two guys $40 mill to not show up.
So you see absolutely no problem with the way he came out in the first quarter in a must-win game on their home court? Who waits until his team is down by 20 points to try and make a run? Where was it in the previous quarters or in the 4th?

Why should he get away with playing well in only one quarter in two huge must-win games at home? Plus, even when he was making his shots in those two quarters, he was still getting lit up by Leonard, so it's not like he was giving his 100% on both ends of the floor. This guy is supposed to be the best player in the world and these are the expectations?:lol

LBJ 23
06-13-2014, 10:39 AM
I haven't seen all of the games. Can anyone tell me why Lebron is avg. fewer minutes per game in the Finals than he was in the regular season? I'm aware of game 1, but he still played 32 minutes in that game also. He hasn't played a full 40 minutes in a game yet.

Spurs blowjng out Heat, Lebron looking gassed and tired whole series, Spo's fear of Lebron catching cramps late in game again...

Calabis
06-13-2014, 10:42 AM

Cramps, retaped or bubble guts have been the reason

Carbine
06-13-2014, 10:47 AM
He has 18 turnovers to 15 assists. His scoring numbers have been very good. His defense has been hit and miss. Just average.

He's a GOAT caliber player to most everyone that doesn't have an agenda. He's in the prime of his career. The peak of his powers.

So you expect more. A lot more.

Russell Westbrook put more fear into me as a Spurs fan than LeBron has.

plowking
06-13-2014, 10:52 AM
So you see absolutely no problem with the way he came out in the first quarter in a must-win game on their home court? Who waits until his team is down by 20 points to try and make a run? Where was it in the previous quarters or in the 4th?

Why should he get away with playing well in only one quarter in two huge must-win games at home? Plus, even when he was making his shots in those two quarters, he was still getting lit up by Leonard, so it's not like he was giving his 100% on both ends of the floor. This guy is supposed to be the best player in the world and these are the expectations?:lol

He came out in game 3, guns blazing, knocking in 15 points. Guess what? His team was down by 16.

So clearly, maybe he thought, get my teammates involved to start game 4. That didn't work either. So in the second half he goes back to scoring. 19 points in the 3rd quarter. They still build on the lead.

So what is he to do?

plowking
06-13-2014, 10:53 AM
He has 18 turnovers to 15 assists. His scoring numbers have been very good. His defense has been hit and miss. Just average.

He's a GOAT caliber player to most everyone that doesn't have an agenda. He's in the prime of his career. The peak of his powers.

So you expect more. A lot more.

Russell Westbrook put more fear into me as a Spurs fan than LeBron has.

The only reason that is true is because the OKC kept the games close after the first two, hence you had to watch out for Westbrook. I bet you wouldn't care about Westbrook either if you had a 20 point lead the whole game.

OldSchoolBBall
06-13-2014, 10:54 AM
Miami came out completely flat from the opening tip with the exception of Bosh. That assertiveness and energy starts from the top down. The game was still within reach at the end of 1 but Miami never met the Spurs' energy level.

All Net
06-13-2014, 11:05 AM
Lebron hasn't been the issue in this series... Its everybody else.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-13-2014, 11:09 AM
He came out in game 3, guns blazing, knocking in 15 points. Guess what? His team was down by 16.

So clearly, maybe he thought, get my teammates involved to start game 4. That didn't work either. So in the second half he goes back to scoring. 19 points in the 3rd quarter. They still build on the lead.

So what is he to do?

I don't know..play hard through 4 quarters, not 1, like all the Spurs are doing?

He IS the best player in the world, right?

r15mohd
06-13-2014, 11:16 AM

Lebron Lebron Lebron...where's Wade in this, Bosh? I agree that Lebron is in the spotlight so he gets the blame, but to blame Lebron when he's the only one truly showing up? :facepalm

and let's not act like the Spurs aren't shootnig lights out...you bring up Leonard but Lebron's defense on Leornard is pretty good to say the least. Leonard, and Green, just cant seem to miss shots.

there's also bad matchups happening...the whole Wade on Diaw is ridiculous and Wade is getting beat and can't beat him on the other end. Lebron is holding his end, and to a degree so is Bosh in waves. the Spurs just have been playing spectacular...how often do you see a team shoot such high FG% and primarily doing it from jumpshots, it's pretty crazy to say the least.

pegasus
06-13-2014, 11:59 AM
Lebron Lebron Lebron...where's Wade in this, Bosh? I agree that Lebron is in the spotlight so he gets the blame, but to blame Lebron when he's the only one truly showing up? :facepalm

and let's not act like the Spurs aren't shootnig lights out...you bring up Leonard but Lebron's defense on Leornard is pretty good to say the least. Leonard, and Green, just cant seem to miss shots.

there's also bad matchups happening...the whole Wade on Diaw is ridiculous and Wade is getting beat and can't beat him on the other end. Lebron is holding his end, and to a degree so is Bosh in waves. the Spurs just have been playing spectacular...how often do you see a team shoot such high FG% and primarily doing it from jumpshots, it's pretty crazy to say the least.

You must be joking. Every time Leonard put the ball on the floor, he blew by Lebron with ease. Leonard doesn't even have a crossover move or any fancy dribbles, he is just making a quick move to take advantage of Lebron being so flat-footed.

KobeRules24
06-13-2014, 12:08 PM
Heat fans thought process:
Game 1- Spurs got lucky LeBron got cramps.
Game 2- LeBron is GOAT, series should be 2-0 heat if not for cramps.
Game 3- Spurs will never shoot like that again, pure luck.
Game 4- We will make history!

KobeRules24
06-13-2014, 12:18 PM
You must be joking. Every time Leonard put the ball on the floor, he blew by Lebron with ease. Leonard doesn't even have a crossover move or any fancy dribbles, he is just making a quick move to take advantage of Lebron being so flat-footed.

:applause: lebron's defense has been pathetic. there is a reason why lebron's wasn't an all nba defense selection this year

TheMan
06-13-2014, 12:23 PM
18 turnovers to 15 assists, that's unacceptable, especially from a GOAT caliber player. LeBron is totally part of the blame here, Kahwii has made him look like a scrub on defense too.

Bran stans in full damage control mode