PDA

View Full Version : Can you imagine LeBron leaving to team up w/ Melo elsewhere?

D-Rose
06-13-2014, 09:31 AM
Wow, that would be pretty epic. I mean, honestly I'd take LeBron/Melo/strong supporting cast over LBJ/Wade/Bosh/Heat cast right now.

Question is, how would LeBron feel about being on a 3rd team? I doubt they'd both go play for the Cavs...

This offseason is going to be so interesting if Miami loses. Especially if Wade doesn't opt out and Lebron does :eek:

NBASTATMAN
06-13-2014, 09:36 AM
Wow, that would be pretty epic. I mean, honestly I'd take LeBron/Melo/strong supporting cast over LBJ/Wade/Bosh/Heat cast right now.

Question is, how would LeBron feel about being on a 3rd team? I doubt they'd both go play for the Cavs...

This offseason is going to be so interesting if Miami loses. Especially if Wade doesn't opt out and Lebron does :eek:

If Lebron came to play in NY with whomever I would love it... AMAZING... I am more of a Brooklyn fan but The Knicks being a contender would be great.. :rockon:

Derka
06-13-2014, 09:38 AM
Would take a year to work out the kinks and by the time they can start winning, Melo will be hitting his decline.

Done_And_Done
06-13-2014, 09:40 AM
Wherever he winds up (I suspect it'll be another go in Miami) he'll definitely be keeping it on the East coast. This conference is a cake walk in companion to its counterpart.

D-Rose
06-13-2014, 09:43 AM
Would take a year to work out the kinks and by the time they can start winning, Melo will be hitting his decline.
I don't know...Melo probably has 4 more years as a 25+ PPG scorer. They would need STRONG defenders around them though.

Holy shit I would love to see Melo/Bron on the Knicks with Fish/Phil in charge.

You know LeBron has to be factoring in Wade's decline and next contract...

Im Still Ballin
06-13-2014, 09:45 AM
Lebron needs to play with a dominant big man. Houston would be nice if Harden could be swapped with Melo.

Real14
06-13-2014, 09:46 AM
It will be kool if Melo stays but Lebron goes to any team that's not tha knicks.

Done_And_Done
06-13-2014, 09:49 AM
Lebron needs to play with a dominant big man. Houston would be nice if Harden could be swapped with Melo.

I agree. But I just can't see this dude welcoming the diurnal grind that comes with playing in the West.

Budadiiii
06-13-2014, 09:50 AM
I mean ****, I can imagine a lot of things. I can imagine myself ****ing Gloria James in LeBrons master bedroom and making her squirt her filthy fluids all over his pillows and sheets the same I can imagine there's no heaven. It's easy if you try.

D-Rose
06-13-2014, 09:51 AM
I mean ****, I can imagine a lot of things. I can imagine myself ****ing Gloria James in LeBrons master bedroom and making her squirt her filthy fluids all over his pillows and sheets the same I can imagine there's no heaven. It's easy if you try.
Cute. But this is actually in the realm of possible things.

Im Still Ballin
06-13-2014, 09:52 AM
Bron should sign with Clippers at a dirt cheap price.

Paul
Reddick
Lebron
Griffin
Jordan

Crawf

Shit that'd be probably the best team Lebron has ever been on. Imagine the passing from Paul and Lebron to the bigs.

Budadiiii
06-13-2014, 09:53 AM
Cute. But this is actually in the realm of possible things.
Huh?

https://s3.amazonaws.com/live_object_images/1359/13.jpg

D-Rose
06-13-2014, 09:55 AM
Bron should sign with Clippers at a dirt cheap price.

Paul
Reddick
Lebron
Griffin
Jordan

Crawf

Shit that'd be probably the best team Lebron has ever been on. Imagine the passing from Paul and Lebron to the bigs.
He ain't signing anywhere without at least close to a max deal.

aboss4real24
06-13-2014, 09:56 AM
he'll be great as a 2nd scoring option on NYK Next to melo

Dagouch
06-13-2014, 10:19 AM
Lebron has stated with Phil In charge he would give a NYK a consideration. I really don't see Lebron going out West. If I had to guess Miami would still be his first option depending on how and If Riley is able to retool. If not he should consider Chicago, Cleveland and New York as possible destinations.

hawksdogsbraves
06-13-2014, 11:08 AM
Houston could make room for him, trade Asik and find a way to move Lin as well, then let Parsons go and voila, room for Bran.

Kiddlovesnets
06-13-2014, 11:53 AM
I am more of a Brooklyn fan but The Knicks being a contender would be great.. :rockon:

No, not at all, and noway its happening anyway.
:facepalm