PDA

View Full Version : Why are kobe stans acting like...

dubeta
06-13-2014, 07:08 PM
Kobe won the championship or something? :roll:

At the end of the day Kobe is chilling, missing the playoffs for the second straight season, likely retiring with 1 MVP and 2 FMVP while playing his ass to the lottery every season from now on

Both Duncan and LeBron will be clearly ahead of Kobe all time when their careers are over

Kobe will be out of the top 10 soon so whats there to celebrate? :lol

DFish24
06-13-2014, 07:10 PM
These Bran stans on Damage Control overdrive:roll: Your boy isn't Top 10 any more, just deal with it.

Lebronxrings
06-13-2014, 07:12 PM
welcome to ISH. Where sucking kobe off and hating lebron is considered the new swag!

dubeta
06-13-2014, 07:12 PM
These Bran stans on Damage Control overdrive:roll: Your boy isn't Top 10 any more, just deal with it.

LMAO close your ears and ignore my points cause deep down you know its all true :roll:

The Repo Man
06-13-2014, 07:14 PM

At the end of the day Kobe is chilling, missing the playoffs for the second straight season, likely retiring with 1 MVP and 2 FMVP while playing his ass to the lottery every season from now on

Both Duncan and LeBron will be clearly ahead of Kobe all time when their careers are over

Why are you acting like Lebron won just won a championship?

buddha
06-13-2014, 07:16 PM
Kobe "made" the playoffs last year you jackoff.

AlphaWolf24
06-13-2014, 07:16 PM

actually the " alltime scorer in NBA History/ alltime scorer in the Playoff's" should be next on Mamba's list. ( play until he's 40 and score 25ppg)

if he gets alltime scorer = top 3 alltime.....if he adds alltime playoff scorer = top 2 alltime.

5 Titles is enough....:confusedshrug:

but if he does happen to win 1 more title...and get those scoring records....him and MJ will be 1A 1B

book it.

Jameerthefear
06-13-2014, 07:17 PM
Damn. Dubeta went in :applause: F*cking put the stans to sleep :oldlol:

Beastmode88
06-13-2014, 07:19 PM

Another bran stan coming out of hiding? Ill call off the apb.

JT123
06-13-2014, 07:21 PM
Kobe "made" the playoffs last year you jackoff.
No, the refs made the playoffs. :lol
And LOL at these Kobetards acting like Lebron losing a series as the underdog drops him out of the top 10. Do they think we forgot about Kobe losing to Dallas in 2011 when his team was FAVORED to win it all? :facepalm
Kobe was the only reason the Lakers lost that series. Lebron on the other hand could be averaging 40 ppg in this series, and the results would still be the same.

Qwyjibo
06-13-2014, 07:21 PM
welcome to ISH. Where sucking kobe off and hating lebron is considered the new swag!
Unless Kobe is winning. Then it's time to hate him. Or if/when Durant reaches that point, it'll be the Lebron fans bashing Durant. Or if/when Duncan wins this year, cue the idiotic "Duncan vs Kobe legacy" arguments with idiots on both sides.

Basically, the ISH main forum is a steaming pile of garbage right now. The worst it has ever been.

buddha
06-13-2014, 07:22 PM
No, the refs made the playoffs. :lol
And LOL at these Kobetards acting like Lebron losing a series as the underdog drops him out of the top 10. Do they think we forgot about Kobe losing to Dallas in 2011 when his team was FAVORED to win it all? :facepalm
Kobe was the only reason the Lakers lost that series. Lebron on the other hand could be averaging 40 ppg in this series, and the results would still be the same.

except LerBran can't average 40 ppg. It's impossible to get that many layups.

buddha
06-13-2014, 07:22 PM

Looks like we now know who Dubeta's true account is.

Indian guy
06-13-2014, 07:27 PM
It reminds me of something Hollinger mentioned on ESPN after the '09 playoffs. LeBron losing is 10x more important to Kobe fans than Kobe winning. He instills a level of fear and insecurity in them that's just unparalleled. One can only imagine how depressing the last 2 seasons must have been for them, with their worst nightmares coming true. Thus this overjoy with LeBron finally on the verge of losing. Of course, none of this changes the fact that he surpassed their God last season itself. And boy do they know it. That's why they are trying so hard right now. I laud the effort :applause:

As a LeBron fan, the current Finals couldn't hurt less. He has played a good series, already has 2 titles and a secure place as one of game's 10 greatest(and ahead of Kobe). This has been my favorite season of his as a Heat. Just wish SA wasn't as great as they are. There's no beating that team.

BigBoss
06-13-2014, 07:28 PM

2 for 5

#striveforgreatness.

Dammit I wasted post 666 on this weak thread!!!!

NoGunzJustSkillz
06-13-2014, 07:31 PM
It reminds me of something Hollinger mentioned on ESPN after the '09 playoffs. LeBron losing is 10x more important to Kobe fans than Kobe winning. He instills a level of fear and insecurity in them that's just unparalleled. One can only imagine how depressing the last 2 seasons must have been for them, with their worst nightmares coming true. Thus this overjoy with LeBron finally on the verge of losing. Of course, none of this changes the fact that he surpassed their God last season itself. And boy do they know it. That's why they are trying so hard right now. I laud the effort :applause:

As a LeBron fan, the current Finals couldn't hurt less. He has played a good series, already has 2 titles and a secure place as one of game's 10 greatest(and ahead of Kobe). This has been my favorite season of his as a Heat. Just wish SA wasn't as great as they are. There's no beating that team.
must be weird rooting for the bulls and heat.

dubeta
06-13-2014, 07:31 PM
2 for 5

#striveforgreatness.

I think we all are quite aware of Kobe's FMVP ratio

JT123
06-13-2014, 07:32 PM
2 for 5

#striveforgreatness.

2 for 5...reminds of of Kobe's Finals MVP to ring ratio! :oldlol:
#strivetobecarried

JT123
06-13-2014, 07:33 PM
Awww, you beat me to it. :lol :cheers:

DFish24
Could we get a merge Jeff to the Official Bran Stan Damage Control Thread please?

dubeta
#strivetobecarried

:roll:

Notice how no Kobe stan can refute my points btw

Taking L's since '96

oh the horror
06-13-2014, 07:35 PM
Threads like these are classic.

OP insecure like a mofo so instead of bending over and taking the L like a man he has to grab onto whatever he can.

Dude has to constantly mention Kobe and his fans, meanwhile there are fans of EVERY team clowning Heat bandwagoners.

But of course he only sees what he wants. This dude is a clown :roll:

Classic "deflection" attempt

Bro your team lost. Deal with it

FlashDwyaneWade3

LeBron is not ahead of Kobe. LeBron is a choker.

Droid101
-21, worst +/- of either team, both games at home. What a champion!

Levity
06-13-2014, 07:37 PM

#strivetobecarried

kobe's 2 for 5 for finals MVP??? ewwwwww. thats like a lebron stat. yuck.

:cheers:

JT123
06-13-2014, 07:38 PM
LeBron is not ahead of Kobe. LeBron is a choker.
The choker would be the guy in your username. :lol
Bron carrying Wade to rings has fooled people into believing that he is the 3rd greatest shooting guard of all time doe. :applause:

lefthook00
06-13-2014, 07:38 PM
The main reason why Kobe stans are happy is because Kobe TORCHED the Spurs in the reg. season and playoffs while whole career, while LeBron really struggles against them.

Just like in boxing, styles makes fights. In order to consistently beat the Spurs, you need a FLAMETHROWER like Kobe. You generally can't "out-team" the Spurs. Even if you have a more stacked team, they will take advantage of your weak links such as young/old/dumb/hobbled/less disciplined/tired players, and they they will drown you.

The Heat don't need crazy efficiency from LeBron. Instead of going 9/12, he will be better off relentlessly attacking them and going 14/30.

JT123
06-13-2014, 07:39 PM
-21, worst +/- of either team, both games at home. What a champion!
Has nothing to do with the fact that Lebron plays against starters, while Wade is often on the court with the other team's second unit. :facepalm Just when you think Kobetards can't get any dumber.

Noob Saibot
06-13-2014, 07:45 PM

future repped. lebron could win more chips and they will still talk sh*t and defend their god.

FlashDwyaneWade3
The choker would be the guy in your username. :lol
Bron carrying Wade to rings has fooled people into believing that he is the 3rd greatest shooting guard of all time doe. :applause:
Your man LeBron has been missing a lot in the 4th Quarter. LeBron is the greatest megastar choker.

dubeta
Your man LeBron has been missing a lot in the 4th Quarter. LeBron is the greatest megastar choker.

Wade missed the entire Finals..

FlashDwyaneWade3
06-13-2014, 07:47 PM
Wade missed the entire Finals..
If it wasn't for D-Wade, LeBron wouldn't make it in the Finals. LeBron can't do it without D-Wade.

Noob Saibot
06-13-2014, 07:48 PM

preach.

dubeta
06-13-2014, 07:56 PM
future repped. lebron could win more chips and they will still talk sh*t and defend their god.

:cheers:

Kobe stans would literally kill themselves if it gave Godbe pleasure

JT123
06-13-2014, 08:04 PM
If it wasn't for D-Wade, LeBron wouldn't make it in the Finals. LeBron can't do it without D-Wade.
:roll: :roll: :roll: Yes, Wade's pathetic 14 ppg in the 1st 3 rounds of the 2013 playoffs is what got Lebron to the Finals. It's not like Wade was struggling to get out of the first round after Shaq left, oh wait...:yaohappy:

theoneneo
06-13-2014, 08:09 PM
Lol :lol what more do you Lebron Stans want? More Help? 3 HOF Lebron is playing with and still more help :biggums:

Just admit it, day of reckoning is coming for you fools, just leave now, it's gonna be a real torturous off season for you guys.

dubeta
06-13-2014, 08:11 PM
Lol :lol what more do you Lebron Stans want? More Help? 3 HOF Lebron is playing with and still more help :biggums:

Just admit it, day of reckoning is coming for you fools, just leave now, it's gonna be a real torturous off season for you guys.

Kobe with 3 HOF's (Gasol, Nash, Dwight) struggles to make the playoffs

Struggling to win championship > Struggling to make playoffs

theoneneo
06-13-2014, 08:18 PM
Kobe with 3 HOF's (Gasol, Nash, Dwight) struggles to make the playoffs

Struggling to win championship > Struggling to make playoffs

Lol, neither Gasol or Howard are HOF players tho. And your logic fails because Kobe with Less help won 2 rings, back to back :lol

How'd you like your ether served, hot or cold?

knicksman
06-13-2014, 08:25 PM
kobe is to jordan as to lebron is to oscar. Thats the gap between kobe and bran. Yet these idiots still cant get it. I guess that how it is to be low IQ:lol

knicksman
06-13-2014, 08:29 PM
:roll:

Notice how no Kobe stan can refute my points btw

Taking L's since '96

you do realize how much of an idiot you are with this post. Damn how old are these kids.

HOoopCityJones
06-13-2014, 08:35 PM

Trust me bro , no one was more invested in the Lebron vs Kobe thing than Hollinger himself, for years he'd try to discredit Kobe, inventing his own advanced statistics that propped up Lebron as the second coming of Jordan, only to look foolish because the guy would choke-every-single-time trying to reach the promise land. Meanwhile Kobe on the other hand was going to three straight Finals.

Notice how he only landed that Front Office job with Memephis AFTER Lebron finally won his first ring. Speaking of PER, it's the biggest useless stat measuring tool ever, it's literally made up by a Lebron stan. Coincidence? I think not.

It's funny you brought him up tho, thanks for a laugh. :cheers:

Jameerthefear
06-13-2014, 08:50 PM
Lol, neither Gasol or Howard are HOF players tho. And your logic fails because Kobe with Less help won 2 rings, back to back :lol

How'd you like your ether served, hot or cold?
Gasol and Dwight are DEFINITELY HOFs. Stop