PDA

View Full Version : Am i supposed to stand this?

Lebronxrings
06-13-2014, 07:41 PM
the cavs are so bad... fire griffin.

Fudge
06-13-2014, 07:42 PM
Why the fcuk are you still melting down for?

DFish24
Meltdowns everywhere..

Derka
You gonna cry? :cry:

Series isn't over yet.

FlashDwyaneWade3
06-13-2014, 07:43 PM
Get off the Heat bandwagon then, LeBron fan.

Levity
you are a martyr, my friend. a rare breed, in this instant gratification era. bless that beautiful broken heart of yours!!! :cheers:

MavsSuperFan
am i considered a legit heat fan? I gave this team my all, in hopes they would ****ing return something back. I spent alot of money on heat merchandise and accessories. You don't know how i've had to dealt with, all the hate and jeering towards me not only here but in real life. I poured my heart out here, and these ****ing losers give back nothing, but losing to a team in 5 game which they beat last year. Even fking dubeta lost in 6 games, am i supposed to be happy with this loser performance? Lebron carries the load and is expected to do everything, along with be crucified?
:applause: :applause:

Those 4th quarter stats and the +/- of LeGod's were forged.

We all Know LeGod is going to lead the Heat to win the 2014 NBA Finals in 7 games. Book it. Guaranteed

Lebronxrings
06-13-2014, 07:44 PM
Shut the **** up.
i don't know who the fcuk you think are dude but go hop off or i'll box you the hell out. You being a heat fan, you should understand some of this, but you don't. I'm tired of all these trolls crucifying every dam thing lebron does. Do you not want to hunt these dam losers?

BasedTom
06-13-2014, 07:44 PM
You gonna cry? :cry:

Series isn't over yet.
There must be a lot of time-travelers here on ISH.

GOAT message board :bowdown:

The Repo Man
06-13-2014, 07:46 PM
http://i.imgur.com/TZYVZNr.gif

Beastmode88
06-13-2014, 07:48 PM
i've watched this team for nearly 4 dam years, i aint no bandwagon. And the blame should be placed on everyone but lebron. If jordan and pippen were on this team together, they would still lose, thats how bad the heat are now.

damn 4 years watching a stacked team. ur tears are quite moist.

BasedTom
06-13-2014, 07:49 PM
i don't know who the fcuk you think are dude but go hop off or i'll box you the hell out. You being a heat fan, you should understand some of this, but you don't. I'm tired of all these trolls crucifying every dam thing lebron does. Do you not want to hunt these dam losers?
I agree that they are terribly annoying. The quality of this message board might improve if Jeff banned some of them, but I doubt that will happen.

Do I want to hunt them down? No, because that only validates their stupidity. It's an internet message board...Most of these people are trolls with alts on multiple sides who show up and disappear depending on the results. They aren't worth hunting down.

And yes, I do know how this feels. I couldn't sleep last night...but that's just how sports are. There's ups and downs. I'm a fan of the MIAMI Heat, Dolphins, Marlins, and (well florida) Panthers. There's obviously been a lot of pain and dark times...But there has been glory and triumph as well.

The series isn't over yet, dude.

Milbuck
06-13-2014, 07:51 PM
You don't give a shit about Miami. Either stick with them when they suck, or shut the **** up.

Lebronxrings
06-13-2014, 07:54 PM
I agree that they are terribly annoying. The quality of this message board might improve if Jeff banned some of them, but I doubt that will happen.

Do I want to hunt them down? No, because that only validates their stupidity. It's an internet message board...Most of these people are trolls with alts on multiple sides who show up and disappear depending on the results. They aren't worth hunting down.

And yes, I do know how this feels. I couldn't sleep last night...but that's just how sports are. There's ups and downs. I'm a fan of the MIAMI Heat, Dolphins, Marlins, and (well florida) Panthers. There's obviously been a lot of pain and dark times...But there has been glory and triumph as well.

The series isn't over yet, dude.
i didn't sleep last night. It was so bad for me that i couldn't function well enough at work. All i did in my spare time was go on the web searching for potential players to join and improve this terrible cavs squad (bar lebron). I bleed cavs and have loved this team for far too long for it to end like this. This won't kill me though, i love lebron and i love the cleveland cavalier. We just getting started brother. :cheers:

Lebronxrings
06-13-2014, 08:06 PM
http://www.sportspickle.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Joey-Crawford-defense.jpg

good job spurs.

Beastmode88
06-13-2014, 08:08 PM
bran stans can't find anyone else to blame so they blame the refs. ah it's a great day for bran haters.

#2for5
#striveforgreatness
#branleavingmiami or #colludingwithmelo?
#beatbyoldmanduncan

J Shuttlesworth
06-13-2014, 08:14 PM
i didn't sleep last night. It was so bad for me that i couldn't function well enough at work. All i did in my spare time was go on the web searching for potential players to join and improve this terrible heat squad (bar lebron). I bleed heat and have loved this team for far too long for it to end like this. This won't kill me though, i love lebron and i love the miami heat. We just getting started brother. :cheers:

lol wtf? It's just the NBA man. In the end, it's nothing more than entertainment for us. It's like being pissed that your favorite character on Game of Thrones died. Don't let it affect you so much

smoovegittar
06-13-2014, 09:55 PM
Carmelo laughs at your weakness! :roll: :roll: :roll:

COnDEMnED
06-14-2014, 12:01 AM
i didn't sleep last night. It was so bad for me that i couldn't function well enough at work. All i did in my spare time was go on the web searching for potential players to join and improve this terrible heat squad (bar lebron). I bleed heat and have loved this team for far too long for it to end like this. This won't kill me though, i love lebron and i love the miami heat. We just getting started brother. :cheers:
This wont kill you? One day life is going to happen to you and you're not equipped to deal with it. Grown up problems obviously haven't happened to you yet. Enjoy your innocence while you can.

kNicKz
06-14-2014, 12:08 AM
http://cdn29.elitedaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/spursgif.gif

In OPs nightmares

played0ut
06-14-2014, 12:10 AM
Buddy. It's ****ing basketball. Played by people you don't even know any of us. Relax.

played0ut
06-14-2014, 12:13 AM
lmao still blaming the refs? Man, didn't i address you twice about it?

It's ok to like Lebron and think he's better than MJ/Kobe etc, but to keep making excuses? God. Man the **** up. All these excuses are for boys. I'm assuming you're a grown man, are you not?

EwingMan
07-24-2014, 03:41 AM
am i considered a legit heat fan? I gave this team my all, in hopes they would ****ing return something back. I spent alot of money on heat merchandise and accessories. You don't know how i've had to dealt with, all the hate and jeering towards me not only here but in real life. I poured my heart out here, and these ****ing losers give back nothing, but losing to a team in 5 game which they beat last year. Even fking dubeta lost in 6 games, am i supposed to be happy with this loser performance? Lebron carries the load and is expected to do everything, along with be crucified?

http://i.imgur.com/6xOH6JP.gif

Dresta
08-07-2014, 02:32 PM
haha... what a sad sack of shit.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
02-22-2016, 11:34 PM
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

stalkerforlife
02-22-2016, 11:38 PM
lol