PDA

View Full Version : When the heat lose, can they finally fire Spo?

Lebronxrings
06-14-2014, 11:57 AM
tired of this POS coaching this team.

Please hire hollins/Jackson/brooks/woodson ANYONE

VIntageNOvel
06-14-2014, 11:59 AM
its spo fault now?

you racist piece of shit, just because he is mexican you put all the blame on him

Meticode
06-14-2014, 11:59 AM
Oh look, another fire Spo thread from a LeBronstan. This wasn't expected.

veilside23
06-14-2014, 12:00 PM
they might as well fire everyone else and have 14 lebron on the heat... so that people wont blame anyone else ....

Warfan
06-14-2014, 12:01 PM
He's getting shit on by the GOAT. Can't blame him for losing

Lebronxrings
06-14-2014, 12:02 PM
I could name 15 coaches I would take above spo. You guys overrate the hell out of him. When the heat lose, its lebrons fault. When okc loses, its scott brooks' fault. :roll: dumb ass haters with the double standard.

veilside23
06-14-2014, 12:03 PM
I could name 15 coaches I would take above spo. You guys overrate the hell out of him. When the heat lose, its lebrons fault. When okc loses, its scott brooks' fault. :roll: dumb ass haters with the double standard.

did they recently just hire spo who is the coach that gave your team 2 rings? how many great nba coaches according to you that didnt even sniff the finals ?

Lebronxrings
06-14-2014, 12:04 PM
did they recently just hire spo who is the coach that gave your team 2 rings? how many great nba coaches according to you that didnt even sniff the finals ?
how many coaches had a top 3 player in history? How many coaches make ISO plays and tell their best player to do everything?

PJR
06-14-2014, 12:05 PM
How about you just root for another team? Or stop living vicariously through a professional athlete?

LeBron wouldn't piss on you if you were engulfed in flames. I hope you realize that.

veilside23
06-14-2014, 12:07 PM
how many coaches had a top 3 player in history? How many coaches make ISO plays and tell their best player to do everything?

so why do you blame the coach when you have a "top 3" player as you said

and a dwade who many people said that is better than pippen

and a 9 time all star in chris bosh? who carried toronto in the playoffs?

all of a sudden its the coach's fault.. are you serious?

all those great basketball analysts said that this heat team might be exhausted already? it would have been a better thing to say

Dresta
06-14-2014, 12:12 PM
so why do you blame the coach when you have a "top 3" player as you said

and a dwade who many people said that is better than pippen

and a 9 time all star in chris bosh? who carried toronto in the playoffs?

all of a sudden its the coach's fault.. are you serious?
Because he has been completely outcoached, and because Miami has not adjusted at all to deal with SA's ball-movement, nor has he made any to keep the ball moving on the offensive end. He has had not answer, and as a head coach that is unacceptable. I assumed he'd been keeping a few tricks up his sleeve for this series, but instead its just been more of the same (but less), SA knew exactly what to prepare for, and Miami have sprung no surprises on them.

LALakerFan4Life
06-14-2014, 12:12 PM
its spo fault now?

you racist piece of shit, just because he is mexican you put all the blame on him
LOL Spo is Asian. Not Latino.

Meticode
06-14-2014, 12:31 PM
its spo fault now?

Not sure if you're trolling, but he's Filipino. :oldlol: Totally different continent.

Beastmode88
06-14-2014, 12:41 PM
Let the scapegoating begin.

Im Still Ballin
06-14-2014, 12:41 PM
Let the scapegoating begin.

Pra
06-14-2014, 06:27 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Oh wow, these websites are still up and running! http://www.firecoachspoelstra.com/
http://www.firespo.com/

Xoush
06-14-2014, 06:43 PM
He was out-coached, but I dont blame him. He is going against Pop, its expected.
Surely Spo deserves some blame. But lets not overreact, this catastrophic series is mainly a result of the horrible display by the players.

Kawhi Not?
06-14-2014, 09:11 PM
tired of this POS coaching this team.

Please hire hollins/Jackson/brooks/woodson ANYONE

I don't think Spo is the issue.