PDA

View Full Version : Even other players think Lebron has to do too much

JT123
06-14-2014, 05:31 PM
Chandler Parsons says Lebron needs more help. His basketball knowledge >>>>>>>>>>>> the Kobetards on this forum. :lol
Half the time these idiots accuse Lebron of freezing out his "superstar" teammates, then 2 seconds later claim he should be shooting the ball 25-30 times per game. :biggums: :facepalm
How can anyone take these Kobe stans seriously anymore? :roll:

9erempiree
06-14-2014, 05:32 PM
Other "players"....only one guy.

lol @ Parsons opinion. Didn't Parson kiss up to Dwight so he can drive his Ferrari?

Rose'sACL
06-14-2014, 05:33 PM
given your post history, most good posters can't take you seriously either.

J Shuttlesworth
06-14-2014, 05:35 PM
It would take a lot to beat this Spurs team. Without Chalmers/Wade playing well, obviously it's not enough to beat a team this good

The Repo Man
06-14-2014, 05:37 PM
Chandler Parsons says Lebron needs more help. His basketball knowledge >>>>>>>>>>>> the Kobetards on this forum. :lol
Half the time these idiots accuse Lebron of freezing out his "superstar" teammates, then 2 seconds later claim he should be shooting the ball 25-30 times per game. :biggums: :facepalm
How can anyone take these Kobe stans seriously anymore? :roll:
Ah yes... The great Chandler Parsons... The Dr. Jack Ramsey of this era has spoken. Boys I guess it's safe that this debate is over.

Kawhi Not?
06-14-2014, 05:37 PM
I guess having 2 other stars with you on one team isn't enough.

Thats the trade off you take when you decide to use all your money for Wade, Bosh, LeBron. You can either have an all around nice rotation or have a super starting lineup.

Milbuck
06-14-2014, 06:08 PM
Another meltdown?

TheMarkMadsen
06-14-2014, 06:18 PM
That's not what chandler says at all

He said he expects Lebron to leave since they are not going to 3 peat.

But you clearly know this since you don't post a link or video

Fudge
06-14-2014, 06:20 PM
Another meltdown?
:roll:

JT123
06-14-2014, 06:39 PM
Ah yes... The great Chandler Parsons... The Dr. Jack Ramsey of this era has spoken. Boys I guess it's safe that this debate is over.
Jerry West also said it. Is he good enough for ya? :rolleyes:

inclinerator
06-14-2014, 06:45 PM
there's a difference between playing up to ur expectation, hitting wide open 3s and layups vs living thru ur name

Black Mamba's B
06-14-2014, 06:58 PM
LeBron stans in panic mode

The Repo Man
06-14-2014, 09:06 PM
Jerry West also said it. Is he good enough for ya? :rolleyes:
Then why didn't you just post a thread name dropping Jerry West instead of Parsons? Would that have made your thread a bit more credible? That's my point.

Listen I agree Lebrons teammates including Wade and somewhat Bosh have not stepped up, but at this point it's the chickens coming home to roost. If you sign 3 guys to near max salaries youre going to be limited in what you can do to put quality, complimentary pieces around them. Yet I still say the Heat did a decent job of doing that sans getting an inside post presence. Still like not act like it wasn't at least least probable that a guy like Wade would decline faster than a normal elite wing would.

He hasn't developed a consistent jump shot yet, and early in his career he attacked fearlessly. That sh*t takes it toll. If Lebron didn't have the foresight to see that then that's on him. But don't paint the picture like Lebron is a victim in all this. He's the best player in the world and he should be every quarter. Not once the game is already decided.

GODbe
06-14-2014, 09:08 PM

I've already agreed LeBald needs more help. There simply isn't enough all stars/hall of famers for him. :confusedshrug:

Kawhi Not?
06-14-2014, 09:18 PM
cant believe miami fans are making excuses. Just getting beat by the better team.