PDA

View Full Version : LeBron James: 'I need to do more because what I'm doing isn't enough'

Jameerthefear
06-14-2014, 10:56 PM
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/24588308/lebron-james-i-need-to-do-more-because-what-im-doing-isnt-enough

Watch out SA. LBJ bout to go off.

Eye Test
06-14-2014, 10:57 PM
translation: "melo where art tho"

stalkerforlife
06-14-2014, 10:58 PM
Bron stans - "Dem percentages, doe. He GOAT."

:facepalm

NumberSix
06-14-2014, 10:58 PM
Spurs are winning games by 20. Unless you actually believe that LeBron SHOULD be averaging 50ppg or single handedly defending the entire Spurs team to 20 less points, there is no rational way to claim he isn't doing enough.

TylerOO
06-14-2014, 10:59 PM
**** her right in the *****!

fpliii
06-14-2014, 11:00 PM
Spurs are winning games by 20. Unless you actually believe that LeBron SHOULD be averaging 50ppg or single handedly defending the entire Spurs team to 20 less points, there is no rational way to claim he isn't doing enough.
Make no mistake, the last two games were probably unwinnable (though they were within striking distance late in G3), but there's no way in hell SA will stay hot for the rest of the series. LeBron needs to have 3 more outings like he did in G2 for them to win the series.

branslowski
06-14-2014, 11:01 PM
Needs to show up for ALL 4 quarters

buddha
06-14-2014, 11:02 PM
Everytime LeBron said he was going to do something this season he came out the next game and played like shit.. anyone remember the wizard game? :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Cocaine80s
06-14-2014, 11:02 PM
Jameer u ****ing said this last time and Bron had a terrible game

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-rwro8doozUw/T755eP-AslI/AAAAAAAABPU/nCWLy9hg7Dg/s1600/triple-h-angry.gif

Jameerthefear
06-14-2014, 11:04 PM
Jameer u ****ing said this last time and Bron had a terrible game

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-rwro8doozUw/T755eP-AslI/AAAAAAAABPU/nCWLy9hg7Dg/s1600/triple-h-angry.gif
shit... i think i just jinxed bron..

Just2McFly
06-14-2014, 11:04 PM
All he has to do is lock in on D, and post up exclusively. That will change everything. He needs to get into every one's ear when the miss rotations,explain what they did wrong and how to correct it.

Spo cannot start chalmers.

Spo needs to have Lebron be the PG, so that the cross matching kills SAS. If Lebron guards parker, he can catch the spurs in a mismatch if they set up the offense quickly with parker on him in the post.

Also he needs to establish deep post position.

Haslem needs more PT, this guy is at least fighting bigs of the block or if they are already really deep, being smart enough to front them instead of giving duncan hooks from five feet away(looking at you bosh).

Back to lebron dude needs to set up his office, his home and his vacation house in the deep post and never leave. Make them quintuple team you and then pass the ball out and repost. Never let the Spurs rest.

BasedTom
06-14-2014, 11:11 PM
We shall see.

But please stop making threads, Jameer.

IGOTGAME
06-14-2014, 11:12 PM
If they simply put the ball in Lebron's hand like this(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsGCUgimKqc) then game over.

nathanjizzle
06-14-2014, 11:13 PM
another prediction? what happened to pridicting a 50 point game but actually ended up being 7.

CelticBaller
06-14-2014, 11:18 PM
by that he means i need more help

BlkMambaGOAT
06-14-2014, 11:20 PM
If they simply put the ball in Lebron's hand like this(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsGCUgimKqc) then game over.
:biggums: :biggums:
The pacers sagged off Lebron way too much.

Straight_Ballin
06-14-2014, 11:23 PM
At this point I think it's pretty much over. Pop already has counter measures in place for whatever changes the Heat make. When your fan base is so shitty that they leave early do you really want to win them a ring?!

ZMonkey11
06-14-2014, 11:24 PM

Except the Spurs do this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te4svk4vm1I

So simply, LeBron would be SOL.

Barton
06-14-2014, 11:27 PM
All he has to do is lock in on D, and post up exclusively. That will change everything. He needs to get into every one's ear when the miss rotations,explain what they did wrong and how to correct it.

Spo cannot start chalmers.

Spo needs to have Lebron be the PG, so that the cross matching kills SAS.

Also he needs to establish deep post position.

Back to lebron dude needs to set up his office, his home and his vacation house in the deep post and never leave. Make them quintuple team you and then pass the ball out and repost. Never let the Spurs rest.
All LeBron needs to do is play
PG and then take the ball down court and post up. :applause:

Send the other guys home. KingJames got it covered.

[insert sarcasim]

Meticode
06-14-2014, 11:28 PM
He's not doing enough to protect the basketball. He's averaging more turnovers than assists in the series and he's had more turnovers than assists in every single game.

If there was a spot in his game that is weak in his series, it's protecting the basketball.

Moneyshot
06-14-2014, 11:33 PM
Anyone notice how he quoted his FG% and saying he needs to get it to 65% for them to win lol. What a clown.

sd3035
06-15-2014, 01:13 AM
If he means try to play defense that's a good start

plowking
06-15-2014, 01:24 AM
Needs to show up for ALL 4 quarters

With Lebron, it'll get to a point where if he doesn't score every minute of the game, we'll hear "he needs to show up for every minute".

You know, because Larry Bird, Magic, Kareem, Jordan, they played well in every game, and every quarter.

Milbuck
06-15-2014, 01:27 AM
With Lebron, it'll get to a point where if he doesn't score every minute of the game, we'll hear "he needs to show up for every minute".

You know, because Larry Bird, Magic, Kareem, Jordan, they played well in every game, and every quarter.
What's the point of bringing up those guys? They're not in the finals right now. Watching the series, the criticism is 100% valid. You can be as bitter as you want, but are you seriously denying that Lebron's aggressiveness has been thoroughly inconsistent from quarter to quarter this series?

FKAri
06-15-2014, 01:28 AM
Make no mistake, the last two games were probably unwinnable (though they were within striking distance late in G3), but there's no way in hell SA will stay hot for the rest of the series. LeBron needs to have 3 more outings like he did in G2 for them to win the series.

Why? That's what people said after game 3. A team CAN stay hot just long enough to win a series. It's happened countless times before. Back in 09 the Magic won 2 series largely on hot shooting and little else.

VIntageNOvel
06-15-2014, 01:30 AM

yeah and just ignore how he had more turnover than his so called biggest strength "assist"

isnt he supposed to make his teammate better?

he is their primary ball handler

COnDEMnED
06-15-2014, 01:32 AM
If they stay hot for 1 more game in the series, it will be the end of the series. Technically, they can stay hot for the rest of the series if it ends in the next game.

GimmeThat
06-15-2014, 01:32 AM
"I am able to do more, because what I'm doing right now isn't efficient enough"

:biggums:

yes, because even if basketball IS a two way game. Efficient net production limits your opponents production.

FlashDwyaneWade3
06-15-2014, 01:59 AM
LeBron will go off and shoot 5-25

PickernRoller
06-15-2014, 02:03 AM
He should be averaging 35-6-6 in this series.

Why he hasn't is beyond me. The Spurs can't stop him. Not sure what the f'ck is up in his brain.

He should look at some Kobe tape. Disclaimer: It includes taking jumpers.

fpliii
06-15-2014, 02:08 AM
Why? That's what people said after game 3. A team CAN stay hot just long enough to win a series. It's happened countless times before. Back in 09 the Magic won 2 series largely on hot shooting and little else.

If they stay hot for 1 more game in the series, it will be the end of the series. Technically, they can stay hot for the rest of the series if it ends in the next game.
Good point, they only need to stay hot for one more game. 1/3. If they do, the series is over. Just a matter of when it happens.

fpliii
06-15-2014, 02:13 AM
He should be averaging 35-6-6 in this series.

Why he hasn't is beyond me. The Spurs can't stop him. Not sure what the f'ck is up in his brain.

He should look at some Kobe tape. Disclaimer: It includes taking jumpers.
I think this is the best LeBron can get in that regard. He's shooting .548 (.611 from 3) on 10.5 jumpers a game this series:

http://bkref.com/tiny/B2SBz

He's not a Kobe/MJ/Dirk, so I don't think he's going to get any better than that, and will probably regress shooting as the series goes on, I'd think.

He needs to post up every possession. What was the point of working out with Hakeem, and using his back to the basket game during the season if he won't use it in the Finals? Makes no sense to me.

Either way, he knows what's waiting for him. Unless the Spurs bend over (can't imagine they will), he's going to have to drop 40 tomorrow. Possibly 45 or 50. Unless he's aggressive, he's gonna go out like a bitch.

PickernRoller
06-15-2014, 02:21 AM
I think this is the best LeBron can get in that regard. He's shooting .548 (.611 from 3) on 10.5 jumpers a game this series:

http://bkref.com/tiny/B2SBz

He's not a Kobe/MJ/Dirk, so I don't think he's going to get any better than that, and will probably regress shooting as the series goes on, I'd think.

He needs to post up every possession. What was the point of working out with Hakeem, and using his back to the basket game during the season if he won't use it in the Finals? Makes no sense to me.

Either way, he knows what's waiting for him. Unless the Spurs bend over (can't imagine they will), he's going to have to drop 40 tomorrow. Possibly 45 or 50. Unless he's aggressive, he's gonna go out like a bitch.

Post ups won't work against the Spurs. They are too efficient in adapting to guard it......they always have.

He needs to break the defense 1 on 1 and stop using the PnR as much - the Spurs have easily adapted. Goes without saying that he needs to shut down scrub Kawi too...it doesn't take much - kid really has nothing on his offensive arsenal that can shine under proper pressure. Clamp on Boris Diaw....ball denial....get him off his ryhym.

Believe it or not, he needs to do a Celtics game 6 again. So we both agree on that. I guess he forgot the psychological impact dropping 2,3, 4 straight buckets in a row does to the opponent. MJ and Kobe like.....plus it pumps up your squad too. Too rare have I seen these things. Spurs will be content watching Lebron "distributing" all night long....

And it's time Wade starts playing some lock down defense on Green and old man Ginobili. Sh1t is getting ridiculous how they are letting these two scrubs light them up.

I don't see them climbing out of this big hole. Spurs have the championship practically in the bag. It's a f'cking embarrassment. There is nothing worse that watching the Spurs win - ABSOLUTELY NOTHNG, not even the Heat winning....

As much as I loved seeing Pop choke last year I gotta give it to him.....then again he will always be Phils b1tch. I guess as consolation I can rewatch the Lakers doing them raw in the past.....nothing better.

poido123
06-15-2014, 02:45 AM
Well do more Bron and stop talking about it. :confusedshrug:

Actually, start looking like you give a damn about losing(that goes for Wade also) and let the actions do the talking..

ImKobe
06-15-2014, 03:35 AM
Reminds me somewhat of the 2003 Lakers-Spurs series, Lakers also regressed a lot on D and despite Kobe playing amazing in that series, Spurs just dominated us in 6 Games.

Well, Duncan isn't that great 11 years later, so the series would definitely be winnable if the Heat big 3 showed up. All they have to do is stun San Antonio at their house, they will go back home with all the confidence and it should get pushed to 7 as most of us predicted anyways, and then it's winner take all.

Xoush
06-15-2014, 03:51 AM
Nah, it's over. Stop studying the box score and actually watch the game. The Heat have no fight in them. Chalmers sux, Wade needs to retire. LeBron plays one quarter off the game MAX...

The Spurs are on a mission. They know, they should have won last year. They will close this series before it comes to a game seven.

The-Legend-24
06-15-2014, 04:06 AM
What is he doing doe? Besides going ghost mode for long stretches of games of course. :oldlol:

ILLsmak
06-15-2014, 04:08 AM
he also said History is meant to be broken. lol

-Smak

SamuraiSWISH
06-15-2014, 04:14 AM
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/24588308/lebron-james-i-need-to-do-more-because-what-im-doing-isnt-enough

Watch out SA. LBJ bout to go off.
THIS is what I want to hear from LeBron. Humble. Self accountability. The acknowledgement that he needs to play better. And he's right.

Even his regular averages aren't enough. If no one else is playing well, you need to shoulder more weight. Be Superman. Be the best player on the planet. MJ, Shaq did it in their original three peats.

It takes strength of mind, body, skill, but more importantly heart / will power to three peat. He needs to go game 6 v.s. Boston status. I'll be rooting for it if he maintains this attitude.

See the return of this guy:

http://doubletechnicals.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/lebron-james-destroys-celtics.jpg

masonanddixon
06-15-2014, 04:19 AM
In all honesty the best thing lebron can do in in Game 5 is to defer to Bosh and to a lesser extent, Wade, and try to focus on playing passable defense. But I don't think his ego will allow him to do so.

SexSymbol
06-15-2014, 05:18 AM
They will get blown out in G5.
I can't see how it would not be a hit to his legacy, being dominated in the finals with 3 HOF'ers around him

cltcfn2924
06-15-2014, 05:25 AM
Read the story, it's all I. Back in the 80's when the Celts were awful, Bird said everything in the context of we. WE have some guys playing like pansies. What Leb*tch is saying is all I. I have to do more (cause they aren't), I wouldn't be there without them. So Wade and Bosh are just there for the ride? Ego causing problems?

dunksby
06-15-2014, 06:12 AM
So LeBron believes he can and has to do more but his stans say otherwise :lol

kureyşi-gospurs
06-15-2014, 08:19 AM
Translation need a new Ray Allen

AintNoSunshine
06-15-2014, 09:20 AM
Yeah, he can start with making Chalmers' shot for him, get Bosh's rebounds and help Wade make some lay-ups.

Dresta
06-15-2014, 09:25 AM
He's not doing enough, and the rest of the team isn't doing enough as well. If they all did enough Miami wouldn't be so turrible.

GimmeThat
06-15-2014, 09:30 AM
He's not doing enough, and the rest of the team isn't doing enough as well. If they all did enough Miami wouldn't be so turrible.

I know having one player up front for media session is fun and all. but with the whole growth of personal network. maybe they should get the whole team in front of the media session to let them call out on each others BS after they lose a game or something.

ignore me or flag this statement if it sounds too "Coach Carter-ish"

dr.hee
06-15-2014, 09:35 AM

They just lack star power. I mean sure...Carlisle, old Dirk and a weird roster can take the Spurs to 7 games. But the Heat? On the other hand, a Lebron James team is never desparate :applause:

lilteapot
06-15-2014, 09:36 AM
Read the story, it's all I. Back in the 80's when the Celts were awful, Bird said everything in the context of we. WE have some guys playing like pansies. What Leb*tch is saying is all I. I have to do more (cause they aren't), I wouldn't be there without them. So Wade and Bosh are just there for the ride? Ego causing problems?
You're such a ****ing idiot it's not even funny. You quote a selfless comment about his teammates to prove he's all about himself?

Lebron needs to score at least 35.

cltcfn2924
06-15-2014, 10:11 AM
You're such a ****ing idiot it's not even funny. You quote a selfless comment about his teammates to prove he's all about himself?

Lebron needs to score at least 35.

A little sensitive aren't we? Read it again and see how many times he says I. Then see if he says WE. Idiot.

Ne 1
06-15-2014, 10:17 AM
LeBron's Finals this year are like Durant's 2012 Finals. Yeah, his efficiency is great, but the rest of the game isn't there. His defense has been mediocre, his play-making isn't the same, and he's been a turnover machine. Also he's been outplayed by a role-player in the two biggest games of the series. Only blind LeBron stans think this is a "great" series for his standards.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
06-15-2014, 10:18 AM
He should start by playing defense especially fundamentally

Dro
06-15-2014, 10:19 AM
LeBron's Finals this year are like Durant's 2012 Finals. Yeah, his efficiency is great, but the rest of the game isn't there. His defense has been mediocre, his play-making isn't the same, and he's been a turnover machine. Also he's been outplayed by a role-player in the two biggest games of the series. Only blind LeBron stans think this is a "great" series for his standards.
This...He had the most invisible, unimpactful 21 point quarter I've ever seen.....

SCdac
06-15-2014, 10:22 AM
Feels like they've barely posted Lebron up this series, but credit to the Spurs (and Kawhi) for pushing him out of his spots and denying him the ball.

lilteapot
06-15-2014, 10:50 AM
A little sensitive aren't we? Read it again and see how many times he says I. Then see if he says WE. Idiot.
you're a ****ing moron and your mother definitely drank heavily when she had you

La Frescobaldi
06-15-2014, 10:52 AM
James fans are frantic right now, eyes wildly going back and forth searching the horizon desperately for some way out of the mess they have created for themselves

STATUTORY
06-15-2014, 10:53 AM
ni99a promised 60+ points once and scored like 10

no one bellieves this wolf ticket selling ni99a

Uncle Drew
06-15-2014, 10:55 AM
Everytime LeBron said he was going to do something this season he came out the next game and played like shit.. anyone remember the wizard game? :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:
He choked himself out of that game. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Straight_Ballin
06-15-2014, 10:59 AM
ni99a promised 60+ points once and scored like 10

no one bellieves this wolf ticket selling ni99a

See I rap
But what I spit gets straight real
I serve no wolf tickets
Nikka I will kill
Any mother****er that step within my boundry
When you fvck with me, you fvck with my family

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hufS8f0L4GI

nashwade
06-15-2014, 11:12 AM
i dont think even MJ can win G4 with team mates playing like that

will be thrilling if this series go 7, regardless of who wins

basically Diaw, Green and Leonard made the difference between a Spurs team that was swept 4-0 by the Nash+Amare Suns and this one that is about to win a championship. seriously who would've thought

GODbe
06-15-2014, 11:25 AM
That doesn't mean he's going to have a big game, just means he wants to improve the FG% :facepalm . Hence, more passing at the end of the shotclock and disappearing for entire halfs if the defense isn't giving him open layups.

Bigsmoke
06-15-2014, 11:31 AM
i dont think even MJ can win G4 with team mates playing like that

will be thrilling if this series go 7, regardless of who wins

basically Diaw, Green and Leonard made the difference between a Spurs team that was swept 4-0 by the Nash+Amare Suns and this one that is about to win a championship. seriously who would've thought

Parker had a down year, Antonio McDyess and Richard Jefferson were not so good fits or just old, dejuan blair showed a lot of hustle and stuff but dude was a 6'6 PF that was fat. He was and effective against the Memphis Grizzlies that following year as well

step_back
06-15-2014, 11:35 AM
Sometimes it's not about how many points you score, it's when you score them. LeBron needs to be getting buckets when Miami start showing signs of slowing down offensively.

Granted Wade and Bosh are sucking right now but LeBron needs to be taking over in the fourth quarter.

GimmeThat
06-15-2014, 11:37 AM
Sometimes it's not about how many points you score, it's when you score them. LeBron needs to be getting buckets when Miami start showing signs of slowing down offensively.

Granted Wade and Bosh are sucking right now but LeBron needs to be taking over in the fourth quarter.

adjusted +/- to when opponents are out scoring you.

new clutch standard?

cltcfn2924
06-15-2014, 11:42 AM
you're a ****ing moron and your mother definitely drank heavily when she had you

Getting a little personal with the insults heh? Fakkit.

Bigsmoke
06-15-2014, 11:45 AM

The Heat were down by too much. Do the math.

If the LeBron scores... I don't know... 20 again in the 4th while the spurs as a team score 29 already being up by 20 then what is the point. How much did Kobe score in the 4th when his Laker team was getting blowout by 30 against the Celtics?

Warfan
06-15-2014, 11:47 AM
Atleast he's acknowledging he needs to do more. Playing his average or normal game isn't gonna cut it, especially against this team and how everyone else is playing. If he needs to carry the team on his back, so be it. Miami are playing like they're entitled right now, like they should be given the championship and not earn it. It's on lebrons shoulders to do something about...

step_back
06-15-2014, 11:56 AM
The Heat were down by too much. Do the math.

If the LeBron scores... I don't know... 20 again in the 4th while the spurs as a team score 29 already being up by 20 then what is the point. How much did Kobe score in the 4th when his Laker team was getting blowout by 30 against the Celtics?

Going on a run in the 4th does more than just put points on the board, it boosts your teams morale, forces the opposing teams defence to focus on you leaving other players open and can get the other team into foul trouble.

If it wasn't an important part of the game we wouldn't discuss who the best finishers in the NBA are.

Kiddlovesnets
06-15-2014, 12:01 PM
That translates into I need to recruit more superstars in this off-season. Lebron is a smart man, he knows the Heat is done for this season, so hes getting ready for 2014-2015 season.

Adam Silver
06-15-2014, 12:03 PM
by that he means i need more help

I've used some of my best refs and even they weren't able to help LeBron. Not sure if I'll bother extending the series.

Bigsmoke
06-15-2014, 12:09 PM
Going on a run in the 4th does more than just put points on the board, it boosts your teams morale, forces the opposing teams defence to focus on you leaving other players open and can get the other team into foul trouble.

If it wasn't an important part of the game we wouldn't discuss who the best finishers in the NBA are.

The Heat are just overmatched. Their offense actually been good with Wade and Bosh playing subpar for their standerds. They are allowing the Spurs to shoot historical out there. I guarantee you if LeBron does everything you told him to, the Heat would still get blown out in games 3 and 4. How Wade's performance in game 4 gets absolutely no hate???

step_back
06-15-2014, 12:15 PM
The Heat are just overmatched. Their offense actually been good with Wade and Bosh playing subpar for their standerds. They are allowing the Spurs to shoot historical out there. I guarantee you if LeBron does everything you told him to, the Heat would still get blown out in games 3 and 4. How Wade's performance in game 4 gets absolutely no hate???

As I said LeBron needs to start going on scoring spree's in the fourth. The only way you're getting Wade and Bosh on the scoreboard right now is by giving them easy buckets down the stretch and getting the team on a run.

Remember this is a thread about what more LeBron could do, it's not a thread about making excuses for him. Granted Wade and Bosh are playing poorly and they will be a huge factor in the Heat losing the finals but when you constantly say you're the leader of the team you take the brunt of the criticism which is what we're doing with LeBron.

La Frescobaldi
06-15-2014, 12:40 PM
I've used some of my best refs and even they weren't able to help LeBron. Not sure if I'll bother extending the series.

Will the real Adam Silver please go jump in the crick

Bigsmoke
06-15-2014, 12:43 PM
As I said LeBron needs to start going on scoring spree's in the fourth. The only way you're getting Wade and Bosh on the scoreboard right now is by giving them easy buckets down the stretch and getting the team on a run.

Remember this is a thread about what more LeBron could do, it's not a thread about making excuses for him. Granted Wade and Bosh are playing poorly and they will be a huge factor in the Heat losing the finals but when you constantly say you're the leader of the team you take the brunt of the criticism which is what we're doing with LeBron.
The Heat struggling to defend and that's a team effort. If Wade and Bosh would play as well as they are worth then it would be a different story because they can match the Sours offense. U can blame LeBron for not getting his teammates motivation but then what is Erik Spoelstra for?

Is basic logic. U cant trade baskets with the spurs with 1 player. Maybe if they play defense but again... They all gotta play. Not LeBron defending all 5 players

Marchesk
06-15-2014, 12:47 PM

Can you make sure the Knicks make the finals next year? It's pretty sickening how the NBA keeps ignoring it's biggest market.

Dresta
06-15-2014, 01:07 PM
Feels like they've barely posted Lebron up this series, but credit to the Spurs (and Kawhi) for pushing him out of his spots and denying him the ball.
Yeh this, and Spoelstra's inability to come up with creative ways to get him the ball there. Spo is definitely being outcoached - Miami just hasn't been able to respond to Spurs tactics and so to play their normal game, and Spo has to take a lot of the blame for that.

GimmeThat
06-15-2014, 01:09 PM
Getting a little personal with the insults heh? Fakkit.

well, I have never looked at adoption that way.

"I'm strong enough to be responsible for my child alone!!!"

or you know,

got roofied

Cone
06-15-2014, 01:15 PM
LeBron needs more help, and I'm serious... not being a retarded troll like everyone else.

His teammates havent shown up, plain and simple. LeBron has been great this series yet his stacked sidekicks have been shitting the bed.. not to mention his bench has been trash outside of Ray Allen in game 1

Even Jordan would be down 1-3 with the luck the spurs have had and with the lack of help that bron has had. You guys know its true deep down too..

jzek
06-15-2014, 01:21 PM
He sh oul have said "My teammates need to do more because what they're doing isn't enough"

Kawhi Not?
06-15-2014, 01:27 PM
I think San Antonio loses today but wins game 6

step_back
06-15-2014, 01:55 PM
The Heat struggling to defend and that's a team effort. If Wade and Bosh would play as well as they are worth then it would be a different story because they can match the Sours offense. U can blame LeBron for not getting his teammates motivation but then what is Erik Spoelstra for?

Is basic logic. U cant trade baskets with the spurs with 1 player. Maybe if they play defense but again... They all gotta play. Not LeBron defending all 5 players

I completely agree the Heat aren't dealing with the balanced scoring from the Spurs and that lies with Spo and his inability to coach defensively. But like I said LeBron is the leader of this team and the thread is specifically talking about what more he as an individual could do. Part of that is taking over the 4th and drawing double and triple teams which right now isn't happening.

LeBron should try and score every time he get's the ball, he's a dominant scorer. If he does this and Wade and Bosh don't step up then I can't see how anyone will hold LeBron solely responsible for the loss.

Just2McFly
06-15-2014, 02:06 PM
All LeBron needs to do is play
PG and then take the ball down court and post up. :applause:

Send the other guys home. KingJames got it covered.

[insert sarcasim]
Cross matching completely killed the spurs last year in the series... but you dont know basketball so i dont expect you to understand that.

Kingwillball
06-15-2014, 02:13 PM
I think San Antonio loses today but wins game 6

If the Heat win today its going 7, No way Heat would win tonight and not give themselves a chance in gm 7. Plus losing 3 straight at home to end season would be embarrassment.

FKAri
06-15-2014, 03:01 PM
If the Heat win today its going 7, No way Heat would win tonight and not give themselves a chance in gm 7. Plus losing 3 straight at home to end season would be embarrassment.

Just like there was no way the Heat lose game 4 after their embarrassing effort in game 3 right?

Hands of Iron
06-15-2014, 04:44 PM

He doesn't stand a chance without at least a modicum of help, but there's room for him to get more shots off. A lot more. As in +13 more for what he's averaging in the series so far. I think he's burned out at the worst time and is being forced into selectively stepping on the gas and that certainly won't be enough. They need '12 Boston Game 6 Lebron three times and a lot of help from SA.

SamuraiSWISH
06-15-2014, 04:47 PM
He doesn't stand a chance without at least a modicum of help, but there's room for him to get more shots off. A lot more. As in +13 more for what he's averaging in the series so far. I think he's burned out at the worst time and is being forced into selectively stepping on the gas and that certainly won't be enough. They need '12 Boston Game 6 Lebron three times and a lot of help from SA.
Exactly. Love your posts. Yes, his help isn't showing up. But why isn't LeBron doing more? Why not go into legendary mode if he has to in order to help his team win the game ... pick up their slack. I know he's capable. Be aggressive.

ArbitraryWater
06-15-2014, 04:55 PM
They just lack star power. I mean sure...Carlisle, old Dirk and a weird roster can take the Spurs to 7 games. But the Heat? On the other hand, a Lebron James team is never desparate :applause:

:facepalm

ArbitraryWater
06-15-2014, 04:56 PM
This...He had the most invisible, unimpactful 21 point quarter I've ever seen.....

That's because the opponents kept scoring not because of him :facepalm

It's like Kobe's 19 pt 3rd quarter vs Boston in 2010

SamuraiSWISH
06-15-2014, 04:57 PM
It's like Kobe's 19 pt 3rd quarter vs Boston in 2010
Um Kobe's 19 point quarter was louder than an A bomb. It was crazy to watch, and the game was still competitive. The type of shots he hit, that performance didn't fly under the radar.

chazzy
06-15-2014, 05:03 PM
I thought his offensive support was only a major problem last game, and even then he wasn't doing much in the first half when the lead ballooned to 20+.

cltcfn2924
06-15-2014, 08:19 PM

Why are you showing the Pacers?