PDA

View Full Version : I've never seen a team be so lackadaisical about losing in the finals

Kidbasketball20
06-15-2014, 01:34 AM
Every press conference has LeBron and Wade non chalant and almost cracking jokes that they are 1 game away from losing in the finals.

I don't care if you're a 2 time champion, you should care and at least give the appearance to your fans that you give a shit. Disgusting once again, and wouldn't be surprised when the Heat lose (not winning 3 in a row) that they act like they won 2 so it was enough.

Never has a team looked like they give less of a shit about LOSING in the NBA finals than the 2013-2014 Miami Heat.

SouBeachTalents
06-15-2014, 01:46 AM
I guess they should walk around 24/7 in a depressed or angry state, that would be much more productive

1987_Lakers
06-15-2014, 01:48 AM
They have won the last 2 titles.

ihoopallday
06-15-2014, 01:49 AM
Doesn't matter how they act. People will always find a way to criticize their every move. At this point, I think even LeBron realized some people will always hate him. Why fight a battle you can't win?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-15-2014, 01:52 AM
Was just talking to my boy about this.. I find it hilarious that Lebron is already downplaying tomrrows game with the "its just basketball" and "there are more important things in my life" rhetoric.

Is he wrong to feel that way? Nah.. but he wasn't talking that noise in last years finals AND had no qualms about the legacy talk a few months back.

He's the GOAT deflector :applause:

bigkingsfan
06-15-2014, 01:53 AM
He just got 30 millions a few days ago, why wouldn't be he happy.

Derka
06-15-2014, 01:59 AM
Getting up in front of the media, pitching a fit and throwing things around...that makes much more sense.

stalkerforlife
06-15-2014, 02:07 AM
They know there's not a damn thing they can do about it.

They are SHOOK and hiding behind the face of a clown.

Akrazotile
06-15-2014, 02:11 AM
Bran aint got no worries.

OP u mad??

Cocaine80s
06-15-2014, 02:41 AM
They know the next 3 are in the bag

Kawhi Not?
06-15-2014, 02:50 AM
Every press conference has LeBron and Wade non chalant and almost cracking jokes that they are 1 game away from losing in the finals.

I don't care if you're a 2 time champion, you should care and at least give the appearance to your fans that you give a shit. Disgusting once again, and wouldn't be surprised when the Heat lose (not winning 3 in a row) that they act like they won 2 so it was enough.

Never has a team looked like they give less of a shit about LOSING in the NBA finals than the 2013-2014 Miami Heat.

are they suppose to be crying?

GimmeThat
06-15-2014, 03:05 AM
true.

people fight over belongings when they get a divorce more than what we are seeing.

I guess they aren't homosexuals. just homosapiens.

no pun intended
06-15-2014, 03:06 AM
They're coasting.

diamenz
06-15-2014, 03:10 AM
Was just talking to my boy about this.. I find it hilarious that Lebron is already downplaying tomrrows game with the "its just basketball" and "there are more important things in my life" rhetoric.

Is he wrong to feel that way? Nah.. but he wasn't talking that noise in last years finals AND had no qualms about the legacy talk a few months back.

did he seriously say that sh!t? dude's a complete joke.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-15-2014, 03:23 AM

Yeah...and I have no problem with it.

Just be consistent is all.

I mean..remember the whole MT rushmore nonsense months ago? Dude was adamant on superseding one of the GOATs on that "list" (went on a diatribe about being "remembered" later in the conversation). So..waddup with the life reflecting stuff? :oldlol:

Not only is dude a master deflector, but he may be the biggest front-runner I've EVER seen in sports...which is amazing when you think about all the egos in basketball

GimmeThat
06-15-2014, 03:27 AM

I mean..remember the whole MT rushmore nonsense months ago? Dude was adamant on superseding one of the GOATs on that "list" (went on a diatribe about being "remembered" later in the conversation). So..waddup with the life reflecting stuff? :oldlol:

Not only is dude a master deflector, but he may be the biggest front-runner I've EVER seen in sports...which is amazing when you think about all the egos in basketball

I sure hope no one ever wakes up again after they lose in the finals.

konex
06-15-2014, 03:28 AM
They are getting destroyed by a superior team. It's much easier to take than losing to a team you feel you should beat...especially when you have 2 (3 for Wade) chips in your back pocket

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-15-2014, 03:29 AM
I sure hope no one ever wakes up again after they lose in the finals.

Thats...deplorable

knicksman
06-15-2014, 07:12 AM
bran only cares about MVPs Thats why the FG%. And MVPs are just regular season awards so why bother about playoffs. Its the reason why bran joined wade coz he knows idiots will get tired of voting for him if he doesnt win a ring so he has to let wade and bosh win rings for him while he statpad in the regular season for MVPs. Thats how lebron gonna beat jordan in legacy. Through cheating or fooling idiots.

kureyşi-gospurs
06-15-2014, 08:16 AM
They'll lose

ArbitraryWater
06-15-2014, 08:18 AM
They're coasting.

:roll:

------

http://i.gyazo.com/db08c573eacac61f33f0f6ad099da334.png

ArbitraryWater
06-15-2014, 08:20 AM
ot only is dude a master deflector, but he may be the biggest front-runner I've EVER seen in sports...which is amazing when you think about all the egos in basketball

front-runner in what sense? :wtf:

jzek
06-15-2014, 09:17 AM

Those guys are multimillionaires and multiple champs... how can they be sad?

dr.hee
06-15-2014, 09:23 AM

------

http://i.gyazo.com/db08c573eacac61f33f0f6ad099da334.png

http://twitpic.com/show/thumb/e56n24.gif

GimmeThat
06-15-2014, 09:38 AM
Thats...deplorable

how?

while I understand why I continuously run into moronic parents who likes the whole "everyone is a winner, we should encourage our kids, and they should never have to deal with losing blah blah blah" because those parents who still treat every issue for grown up/kids/adults as if it's the 3rd grade.

I mean, it's stupid. I don't know why it's okay for someone to not work hard when they've been given the opportunity.

don't enter into a contract agreement in which you can't afford to be wrong or on the losing end. is that an idea that is so difficult to imagine for people?

Jeremy Piven could take a field day with this.

Harison
06-15-2014, 09:44 AM
"its just basketball" and "there are more important things in my life" rhetoric.

These are exactly the words used by Wilt too :lol Thats the difference between pathologically driven to win like Russell or Jordan, and laid-back superstars who just have fun like Lebron or Wilt.

Jameerthefear
06-15-2014, 09:44 AM
They haven't lost yet.

russwest0
06-15-2014, 09:52 AM

lol that mt rushmore shit was just his attempt to try and do whatever he could to win the mvp. hence playing the whole 4th quarter to statpad vs the bobcats and then getting beat in most of and playing like shit in like their next 5 games

Warfan
06-15-2014, 09:54 AM
The Heat look mentally defeated. They played with a sense of entitlement and got their ass handed too them. Maybe Bron will realize that it aint 'gonna be easy'

edrick
06-15-2014, 10:05 AM

As usual, his comments were taken out of context.

Straight_Ballin
06-15-2014, 10:21 AM
how?

while I understand why I continuously run into moronic parents who likes the whole "everyone is a winner, we should encourage our kids, and they should never have to deal with losing blah blah blah" because those parents who still treat every issue for grown up/kids/adults as if it's the 3rd grade.

I mean, it's stupid. I don't know why it's okay for someone to not work hard when they've been given the opportunity.

^ This guy gets it.

It's called the pussification of America. Everything has to be made easy these days for kids to feel good about themselves. We don't want anyone to have to work hard. I mean there are actually people out there that are so delusional that they believe Wal-mart needs to pay them more money so that they can have a family.

Um...no. A career at your local wal-mart is not the type of job to get to support a family!

http://action.changewalmart.org/page/s/ARealWage

You shouldn't have to go to college and work hard! Just have a career working at wal-mart! :lol

Not everyone is going to be a winner. America needs to face the fact that you are going to have losers in this country, and we need to stop catering to them and instead make them earn their keep.

EARNED NOT GIVEN

When I was a kid playing NES games, I'd pop in Ninja Gaiden and get my ass kicked. I certainly didn't feel like a winner, but it caused me to try HARDER. Pretty much all aspects in life such a school and sports were like that back then.

Now I am a winner. An Alpha who is a 6 figga playa surrounded by betas.

These days, they have to dumb down games so that a kid can get 20 kills in COD right out of the box and then take a picture with it using his Iphone, and show it to dad at dinner time so that dad can tell little Jonny what a good job he's doing and how proud he is of his son. :wtf:

So is it really any surprise that Bran is behaving this way during the pussification of America era? If he was a player in the 90's, he would be 10x the player he is today.

Great talent, wrong era to play in.

B-hoop
06-15-2014, 10:29 AM

Not hating or saying you are wrong, but you are making a deep philosophical statement using Ninja Gaiden :applause:

Straight_Ballin
06-15-2014, 10:37 AM

Not hating or saying you are wrong, but you are making a deep philosophical statement using Ninja Gaiden :applause:

I threw that in there for comedy value :roll: You can use any NES game back then for the most part, or pretty much any competitive activity back then.

Simply put, there wasn't a "everone needs to be a winner" approach taken to it. If you played baseball and got your ass kicked you knew about it and you didn't get any ice cream. These days, doesn't matter what the outcome is there is an EXPECTATION from the kids that after the game (no matter who wins or loses) it's time for ice cream.

STATUTORY
06-15-2014, 10:45 AM

ni99as ego defensive mechanisms already in full operational mode. he's preparing a updated version of my life is better than yours speech as we speak

mofo deflects so much

Graviton
06-15-2014, 10:50 AM
I don't think any modern day NBA star cares TOO MUCH about winning a ring, at the end of the day they are still millionaires and already "made it". There is no hungry, mad competitive "I give no ****s about your feelings I will rip your head off if you don't try hard" guys like Jordan/Kobe that have the mental toughness of a Shaolin Monk meditating on one finger for decades.

Marchesk
06-15-2014, 11:27 AM
I don't think any modern day NBA star cares TOO MUCH about winning a ring, at the end of the day they are still millionaires and already "made it". There is no hungry, mad competitive "I give no ****s about your feelings I will rip your head off if you don't try hard" guys like Jordan/Kobe that have the mental toughness of a Shaolin Monk meditating on one finger for decades.

You mean except for the entire Spurs roster?

sportjames23
06-15-2014, 11:28 AM

Ninja Gaiden was a BEAST back in the day. You beat that game and you felt like you conquered the world.

GimmeThat
06-15-2014, 12:03 PM
^ This guy gets it.

It's called the pussification of America. Everything has to be made easy these days for kids to feel good about themselves. We don't want anyone to have to work hard. I mean there are actually people out there that are so delusional that they believe Wal-mart needs to pay them more money so that they can have a family.

Um...no. A career at your local wal-mart is not the type of job to get to support a family!

http://action.changewalmart.org/page/s/ARealWage

You shouldn't have to go to college and work hard! Just have a career working at wal-mart! :lol

Not everyone is going to be a winner. America needs to face the fact that you are going to have losers in this country, and we need to stop catering to them and instead make them earn their keep.

EARNED NOT GIVEN

When I was a kid playing NES games, I'd pop in Ninja Gaiden and get my ass kicked. I certainly didn't feel like a winner, but it caused me to try HARDER. Pretty much all aspects in life such a school and sports were like that back then.

Now I am a winner. An Alpha who is a 6 figga playa surrounded by betas.

These days, they have to dumb down games so that a kid can get 20 kills in COD right out of the box and then take a picture with it using his Iphone, and show it to dad at dinner time so that dad can tell little Jonny what a good job he's doing and how proud he is of his son. :wtf:

So is it really any surprise that Bran is behaving this way during the pussification of America era? If he was a player in the 90's, he would be 10x the player he is today.

Great talent, wrong era to play in.

I honestly can't say if I believe that education is the best way to treat anti-America Americans.

The Federal Government can really only have that much say without making the system extremely complicated or even affecting the laws of the states.

Will the Supreme court have too much power by its process of explaining/interpreting the constitution, instead of just dealing with appeals?

It isn't so much that Lebron is playing in the wrong era.
But maybe he's seeking for something that somehow the Heat has lost to provide.

I don't know if that's just a few games, or it's been like that even before he made it to the Finals.

Kidbasketball20
06-15-2014, 12:39 PM
LeBron also has a history of acting like he doesn't give a **** after losing:

- After the Mavs series, "you guys still have to wake up in the morning and go back to your miserable lives etc..."

TheMan
06-15-2014, 01:04 PM
LeBron has accepted the fact that he'll never surpaas Jordan as GOAT (not when he's lost half as many Finals as MJ won). He's content being his era greatest player and he's still got time to win a few more titles. He's making millions doing what he loves, 2 titles in the bag and living the life, I can't see why he should be angry :confusedshrug:

Uncle Drew
06-15-2014, 01:11 PM
They're coasting.