PDA

View Full Version : Does Miami have the worst fanbase in NBA?

Beastmode88
06-15-2014, 12:48 PM
Anyone gonna bring up how unloyal / idiotic this fanbase has been?
-Last year's game 6 before Ray Allen's clutch 3..?
-"I've been a fan for 4 years and they do this to me?!." :facepalm
-Booing your own team instead of encouraging them after a 20 point deficit? :biggums:
-Half the stadium is empty before the 4th quarter started?

I feel like honestly this is why people hate Miami. The retarded fanbase that's all up on bran's jockstraps. To all the bran haters, do you hate bran's game more or do you hate his fan base more?

Marchesk
06-15-2014, 12:50 PM
-Booing your own team instead of encouraging them after a 20 point deficit? :biggums:

To be fair, Lakers fans booed their team in the 2002 WCF at half time when the Kings were up big in games 3 & 4. Difference is the Lakers actually came back in those games, and managed to win one of them. Damned Horry.

Xoush
06-15-2014, 01:06 PM
I think the biggest reason for the hatred towards Bron is the Heat fanbase. It's pathetic how they react when the team goes through adversity.

Beastmode88
06-15-2014, 01:08 PM
I think the biggest reason for the hatred towards Bron is the Heat fanbase. It's pathetic how they react when the team goes through adversity.

Like pauk's essays?

TheMan
06-15-2014, 01:23 PM

I feel like honestly this is why people hate Miami. The retarded fanbase that's all up on bran's jockstraps. To all the bran haters, do you hate bran's game more or do you hate his fan base more?
I don't hate their fanbase, I have a low opinion of them though. I don't hate LeBron either, his arrogant stans have me rooting for him to fail too often.

Now as for the Heat, I hate that team, going back to the mid 90s.

Xoush
06-15-2014, 01:25 PM
Like pauk's essays?
To be honest with you, I never bothered going through that shit.

Lebronxrings
06-15-2014, 01:36 PM

you are cherry picking on bad moments. I can find that in alot of other fan bases. People left because they didn't want to see the spurs hoist the trophy, if anything that was love for the heat team. Heat fans boo their team because they were disappointing in a pathetic effort by everyone but lebron. I've seen that from other teams like OKC and the pacers. As for your quote, "I've been a fan for 4 years and they do this to me?!." No one ever said that, your making sht up. Just admit you hate us. Get a life dumb ass.

moe94
06-15-2014, 01:37 PM
Like pauk's essays?
pauk never wrote an essay

WolfGang
06-15-2014, 01:39 PM
Yes, I stopped being a Heat fan when Lebron came. I knew it was going to be a shit show. I was praying that Lebron would go to Chicago at the time.

lilgodfather1
06-15-2014, 01:39 PM
Yes, well the actual 15 fans are good, but the fans since 2010 are pathetic.

Kawhi Not?
06-15-2014, 01:40 PM
absolutely......

moe94
06-15-2014, 01:40 PM
Yes, I stopped being a Heat fan when Lebron came. I knew it was going to be a shit show. I was praying that Lebron would go to Chicago at the time.

You stopped supporting your team as soon as they had a chance to compete because of....bandwagon fans?

Beastmode88
06-15-2014, 01:55 PM
you are cherry picking on bad moments. I can find that in alot of other fan bases. People left because they didn't want to see the spurs hoist the trophy, if anything that was love for the heat team. Heat fans boo their team because they were disappointing in a pathetic effort by everyone but lebron. I've seen that from other teams like OKC and the pacers. As for your quote, "I've been a fan for 4 years and they do this to me?!." No one ever said that, your making sht up. Just admit you hate us. Get a life dumb ass.

Really cherry picking when it matters? When a team is at time low you give more discouragement? :biggums: Lol what? When has OKC fan base every boo'd their team at home... they even show up to the airports when they lost the finals. Pacers are a different story they are just pathetic. I'm not making shit up there was a thread on a few days ago some bran stan was like "am i not suppose to be upset after being a fan since 2010 buying all their merch and shit." mind as well change your name to lebron2*rings cause he's not winning shit unless he teams up with another 2 superstars.

Hizack
06-15-2014, 02:00 PM
http://i.minus.com/ixzfII7LKXN84.png

http://i.minus.com/i6cNeVYjL59hx.png

http://i.minus.com/ixgN2Ux6Xjzrc.png

http://i.minus.com/iywgZTEoK5Srn.png

http://i.minus.com/itb1C2uGv4tKE.png

DStebb716
06-15-2014, 02:20 PM
Yes, they do. Followed by Atlanta or Detroit.

senelcoolidge
06-15-2014, 02:22 PM
I think most of the Miami fans don't really know the rules of basketball. They just go and root for the team because it's the "in" thing to do. There are some true fans, but the majority are bandwagon fans. Miami is crap.

kamil
06-15-2014, 02:23 PM
I'd say Miami has one of if not the worst fanbases in NBA history and would contend with worst fanbases in the world.

Adam Silver
06-15-2014, 02:28 PM
The fans of Miami have done a poor job of financially supporting the Heat as far as NBA champions go. For that reason, I won't help the Heat win the championship. At best, I'll consider extending this series.

longtime lurker
06-15-2014, 02:31 PM
The Heat don't have fans they have bandwagoners and stans

Fudge
06-15-2014, 02:36 PM
Worst fanbase in the NBA? More like worst fanbase in sports.

Beastmode88
06-15-2014, 02:37 PM
I wonder if this joker Lebronxrings is actually found Miami. :roll:

Just2McFly
there are plenty of legit heat fans, you guys are f*cking dumb...

JimmyMcAdocious
Based on ISH?

Rockets

Hawks

others

Cold soul
06-15-2014, 02:56 PM
Sure Miami has some true fans, but the majority are bandwagon fans. I wounder how many were fans before the summer of 2010.