PDA

View Full Version : Who else thinks Lebron going for 40+ tonight

Kingwillball
06-15-2014, 02:11 PM
Either that or a Monster 35,12,8 type of game in a Heat win.. that is my story and Im sticking to it.. The Chosen one like Neo was doubted now he has to prove once again he is the one. Of course a little more help from teammates would help plus much better overall defense. Well that is my story and Im sticking to it or else will be taking a self induced vacation from ISh (let the troll Sh!t die down a bit) til the FA period starts.

Beastmode88
06-15-2014, 02:12 PM
I think he will drop 40 easily but I'm not sure they will win tho. His team needs to show up and probably bench Mario and Wade.

STATUTORY
06-15-2014, 02:13 PM
Either that or a Monster 35,12,8 type of game in a Heat win.. that is my story and Im sticking to it.. The Chosen one like Neo was doubted now he has to prove once again he is the one. Of course a little more help from teammates would help plus much better overall defense. Well that is my story and Im sticking to it or else will be taking a self induced vacation from ISh (let the troll Sh!t die down a bit) til the FA period starts.
wow, how brave of you! running and hiding when things don't go your way

stans be adopting bran's personality as their own

Fudge
06-15-2014, 02:13 PM
I lol'd at the Matrix reference. What a fcuking clown you are.

Just2McFly
06-15-2014, 02:14 PM
I believe.

Cold soul
06-15-2014, 02:15 PM
I highly doubt it. I'll say no on 40 points.

Heavincent
06-15-2014, 02:16 PM
The Chosen one like Neo was doubted now he has to prove once again he is the one.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/kobe-laugh.gif

Kingwillball
06-15-2014, 02:17 PM
wow, how brave of you! running and hiding when things don't go your way

stans be adopting bran's personality as their own

TBH U can't win here sometimes (not enough logical basketball talk)and the Haters have been foaming at the mouth to rip on Lebron and question his greatness blah blahs blah.. I can argue til Im blue in face won't change anybody's minds and just wastes my time and gets me annoyed in process.

STATUTORY
06-15-2014, 02:18 PM
TBH U can't win here sometimes (not enough logical basketball talk)and the Haters have been foaming at the mouth to rip on Lebron and question his greatness blah blahs blah.. I can argue til Im blue in face won't change anybody's minds and just wastes my time and gets me annoyed in process.
sounds like you need more help

SpecialQue
06-15-2014, 02:20 PM
Lebron can score 50 or 60 but if no one else on the Heat score they're going to lose.

Also, how many of those points are you predicting in the fourth?

chazzy
06-15-2014, 02:24 PM
Lebron is the OP's personal superhero

Kingwillball
06-15-2014, 02:27 PM
Lebron can score 50 or 60 but if no one else on the Heat score they're going to lose.

I agree with this and it depends on the flow of game if Heat get a decent lead may not be a lot he may do most of damage in first 3 qtrs, but a close game I expect at least 8-10 in 4th with 2 or 3 assists.

The Repo Man
06-15-2014, 02:32 PM
Laker & Kobe fans have been getting sh!tted on the past 2 years and are still here in full effect.

Let me guess, you're going to go team up with 2 other posters on FakeGm.

NASH = BEST
06-15-2014, 03:28 PM
Laker & Kobe fans have been getting sh!tted on the past 2 years and are still here in full effect.

Let me guess, you're going to go team up with 2 other posters on FakeGm.

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Yeah, I dont doubt that LeBron will put up stats, but if he's playing hot potato with the ball early on, then heat will be toast.

If he is to bust some Neo type shit, then he needs quit acting like a ***** and come out swinging. Remember that Neo went inside the Matrix and took it to the agents.

What I've seen from LeBron so far in these Finals is that he tries to assert himself at awkward moments of the game, then gives up in the 4th quarter. LeBron is the best player on the planet, and he needs to act like it from tip-off till the last buzzer if the Heat are to win.

stalkerforlife
06-15-2014, 03:29 PM
15+ free throws and he'll hit 40.

He better go out guns blazing, though.

poido123
06-15-2014, 05:08 PM

:mad:

ArbitraryWater
06-15-2014, 05:10 PM

If the game is actually close, just as much as in the other quarters :confusedshrug:

why not?

ILLsmak
06-15-2014, 05:12 PM
I think he will drop 40 easily but I'm not sure they will win tho. His team needs to show up and probably bench Mario and Wade.

Yea, that's why stats are hard to judge and why it's hard to get a lot of points and win. There's no way Bron can score enough to beat SA by himself, so he has to pick his spots. he should still get 40, though.

27 is not enough though. He needs 30+, one of the other three needs 20+, and either the 3rd needs that or the bench needs to actually play well, make threes, etc.

If those things don't happen, I think Bron is gonna have to pick up the slack.

-Smak

SpecialQue
06-15-2014, 05:15 PM
If the game is actually close, just as much as in the other quarters :confusedshrug:

why not?

So giving up in the fourth is fine if he's being blown out? Isn't that when he should be more aggressive than normal?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-15-2014, 05:18 PM
He's more than capable of it...I just wanna see a good game.

Inactive
06-15-2014, 05:20 PM
I think it depends on how the rest of the team plays. If no one has it going, Lebron will try to score as much as possible. If others are hitting shots, he'll end up with his usual scoring numbers, but increased rebounding and assists.

If Miami loses, I think Lebron will go down shooting. I don't think he wants a repeat of the criticism from 2010, and 2011.

ArbitraryWater
06-15-2014, 05:20 PM
So giving up in the fourth is fine if he's being blown out? Isn't that when he should be more aggressive than normal?

What? The game was over dude :lol

Heat were down 25 and you say it's wrong for him to try and get the team going instead of trying to do on a scoring rampage?

It's not giving up... It's being realistic. NOT PADDING STATS. If there is any way to come back from 25 in 8 minutes of play, (when he was subbed back in), its by getting everyone hot... How long would it take to make that 25 pt lead up?

Didnt he just score 19 in the 3rd and the lead for the spurs got BIGGER by FIVE POINTS? Did that really work out?

Jeezuz the retards on here :hammerhead:

smoovegittar
06-15-2014, 05:51 PM
28 points in a loss where Bosh is the leading scorer. Will go out with a limp and an excuse.

BTW, I don't hate LeBron. I'm just tired of the same old, and I want Spo to take some heat.

The-Legend-24
06-15-2014, 06:09 PM
40 points in garbage time. :oldlol:

Jasper
06-15-2014, 07:28 PM
How the Spurs are playing - they do not care if he drops a 100... because the rest of the team has failed.

I still think if the Spurs win tonight , MVP should go to Bron , for his effort.

Hizack
06-16-2014, 02:09 AM
Either that or a Monster 35,12,8 type of game in a Heat win..
Close enough ...... until the last two words