PDA

View Full Version : Odd thats Lebron will opt out and join the Spurs this off-season?

BigBoss
06-15-2014, 06:10 PM
I would say it's fairly high. San Antonio would have to clear up cap space, a sign and trade might be more likely. How many rings will Lebron win in San Antonio?

#striveforgreatness

Beastmode88
06-15-2014, 06:11 PM
Bran under pop.. wow. That's how you #striveforgreatness

dubeta
06-15-2014, 06:14 PM
Similar odds as Kobe being in the playoffs next year

Smook A.
06-15-2014, 06:19 PM
How many rings will Lebron win in San Antonio?

#striveforgreatness
He's gonna need a couple superstars first.

J Shuttlesworth
06-15-2014, 06:35 PM
It would have been nice if LeBron had a coach like Popovich from the get go. We'd see a completely different person

JT123
06-15-2014, 06:37 PM
It would have been nice if LeBron had a coach like Popovich from the get go. We'd see a completely different person
Not everyone can be Kobe and have the best coach of all time fall into their lap, as well as the most dominant player ever. :confusedshrug:

Hey Yo
06-15-2014, 06:38 PM
ZERO chance

J Shuttlesworth
06-15-2014, 06:39 PM
Not everyone can be Kobe and have the best coach of all time fall into their lap, as well as the most dominant player ever. :confusedshrug:
Fall in his lap? Kobe demanded to be traded :facepalm

#unloyalbe
#striveforrapeness

moe94
06-15-2014, 06:39 PM
damn

JT123
06-15-2014, 06:40 PM
He's gonna need a couple superstars first.
He would have Manu and Parker to do the playmaking, and Duncan to do the rebounding. Can you imagine how many points Lebron would average if he could be like Kobe and only had to worry about scoring? I don't think 40 ppg is out of the question. :eek:

Hey Yo
06-15-2014, 06:40 PM
"I will only play for the Lakers"

Eye Test
06-15-2014, 06:42 PM
no further fairweather front running from bran will shock me tbh

JT123
06-15-2014, 06:44 PM
Fall in his lap? Kobe demanded to be traded :facepalm

#unloyalbe
#striveforrapeness
Fool didn't even make it 3 years without a stacked team before he was demanding trades AGAIN! :facepalm Some stars just don't believe in honoring their commitments I guess, just ask Kobe's wife.

BigBoss
06-15-2014, 06:47 PM

So that's the excuse now?

:roll:

J Shuttlesworth
06-15-2014, 06:49 PM
So that's the excuse now?

:roll:
Excuse for what? I'm not even talking about career accomplishments. He'd be a different person

Lebronxrings
06-15-2014, 06:49 PM
:lebronamazed: :milton

Hey Yo
06-15-2014, 06:53 PM
Fool didn't even make it 3 years without a stacked team before he was demanding trades AGAIN! :facepalm Some stars just don't believe in honoring their commitments I guess, just ask Kobe's wife.
After the series loss to the Suns in 07:

The Lakers were eliminated in the first round for the second straight year and haven't won a playoff series since 2004, when Shaquille O'Neal left Los Angeles. Bryant let it be known after the game that changes must come.

"Do it and do it now," he said. "Personally for me, it's beyond frustration -- three years and still being at ground zero. This summer's a big summer. We have to see what direction we want to take as an organization and make those steps and make them now."

JT123
06-15-2014, 06:54 PM
Excuse for what? I'm not even talking about career accomplishments. He'd be a different person
Nothing wrong with the person he is now. He's never raped anyone, never cheated on his wife, and he's never snitched on a teammate to the police. Unfortunately we can't say that about all NBA players. :lebronamazed:

senelcoolidge
06-15-2014, 07:05 PM
Lebron is not a Popovich type player so he may see the pine if he were there.

Hey Yo
06-15-2014, 07:09 PM
Lebron is not a Popovich type player so he may see the pine if he were there.
POP doesn't like team players?

diamenz
06-15-2014, 08:07 PM
west conf is way too hard for bron - he wouldn't like it.

jzek
06-15-2014, 08:17 PM
I hope so. It would be awesome to see him and the Spurs win the next 8 titles.

bekalc
06-15-2014, 09:27 PM
Pop likes Lebron. He's praised him as a team player before. Lebron respects Popovich. However, I don't see Lebron going to the Spurs if the Spurs win the championship.

kwajo
06-15-2014, 09:34 PM
He would have Manu and Parker to do the playmaking, and Duncan to do the rebounding. Can you imagine how many points Lebron would average if he could be like Kobe and only had to worry about scoring? I don't think 40 ppg is out of the question. :eek:
I don't agree. LeBron on the Spurs would be very different. He'd obviously be their most important player at this point, but Pop would understand how to manage his minutes and output better, so he'd probably be averaging far fewer minutes per game. His efficiency would probably be the same or higher on O, so maybe his PPG stays the same, but the Spurs staff wouldn't use him in the same way as coaches like Spo or Mike Brown have in the past.

The concept of a Spurs team with a defensive lineup of Leonard, James, Duncan and role players would be outstanding though, not to mention adding to their already stellar big man passing lineup (Diaw, Duncan, Splitter).