PDA

View Full Version : B1Tch move: Lebron did NOT confirm he is NOT Leaving miami

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
06-15-2014, 11:59 PM
he could just say...no i am staying here?

pathetic bastard

christian1923
06-16-2014, 12:01 AM
Maybe he doesn't know yet:coleman:

SyRyanYang
inb4 Decision II

bigkingsfan
Why are you so concern about another man's decision?

Derka
06-16-2014, 12:02 AM
See if Lebron wants to take the midlevel exception to go to San Antonio.

Play for a real coach who can actually help him improve even at this stage in his career.

DonDadda59
06-16-2014, 12:02 AM
Gotta wait for the prime time hour long special.

Heard through the grapevine Usher will be performing at half time. :banana:

Fawker
06-16-2014, 12:05 AM
his intentions and importance is lower after what the spurs did. it's become a team sport again.

kayla91
06-16-2014, 12:06 AM
he could just say...no i am staying here?

pathetic bastard

Because that's how Fake LeBron is. It's all day, all the time about him. Screw the team. Now you Heat Fans will have a dose of a "LeBron's Gone chasing a Ring" again game played on you.

Just think how Cleveland Fans felt when Fake LeBron left them high and dry.

http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv56/kayla9170/Traitor_zpsbc70f0dd.jpg

So don't be sad -- Fake LeBron has no loyalty to any team. He's just chasing another ring I hope he never receives, ever!

sportsfan76
06-16-2014, 12:09 AM
if he leaves he will go down as the biggest bitch in NBA History and I will root against him until he retires

DaSeba5
06-16-2014, 12:11 AM
It depends on Wade. I don't think he wants Wade making the same amount of money as him to sit on the bench while LeBron busts his ass.

Marchesk
06-16-2014, 12:12 AM
Lebron gets a little too much hate. Didn't Barkley and Shaq ring chase too?

JT123
06-16-2014, 12:14 AM
Well if he confirms he's staying no matter what then Riley feels no pressure to improve the roster. He's just putting pressure on the front office to get him some help, isn't that how you Kobe stans always try to justify his trade request in 2007? :coleman:

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
06-16-2014, 12:15 AM
It depends on Wade. I don't think he wants Wade making the same amount of money as him to sit on the bench while LeBron busts his ass.

this. wade is done and he is not optin out. so lebron has to go.

b!tch bosh went from 1st option to 3rd option and is satisfied there

Done_And_Done
06-16-2014, 12:16 AM
The guy just lost one of the biggest games in his career. He's entitled to think about a gargantuan decision such as where he's playing next year.

sportsfan76
06-16-2014, 12:18 AM

Barkley was not the best player in the league

Shaq was no longer in his prime

Hizack
06-16-2014, 12:19 AM
Barkley joined the Rockets when he was 33.

Straight_Ballin
06-16-2014, 12:21 AM
if he leaves he will go down as the biggest bitch in NBA History and I will root against him until he retires

You should already be doing that like most sane fans tho.

LakersFan626
06-16-2014, 07:35 AM

Yes and no.

Barkley left the Sixers for the Suns because he didn't have enough help, and when he went to Houston his best days were far behind him. Shaq went to the Lakers because of money and the big market, won rings, and went to Miami because Lakers wouldn't give him MORE money at the tail end of his prime. Won a ring there. Got traded to Phoenix because he wanted to be on a contender, and joined Cleveland and Boston to chase a ring so he would have more or equal to Kobe.

Both are guilty of it but moreso during a time when their best days were far behind them... LeBron joined prime Wade and Bosh in his prime. The only thing he could have done worse was join LA or Boston (the champs and the team that eliminated him). Barkley and Shaq NEVER teamed up with MJ or Hakeem...

I expect him to return to Cleveland now that they have Kyrie, Waiters, and an offensively improved Varejao and fired Mike Brown (a Mike Brown coached team will NEVER win a championship)... can't see him staying in Miami if Wade opts in after his performance this year.