PDA

View Full Version : Heat fans, face it, if LeBron stays, Wade has to leave.

Upgrayedd
06-16-2014, 12:19 AM
If you're going to keep two of the big 3 together, it's got to be Bosh and LeBron. Bosh would take a bigger role. Wade would need to be traded and they should get a real C, build a better bench, get a real PG.

DaSeba5
06-16-2014, 12:20 AM
Wade is my favorite player, but a Heat fan first. I agree. Wade needs to take another role and make less money, and Bosh needs to become the 2nd wheel. Otherwise, you do what's best for the team and move on from Wade (as much as that pains me to say).

sfballa13
06-16-2014, 12:21 AM
If you're going to keep two of the big 3 together, it's got to be Bosh and LeBron. Bosh would take a bigger role. Wade would need to be traded and they should get a real C, build a better bench, get a real PG.

Name ONE team in the entire NBA that would be willing to trade for D-Trash's 21M cap crippling salary and return a player half as competent as him in return?

Heat cant move on from Wade bc he has 42M left on his contract and he is not giving that up

DELUSIONAL

Derka
06-16-2014, 12:22 AM
Wade isn't going anywhere. No one is giving up anything worth a damn in a trade for him at the money he's owed. He has options for the next two years and he has absolutely no reason not to take them both.

ReturnofJPR
06-16-2014, 12:23 AM
Wade is Trash

Upgrayedd
06-16-2014, 12:26 AM
They should work out a deal with the Knicks. Trade Wade for a combination of Chandler/Shumpert.

Imagine how entertaining the East would become if the Knicks had Melo & Wade, Heat still had LeBron & Bosh along with Tyson Chandler, Shumpert and then if they were to go out and get a point guard. Along with the Pacers and then if the Bulls were to get Kevin Love.

Kingwillball
06-16-2014, 12:29 AM
They should work out a deal with the Knicks. Trade Wade for a combination of Chandler/Shumpert.

Imagine how entertaining the East would become if the Knicks had Melo & Wade, Heat still had LeBron & Bosh along with Tyson Chandler, Shumpert and then if they were to go out and get a point guard. Along with the Pacers and then if the Bulls were to get Kevin Love.

Lowry,Shump,Lebron, Bosh, Chandler is a better team than one with Wade.

Derka
06-16-2014, 12:29 AM

Its like some of you live in an honest to goodness Imaginationland.

sfballa13
06-16-2014, 12:31 AM

If Phil Jackson is gonna trade Chandler for an aging SG why wouldnt he trade for Kobe

Heat fans are straight delusional it's too embarassing :facepalm

Marchesk
06-16-2014, 12:31 AM
It would be best if they could trade Wade and Bosh.

Is Bosh really worth that much? He had 13 points in an elimination game. If you have the cap space, you can get almost any free agent to come ring chase with Lebron in Miami.

rfm767
06-16-2014, 12:32 AM
DWade is absolute trash. No way they are contenders again with him.

Le Shaqtus
06-16-2014, 12:32 AM
Whats the point of having a "real" PG when LeBron is on your team? He IS the PG.

J Shuttlesworth
06-16-2014, 12:33 AM
With Wade's knees, he'd be a great bench player. He can't afford to play full games in the regular season. Bosh seemed to play pretty well in the season when Wade sat too.

J Shuttlesworth
It would be best if they could trade Wade and Bosh.

Is Bosh really worth that much? He had 13 points in an elimination game. If you have the cap space, you can get almost any free agent to come ring chase with Lebron in Miami.
Bosh can be worth it if he is the 2nd offensive option on the team, and we have a reliable C who can rebound like Gortat

HurricaneKid
Wade is NOT opting out of 2 years @ >20MM

BasedTom
06-16-2014, 12:36 AM
I'd rather see Wade admit that he played like shit on purpose to get back at Bran for 2011 than ever see him in a Knicks uniform. Such a thing is blasphemous. You're a sick bastard, OP. Worse than Jameer.

aj1987
06-16-2014, 12:40 AM
I'd rather see Wade admit that he played like shit on purpose to get back at Bran for 2011 than ever see him in a Knicks uniform. Such a thing is blasphemous. You're a sick bastard, OP. Worse than Jameer.
This.

He HAS to take a massive pay cut though. $8M an year at least. Miami has to completely overhaul their roster, if they're gonna compete next season.

Kingwillball
06-16-2014, 12:42 AM
Bosh can be worth it if he is the 2nd offensive option on the team, and we have a reliable C who can rebound like Gortat

I said Gortat would be perfect on this team even Greg Monroe is a FA.

kayla91
06-16-2014, 12:54 AM
Love D. Wade, he was a warrior standing alone against a strong currant of other NBA Superstars for many years....but with those knees the way they are...

http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv56/kayla9170/Dwade_zpsddd921d8.jpg

He must take one for the Team. In other words, take his $20 Million buy out, join the Executive Office Miami Heat in some role and sit the heck down.

Meanwhile, Congrats to San Antonio. Well deserved VICTORY on Sunday night!

sfballa13
06-16-2014, 12:56 AM
Love D. Wade, he was a warrior standing alone against a strong currant of other NBA Superstars for many years....but with those knees the way they are...

He must take one for the Team. In other words, take his $20 Million buy out, join the Executive Office Miami Heat in some role and sit the heck down.

Meanwhile, Congrats to San Antonio. Well deserved VICTORY on Sunday night!

You mean 42M buy out? LMFAO never happening sorry

kayla91
06-16-2014, 01:01 AM
You mean 42M buy out? LMFAO never happening sorry

Okay, $42 Million but look at it as effectively WASTED CASH because come on....the guy is DONE|.

Meanwhile, other teams across the league can buy and prepare less expensive role players fully prepared and able to shut wobbly knees washed up all day long, D. Wade, down!

aj1987
06-16-2014, 07:12 AM
Wade has regressed a LOT, but saying he's done? Should Amare, Pau, Joe, Deron, Pierce, Hibbert, etc. all retire as well?

Lebron23
06-16-2014, 08:25 AM
I think he needs to take a pay cut. and just accept a Manu Ginobili role.

r15mohd
06-16-2014, 08:28 AM
This.

He HAS to take a massive pay cut though. $8M an year at least. Miami has to completely overhaul their roster, if they're gonna compete next season.

lol...I'm glad you've come around from boosting Wade up to deserving higher money. we went back/forth on him, and I told you he was worth $8m max!

:applause: :applause: :applause: :D

Andrei89
06-16-2014, 08:28 AM
I really hope he does not get traded.

Wade should retire in Miami. However, I would very much love it if he took less money and came off the bench because , sadly enough, he is pretty much done.

r15mohd
06-16-2014, 08:39 AM
I really hope he does not get traded.

Wade should retire in Miami. However, I would very much love it if he took less money and came off the bench because , sadly enough, he is pretty much done.

if he's selfish and stubborn in not restructuring, I think Riley may just put him on the market to see what they can get in return. also, him opting in will leave bad blood between Miami and DWade to end his years in the league while being at max, and killing the Heat title chances single-handedly really

BigTicket
06-16-2014, 08:43 AM
Wade is not going anywhere.

Noone will trade for him, and he's not going to give up $20M per year. He has three rings already, he's just going to get the money now.

GimmeThat
06-16-2014, 09:42 AM
Wade is not going anywhere.

Noone will trade for him, and he's not going to give up $20M per year. He has three rings already, he's just going to get the money now.

but that's big corporationism. are you sure that isn't unconstitutional?
or is NBA its own country that lives under the U.S.A. just because it pays taxes?

Derka
06-16-2014, 09:53 AM
if he's selfish and stubborn in not restructuring, I think Riley may just put him on the market to see what they can get in return. also, him opting in will leave bad blood between Miami and DWade to end his years in the league while being at max, and killing the Heat title chances single-handedly really

Selfish and stubborn for taking the contract options Pat Riley built into his goddamn contract. You people are too much.

aj1987
06-16-2014, 10:03 AM
lol...I'm glad you've come around from boosting Wade up to deserving higher money. we went back/forth on him, and I told you he was worth $8m max!

:applause: :applause: :applause: :D
I care more about Miami winning than Wade making what he "deserves" or LeBron making what he "deservers", etc.. The Spurs series confirmed my thought. I want Riley to sign at least 2-3 good 3&D guys, along with a decent center. Miami is in desperate need of youth. I don't know if $8M is fair, but he shouldn't be making more than $10M-$12.

I know he was pretty good in the Playoffs (minus 3 games in the Finals), but he definitely needs to take a pay cut if Miami wants to win. Also, Bosh should NOT me making more than $12M-$15M. Dude sucked ASS in the Finals. 14/5, while making $21M a year? :facepalm

Jlamb47
06-16-2014, 10:04 AM
Wade should stay
he is the one that got them a ring in 06

Jlamb47
06-16-2014, 10:04 AM
Wade should stay

aj1987
06-16-2014, 10:06 AM
Wade should stay
I agree with you, but people should stop with that shit. That was 8 years ago. We aren't seeing the same Wade.