PDA

View Full Version : Explain why Wade and Bosh would take pay cuts

Heavincent
06-16-2014, 12:49 AM
lol at the notion that they're gonna opt out and take smaller deals just to help Bran attain his "legacy goals" or whatever. They already got their rings. Neither of them are passing up a big pay day.

You bran stans are so silly.

RoundMoundOfReb
06-16-2014, 12:50 AM
It's not really a pay cut. Wade/Bosh at this point aren't worth 20 mil +.

Rocketswin2013
06-16-2014, 12:51 AM
Logic just doesn't go through to someone filled with hate.

DaSeba5
06-16-2014, 12:51 AM
If they take a pay cut, it's because they want to win more titles. Why would they only focus on LeBron's goals? They all share the same goal. Dumb statement.

sfballa13
06-16-2014, 12:53 AM
Logic just doesn't go through to someone filled with hate.

Being delusional also blocks one from thinking logically.

Wade will NEVER sniff 42M even if he plays the next 5 years on a new deal.

He can barely play half a season THIS YEAR meaning he only has 2 years left, 3 at the most.

He will collect his 42M and then MAYBE take a paycut to 8M the following year.

Anyone who thinks Wade will take a paycut has his dick shoved too far up their ass to think

AintNoSunshine
06-16-2014, 12:54 AM
Because they are marginally good players. Wade isn't worth shit, liability on both ends. Bosh, I expect him to play better as his usage should increase, but isn't worth 20mil in any case.

The point is to build a winning team, with them eating up 40mil the team can't win, which is the reason they formed this team in the first place.

Heavincent
06-16-2014, 12:55 AM

So? Who gives a ****? Gilbert Arenas isn't worth what he makes either. Doesn't stop him from cashing in every year.

Fact is, he's due to earn 20 million next year. He's not passing that up.

RoundMoundOfReb
06-16-2014, 12:58 AM
So? Who gives a ****? Gilbert Arenas isn't worth what he makes either. Doesn't stop him from cashing in every year.

Fact is, he's due to earn 20 million next year. He's not passing that up.
He could pass it up if the Heat give him a longer term deal for less average salary. And like the other poster said: if they do it it will be about winning titles not for LeBron.

Heavincent
06-16-2014, 12:58 AM
Because they are marginally good players. Wade isn't worth shit, liability on both ends. Bosh, I expect him to play better as his usage should increase, but isn't worth 20mil in any case.

That doesn't ****ing matter.

Nobody's saying they're worth 20 million...but that's what they're due to make.

Kingwillball
06-16-2014, 01:03 AM
If LEbron stays with Heat there will be some major tweaks happening with or without Wade and Bosh. I doubt Wade leaves but Bosh might however they need to know they don't DESERVE near Lebrons money. They also have some Money freed up with Possibly Battier and Haslem retiring.

AintNoSunshine
06-16-2014, 01:07 AM
That doesn't ****ing matter.

Nobody's saying they're worth 20 million...but that's what they're due to make.

If they're about the money they wouldn't have formed this team in the first place. That's not to say their objective hasn't changed since winning 2, I am just saying to chase for more rings would be the reason why they might be willing to take less money.

Heavincent
they need to know they don't DESERVE near Lebrons money.

So? Again, that doesn't mean shit. The money is theirs if they want it and there's not a damn thing anybody can do about it.

Fans are always overly optimistic about players taking paycuts. It rarely happens.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan

exactly this is why they wont opt out. I mean I wont pay wade MLE in open market let alone max

this is the sole reason he opts in and cashes the 40 something remaining

pmj
06-16-2014, 01:08 AM
Why should they? Because they just got beat down by a team that laid down the real blueprint for pay cuts, none of that shave a million off. Spurs big 3 make 30 million combined, leaving room for a real roster. Of course it doesn't benefit them financially though.

plowking
06-16-2014, 01:11 AM
Bosh has said he doesn't mind taking one. I doubt Wade takes one.

Everyone has different goals. If they want to increase their chance of winning, they will, if they don't, well they want personal satisfaction and gain in their personal lives. Either way, I'm fine with either. Can't hate on anyone for taking more money, although I don't give a damn about them in their personal lives, so I hope they do take paycuts, since I enjoy watching the team.

imdaman99
06-16-2014, 01:12 AM
Wade and Bosh have multiple rings. Now it's time to make sure their great, great grandkids will be well off :pimp:

tpols
06-16-2014, 01:13 AM
whats does wade have to gain.. they win and he was carried, they lose and he cost them the title. :oldlol:

Rodmantheman
06-16-2014, 01:14 AM
It's up to them lol